• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

BSP

Smash Legend
Why do I randomly drop mario for a while then just happen to pick him and have so much fun? I should really stick with him.

BSP

Smash Legend
Well yeah, that's the problem. I feel that to get the most out of your character, you need to use them near 100%. I like the mario bros and soni the most, so I'm kinda split >_>.

What do you guys do? Stick with one person or switch it up evenly?

lol at your sig hero

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I play Mario, Ike, Link, and beginning to start up with Sonic. Mario is undoubtedly my best character, so I do tend to play him the most. You can try to use them evenly if you want, but it's not the best tactical choice. You may want to use your main and then switch to your other characters when you have a match-up advantage.

Friendlies-wise, I just use whoever I feel like using during the time. I don't worry about it much.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I use Mario, Peach, and DK. I'm not sure which one I'm best with, but Donkey has been being an *** to me recently and not winning any matches because I'm forced to airdodge in so many situations because he can't do much else.

Other than them I use Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Sonic, Pikachu, and Dedede pretty decently.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Since my tv tuner card isn't compatible with Windows 7... and also came with my 2nd computer ever, which came with Windows 95 >.>

And I don't like dual booting into XP..

It's time for a new card! :D

There's a cheap one on sale today http://sellout.woot.com/ only 15 dollars + 5 dollar shipping... So if anybody else need one :]

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I'm the best Mario in the Midwest.
I'm the best Mario In my house! LOL

My main is definitely Mario. My second is Luigi which I gotta unrust. I'm also picking up Kirby and DK.

mY Main is Mario, Why because he shoots Fireballs and the fisrt game I've ever played was a Mario game

:Luigi: Still needs practiced, I like to suse his empressive Low traction slide/ upsmash

:marth2: Just for fun, I like using his Upsmash as a suprise attack, not good at the combo thing yet

Wolf: Very salty these days

Lucas:: In training

Bowser:: CUZZ HE BLOWZZ FIRE WHATS BETTER THEN NAT
I suck badlyu with Bowser, or maby just can't win with him.....,.. In training

Top Bottom