• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Famous...I can't find a ride back from crewfest...dunno if I can go.

I'm thinking about taking a gamble and riding with Coney up there friday...then find a ride back with someone somehow on saturday...

JUDGE

Smash Lord
gonna go to my first melee tourney guys (99 people)
wish me good luck, try to get some replays against armada *__*^^

(i will rep falcon, not mario O.o)

i SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!........@melee xD

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Hey i know this is a little random but would anyone like to mario ditto me on wifi for a lttle while. I play a lot of other characters but never other marios. Anyone?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Hippy, condemned...do you have Tekken 6, BlazBlue, SCIV, SF4, Street fighter 2 HD remix, or anything else for PS3?

If so...wanna play? My PSN is Byowing

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Hippy, condemned...do you have Tekken 6, BlazBlue, SCIV, SF4, Street fighter 2 HD remix, or anything else for PS3?

If so...wanna play? My PSN is Byowing
no lol.

just dl'd god of war 3 and just cause 2 demo, im sticking to demos for now until i can get cash again for a game and a itouch xD! ****ing 26.61$ on tax on my ps3 ***** ME -_-

but ill add you =D

JUDGE

Smash Lord
couldn't fight against armada but had some funny friendlies against luma,Ice,amsah and ramen

they all 4-stocked me....except amsah he JW 5 stocked me xD :p
i really suck @melee gonna concentrate on brawl :cool:

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
couldn't fight against armada but had some funny friendlies against luma,Ice,amsah and ramen

they all 4-stocked me....except amsah he JW 5 stocked me xD :p
i really suck @melee gonna concentrate on brawl :cool:
but in all it sounds like you enjoyed yourself:)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I think he is. They said he was moving on stream saturday...and his tag was "MVING" for moving.

Dunno when though.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Famooooous...I didn't get to see your Mario T_T

I wish I had found some way to get to that tourney.

Famous

Smash Champion
Yea...I didn't really go Mario at the tourney since they didn't let me play on live stream...The only time I got to play on the stream was when my team got ***** my chu/candy...

I think I went Mario twice the entire weekend...I could have placed alot higher if I used him more and If I didn't CP myself at DELFINO against an MK...

For what it's worth, the only character I lost to at the tourney were MK's...Every other character got the duck

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Meh, I'll just chalk that up as another upset...there were a ton at that tourney.

Who was the MK? Taj?

Edit: lol, Xero. Don't you play MK as well?

Matt07

Smash Master
We're currently ranked 28th in Tournament Results, we're behind Ness by like 20 some points. Good **** guys, we're slowly making him climb.

Top Bottom