• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Video Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
royr's style looks similar to mine though :-\

not sayin he copied cause obviously he proved himself alot. Just sayin we kinda make the same choices in certain situations.

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
lol after facing me with their link someone said "martha is broken". rofl?
on topic...
as said before: roy R is win. id like to see him against NEO in some tourney finals (funny, in melee i went by neo... lawl good thing i gave it up.)
nice videos *checks out yttutys*
EDIT: yttuty fix those links

Rog~er

Smash Apprentice
Neo you are too good. i've seen you in a lot of other vids. hit me up on aim so we can talk about Marth. i'm very passionate about this game and would really like if you showed me a few things on Marth. heck maybe i have something useful for your Marth too.

Albert.

Smash Master
General spam!

I always read that Utilt was a good move so now it's like a huge part of my game play.

falling u-air>uptilt>Fair or Ftilt

Marth's juggle game is too good

OverLade

Smash Hero
Falling Uair is generally too good. It's easy to tip, and has great follow ups (especially against snake).

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Utilt is one of my favorite moves. It hits on frame 6, which if it hits in front, it likely wont tip. Either way it sets perfectly for a ftilt or pivot grab afterwards.

If the opponent is in the habit of rolling behind you before you attack, utilt may hit them behind you.

Another thing I like doing at low % is utilt to grab. This is good if they like to air dodge immediately when knocked in the air.

This move doesnt replace the jab, so dont use it like that lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Utilt is one of my favorite moves. It hits on frame 6, which if it hits in front, it likely wont tip. Either way it sets perfectly for a ftilt or pivot grab afterwards.

If the opponent is in the habit of rolling behind you before you attack, utilt may hit them behind you.

Another thing I like doing at low % is utilt to grab. This is good if they like to air dodge immediately when knocked in the air.

Yeah, I really like it too. I to grab though, I prefer Fastfall Uair, then grab when airdodge at lower percents.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion

And if hit on top (i think) then it can set up for a b-air perfectly.

Its a sensible move string.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Mind if you post some vids of me? They're old, but as soon as there are holidays, I'll start playing a lot in tourneys ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom