• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
A lil bit of both maybe.
How the...?

Whoa wait. There's a mod on the Mario forums?
Tony bro, you know I've always been here. Lurking in the shadows, closing your threads, being too lenient.

I didn't believe it until I saw it either.
Who da?

admit it you know u miss me papa strakedddddddd

and our non sense wifi battles from last summer lul
Wait hippie has MW2? For the Xbox??!?1

there arent any mods areound these parts son so you best keep on walking. that the best western accent/text i could think of -_-.
Naw I'm a moderator!

SKidd

Smash Master
What video is your sig, Mr. Mad Mod thing
I remember seeing it, but I do not remember what it is called.
Btw guys, A2Z taught me to be a WiFi pro. "Take what you know and do it right." now i **** olloloollloollolzzz

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm a newer, Midwest Mario main, : mad :. I've lurked around the board for a bit, but just started being sort of productive recently.

Wifi's okay, but offline's da bess.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I have nothing better to do, so I'm just using Mario on the AiB ladder. Seems to be working well.

And hippiedude, tell me about that stuff Ninjalink was teaching you lol.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Wifi sucks, but I am really just trying to have fun. It's not super serious practice for me, and it's a break from using my actual main G&W.

I do however like it when people say my Mario is good, and meeting people online is a fun experience. Since I don't get out much to tournaments, I decided this was the best way I could stay in shape in preparation for the next time I do go to a tournament.

It's been a while since I've had over 1000 ladder points. I think I'll make a new personal record for myself.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I got depressed after my score went into the negatives after 2 games, so I quit playing. Wfi sucks. I guess I should get back into it because they say it makes you better, but man.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I like using random low tiers on wifi. I got pissed off yesterday though cause some dude kept doing stupid **** that only works on wifi, such as approaching with Wario's bike -.-

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Those people are often not very successful because wi-fi is a different game.
This right here.

Doesn't matter how good you get on wii-fail or how boss you're connection is. The truth is: If you're not scraping fools by two stocks on a regular basis, it will not be one-to-one.

I'm living proof. :urg:

i actually use different characters most of the time to get better with my main... lol just the way i like to practice, but my wii is broken atm so yea lol
So true. You need to let me help you train Mario more, obv. :012:

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
This right here.

Doesn't matter how good you get on wii-fail or how boss you're connection is. The truth is: If you're not scraping fools by two stocks on a regular basis, it will not be one-to-one.

I'm living proof. :urg:

So true. You need to let me help you train Mario more, obv. :012:
considering you haven't seen my mario since i first started, im alright with working my own way.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We've already established that the cape is too good.

Keep multiposting and I'll ban you, hippert. :mad:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
considering you haven't seen my mario since i first started, im alright with working my own way.
If your Mario is better than mine, I must see this.

I think I've hit that number one spot with Mario in the OTL. Unless there are some ninja Marios in the distance. There could be.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I like using random low tiers on wifi. I got pissed off yesterday though cause some dude kept doing stupid **** that only works on wifi, such as approaching with Wario's bike -.-
You don't even know how good bike is until you've played Krystedez. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Top Bottom