• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11: Karaoke night - Framingham, MA - August 10th

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Kevin, I don't feel like doing MMs with you seeing as how you owe me a buttload of money.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Kevin, I don't feel like doing MMs with you seeing as how you owe me a buttload of money.
Randomly saying in the car that I owe you 30 dollars in gas money is fine with me because I drive with you. A heads up would have been nice instead of the car ride home just being like yo you owe me thirty dollars btw, I'll pay because I drive up with you, But I'd personally rather you keep that to PMs or IMs instead of making it sound like I mooch with no intention of paying you back when I already gave you ten of it even though it came out of the blue and merely kept money to take Hailey out to dinner. It's no big deal but you make it sound like I owe you money for other things rather then never bringing it up as a problem until the car ride home.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Randomly saying in the car that I owe you 30 dollars in gas money is fine with me because I drive with you. A heads up would have been nice instead of the car ride home just being like yo you owe me thirty dollars btw, I'll pay because I drive up with you, But I'd personally rather you keep that to PMs or IMs instead of making it sound like I mooch with no intention of paying you back when I already gave you ten of it even though it came out of the blue and merely kept money to take Hailey out to dinner. It's no big deal but you make it sound like I owe you money for other things rather then never bringing it up as a problem until the car ride home.
Sorry about making it sound like that. I trust you, but it worries me that we've been on so many trips that I'm in danger of starting to forget. Also, I know you're a bit strapped for cash. I hope the job goes well.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It's whatevs, I was just saying that the harsh tone plus implications that I've been dodging were not necessary. Anyways. Back to Money Matches!

@keN

Smash Rookie
Is there gonna be any T.V.s set up for brawl friendlies?
Well i'm gonna be bringing a full brawl setup (tv, wii, brawl) so we'll have at least 1 setup for brawl hopefully. Not entering melee so i'll be in the corner all day for some brawl friendlies.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I will accept cashflow clamors at this fine event, and I accept all the ones that have been challenged so far. However, I can't set the amount in stone, since I have almost 0 monies, so you might have to settle for a couple quarters or something.

Also, I'm in on that rickroll moneymatch, Rick Astley lives in my iPod.

Banks

Smash Hero
ok uh, me, th0rn and pixel are coming to this now for sho,

so SOMEONE offer me a money match, its only right

also, hoggle >___< that was harsh

kevinM: i just told skler to talk to you on xbox live so he'll contact you

Skler

Smash Master
I need to get in touch with Skler ASAP or I might not be able to go :(
Talk to meeeeeeee.

Also, I'll probably have to leave really early if this is Sunday. Holding an event that plans on going late on a Sunday won't work for a lot of people with jobs too, as tons of people work on Monday.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Cog, maybe (Definietly if it's not $5)

Kevin, screw you. j/k <3. But srsly, stop stealing my monies. I want a rematch vs you falco at some point.

Banks, sure, since we haven't played in forever.

What's with this new trend of moneymatches instead of friendlies? Whatever happened to playing for fun lol.

Banks

Smash Hero
i'll friendly everyone

but money matching never goes out of style. LET ME START A LIST LIKE PLANK

questor - $bajillion
dudutsai - $twobajillian

who else for a bajuillian dollarz

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog, maybe (Definietly if it's not $5)

Kevin, screw you. j/k <3. But srsly, stop stealing my monies. I want a rematch vs you falco at some point.

Banks, sure, since we haven't played in forever.

What's with this new trend of moneymatches instead of friendlies? Whatever happened to playing for fun lol.
let's play friendlies first. if I'm beating you a lot we can then MM.

Skler

Smash Master
Seriously people, if this is Sunday both me and KevinM will have to leave early. Ask yourself, is it worth it?

Tons of people I don't play ever- MM?

Top Bottom