• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11: Karaoke night - Framingham, MA - August 10th

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Hey guys, you know that no name Brawl player that claims to be the Best Roy in Ma(this was confirmed by the great KevinM). I hear he took Sunday off of work, because he hates his job, and totally plans to attend this.

But seriously I'm coming. And Tich I demand Pokemon Puzzle League and/or Tetris Attack. I will be taking MM's in Tetris Attack. I will be bringing a set up. It will be for Brawl/Melee/Tetris Attack/Smash 64(assuming Tich comes through).

RI, you need to continue teaching me to not suck at Melee so I don't feel totally lame coming to this.

And, seriously, you guys aren't opposed to a few Brawl set ups right? I'll be bringing both Melee and Brawl so either way it's all good.

(And yes, I'll probably enter Melee singles, if only to increase the pot. I'm cool like that.)
Challenge you for best Roy in MA

Also I am the best red jigglypuff in my town.. just so you guys know. (self-proclaimed so it may not be true)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
this tournament is going to suck w/o me

you guys shouldnt even go

Skler

Smash Master
I'm up for the buffet. Yeah not walking!

Also, I'll roy (and Link) ditto mm everyone who attends. Hit me up for some hot roy action.

Edit: Also yeah going early for friendlies!

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
New Rule?

You has to marth ditto me and win to get free vc games! Just have to win once. No best out of anything. (Smash 64 is free by itself :p)

I likez the marth dittoz.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Spife is really good at Skler hogging. So I call at least one set with Skler before the day is done.
I did it in advance so it's cool

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Attention, I will not be taking any MMs at MM. Sorry guys but I'm freaking terrible compared to all of you. I will do Roy Ditto's and probably get three stocked. I can usually manage one whole stock out of pure amazing unadulterated Royness.

And seriously, my claim as best Roy in Ma is just in hopes that RoK reads it and it bothers him. Cause that big cuddly teddy bear of huge egos is so fun to **** with.

But yeah, I'm actually excited for, what'll be for me, a big Smashfest that forces me to play every kind of Smash there is. Maybe be the time the day is done I won't suck at Melee or 64 as much as I currently do. Hooray! You guys are totally managing to get a Brawl player into the Melee goodness, feel happy. I like to think I'm some kinda weird proof that not all Brawlers are totally lame.

:: starts thinking of new ways to complain about WaveCheating and L-Glitching ::

:p

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Attention, I will not be taking any MMs at MM. Sorry guys but I'm freaking terrible compared to all of you. I will do Roy Ditto's and probably get three stocked. I can usually manage one whole stock out of pure amazing unadulterated Royness.

And seriously, my claim as best Roy in Ma is just in hopes that RoK reads it and it bothers him. Cause that big cuddly teddy bear of huge egos is so fun to **** with.

But yeah, I'm actually excited for, what'll be for me, a big Smashfest that forces me to play every kind of Smash there is. Maybe be the time the day is done I won't suck at Melee or 64 as much as I currently do. Hooray! You guys are totally managing to get a Brawl player into the Melee goodness, feel happy. I like to think I'm some kinda weird proof that not all Brawlers are totally lame.

:: starts thinking of new ways to complain about WaveCheating and L-Glitching ::

What the hell are you talking about.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Now I really wanna come >_>.

But I might have to go to my cousin's birthday party >_>.

I'd just go for Melee friendlies ^_^.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

I will Roy ditto anyone here for $5

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Oh hey... another MM that I didn't know about till two days ago. I'm totally going.

No, but seriously, I'm going. :-D

If anyone wants to friendly, let me know. Or Money Match. I think I'll show up early for some extra friendly match goodness.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hey dave, we're playing whether you like it or not. I've missed too many opportunities to play you, I won't fail this time.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yes, yes, and yes.

I'm bringing my girlfriend to this so nobody try to make out with me. *looks at Banks*

Elen

Smash Lord
Finally get to meet the mysterious Sally :D Good stuff Sir Wig Dave the 5th.

PrincessPikmin

Smash Rookie
Hello ~*~ I have a few questions...

1) Is this going to be a Brawl tournament? or JUST Melee? or both?
**my boyfriend and I will DEFINITELY go if people will be playing brawl**

2) what is this 'esticle' thing people keep talking about?

3) and what is ECRC?... are they events near by? conventions? what?

Thanks so much in advanced!!!

Elen

Smash Lord
It's melee only. There will probably be some brawl, but it's not going to be a focus, and no tournaments will be run for it. Esticle is a tournament in Torrington, Connecticut on the Saturday before this. Not sure about your third question :S

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
ECRC is East Coast Regional Circuit, I think. It's a tournament circuit for brawl. Saturday's tournament in CT is one of these tournaments.

Guys, this is five days away, meaning there needs to be more hype. JUST GO FOR IT!

I miss Viewtiful Joe.

Roman.

Smash Champion
East Coast Regional Circuit? just a guess (sounds good to me) and i think those are the tourneys that count for ranking and esticle is one of them, and yeah most of them are somewhat in the area (hence east coast)

hype hype hype anyone wanna doc ditto MM?

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
me me me me. What char?
obviously zelda or pichu

You should go with a Ganondorf Uptilt money match.

Set the time limit to 0 and the first person that gets hit with an uptilt loses.This does not necessarily mean spamming the utilt ofcourse. Basically trying to edgeugard with it lmao or whatever.

Top Bottom