• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Should've made a GIF out of that.

Of the trip + FJP, and Kirin falling out of his seat.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Oh yeah forgot Sakurai <3.

But seriously, when Kirinblaze was playing friendlies, he died couple of times due to tripping LMAO. But it was so hilarious though. The fact you running to me, then to "trip" (what is Mario's shoes untied?lmfao" in front of my face only to get jab upb'd is so utterly hilarious thus stands my point that Sakurai has ****ed over Mario bros and Brawl it self.

Brawl <3

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Awww... but I have Mario as a secondary too.... I thought it meant something to you! *sob*

Veggi

Smash Champion
I've been anti-edgeguarding with FLUDD recently and it works amazingly. Basically, all you have to do is charge FLUDD (if it's not already) when you get knocked off the edge, then hose em' down, blast those enemies away. It's like a free ticket to not being edgeguarded. It even works for on stage edgeguards like Snake's up smash. Being able to push the enemy backwards from a distance is a very underrated ability. : /

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Yeah, it's saved me multiple times from lightweights like Marth and MK. They get pushed so far away.

As long as you still have your DJ, is pretty safe.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
So I did a 0-63 combo on a Sheik by predicting her landing. =D

D-throw -> U-tilt x 3 -> wait for the land + Up-smash -> U-air -> U-air

In that match, I also pulled off an Up-B OOS that landed on the top platform on BF.

I felt like a pro there lmao.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
We both will.

Although I won't rep him all the way, but hey, dual repping is better than not repping at all right? (Plus I'm bound to hit quite a few of the matchups I use Mario for, like Sonic, Diddy, Ness, etc. at that tourny.)

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Yep, just gotta find a way to stop getting nervous 5 minutes before pools start...

Also, guys, watch the stream this weekend. I don't have the link (not even sure if it exists yet -_-')

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Xero, if it helps, you can just practice kicking my *** again right before pools start :laugh:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

Matt07

Smash Master
There's been a lot of different opinions as to who the best Mario is. I mean I can't honestly say who's the best, it's pretty close between quite a few people. IMO Famous, ThatGuy, Matador, and Bo(?).

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
So... who's the top player who plays as Mario now? Fear?
YOU are! U silly lil noodle :chuckle:

But really, it could be anybody. Famous, Monk, TC1, Boss still, Bo, or anybody else that places. I'm flattered some people think I'm among the best, but I gotta do stuff first to earn that title over people like Kanzaki, Kirin, and Vato who actually do shiz.

Offtopic: FMOI....you don't visit anymore :ohwell:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
ThatGuy and I just Mario ditto'd on ladder. Fun stuff. Very close XD he beat me 2-1, but I had him at 101% on that last stock third match

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I never thought I'd miss Wifi as much as I do now.

Edit @ Smash G 0 D: lol, the whole monocle and top-hat fad got to you too huh?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
YOU are! U silly lil noodle :chuckle:

But really, it could be anybody. Famous, Monk, TC1, Boss still, Bo, or anybody else that places. I'm flattered some people think I'm among the best, but I gotta do stuff first to earn that title over people like Kanzaki, Kirin, and Vato who actually do shiz.

Offtopic: FMOI....you don't visit anymore :ohwell:
To be honest, I didn't think anyone noticed, let alone cared. :urg:

Top Bottom