• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I was thinking something like Mario kart wii weeklies(or by-weeklies)

Only the people that are going to be in the group are the people that will participate and be active..... Everyones code will be up on the OP and we should have a dedicated host and co-host and maybe back-ups players if multiple people cant play for reason.....these are my thoughts feel free to disagree :3

Sariku

Smash Master
I can't do **** on Fridays, guys. I have Friday Night Magic every Friday. And my weekends are usually stuffed to the brim with **** on weekends. I can almost do any weekday though.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I can't do **** on Fridays, guys. I have Friday Night Magic every Friday. And my weekends are usually stuffed to the brim with **** on weekends. I can almost do any weekday though.
I'm only able to play on the weekends :(

Everyone should post what time of week that they would want to race.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
That would prob work for me.....Useally people aren't busy on Sunday afternoons

Sariku

Smash Master
Then see if we can get some people to play. We can try something like, January 30th? Maybe around 3 PM Central time? We can try 12 people right now, unless we get a LOT of people wanting in, but we'll try to keep it SWF local right now. We'll do Mushroom and Flower? Cup, and I'll keep a personal tally of everyone's points. We'll do it four weeks straight to cover all of the grand pries, and we'll have our winner for the month.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Sounds like plan :)

I will most likely be able play :D

Will yink, N9NE, or bowserking be joining us?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm in. Sundays are cool with me.

Just got to make sure I take into account time difference lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I can try on Sundays...sadly it'd have to be way late for me. :( Saturdays would've been ideal.

Sariku

Smash Master
Saturday's are definitely a no no for me. Maybe after this first set of 8 Grand Pries, but for this one, it'll be on Sunday's. Sorry, Yink!

Sariku

Smash Master
@BowserKing, could I make a thread on this in the room so I can have a main post with all the times and rules and such? I know there are already a lot of Kart threads, but that would make it much easier.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I would love to be in this. Nobody knows me here, but I kart with Sariku most days of the week. Anyway, Sundays are great for me. I'm definitely looking forward to this!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sundays huh? Ok. I'll have to skip out.

I'll try for a couple Sundays but it'd have to be at like, 8 or 9 PM Central Time for me.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
@BowserKing, could I make a thread on this in the room so I can have a main post with all the times and rules and such? I know there are already a lot of Kart threads, but that would make it much easier.

Yeah I think that's fine. It should help organize this better for everyone.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Toad + Quacker obviously. Who needs speed when you have the best acceleration in the game, am I right?

BSP

Smash Legend
I like that course actually. But my favorite one atm is still Toad's Factory. I like the music, and it makes up for how frustrating those blocks are on that one section.

Dior

Smash Cadet
Mario kart is prolly one of the only games that i can sit infront of the tv and just play till my thumb falls off. Yoshi is the best.

Thino

Smash Master
barely , there Stand-Still Miniturbos, Low Jumps , Perfect Wheelies , Spindrifting and item knowledge is a big part of advanced play too

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Definitely use manual if you ever wanna have a chance at scoring in the top placements. I know when I first started playing manual, I noticed a huge improvement already in simply a day's time.

Thino

Smash Master
Spindrifting and perfect wheelies?
to do a spin drift, you do a delayed MT and in the middle of it you tap left+right very fast and hard (right) or right+left (left)

this allows u to do 2 MTs instead of one in a long curve , or tighter curve

see for example GV2 WR on 2nd and 3rd lap , or BC64 WR last shortcut curve

this works only with inside drifting bikes btw

perfect wheelies are wheelies that are chained at the right timing after another wheelie this results in no loss of speed

when u successfully to a perfect wheelie on GCN controller , theres no vibration

bikes only

Sariku

Smash Master
to do a spin drift, you do a delayed MT and in the middle of it you tap left+right very fast and hard (right) or right+left (left)

this allows u to do 2 MTs instead of one in a long curve , or tighter curve

see for example GV2 WR on 2nd and 3rd lap , or BC64 WR last shortcut curve

this works only with inside drifting bikes btw

perfect wheelies are wheelies that are chained at the right timing after another wheelie this results in no loss of speed

when u successfully to a perfect wheelie on GCN controller , theres no vibration

bikes only
I always just mash up on the d-pad when I'm doing wheelies, no matter what. I never touch the analog stick unless I'm turning. When I'm not turning, I'm pressing the d-pad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom