• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I'm mostly looking forward to Ore Imouto (AIRING TOMORROW! WOO!) and Index2. Lots of sequels this season...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
As a matter of a fact, I do, and I go by the same name everywhere.

Short short synopsis: Angel fell from sky, guy ends up taking care of her, hilarity ensues, s*** happens when stuff from where the angel came from starts targeting the main character. And then stuff about a secretly yandere childhood friend who is of course there to complicate his life support him when s*** is happening.

But trust me, it's better than it sounds. The production values alone are a good reason to watch this show. This show is much higher production than almost everything else I've seen from 2009-2010.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Watch Durarara, it's a little slow in the first few episodes, but I was seriously satisfied with everything about it. Probably one of my favorites.

Oh yea, and Air Gear. Really good.

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Crap, I wish i could go to tourneys, NOT FAIR!!!! :mad:
I live on an islands wich means i would have to fly there, come back, and who would house me?!

also, I just picked up mario, hi! :D

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Yo, If you want buff.. go steroids

j/k

On a serious note, I'm thinking of hosting a tourney down here if anybody's willing to come.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
You might as well do MMA if your gonna kickbox.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
MMA is dull. If I wanted to watch oiled-up men in speedos hug each other and roll around on the ground all day, I'd go to a third-class gay bar.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Oh hey, Hellsing's a pretty interesting Anime. My friend made me watch the first episode yesterday xD Last Anime I watched was either Death Note or Code Geass... don't remember.

And I'm willing to be I'm buffer than 99.8% of everybody here :[

And probably 95% of the entire Smash community in a whole..

Top Bottom