• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm still doing well on the AiB ladder, I got a few more days to get more points. How far can I go? I don't think I'll be Flameleon status anytime soon, but I'd like to be proud of the time I spent there this month acquiring over 1200 ladder points going only Mario.

I really should get up my replays sometime...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm still doing well on the AiB ladder, I got a few more days to get more points. How far can I go? I don't think I'll be Flameleon status anytime soon, but I'd like to be proud of the time I spent there this month acquiring over 1200 ladder points going only Mario.

I'm chipping away at the ladder myself, lol. Though, my record is like 8-20. I've managed to get roughly 700something points, though. We'll see what happens. This going Yoshi/Mario and the occasional MK ditto for the hell of it.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I got 1400 points in one day on AiB once going all Mario. Including beating a person who was in the top 32 (But I always beat Olimars so that doesn't matter.)

Then the next day I lost to a Wolf who did nothing but Dsmash and Fsmash and said "**** this."

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

I was hoping to play you this morning actually, but ah well. I don't really play Wifi unless I'm bored anyway.

Suspect

Smash Hero
This post brought me to tears, so funny.

Seriously? Why would you ever play Mario? Luigi is really the same sort of character. They share a lot of similar moves. It's a lot like ROB sort being a better Samus. They aren't -identical- or anything, but the character archetypes are the same and one is clearly better at it. There are dozens of examples of this (ZSS and Captain Falcon, ROB and Samus, Kirby and DK, and Mario and Luigi, among others).

Top Bottom