• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11: Karaoke night - Framingham, MA - August 10th

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I'm going to this, and I'll try and get Maine to go too (they usually go anyways).

YES! get maine >__< banks+th0rn already skipped 2 MM's, they NEED to go to 11.

plus i want more shiek+falco ditto's >__>' th0rn's playing too much gears, MORE MELEE

Hazeon

Smash Rookie
Nice. I'll be going to this no matter when they hold it lol.
Esticle can wait

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I've taken your ROB to one stock millions of times. I demand the right to be the new sonic king o mass.

Of course when I say millions of times, I mean. I probably have at some point in time... probably...

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Sure, I'll take that Memphis.

This will go poorly though. I hate Sonic Ditto's. Too many people online wanna Sonic Ditto the minute they find out you play Sonic. And Pat/Pro has put the fear of Psychic Brats in me. Gunna have to get my DK up there thoguh... He's not up to par with my Sonic, he's just a better character in general against half the cast.

Wish I knew someone that actually played Lucas now.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I thought you quit everyone that wasn't ROB... or is that just for matches that count?

And I do love that this set up puts Memphis at an advantage. Gunna have to play my A Game I suppose.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I will only play other chars in matches where no money is involved for right now. Until They get better that is.

Piggyman86

Smash Apprentice
hopefully i'll be there again. last sat was my first brawl tournament i got 25th but i wish i could have done better. i'll practice up on my olimar and be there again.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I don't have to play Lucas, I'll play anyone. I ****ing hate Lucas with a flaming passion.

Although I can't deny that my Lucas has a better winning percentage than my Sonic.

I feel so limited while playing Lucas, but limitless while playing Sonic. Which, that doesn't even make sense, but I don't care. My Jigs is getting kinda scary though, her dash dance is too good. How can you fight that? And her foxtrot is so obscene. I can't handle it.

But I don't really care what we do to be honest. **** what people think anyway, I'm starting to get annoyed with this ****.

nuro

Smash Lord
Hey GU, Matt, Elen, Tom or any other host

You should consider changing the date for this since a lot of people are going to ESTICLE. I'm not sure if GU knows that there is another tournament that will potentially deter its amount of players. I know MM had the date first but it doesn't look like the ESTICLE date will be changing. Therefore, changing MM's date is probably the best solution. I think it's pretty stupid how two big tournaments are running on the same day. I just want to be able to go to both.

That or find a cloning machine.

Edit- Looks like GU does know so Matt or someone you need to call them and settle this.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Whoa, dude. You're getting really riled up man. I'm just joking around. You're a cool kid(I can say it online but I'll totally hate you irl. :p) and I enjoy playing you. I could careless who has "the best sonic." I just like being an *** and having silly rivalries going for fun.

FUN.

No reason to get so worked up man.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Hey GU, Matt, Elen, Tom or any other host

You should consider changing the date for this since a lot of people are going to ESTICLE. I'm not sure if GU knows that there is another tournament that will potentially deter its amount of players. I know MM had the date first but it doesn't look like the ESTICLE date will be changing. Therefore, changing MM's date is probably the best solution. I think it's pretty stupid how two big tournaments are running on the same day. I just want to be able to go to both.

That or find a cloning machine.

Edit- Looks like GU does know so Matt or someone you need to call them and settle this.
what this kid said

Skler

Smash Master
The key in Nuro's post is that mm had the date first.

I believe it was Germany who once asked other countries to make room for them, they got what they wanted and continued to ask for me. You know what resulted from that? World War II. Don't give Esticle it's lebensraum (spelled incorrectly I bet), appeasement never works.

Matt.NevilleChamberlain or Matt.WinstonChurchill?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
The key in Nuro's post is that mm had the date first.

I believe it was Germany who once asked other countries to make room for them, they got what they wanted and continued to ask for me. You know what resulted from that? World War II. Don't give Esticle it's lebensraum (spelled incorrectly I bet), appeasement never works.

Matt.NevilleChamberlain or Matt.WinstonChurchill?
Quoted for ultimate truth.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hi my name is mattdotzeb i like to schedule tournaments two tournaments ahead of time

hi my name is cort i like to do the same exact thing except when this gets in the way of another new england tournament i actually reschedule

hi my name is mattdotzeb i'm gonna ignore the fact cort is now only scheduling for one tournament while I'm still juggling two...nuro and dazwa go play...IN MELEE THAT IS HAHAHAHA *curls evil mustache*

Banks

Smash Hero
hey let me just throw in that I'd like to drive to the next mass madness, but I probly couldn't if it's on the same day as esticle, because no one would come with me because the rest of maine is more about brawl. If anyone cares about my old-tyme melee booty, that is.

=/

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Drk.Pch - I'll just give you my copy of Melee. I don't use it and I don't see myself using it ever again anyway so it's yours if you want it.

Top Bottom