• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

vato_break

Smash Master
you guys don't abuse other characters limited ledge options enough. Certain characters have a really hard time getting back on stage if you don't let them to. ABUSE THIS!!!!

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
I don't see why we don't take advantage of this. I do it all the time, especially on low tier characters like Link. It's either ledge attack, ledge hopped F-Air, or ledge jumped N-Air lol...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
On some characters (Like DK lol) just spamming fireballs over the edge makes it really hard for them to get back on stage.

Famous

Smash Champion
It's almost impossible to be consistent when the metagame changes so often...Best way is to just keep up with the changes

Alot of peoples placings have been all over the place recently..

......yep...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Vato, I've been hyping edgetrapping long before you have.

There's some characters you can just sit next to the edge and shield, and you can punish ALL their getups on reaction.

The only data I need is on edge attacks. There are some edge attacks that are not fully invincible before the hitbox comes out...which means you basically can **** both the ledgestand and ledgeroll and ledge attack with a well-placed Down-smash lmao.

I'll get to uploading pictures with Daigo, Justin Wong, and i guess Rina-chan when I'm not lazy.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Wow, that's pretty dumb....

Hey, whats the point of pivot grabbing? It never did me any good, cept make me look cool while I was sliding backwards.

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, It was a joke....

Pivot Grabbing is mostly used to surprise ppl out of thier airdodges...I've been doing it after utilt as well...

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Yeeh, I just needed to know when to use it. When I first learned how to do it, I was on a streak of running into people's fsmashes before I said eff it.

vato_break

Smash Master
oh right a2z, then i guess ima go back to trollin since my help isn't needed! @.@

also at lil gerald...there are many better ways to punish people who get back on stage with airdodges. LOL that the best u come up with?

NNID
LilG912
oh right a2z, then i guess ima go back to trollin since my help isn't needed! @.@

also at lil gerald...there are many better ways to punish people who get back on stage with airdodges. LOL that the best u come up with?
Loooooooooool wut, of course, Vato. I don't depend on pivot grabs to punish ppl, I know there a lot of ways to punish ppl's airdodges. inb4trying2trollme

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Are you actually chewing bubble gum or is that just your online persona?

Top Bottom