• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Some people are leagues better offline compare to wifi. Me and vato for example, when we play wifi, we're soooo slow and sloppy, but when we play offline, it's like we're completely different people xD

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
the pink fresh lucas match was so lol.

this nugguh pink fresh be slayin the mario's here and there... good stuff though matador..

how can you even play w/o wii? aren't you mad rusty? lol
luckas.

It's all luck :D

but ya he does well compared to most marios lol. Only one did better (Boss), but i wasn't magnet cancelling back then, sooo... idk now

I don't have a wii either lol. That was my second day playing since pound.
That's definitely combo vid material for Pink Fresh. You got your last stock ***** in under 10 seconds. Other than that I thought you played good.
Funny, I just thought about putting that in the Lucas boards CV. He can put my Wario moment in one of his LOL.
What's this I hear about Pink Fresh being a Mario slayer?

All of a sudden I want to play him.
I'm not a mario slayer O_o

The MU is just hard for mario, unless mario gets some gimps.
Seems to live up to his name...I never played him 1v1 yet though...Probably won't do any better XD
O_O

You got this.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
firemario+slow+bad spacing= :(
You'll never be faster than me Vato...I'm the definition of aggro Mario. I'm gonna perfect the style too. That's my way of ninja.

I think I'll end up doing better over time. Pink's a better player than I am overall too though, he wasn't only beating me with Lucas. That was just icing on the cake XD

Where are all of your new videos people? I must see more!

Veggi

Smash Champion
How exactly? Other than the fact that it's obviously true, shouldn't really peeve you much.
It's the sense of elitism that comes from it, thinking that other people aren't affected by wifi like they are and they become amazing when they play offline. Not only is it elitist, but it's also borderline ********.

You'll never be faster than me Vato...I'm the definition of aggro Mario. I'm gonna perfect the style too. That's my way of ninja.
I like that you don't take his garbage. You're obviously a lot better than Vato, especially in the speed aspect of play. It's a joke that he's faster than you. I really hope he's just kidding and he's not really that much of a *******.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I like that you don't take his garbage. You're obviously a lot better than Vato, especially in the speed aspect of play. It's a joke that he's faster than you. I really hope he's just kidding and he's not really that much of a *******.
I hope he's joking too considering he used to talk about how bad he was with me

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
haha well .....you'll never place as high as me buddy or do combos as dope as i ^_^
Lol, we'll see. I'm getting more active now...there's more to come...

<3 Vato. I have all the respect in the world for all the Marios out repping...especially Vato who has a similar playstyle to mine and does well with it.

I really don't have much animosity toward any Mario main, even Viviff or TC1.

Edit @ Kirin: LOL, good **** XD

Veggi

Smash Champion
I live in Mario central. ; )

I start Mario board drama sometimes but it's mostly just about people bragging when they aren't good or the hilarious match up discussions that take place here.

Matt07

Smash Master
You'll do fine Hippie...and just remember to have fun, and improve. That's what's most important to enjoying a tournament! And Hippie...I have the worst for losing momentum, I'm up 2 stocks and still lose >_>.

I'd travel OOC (Country el oh el), but friggen parents want me to wait till I'm done college and have a job (which I agree with, but 3 years is a long time xD.)

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
-Vato is usually fast but without a good purpose, so, Matador is indeed better in speed-wise...it's important to move fast with Mario but sometimes, even if you're the slowest one, u can archieve a lot of things-

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
My new capture card came in :D

Since the ATI software sucks, anybody know any other good software to record..? I used to use Windows Movie Maker... but the Windows 7 version on it fails horribly =/

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
yeah i suck and im too slow and i dont place high
c0cky

You'll do fine Hippie...and just remember to have fun, and improve. That's what's most important to enjoying a tournament! And Hippie...I have the worst for losing momentum, I'm up 2 stocks and still lose >_>.

I'd travel OOC (Country el oh el), but friggen parents want me to wait till I'm done college and have a job (which I agree with, but 3 years is a long time xD.)
how am i suppose to improve if im tripping and have fun if im tripping WHAT IS THIS

Y'all dumb is what I'm trying to say....

Just sayin'
hippy dearly misses this post

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
It's the sense of elitism that comes from it, thinking that other people aren't affected by wifi like they are and they become amazing when they play offline. Not only is it elitist, but it's also borderline ********.
It's not an elitist attitude, bro. Yes everyone is affected by wifi but the fact is that some are more used to it than others.

Think about it, do you really think m2k could beat ally on wifi? I don't think so.

Top Bottom