• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

OMG another SSE was actually finished!

Good job TWILT!
Thanks dude. Was mine, Chris', Ivoryflame's and Warlord's the only ones that finished? Did smashbot finish his?

That chapter... you... you...

DOUBLE EPIC WIN
:D

@TWIL
Use an FE style Epilogue like I did. Its fun that way.
Yep that's what i plan to do. I hope it's......humorous lol.

AAAAAAARGH KHOLDSTARE YOU BLIND ME BY QUOTING TWIL'S WHOLE ENDGAME
Hey Kholdstare, for future reference, please don't quote the whole thing like that. It just takes up space. Just do something like this:
You know, normally i would agree with these statements, but considering that my SSE was the thing that got quoted.................

Let you eyes burn into a oblivion!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! =D. KIDDING

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Thanks dude. Was mine, Chris', Ivoryflame's and Warlord's the only ones that finished? Did smashbot finish his?
Actually, just you, me, and Lionheart. Ivoryflame never started his/only got a couple paragraphs into it, IIRC. . .Unless it was horribly short.

TwiltHero's Endgame said:
"Hah, big words, small brain! I won the second best moveset in the contest, and you only got 39th place!!! How do you expect to beat me?!?" Cervantes says.
That line made my day. I'm glad Cervy came back for more priceless dialougue. I also like how your portrayal of Leonardo and Pizzaman differs so much from mine. . .In your world Pizzaman can actually make good pizza! Anyway, a round of applause is in order!

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Nice endgame, Twilight.

MYM 4.0 is drawing near...

I think we can safely assume that it will own harder than KingMetaSnake.

[color=20202020]DISCLAIMER:*Is not mine*[/color]

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I also remember King Snake Knight being made for the first time. It followed "Like", Link + Ike, shortly after the terrrible Fiercy Diety LInk.

Out of curiosity, are you fully sure you intend to do those movesets MarthTrinity? I'd love to use Pyramid Head and maybe Shake King in my SSE.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
The ones I know for certain that I'll be doing are Henry (since he's almost done), Shanoa, Vergil and Yumi. Although I'll do Pyramid Head for sure if you plan on putting him in your SSE : )

To be honest, I'd love to do them all...I just don't wanna be the guy with eight entries that don't really stand out over each other @_@;

So I guess my order now is...

Henry, Pyramid Head, Shanoa, Vergil, Yumi, Shake King, Ada (that being if I do do them all).

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm just yanking your chain, Spade. :bee:
*shakes fist at*

@TWILTY:
Cool endgame.. though I still think you shouldn't use so many periods and other words than "says" for stating if someone says something. There are so many synonyms for this...

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I actually no idea what each time zone encompasses. I'm just assuming I'm in Eastern becuase I live on Long Island. Could someone tell me if that's the correct time zone for me?

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Wait, 10PM GMT? That means I've five hours to finish mine.

HURRYHURRYHURRYHURRY!

EDIT: Never I mind. Whoops.

Agi

Smash Lord
Wait, I thought it was 5pm eastern?

C'mon! I could have actually posted something if it were 5pm Eastern!
Wasn't it something like this last time? I randomly stumbled across this thread (even though I had read about MYM)during it's opening hour while I was eating lunch, and I'm
Chief Mendez said:
A chronologically-challenged west-coaster.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Lulz, I've already got 3 done, one of which is a multi-character. And I've gotten a big chunk of the fourth done as well. I enjoy this way too much. :)

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Bugger, if it starts tommorow, I won't be able to post my Dr. Robotnik moveset on the first page (Because I have to take turns who goes on the computer between 2 brothers, plus I don't want to be tired for school the next day) and I would be likely to post it on saturday.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Bugger, if it starts tommorow, I won't be able to post my Dr. Robotnik moveset on the first page (Because I have to take turns who goes on the computer between 2 brothers, plus I don't want to be tired for school the next day) and I would be likely to post it on saturday.
I share your pain.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@agi: The correct term is "Woaster", actually.

Also just to be sure: yes, MYM4 starts on Thursday, November 27th 2008, at 10PM GMT

AKA

5PM EST
3PM General Mountain Mendez Time i.e. whatever timezone the Rockies are in
2PM PST
13AM Japan Time

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
@agi: The correct term is "Woaster", actually.

Also just to be sure: yes, MYM4 starts on Thursday, November 27th 2008, at 10PM GMT

AKA

5PM EST
3PM General Mountain Mendez Time i.e. whatever timezone the Rockies are in
2PM PST
13AM Japan Time
Wait, so MasterWarlord was incorrect when he said 7pm Eastern? I'm so cunfused!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom