• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
My Best combinations (I don't own the game any more)

Baby Luigi/Falcon car

Mario/The car with the Wings in the back i forget

Bowser/any car

Olikus

Smash Champion
I think of myself as a calm gamer. If i lose, ofc i can get mad, disappointed and devastated but its only in mario kart i really rage. For example get hit by thousands of shells right before finish and drop from 1st to last. I cant think of a thing that makes my more pissed. Mario kart makes angry people, or is it just me?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Lazy? I doubt it. They probably figured it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Too bad it was.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Dam!!! This game is dumb and funny ship happens!!! My neighbors/family/friends/and I love playing this game!!!

I'm so down to play with you guys and I'm sure my neighbors will be to. We have to play someday!

I'm going to add my MK driver license later.

I should have come in here sooner. I've always wanted to host a room and play some races/battle with people, better yet smashers like myself <3

BSP

Smash Legend
This thread usually isn't that active though, but maybe you can give life to it.

Daisy is still more annoying than Funky IMO

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I'm sure you get this questions all the time but is there a tier list for this game?

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
^ What he said. Snaking >>>>> cheap broken overused bikes (Bullet Bike, Mach Bike, Flame Runner).

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I used to really post in this thread heavily, but my Wii stopped working and I never really played games for a while.

I got my Wii fixed and have dusted off MKWii, so I'm busy trying to unlock everything. When I do, I'll be more than happy to add a few people and play online again. Send me a message or post here if you want to race.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm trying to get back to 9999.

Even with all the BS that goes on with items, I still think the person with the most skill in the room will win.

Throwing stuff behind you really makes a difference, do it.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Here's my friend code.

4083-2573-2338

Anyone want a few races now?

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
someone needs to make a social group and once it gets about 18-20 members they could host weekly friendlys.....I think that would be cool lol :3

Sariku

Smash Master
If we could do something on weekdays, I'd love to hold some Grand Prix tournaments. I have a lot of free time on weekdays and a solid connection.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Guys that's a great idea. Want me to help out? I used to be in a clan, and we'd play every Thursday night for about an hour. It was a ton of fun.

We can even Skype for it.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
@Sariku
Well alot of people are busy on weekdays (darn school and work)
What about Friday nights?
If we got a group of people together that were able to do weekly or bi-weekly grandprix would you host? I could possibly co-host

Edit:awesome, yink is up for this also!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm available weeknights.

Let's do this! Hit me with your friend codes!

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
We should make a social group for this, that way things stay organized and codes and times of play can be agreed on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom