• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Beast Boy? Oh man...Oh man...I know that one's gonna be freakin' sweet. Your mad skillz plus the versatility...*swoons*
I know! I'm afraid I might even overuse the versatality he has. . .I have to give him some basic non transforming attacks for tilts or else it'd be a bit too crazy. The moveset potential is why I'm so attracted to doing him though, and he's my favorite char in the series after Slade. . .And I love that series to bloody pieces. Curse you for cutting off funding for the sixth season and limiting it on the fifth to make it mediocre, Cartoon Network! Slade was originally planned to be in Season 5. . .Now it's a generic all the bad guys team up thing. Yay?

Zasalamel has some potential to be unique. Several of his attacks "stick" and "scoop" foes with the scythe, for unique few hit comboes.

Perhaps a unique mechanic is also in order. The taunt button in Soul Calibur (or atleast Soul Calibur IV as thats the only one I've played) can be used after attacks to perform comboes.

So what if you gave each taunt button a different move that can only be used directly after attacks?

It wouldn't cost Zasalamel his taunts, because if you use the taunt buttons normally, they still perform a taunt.

And Beast Boy is my favorite TT character.... ok I lied. Raven is.
I haven't played SC4 to be honest, just SC2 and SC3. Considering my level of detail, I'm scared of putting in mechanics, as that makes it even more insanely detailed. Just wait till you see Corte and Tiny. . .

Still though, you're right. Zasalamel has a lot more unique ways to attack with just his weapon then the average character.

I might end up making him a bit too evil for your liking, though. He's the SC3 Zass, not the SC4 Zass. SC3 Zass wants to suicide and is willing take everyone down with him. Prepare for mass Zass-cide moves.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I haven't played SC4 to be honest, just SC2 and SC3. Considering my level of detail, I'm scared of putting in mechanics, as that makes it even more insanely detailed. Just wait till you see Corte and Tiny. . .

Still though, you're right. Zasalamel has a lot more unique ways to attack with just his weapon then the average character.

I might end up making him a bit too evil for your liking, though. He's the SC3 Zass, not the SC4 Zass. SC3 Zass wants to suicide and is willing take everyone down with him. Prepare for mass Zass-cide moves.
I wouldn't take offense to you making Zass as evil as you want. I don't even care about him as a character.

My favorite character story-wise would probably be Rafiel. Can't help but feel sorry for him. That and his motives are wonderfully evil and somehow good in an odd way.

D

Deleted member

A Beast Boy moveset would be awesome.

PSSHHHH....though i think Cyborg is more awesome though lol.

So anyway, 4.0 starts tomorrow or Thursday right?

Do you think you can make it Thursday? Mostly because i'm going to post the endgame tonight, and the epilouge tomorrow. It's okay if you have to start it on Wednesday (i'll just post the epilouge in the social group lmao), but just wondering.

Ugh, if i ever decide to make another SSE for 4.0, at least that it's going to be in a blog, and i have plenty of time. Then again, i do it for the fans :bee:

majora_787

Smash Hero
It's on thursday? Already?

Well, this one's in the bag. I won't fail this time, no more big flops like my skull kid and Ian movesets...

I know I shouldn't, but I'm also changing one of my entries to "Sapphire Phoenix".

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I may link all of my movesets to my blog next time around instead of having them seperately in my signature.

That way I can make all the sets I want and still fit them into my sig.

I'm almost definitely going to have more movesets next time than I had in this contest.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
You know what, I'm just gonna show the preview and put a spoiler tag over it. Keep in mind that this is only a preview, so it won't be as detailed. Here we go!

AVGN

Neutral B: NES Zappers: The Nerd is known for wielding NES accesories as weapons, and the Zappers are one of them! The Nerd draws two Zappers and opens fire! This projectile has the rapid fire of Fox's blaster, and the power of Falco's blaster. Each laser deals 6% damage.

Side B: Rolling Rock: The Nerd is often seen drinking Rolling Rock in his videos, so now he's gonna use it to attack! The Nerd hurls the bottle of Rolling Rock at his opponent. If it misses, the bottle shatters, and if an opponent walks over the glass, he takes 4% damage. If you hold the button long enough, the Nerd will drink the Rolling Rock, recovering 5% damage.

Up B: Nerd Spin: In his NES Accesories Review, the Nerd commented on LJR's "Roll 'n' Rock" a tilt based controller. In this attack, the Nerd jumps on the Roll 'n' Rock and begins to spin with NES controllers outstretched. When his opponent is RIGHT next to him, he gets caught in the center, being dealt several rapid, 3% damage hits. When the wire on the controller hits the opponent, 10% damage is dealt with decent knockback. When the body of the controller hits the opponent, the opponent is dealt 17% with great knockback. This attack has great horizontal recovery and decent vertical recovery.

Down B: Power Pad: Another accesory the Nerd mentioned is the Power Pad, a DDR dance mat-esche exercise mat. In his SMB3 and The Wizard Review, he used this as a shield. And that's his down B! The Nerd throws the power pad(portrayed as a cape) in front of him, relfecting any projectiles. Unlike Mario's Cape, you can hold the button to make the Nerd keep holding the Power Pad out. Of course, this only protects his front, so his back will be exposed.

Final Smash: Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 BC 4.0 Beta: What's this? The Nerd is fleeing? No, he's calling his war machine, Super Mecha Death Christ! When he reappears, riding on SMDC, he yells "Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 BC 4.0 Beta, *****!" You then gain full control of SMDC. It works like the Landmaster, but no hovering. Press the attack button to fire SMDC's cannon. Press and hold the special button to fire the gatling gun. The premise of this FS is to focus on building damage with the gatling gun, then finish with the cannon. When you press the taunt button, SMDC will yell out, "F*CKERS!".

Well there ya go. The rest will be coming on thursday.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I like it, but I'm not very fond of the landmaster-esique Final Smash, even if it is hilarious. Still, it looks like you're stepping up your game from that Shadow move set of yours, so kudos to you. :)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
What do you guys think of a Leonardo da Vinci moveset? I've noticed that historical movesets tend to go over well, and I thought it would be fun, using his numerous inventions.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
I like it, but I'm not very fond of the landmaster-esique Final Smash, even if it is hilarious. Still, it looks like you're stepping up your game from that Shadow move set of yours, so kudos to you. :)
Thanks, and I don't want to look like a self-centered b*stard, but I'm trying to get a drawing of my representation on SWF, so I might just make myself! :laugh: No, seriously. :ohwell:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Thanks, and I don't want to look like a self-centered b*stard, but I'm trying to get a drawing of my representation on SWF, so I might just make myself! :laugh: No, seriously. :ohwell:
Heh. That's actually something that other people have done, usually with entertaining results, so I say go for it.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I might be on the next Make Your Move as long as nobody used the idea of Miku Hatsune, (doh >.<).
Nobody has, and I can all but guarantee nobody will. Heck, I can all but guarantee that aside from me, you, and maybe one or two other regulars, nobody here even knows who that is. :chuckle: There'd better be some leek spin in there, though...

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Heh. That's actually something that other people have done, usually with entertaining results, so I say go for it.
I can't draw, so I asked somebody else to do it. I asked to look like a red Sonic with Falco's clothes, since Falco is my Melee main and Sonic is my Brawl main.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
What do you guys think of a Leonardo da Vinci moveset? I've noticed that historical movesets tend to go over well, and I thought it would be fun, using his numerous inventions.
I say go for it. But include the Mona Lisa in one of his moves (maybe instead of a grab, if you get caught in what would be an "extended grab range" you are forced to sit still while he sketches a picture of your character. When it becomes the Mona Lisa, if your character was male, he becomes insulted and takes damage. :laugh:)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I say go for it. But include the Mona Lisa in one of his moves (maybe instead of a grab, if you get caught in what would be an "extended grab range" you are forced to sit still while he sketches a picture of your character. When it becomes the Mona Lisa, if your character was male, he becomes insulted and takes damage. :laugh:)
That's an excellent idea for a grab right there. . .Rofl. Excellent job Chris.

I still don't see what's with you MYM 1/2 people and how you think historical movesets are so good though. . .Then again, I wasn't around. If you really want me to make a historical moveset. . .

Not
coming soon. . .

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
That's an excellent idea for a grab right there. . .Rofl. Excellent job Chris.

I still don't see what's with you MYM 1/2 people and how you think historical movesets are so good though. . .Then again, I wasn't around. If you really want me to make a historical moveset. . .

Not
coming soon. . .

Lol... someone was going to make a Hitler moveset in 2.0.

Someone posted a Kirby Hat for it XD. It was so awesome.

The moveset got cancelled due to the huge possibility of offending someone.

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
It's an odd feeling you are when you realize how stupid you were at one point, in my case it's when I looked over Isaac and Genesis again>.> In particular I noticed one insane flaw with Isaac, with a hell of a good set up and 1 grab and his up b, you can total a 40% combo>.> unavoidable with the good set up

Anyways, after that I edited my MYM 4.0 roster and so yea>.>

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well, I'm up to Aerials on Electrode. Tons of fun to work on, so far, and my favourite moveset of all those I've made. Snorlax has been done and ready to go for a whiiile now. I think he turned out very neat, but I'm aware of the character's limitations.

I doubt Electrode will be done in the next two days. Orca, not a chance. Zant, haven't started beyond a bit of brainstorming.

Listening to you guys, you'd think that the start of MYM 4 is the end of the submission period. "I gottta finish my movesets, pronto!!!11!"

:p

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I think you're right there, Chris. We're already 2/3s of the way there, now, and a lot of the people who are now regulars just started being that later in the thread.

Not to mention that about 100 of those pages should be Spadefox postings. :p

Sundance, Sundance. I'm just kidding with you guys. Hell, I'm trying to sneak Electrode in on time too. But I wouldn't worry too much about getting a review. I don't know if it's been announced, but review requests are submitted to the judges as a whole, and then distributed among us. With five of us to split them between, we should be able to get reviews out much more quickly than in MYM 3.

D

Deleted member

The Eternal Darkness and the Wings of Hope <------when darkness turns to light, this SSE ends tonight, it ends tonight /AmericanRejectsrocklol

Chapter Endgame: The fight to end them all

Narrator: Wow, just read the entire SSE, and you’ll understand...

The entire group has entered Tarazed, the empires true base. It looked so big on the inside, while so small on the outside. The group looks everywhere for a door, and could only find one.

“Wow....this is the only way in. It must be a trap.” Gibari says.

“Probably...but there’s no other way. Let’s go!!!!” Chris Lionheart says.

The group bust through the door......to see Kalas, with new fully beautiful, but evil wings, instead of his regular metal wing, and his other real wing.

“Kalas!!!! Let us through to the next door now!!” Mia says.

“Or else what?!?!” Kalas the possessed raven says.

“Or else...we’ll....i don’t know....we’ll kill you!!!” Sol says.

Kalas laughs evilly. “You think you can kill me?!?! Thanks to the power the empire has granted me, i can take down anyone!!!”

“Psshhhhh......this is coming from the guy who originally at the start only had one wing. What happened to the other wing anyway?” Anise says.

“Give me a break....my creator only managed to give me one wing. Anyway, prepare to die!!! I don’t want to hurt you guys, but i have no choice!!!!” Kalas says.

“Bring it on Kalas!!! You may be strong, but you’ll ever defeat us!!” Sagi says.

Part 1: Kalas fight
Objective: Defeat Kalas
Music: Iconoclasm (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Characters: Sagi, Anise, Chris Lionheart, Sol, Mia (basically everyone that was in Sagi’s group)

Defeat Kalas (who has super cool darkness wings.)

After the fight, Kalas lays on the ground, defeated. All of a sudden, a dark portal appears and...Dracula comes out of it???

“Kalas....i have no use for you anymore!!! Even with the powers of a dark god can’t help you!!” The vampire monster says.

Kalas screams in pain. Sagi all of a sudden sees that it wasn’t Kalas’ intention to turn evil. He was brainwashed. Sagi brings out his sword, and attempts to swing slash at Dracula, but he misses as Dracula teleports out of the way.

“Don’t worry...we’ll fight soon enough!!!” Dracula says before disappearing.

Sagi turns to the direction of Kalas, as he sees him laying on the ground. He immediately moves to Kalas' side and helps him up to his feet.

"Sagi, what are you doing?! He's an enemy!" Sol says.

"WAS an enemy. Now that the empire doesn't want anything to do with him, he has nowhere else to go. We might as well at least help him." Sagi says.

"Guys.....i'm sorry...There's this man named Giacomo in this building inside, and he killed my little brother and my grandpa.....i had to get revenge....i needed the power...." Kalas says.

Chris Lionheart walks up to Kalas while he is kneeing on the ground. "Well...come on!!!! Standing here isn't going to change anything. Let's go."

With Kalas now on the team, he is now a playable character!!!

The next part of the gameplay involves you basically climbing up the stairs fighting off any empire soldiers, a couple of enimies from Baten Kaitos, Mario, and Fire Emblem.

All of a sudden, Chris Lionheart stops in his tracks to see a red door. "Guys, i found the way to the next room!!!"

Soon Chris Lionheart looks at the door in determination and quickly says to the group by saying, "Guys, i'm going in alone for now. There is a familiar presence that i've got to face. Please wait outside until i'm finished."

That being said, Chris enters the room alone, and quickly shuts the door.

"Chris wait!!! You need our-" Anise says before she was cut off by Sagi.

"No you can't interfere with this fight. Only Chris has a chance to defeat him now. It would be disrespecting him if we interfered." Sagi says.

"Yeah, but he could die!!!" Anise says back.

"Yeah, but if we did interfere.......it just wouldn't seem right." Sol says.

"Besides, our friend Christopher Robin can't lose to some guy in armor, can he?" Mia says.

Anise sighs. "Well i don't know...."

In the room itself, Chris Lionheart brings out his sword and shouts to the room, "Ashencroft!!! Turn around and face me!!!"

Ashencroft does what he is told and says, "Where art thou to make demands of me?!"

".....But you just did what i told you to do....and that's turn around and face me..." Chris says, stating the obvious.

Ashencroft gets frustrated, and gets ready to fight. "Enough talk!!! Goodbye Chris Lionheart!!!!!"

Part 2: ZOMG!!!!! Totally epic fight 1:
Objective: Defeat the opposing opponent
Music: Against Ashencroft (AKA, a complete ripoff of Against the BLACK KNIGHT)
Characters: Chris Lionheart or Ashencroft

A totally epic battle between man and.......i think Ashencroft's a man. I'm think.....?

Whatever.

If Chris Lionheart wins, he points his sword at Ashencroft who lays on the ground defeated, telling Chris to finish him off. Chris prepares to do that until he is stopped by Kalas grabbing his arm.

"Kid.....that's enough...." Kalas says. "No need to kill him."

"But.......he has hurt and killed a lot of people.......but fine......i....guess...i....could....spare...him.........Oh god....i can't believe i just said that." Chris says.

If Ashencroft wins, he point HIS sword at Chris Lionheart, preparing to deliver the final blow to him, until Sagi kicks the door open, and slashes Ashencroft out of the way.

"Ugghhhhh....i'm now severely wounded....curse you and your friends Chris!!!" Ashencroft says.

"Sorry to interupt your fight Chris, but if i hadn't, you would have died." Sagi says.

"It's okay....i'm thankful to be alive..." Chris says.

As soon as either scene is over, you see the entire group now in the room.

"Come on!!! The next room is here!!!! Let's get going!!!" Jeff Hardy says.

"Wait a second..." Chris says. He then walks up to Ashencroft and says, "You are a terrible man......but now that i have defeated you, you got nowhere else to go. Though it pains me to say it, but....come on. We need all the help we can get to take down the empire."

That said, Chris walks to the next room where the next destination is. Ashencroft at first thinks about Chris' offer first, but soon comes running into the next room, following the group as a new character!!!

The group is seen walking up the stairs.....until an unknown shadow comes out from above.........it's Cervantes!!!

"Hahahhahaha......look who's back....i thought i stole your soul..." Cervantes says.

"Does it reallly matter?! You can take away my soul, but you can't take away my heart!!! As long as i believe in it, i can take down anything you throw at me!!!" Sagi says in an angry tone.

"Hah, big words, small brain! I won the second best moveset in the contest, and you only got 39th place!!! How do you expect to beat me?!?" Cervantes says.

"I can......cause i'm a Maladieter...." Sagi says.

"What?!?! I thought you were a spiriter!!!" Cervantes says.

"Me too....until i could do this!!!" Sagi says.

Sagi immediately powers up, light surrounding him, giving him extrodinary strength. He finishes charging up, with his wings of the heart being so bright and light.

"It's over Cervantes!!! I believe in the human heart!!!! This is for stealing my soul!!!" Sagi says in a fury.

Part 3: Sagi vs Cervantes in a revenge match!!:
Objective: Defeat the opposing opponent!!!!
Music: The True Mirror: Orcastration version (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Characters: Sagi or Cervantes

The battle for Sagi to have some pay back returns. Cervantes obviously won't let Sagi win so easily.

If Sagi wins, he'll start glowing and unleash Godling's Rapture on him. Sagi deals off 5 slashes and deals a very powerful final blow of light stab while saying, "Feel the fury.....of a god!!!!" Cervantes, being so injured, knees to the ground defeated.

If Cervantes wins, he'll deal off a couple of slashes to put Sagi in place. He'll then charge forward in front of Sagi, to unleash.......a SOUL STEAL!!! =O. Sagi screams in pain....again, and knees himself to the ground defeated.

After the results, whoever was defeated gets up to his feet. Sagi says, "You're good...........but that's only because you used that cheap Soul Steal tactic!!!"

"WHAT?!?!? It's not cheap at all!!! Stop complaining!!! I wouldn't be talking......that spirit that you have inside of you........it helps you out, so it kinda of feels like 2 against 1!!!" Cervantes counter attacks back.

The fighters immediately lock swords again, but soon, members of the entire group seperate the 2 of them.

"Enough fighting!!" Chris Lionheart says. He then looks over to Cervantes. "You, i don't know what you're planning to do, but if you decide to fight us, you would obviously stand no chance. Do what you want, i suggest trying to help us out considering we could use the extra help, but it's your choice." That said, Chris walks away from Cervantes, with everyone in the group following him to the next room.

Cervantes looks in frustration at the lot of them, but realizing that he has no chance to win against all of them, he decides that trying to defeat one empire is better than killing over 20 people.

In the next room, the room is filled with darkness. When the light turns back, it appears that Pelleas is the next guarder.

"This is not good!! He's been possessed by the empire. We got to end this, but not doing too much damage." Geoffrey says.

"Screw that!!! We'll just wake him up with the power of rock and roll man!!!" Vultorun says.

"Peace guys. Come on!!! Let's wake him up!!!" Leonardo says.

"Indeed. He is not an enemy. He is merely possessed." Yau-man says.

Pelleas lets out a darkish aura around him, getting ready to fight.

Part 4: Wake up Pelleas:
Objective: Defeat Pelleas
Characters: Leonardo, Geoffrey, Yau-man, Vultorun, Pizzaman (basically everyone in Leo's group)

Defeat Pelleas. WOOT.

As soon as the match is won, Pelleas holds his head in pain. A lot of pain. Suddenly, the darkness disappears from his body. Pelleas, is now OKAY.

"Ugghhh......what happened.......? I don't remember a thing." He says.

"It's okay. Just follow us, and help us kick the empire's butt." Leonardo says.

They agree and head off.

In the next room, Leonardo feels a familiar presence here. He kicks open the door and heads in.

It appears that the Sheredder is here.

"Foolish turtle!!! Why have you come here? You are nothing without your brothers!!! You stand no chance!!!" The armored man says.

"I know!! That's why there in my side and up special!!! You are going down Sheredder!!!" Leonardo speaks.

"OH? Not even if i give you this?" Sheredder says while opening a box. Inside the box was.......PIZZA!!!

Leonardo tried so hard to resist the delicious pizza. The stench of melty cheese and extra pepperonis were too much for poor Leo. He was about to cave in....until Pizzaman shoves an even more delicious pizza down his mouth.

Leo chewed and chewed, and swallowed it. He was now full and did not had extra room in his tummy for another pizza. He brings out his katanas and fight!!!

Part 5: Leonardo vs Sheredder:
Objective: Defeat the Sheredder
Music: TMNT MUSIC
Characters: Leonardo

Attacks:

A claw attack with Sheredder's claw. A basic attack that deals 10% damage.

Sheredder charge: Sheredder charges in, and if he hits, it deals a one hit KO. And if he misses, he'll fall off the stage, and automactically makes you win the match!!! :bee:

*going to add more attacks*

Sheredder falls to his doom as Leonardo looks at him. There was no way that the Sheredder could have survived that. That said, the group prepare themselves for the next room.

In the next room, they see Thor, surrounded by darkness. Obviously, he is under control of the empire.

“Thor!!! I thought that you were dead!!” Drake says, and he attempts to run up to him before he was stopped by Josh.

“You idiot!! He’s possessed right now!!! If we go up to him, he’ll try to kill us!!!” Josh says.

“He’s right!!! Besides, i think we should at least try to talk to him. Fighting him is wrong, and i think we should try to get him back on our side peacefully.” Erutashi says.

“But Thor called you ugly.” Drake says....in a lying tone.

“WHAT?!? He did!!?? He’s going down!!!” Erutashi says in an angry mood.

“Master Drake, don’t you think that lying is wrong?” Rand says.

“I know, but if we didn’t have lying in our lives, life would suck like hell. Come on!! Let’s go and rescue Thor!!” Drake says.

“Yeah!!! We’re going to have so much fun with this thing!!” Roger Rabbit says.

Part 6: Rescuing Thor
Objective: defeat Thor
Characters: Drake and Josh, Erutashi, Roger Rabbit, Rand, Clipit (basically everyone who was in D and J’s group.)

Save Thor from the darkness by defeating him.....that sounds kinda weird.

The darkness leaves Thor. He is back to normal.

"What happened? I think........i just lost a match to some guy in Knighty armor..." Thor says.

"Sweet!!! He's back to normal!!" Drake says.

The entire group explains everything to Thor, and head off to there next destination.

In the next room, they see two people inside.....actually make that one person and whatever the other guy is. It's Light and Ryuk.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can't believe you people made it this far!!! 6 levels!!! Incredible!!! But it all ends here!!! With the Death Note and Ryuk by my side, we are the best duo ever!!! Nobody can stop us!!!" Light says while giving an apple to Ryuk.

All of a sudden, Drake knocks the notebook out of Light's hand, and Josh steals the apple from Ryuk.

"You guys? The best duo ever? I don't think so. Josh and I are those guys. We might not get along all the time, but we work together as a team all the time." Drake says.

"Yeah!!!! With Drake by my side, i can take on anything!!!" Josh says while eating Ryuk's apple.

"....How do people always manage to knock the Death Note out of my hand is beyond me. Anyway, you are just 2 human mortals. I am the world's god, and Ryuk is a shinigami or whatever are how they are spelt!! You can't win!!!" Light says.

"Bring it on buddy!!! I'm so cool, i can beat you with my fist tied behind my back!!!" Drake says.

"OH geez," Josh says.

Part 7: The best DUO EVER?!?!?1?:
Objective: Defeat the opposing opponent!!!
Music: Drake and Josh theme song
Characters: Drake and Josh or Light and Ryuk

Best. Match. EVER!!!

If Drake and Josh wins, Josh will turn to Drake and say, "Come on Drake!!! It's time we used the special attack we've been working on!!!" All of a sudden, Drake wears his tuxedo and Josh wears a Tuxedo as well. They put on there sunglasses.....and are about to sing?!?!?!

Comin' to ya
On a dusty road
Good lovin'
I've got a truck load
And when you get it
You got somethin'
So don't worry
'Cause I'm comin'

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

Got what I got
The hard way
And I'll make better
Each and every day
So honey
Now don't you fret
'Cause you ain't seen
Nothin' yet

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

Now grab the rope
And I'll pull you in
Give you hope
And be your only boyfriend
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
You're a soul man
I'm a soul man

Light's heart is moved, and starts to cry. "Curse you Drake and Josh!!! That song is ssssoooo addicting!!!!" He falls to his knees, and Ryuk too does the same, due to the awesomeness of that song.

If Light and Ryuk win, Light takes out a pen, and starts writing Drake and Josh's name in the Death Note. Drake attempts to stop him, but is knocked back by Ryuk. Soon the name was written down....but WTF? Drake and Josh will not die!!!

"Darn it!!!! I forgot that i have to know there real full names in order for it to work!!" Light says.

Soon, Drake just kicks Light to the ground and Josh holds back Ryuk.

"Forget Light!! You are not as cool as me!!! You have lost!!!" Drake says. "Josh.....HUG ME BROTHAH!!!"

They hug each other, and Light is extremely frustrated.

"You fools!!! If i die here, who will protect the world of the wicked hearted?!?! Kira is needed!!! I will not agree to this!!" Light says.

"You don't have to die. Come on. Join with us. The empire is the most wicked hearted of them all. Help us stop him. You don't have to, but if you decide to fight us again, prepare to feel a knuckle sandwich to the face!!" Josh says.

That said, the group enters the next room. Light looks furious, but Ryuk smiles and laughs. Soon, after reasoning in his head, he decides that defeating the empire is a good idea. Light walks towards the group, with Ryuk following him.

In the next room, a man with a large scythe is in it. It was Giacomo.

"God darn it. How many freaking rooms are there?" Chris Lionheart says.

"A lot." Giacomo says. "Anyway, what do you know? If it isn't Kalas!! You Raven. I think it's time i put you down once and for all!!!"

"Not a chance Giacomo!!! With all the rage in my hand, i'll get revenge for my gramp, and brother. THIS IS FOR FEE!!!" Kalas says.

Part 8: Giacomo final fight!!!:
Objective: Defeat the boss
Music: The True Mirror (guitar)
Characters: Kalas

FIGHT GIACOMO.....again. You previously fought him before with Pelleas, but this time, it should be a lot easier with 5 different characters to chose from. It takes 300% damage to take him down. His attacks...

Basic Sythe swing: Giacomo's standard attack. He will swing the sythe forward and OH BOY!!! It reaches very far (like 7 pokeballz range.) It's also powerful and can deal Pelleas with 15% damage and nice knockback. It's rather slow though. It takes like 3 seconds for Giacomo to swing the darn thing and 2 seconds to take it out.

End slasher: He will charge up for a energy dark blast. It will take about a 3 second charge for this attack. Giacomo will then swing his sythe forward, releasing the charged blast forward, traveling off the screen. It's a big target (as big as Samus's charge blast) and it can push the Pelleas off the screen and continue to deal damage if Pelleas doesn't get away from it. He does this attack alot more oftern as soon as you get his health down to like 1/4 of it.

Thrashing gale: Giacomo will some fancy, smancy, spinning of his sythe in the air and come down with a huge vertical swing downwards. It can knock Pelleas down to the ground and remain unconcience for 3 seconds at least. It will also deal 20% damage.

Imperial force: OH ho!! A new attack!!! Giacomo at first slices you with his sythe, to put you in place by stunning you. Then he'll use the power of darkness, and drain the life out of you, by sticking his hand in front of you!!! Not only will it do 10%-30% damage to you, it'll also recover Giacomo 1/8 of his health.

Now Giacomo lays on the floor, defeated. He could not stand a chance against Giacomo.

"Ugh...Kalas, i could not defeat you. You have bested me. Now promise me that you'll defeat the empire. He's darn too much harm.....to people.....like me....." He says, before collasping....dead.

"I promise, that with everyone here, the empire is going down!!!" Kalas says.

Kalas then enters the next room, with the entire group following him.

In the next room.......we see Team Rocket!!!????

"Prepare for Trouble!! And-" Jessie of Team rocket says before she was cut off by....

"Yeah, yeah!!! We heard you already in chapter 8. Shut up." Gibari says.

Ty takes out his boomerangs and gets ready to fight.

"You two!!! Did you take away my precious Sonic!!???" Amy Rose says.

"Ummm....no." James says.

"Listen. Get out of the way now or else we'll blow you out of here. Now." Shadow says.

"Yeah!! Come on!! Let us go!!!" Kite says.

"Never!!! If we did, the empire will have our backs!!! Come on!!! You're going down!!!" Jessie says.

"Objection!!!!! You guys are too lacking in experience to be able to fight us!!!" Phoenix says.

"Shut up i say.!!!! Go Meowth!!! GO get them!!!" James says as he kicks Meowth to the field.

Part 9: Team Rocket brawl!!!:
Objective: defeat all of team Rocket's pokemon
Music: Team Rocket theme
characters: Gibari, Ty, Amy, Jade, Kite, Shadow, Phoenix Wright (basically everyone from group 4)

After the match, Team Rocket surrenders in fear.

"Wait!! Please don't let us go blasting away!!! We'll do anything!!" James says.

"HAHA!! Oh right, but now you go to help us fight big scary empire, you got that!!??" Gibari says.

"OKAY!! OKAY!!! JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT US!!!" Jessie says.

So with Team Rocket now in the group, the group enters the next room.

Inside was........Grown up Bowser Jr/ Nina Cortex

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Jeff Hardy!! I still have a bone to pick with you!!! Fight me now so i have the living thrill to destroy you!!!" Bowser Jr says.

Jeff is about to go fight him, until Reggie of the Beast Trio stops him.

"Please sir Jeff. Let us deal with him. We could use some action anyway." Reggie says.

Eddie immediately moves us to Nina. "Well hello there!!! I'm Eddie and-"

"Not interested." Nina says in a cold voice. She gets ready to fight now.

"Well well, looks like we have to fight now Eddie. Come on Jeffery!!! Stop being shy and let's go." Reggie says.

Jeffery comes from out of hiding behind Jeff Hardy, and gets ready to fight Bowser Jr/Nina Cortex.

Bowser Jr lets out a huge roar and gets ready to fight.

Part 10: OMG, so many parts.:
Objective: Defeat Bowser Jr/Nina Cortex
Music: Blah
Characters: the BEAST TRIO!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Soon the matched was in a draw. The Beast Trio and the evil duo fought and fought, but there was no victor.

Jeff Hardy, still wanting a bit of revenge on Bowser jr, kicks the huge koopa to the face, knocking him off his legs and to the ground.

Nina, realizing that she cannot win, surrenders, though really regrets it.

"Hah....looks like we won......what are you guys going to do now?" Eddie of the Beast Trio says.

"Well, we might as well join you. The only reason we joined the empire was because he promised he'll pay us 50 dollars." Nina says.

That said, the entire group enters the next room.

The next room this time contained 5 doors. One red one, one blue one, one black one, one white one, and one yellow one.

"Come on guys!! We split up!!! Drake's group goes to the red door!!! Leo's group take the yellow one!!! My group takes the black one!!! Gibari's group take the blue one!!! and Peter's group takes the white one!!!" Sagi says.

"Seriously, who made him boss?" Peter says.

So the group does what they are told. Chose which group you want to follow. Yeah.

Part 11: Chose your next desination:

You pick the red door....

You see Nightmare in an angry pose. He throws the red card up, and it powers him up with fire.

Drake and Josh get scared, but the rest of the group boldly prepare themselves for a fight. The biggest one yet.

Attacks:

Soul Devour: This works just like Nightmare's move of the same name. Night Terror flies to to the center of the screen and lands, then turns to face the camera. The mouth opens up wide and starts doing a chomping motion, while the red orb in the mouth starts sucking foes towards Night Terror. If you get caught in the mouth, it'll chew you up for massive damage, then spit you up off the top of the screen for massive knockback. The range on the suction is massive due to Night Terror's size, and it's pretty powerful, you having to run in the opposite direction to keep from being sucked up. While he's chomping on you, Night Terror will also recover some of his health.

When at 50% health or lower, Night Terror will mix up the attack to confuse you, also increasing the duration of how long the attack goes on. Sometimes he'll start pushing in the opposite direction without warning, and if you're not careful you'll get pushed off the stage due to you running in that direction in addition to the strong winds.

Soul Laser: A laser around twice as big as Rob's come out of Night Terror's mouth in his chest, richocheting off anything it hits before it goes off screen. Doesn't do much knockback, but does multiple hits of damage and is good at racking it up. Night Terror can do other attacks while the laser is still going around, so this can stun you while the azure knight prepares for a bigger attack.

Bladestorm: Night Terror lands from his basic position and extends out his arms, his gigantic cleaver being in one of them, then spins around rapidly and goes to the opposite side of the arena. Any foes hit by the attack will be dealt decent damage and large knockback, and the azure knight will also hit anybody hanging on the ledge he came to at the end of the attack. Night Terror is very wide, meaning you can't simply roll past the attack, the only safe way to dodge the attack being to jump over it.

Monstrous Mutation: Night Terror borrows another of his attacks from his normal moveset, extending out his monstrous arm to try to grab the player. The arm extends out pretty fast and goes straight for the position of the player, the best way to dodge the grab being to air dodge or roll. After the dodge though, Night Terror will still keep chasing after the player with the arm, them having to dodge the grab three times. If Night Terror successfully gets the player in his grasp, he'll retract the arm back to himself and squeeze the player for massive damage, then throw them forwards for good knockback. Due to throwing them towards the opposite side, the move has little kill power, but is still a big damage dealer.

Soul Shockwave: Night Terror flies slightly higher then his standard position, then goes down and plunges his sword into the ground to create a shockwave which goes accross the length of the arena. The shockwave works like Ridley's tail in the ground attack, meaning it does damage and can catch foes in it, but Night Terror can do other attacks while the shockwave goes accross the arena. The attack is a good damage at racking up the damage, but little else.

Soul Shoot: The mouth in the Night Terror's chest opens wide, then a bunch of souls (Large green orbs) get shot out at the enemy. They go very quickly and are shot in rapid succession, meaning it's hard to dodge them all unless you jump over the attack. The first few souls are just for racking damage, the last one does a slight amount of knockback.

Attacks added at 50% health:

Terror Flame: Night Terror goes to the center of the screen, turning to face it, then a massive fire blast comes out from the mouth in his chest. It covers EVERYTHING above him and to his sides, but due to Night Terror still hovering with his wings there's a small section below him where you're safe. If you're a short character like Kirby you can crouch if you to avoid the flames if you aren't directly underneath him. After Night Terror finishes the attack, he'll stomp down, so be sure to roll to the side once he's finished. The flame does massive damage and decent knockback while the stomp does average damage and good knockback.

Rain of Fire: Night Terror roars, and ten pillars of flame come down shortly after in quick succession. The pillars go accross the entire screen, meaning they're undodgable except through rolls/sidesteps. Basically like Tabuu's Red Rings of Death, but the flames only do slight damage and very little knockback. If you get hit by any of the attacks though, you'll be hit by all the following ones, which means you'll get heavy damage racked up if you aren't careful.

Soul Beam: Night Terror hovers up slightly higher then his standard position, then fires a massive beam at the center of the arena, covering about half of the playing field. The attack comes out fast and still does big damage/knockback, but is easy to avoid if you see it coming. This move is actually in Night Terror's Soul Calibur 3 moveset.

Night terror hold his head in pain in it's defeat. The red card comes out of hit body, and disappears. Nightmare, now back to his normal self, wants revenge on the empire for corrupting him. He leaves the room in a fury, and the group follows him.

If you chose the yellow one....

You see Metal Sonic transforming to Metal Madness, with power of the yellow card.

Obviously, Metal Sonic looks 10 times more bada*S.

*insert Metal Madness boss here*

Metal Madness is now scrap metal :bee:

If you chose the black one.....

You see the black card. All of a sudden it starts glowing and the room changes. You now see Malpercio ready to fight you.

Kalas, looking at it, gets ready to fight. He must take down the dark god once and for all!!!...just like in Baten Kaitos 1 ;D

~MALPERCIO~

Oh boy........the dark god appears to threaten the party, and he's pretty powerful. We can take him though.:bee:

~Movement~
It flys around to move.

Attacks:
1. Hand whip.
The bosses primary attack. He uses his large hands to knoock you out of the battle field. If he hits you, you're sent with some nice knockback and 10%. He does this four times in a row, but its pretty slow. After you take down his health down to half, he attacks 8 times.

2. Soul drain.
This is a no knockback attack. Malpercio tries to suck energy from you! If it hits, he will recover about 1/12 of his health and you suffer 10%. He attacks from a distance, and he leaves himself wide open. Use that avantage.

3. Dark arrow.
Whoa is this powerful!!!. It deals great knockback and 30%. It's slow, but its rather large. Malpercio is left wide open for 5 seconds after this attack. Do your best to avoid him.

4. Fire Blast
Malpercio changes his element to a fire status. A fiery attack. He summons fire to his hand and launches it towards you. Its Nice knockback and 10%. Avoid and and you should be fine. He is now supper effective by water based attacks, like Squirtle's water gun (yes it causes damage) or Mario's fludd. He looks like he's giving out a fiery ember.

5. Water wave.
Malpercio tries to go below you and attack. He creates a water based ground attack and covers the entire ground. It attempts to push you off the stage. Jump to avoid this attack. He's super effective against Fire attacks like flamethrower. He looks like hes covered with water.

6. Wind blast.
A gust of wind comes to Malpercio's hand and he launches it. It attempts to push you off the stage. Just crouch to avoid this attack as it only effects the air. He is now supereffective against purple/blue misted based attacks like Ganondorf's warlock punch or Lucario's aura sphere. He looks like he's surrounded with wind.

7. Chaotic attack.
Malpercio attempts to cover the ground with toxic attacks. It does no knockback what so ever, in fact you don't even flinch, but if it does manage to hit you, you slowly suffer damage and its practically in curable. Just dodge this attack by jumping as it effects only the ground. Malpercio is now super effective against wind based attacks like Link's gale bommerang. He looks like he's surrounded, with.......purple stuff.

8. Enchanted blade
Malpercio will randomly summon a sword to his hand. He'll then bring the blade as high as he can, before swing it down to the ground. It shall recover Malpercio 1/8 of his health if it hits you. It'll also do 20% damage with nice knockback to you. Though it is rather slow, so easily avoidable.

No matter what type change Malpercio has gone through, he will change back to normal after 20 seconds.

Malpercio vanishes into thin air, leaving no sign of remains.

If you chose the blue one....

You see a really evil looking.........Milotic (that Pokemon >____>)......ready to fight you with it's powers increased thanks to the blue card.

*insert Milotic boss here*

Milotic disappears being defeated.

If you chose the white one.......

You see....ASHERA!!! She looks at all her pitiful subjects and prepares to destroy them.

Attacks-
Judge
This is Ashera's most straightforward attack. It deals as low as 20% in Very Easy Mode or as high as 50% in Intense Mode. In Intense Mode it can OHKO light characters. It is a straightforward projectile aimed at the ground with a shockwave effect. jump out of the way of the beam and the projectile to avoid.
Summon Spirits-
This attack is used quite rarely. 3 Elemental Spirits (the servants of Ashera) appear on the stage. One is thunder, one is wind, and one is fire. They are easy to kill but possess a projectile attack.
Ring Attack-
This attack is highly random and Ashera's most rarely used attack. As a general rule, the closer you are to Ashera, the worse you are hurt. It comes in one of 3 random forms.
1. Light Ring- This ring deals damage affected by your distance from Ashera and the difficulty.
2. Dark Ring- This ring deals knockback affected by your distance from Ashera and the difficulty.
3. Daze Ring- This ring breaks shields (looks similar to Dark Ring.)
All rings may be avoided by learning the timing and side stepping (the timing is pretty much like side-stepping the first ring of Tabuu's X-Box 360 attack.)
Defenses:
Aura- A light blue aura surrounding Ashera must be broken before Ashera is hurt (does not rebuild).
This possesses the Aurora effect. It strikes people who hit it with projectiles for half of the projectile's damage. (Fox's blaster will not hurt him, seeing as 1/2 of 1 damage is less than 1%.)
The Aura isn't to strong. It can only take about 50% damage.
Additional Information:
Ashera is located in the center of the stage.

Ashera vanishes, being defeated, and the white card disappears.

With all the doors taken down, you can't help but wonder what were they for. All of a sudden, the room changes, and you are now in Dracula's chamber!!!!

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good job!!! Thanks to you, the cards are now to it's fullest power thanks to you defeating all those bosses!!" Dracula says while holding all of the cards in his hand.

"I don't really care!!! Something in my heart is telling me to destroy you!!! It's time to end this Dracula!!! It all ends here!!!" Sagi says.

Dracula laughs and uses all the 5 cards for him to turn into.....TRUE DRACULA!!!!

Part 12: Final Boss:
Objective: Defeat True Dracula!!!
Music: Violent Storm (Baten Kaitos)
Characters: Everyone cept for Drac

*I'm really too lazy to make a True Dracula boss lulz. Just see Warlord's boss.*

True Dracula screams in pain and explodes in light, leaving off a unconcious Dracula, other wise known as Vlad.

"what....what happened? I was just......oh nevermind. I feel like i'm back to normal now." Dracula says appearing to have waken up.

It appears it was a happy ending...until a dark remedy surrounds the 5 cards!!!

"Wait everyone!!! Something tells me we're not finished here!!!" Jeff Hardy says.

All of a sudden, an evil laugh that seemed awfully familiar came out of nowhere.

"Stewie!!???" Peter says.

"Yes it is I! Stewie!!! I purposely got myself killed back in chapter 4, so i could take control over Dracula's body and a chance to rule the world!! And now....with these 5 cards, i can now rule the world!!!" The dark spirit that appears to be Stewie Griffin says.

All of a sudden, darkness filled the room. A huge monsterous beast comes out of a dark portal. "Heheheheheheh....with this power...i can now rule the-"

All of a sudden, in Sagi's pure anger, he uses his sword, surrounded with light, and slashes the huge beast. All of a sudden, the beast started to disappear.

"NNNNNOOOOO!!!! Curse you everyone!!!" The beast says.

The light explodes and they are back outside....of Tarazed.

IS it.....FINALLY OVER....?

TO BE CONCLUDED...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Sundance, Sundance. I'm just kidding with you guys. Hell, I'm trying to sneak Electrode in on time too. But I wouldn't worry too much about getting a review. I don't know if it's been announced, but review requests are submitted to the judges as a whole, and then distributed among us. With five of us to split them between, we should be able to get reviews out much more quickly than in MYM 3.
It also means better reviews from me. :)

Oooh. Twil's endgame chapter. I've got to read this.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Wow, TWIL. Lots of hilarious moments in there. On the other hand... Sagi fanboyism ALL OVER OMG. And Drake and Josh just randomly starting to sing after their victory... *shudder*

D

Deleted member

Oooh. Twil's endgame chapter. I've got to read this.
I got to admit something. I personally admit that i thought it was going good at first, but near the end, i was really tired (i was studying for my math test tomorrow XD) and i think it kinda sucked near the end XP.

*sigh* Now that that's over with, all i got to do is make the frigging epilouge and then i can get to work on my movesets. I might consider doing another SSE for 4.0, but that is pretty much only if i have a fresh new idea in my head.

And yeah....i finally admit it. I'm a Sagi fanboy XP. I drew a pic of Sagi for my art class, and got my friends calling me obsessed with Sagi. On the other hand, a girl in my class saw that drawing of Sagi i made, and called the guy looks "Cute" XD.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I'm a bit confused with the recent posts of this topic. Isn't the contest over?:dizzy:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
The Eternal Darkness and the Wings of Hope <------when darkness turns to light, this SSE ends tonight, it ends tonight /AmericanRejectsrocklol

Chapter Endgame: The fight to end them all

Narrator: Wow, just read the entire SSE, and you’ll understand...

The entire group has entered Tarazed, the empires true base. It looked so big on the inside, while so small on the outside. The group looks everywhere for a door, and could only find one.

“Wow....this is the only way in. It must be a trap.” Gibari says.

“Probably...but there’s no other way. Let’s go!!!!” Chris Lionheart says.

The group bust through the door......to see Kalas, with new fully beautiful, but evil wings, instead of his regular metal wing, and his other real wing.

“Kalas!!!! Let us through to the next door now!!” Mia says.

“Or else what?!?!” Kalas the possessed raven says.

“Or else...we’ll....i don’t know....we’ll kill you!!!” Sol says.

Kalas laughs evilly. “You think you can kill me?!?! Thanks to the power the empire has granted me, i can take down anyone!!!”

“Psshhhhh......this is coming from the guy who originally at the start only had one wing. What happened to the other wing anyway?” Anise says.

“Give me a break....my creator only managed to give me one wing. Anyway, prepare to die!!! I don’t want to hurt you guys, but i have no choice!!!!” Kalas says.

“Bring it on Kalas!!! You may be strong, but you’ll ever defeat us!!” Sagi says.

Part 1: Kalas fight
Objective: Defeat Kalas
Characters: Sagi, Anise, Chris Lionheart, Sol, Mia (basically everyone that was in Sagi’s group)

Defeat Kalas (who has super cool darkness wings.)

After the fight, Kalas lays on the ground, defeated. All of a sudden, a dark portal appears and...Dracula comes out of it???

“Kalas....i have no use for you anymore!!! Even with the powers of a dark god can’t help you!!” The vampire monster says.

Kalas screams in pain. Sagi all of a sudden sees that it wasn’t Kalas’ intention to turn evil. He was brainwashed. Sagi brings out his sword, and attempts to swing slash at Dracula, but he misses as Dracula teleports out of the way.

“Don’t worry...we’ll fight soon enough!!!” Dracula says before disappearing.

Sagi turns to the direction of Kalas, as he sees him laying on the ground. He immediately moves to Kalas' side and helps him up to his feet.

"Sagi, what are you doing?! He's an enemy!" Sol says.

"WAS an enemy. Now that the empire doesn't want anything to do with him, he has nowhere else to go. We might as well at least help him." Sagi says.

"Guys.....i'm sorry...There's this man named Giacomo in this building inside, and he killed my little brother and my grandpa.....i had to get revenge....i needed the power...." Kalas says.

Chris Lionheart walks up to Kalas while he is kneeing on the ground. "Well...come on!!!! Standing here isn't going to change anything. Let's go."

With Kalas now on the team, he is now a playable character!!!

The next part of the gameplay involves you basically climbing up the stairs fighting off any empire soldiers, a couple of enimies from Baten Kaitos, Mario, and Fire Emblem.

All of a sudden, Chris Lionheart stops in his tracks to see a red door. "Guys, i found the way to the next room!!!"

Soon Chris Lionheart looks at the door in determination and quickly says to the group by saying, "Guys, i'm going in alone for now. There is a familiar presence that i've got to face. Please wait outside until i'm finished."

That being said, Chris enters the room alone, and quickly shuts the door.

"Chris wait!!! You need our-" Anise says before she was cut off by Sagi.

"No you can't interfere with this fight. Only Chris has a chance to defeat him now. It would be disrespecting him if we interfered." Sagi says.

"Yeah, but he could die!!!" Anise says back.

"Yeah, but if we did interfere.......it just wouldn't seem right." Sol says.

"Besides, our friend Christopher Robin can't lose to some guy in armor, can he?" Mia says.

Anise sighs. "Well i don't know...."

In the room itself, Chris Lionheart brings out his sword and shouts to the room, "Ashencroft!!! Turn around and face me!!!"

Ashencroft does what he is told and says, "Where art thou to make demands of me?!"

".....But you just did what i told you to do....and that's turn around and face me..." Chris says, stating the obvious.

Ashencroft gets frustrated, and gets ready to fight. "Enough talk!!! Goodbye Chris Lionheart!!!!!"

Part 2: ZOMG!!!!! Totally epic fight 1:
Objective: Defeat the opposing opponent
Music: Against Ashencroft (AKA, a complete ripoff of Against the BLACK KNIGHT)
Characters: Chris Lionheart or Ashencroft

A totally epic battle between man and.......i think Ashencroft's a man. I'm think.....?

Whatever.

If Chris Lionheart wins, he points his sword at Ashencroft who lays on the ground defeated, telling Chris to finish him off. Chris prepares to do that until he is stopped by Kalas grabbing his arm.

"Kid.....that's enough...." Kalas says. "No need to kill him."

"But.......he has hurt and killed a lot of people.......but fine......i....guess...i....could....spare...him.........Oh god....i can't believe i just said that." Chris says.

If Ashencroft wins, he point HIS sword at Chris Lionheart, preparing to deliver the final blow to him, until Sagi kicks the door open, and slashes Ashencroft out of the way.

"Ugghhhhh....i'm now severely wounded....curse you and your friends Chris!!!" Ashencroft says.

"Sorry to interupt your fight Chris, but if i hadn't, you would have died." Sagi says.

"It's okay....i'm thankful to be alive..." Chris says.

As soon as either scene is over, you see the entire group now in the room.

"Come on!!! The next room is here!!!! Let's get going!!!" Jeff Hardy says.

"Wait a second..." Chris says. He then walks up to Ashencroft and says, "You are a terrible man......but now that i have defeated you, you got nowhere else to go. Though it pains me to say it, but....come on. We need all the help we can get to take down the empire."

That said, Chris walks to the next room where the next destination is. Ashencroft at first thinks about Chris' offer first, but soon comes running into the next room, following the group as a new character!!!

The group is seen walking up the stairs.....until an unknown shadow comes out from above.........it's Cervantes!!!

"Hahahhahaha......look who's back....i thought i stole your soul..." Cervantes says.

"Does it reallly matter?! You can take away my soul, but you can't take away my heart!!! As long as i believe in it, i can take down anything you throw at me!!!" Sagi says in an angry tone.

"Hah, big words, small brain! I won the second best moveset in the contest, and you only got 39th place!!! How do you expect to beat me?!?" Cervantes says.

"I can......cause i'm a Maladieter...." Sagi says.

"What?!?! I thought you were a spiriter!!!" Cervantes says.

"Me too....until i could do this!!!" Sagi says.

Sagi immediately powers up, light surrounding him, giving him extrodinary strength. He finishes charging up, with his wings of the heart being so bright and light.

"It's over Cervantes!!! I believe in the human heart!!!! This is for stealing my soul!!!" Sagi says in a fury.

Part 3: Sagi vs Cervantes in a revenge match!!:
Objective: Defeat the opposing opponent!!!!
Music: The True Mirror: Orcastration version (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Characters: Sagi or Cervantes

The battle for Sagi to have some pay back returns. Cervantes obviously won't let Sagi win so easily.

If Sagi wins, he'll start glowing and unleash Godling's Rapture on him. Sagi deals off 5 slashes and deals a very powerful final blow of light stab while saying, "Feel the fury.....of a god!!!!" Cervantes, being so injured, knees to the ground defeated.

If Cervantes wins, he'll deal off a couple of slashes to put Sagi in place. He'll then charge forward in front of Sagi, to unleash.......a SOUL STEAL!!! =O. Sagi screams in pain....again, and knees himself to the ground defeated.

After the results, whoever was defeated gets up to his feet. Sagi says, "You're good...........but that's only because you used that cheap Soul Steal tactic!!!"

"WHAT?!?!? It's not cheap at all!!! Stop complaining!!! I wouldn't be talking......that spirit that you have inside of you........it helps you out, so it kinda of feels like 2 against 1!!!" Cervantes counter attacks back.

The fighters immediately lock swords again, but soon, members of the entire group seperate the 2 of them.

"Enough fighting!!" Chris Lionheart says. He then looks over to Cervantes. "You, i don't know what you're planning to do, but if you decide to fight us, you would obviously stand no chance. Do what you want, i suggest trying to help us out considering we could use the extra help, but it's your choice." That said, Chris walks away from Cervantes, with everyone in the group following him to the next room.

Cervantes looks in frustration at the lot of them, but realizing that he has no chance to win against all of them, he decides that trying to defeat one empire is better than killing over 20 people.

In the next room, the room is filled with darkness. When the light turns back, it appears that Pelleas is the next guarder.

"This is not good!! He's been possessed by the empire. We got to end this, but not doing too much damage." Geoffrey says.

"Screw that!!! We'll just wake him up with the power of rock and roll man!!!" Vultorun says.

"Peace guys. Come on!!! Let's wake him up!!!" Leonardo says.

"Indeed. He is not an enemy. He is merely possessed." Yau-man says.

Pelleas lets out a darkish aura around him, getting ready to fight.

Part 4: Wake up Pelleas:
Objective: Defeat Pelleas
Characters: Leonardo, Geoffrey, Yau-man, Vultorun, Pizzaman (basically everyone in Leo's group)

Defeat Pelleas. WOOT.

As soon as the match is won, Pelleas holds his head in pain. A lot of pain. Suddenly, the darkness disappears from his body. Pelleas, is now OKAY.

"Ugghhh......what happened.......? I don't remember a thing." He says.

"It's okay. Just follow us, and help us kick the empire's butt." Leonardo says.

They agree and head off.

In the next room, Leonardo feels a familiar presence here. He kicks open the door and heads in.

It appears that the Sheredder is here.

"Foolish turtle!!! Why have you come here? You are nothing without your brothers!!! You stand no chance!!!" The armored man says.

"I know!! That's why there in my side and up special!!! You are going down Sheredder!!!" Leonardo speaks.

"OH? Not even if i give you this?" Sheredder says while opening a box. Inside the box was.......PIZZA!!!

Leonardo tried so hard to resist the delicious pizza. The stench of melty cheese and extra pepperonis were too much for poor Leo. He was about to cave in....until Pizzaman shoves an even more delicious pizza down his mouth.

Leo chewed and chewed, and swallowed it. He was now full and did not had extra room in his tummy for another pizza. He brings out his katanas and fight!!!

Part 5: Leonardo vs Sheredder:
Objective: Defeat the Sheredder
Music: TMNT MUSIC
Characters: Leonardo

Attacks:

A claw attack with Sheredder's claw. A basic attack that deals 10% damage.

Sheredder charge: Sheredder charges in, and if he hits, it deals a one hit KO. And if he misses, he'll fall off the stage, and automactically makes you win the match!!! :bee:

*going to add more attacks*

Sheredder falls to his doom as Leonardo looks at him. There was no way that the Sheredder could have survived that. That said, the group prepare themselves for the next room.

In the next room, they see Thor, surrounded by darkness. Obviously, he is under control of the empire.

“Thor!!! I thought that you were dead!!” Drake says, and he attempts to run up to him before he was stopped by Josh.

“You idiot!! He’s possessed right now!!! If we go up to him, he’ll try to kill us!!!” Josh says.

“He’s right!!! Besides, i think we should at least try to talk to him. Fighting him is wrong, and i think we should try to get him back on our side peacefully.” Erutashi says.

“But Thor called you ugly.” Drake says....in a lying tone.

“WHAT?!? He did!!?? He’s going down!!!” Erutashi says in an angry mood.

“Master Drake, don’t you think that lying is wrong?” Rand says.

“I know, but if we didn’t have lying in our lives, life would suck like hell. Come on!! Let’s go and rescue Thor!!” Drake says.

“Yeah!!! We’re going to have so much fun with this thing!!” Roger Rabbit says.

Part 6: Rescuing Thor
Objective: defeat Thor
Characters: Drake and Josh, Erutashi, Roger Rabbit, Rand, Clipit (basically everyone who was in D and J’s group.)

Save Thor from the darkness by defeating him.....that sounds kinda weird.

The darkness leaves Thor. He is back to normal.

"What happened? I think........i just lost a match to some guy in Knighty armor..." Thor says.

"Sweet!!! He's back to normal!!" Drake says.

The entire group explains everything to Thor, and head off to there next destination.

In the next room, they see two people inside.....actually make that one person and whatever the other guy is. It's Light and Ryuk.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can't believe you people made it this far!!! 6 levels!!! Incredible!!! But it all ends here!!! With the Death Note and Ryuk by my side, we are the best duo ever!!! Nobody can stop us!!!" Light says while giving an apple to Ryuk.

All of a sudden, Drake knocks the notebook out of Light's hand, and Josh steals the apple from Ryuk.

"You guys? The best duo ever? I don't think so. Josh and I are those guys. We might not get along all the time, but we work together as a team all the time." Drake says.

"Yeah!!!! With Drake by my side, i can take on anything!!!" Josh says while eating Ryuk's apple.

"....How do people always manage to knock the Death Note out of my hand is beyond me. Anyway, you are just 2 human mortals. I am the world's god, and Ryuk is a shinigami or whatever are how they are spelt!! You can't win!!!" Light says.

"Bring it on buddy!!! I'm so cool, i can beat you with my fist tied behind my back!!!" Drake says.

"OH geez," Josh says.

Part 7: The best DUO EVER?!?!?1?:
Objective: Defeat the opposing opponent!!!
Music: Drake and Josh theme song
Characters: Drake and Josh or Light and Ryuk

Best. Match. EVER!!!

If Drake and Josh wins, Josh will turn to Drake and say, "Come on Drake!!! It's time we used the special attack we've been working on!!!" All of a sudden, Drake wears his tuxedo and Josh wears a Tuxedo as well. They put on there sunglasses.....and are about to sing?!?!?!

Comin' to ya
On a dusty road
Good lovin'
I've got a truck load
And when you get it
You got somethin'
So don't worry
'Cause I'm comin'

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

Got what I got
The hard way
And I'll make better
Each and every day
So honey
Now don't you fret
'Cause you ain't seen
Nothin' yet

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

Now grab the rope
And I'll pull you in
Give you hope
And be your only boyfriend
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
You're a soul man
I'm a soul man

Light's heart is moved, and starts to cry. "Curse you Drake and Josh!!! That song is ssssoooo addicting!!!!" He falls to his knees, and Ryuk too does the same, due to the awesomeness of that song.

If Light and Ryuk win, Light takes out a pen, and starts writing Drake and Josh's name in the Death Note. Drake attempts to stop him, but is knocked back by Ryuk. Soon the name was written down....but WTF? Drake and Josh will not die!!!

"Darn it!!!! I forgot that i have to know there real full names in order for it to work!!" Light says.

Soon, Drake just kicks Light to the ground and Josh holds back Ryuk.

"Forget Light!! You are not as cool as me!!! You have lost!!!" Drake says. "Josh.....HUG ME BROTHAH!!!"

They hug each other, and Light is extremely frustrated.

"You fools!!! If i die here, who will protect the world of the wicked hearted?!?! Kira is needed!!! I will not agree to this!!" Light says.

"You don't have to die. Come on. Join with us. The empire is the most wicked hearted of them all. Help us stop him. You don't have to, but if you decide to fight us again, prepare to feel a knuckle sandwich to the face!!" Josh says.

That said, the group enters the next room. Light looks furious, but Ryuk smiles and laughs. Soon, after reasoning in his head, he decides that defeating the empire is a good idea. Light walks towards the group, with Ryuk following him.

In the next room, a man with a large scythe is in it. It was Giacomo.

"God darn it. How many freaking rooms are there?" Chris Lionheart says.

"A lot." Giacomo says. "Anyway, what do you know? If it isn't Kalas!! You Raven. I think it's time i put you down once and for all!!!"

"Not a chance Giacomo!!! With all the rage in my hand, i'll get revenge for my gramp, and brother. THIS IS FOR FEE!!!" Kalas says.

Part 8: Giacomo final fight!!!:
Objective: Defeat the boss
Music: The True Mirror (guitar)
Characters: Kalas

FIGHT GIACOMO.....again. You previously fought him before with Pelleas, but this time, it should be a lot easier with 5 different characters to chose from. It takes 300% damage to take him down. His attacks...

Basic Sythe swing: Giacomo's standard attack. He will swing the sythe forward and OH BOY!!! It reaches very far (like 7 pokeballz range.) It's also powerful and can deal Pelleas with 15% damage and nice knockback. It's rather slow though. It takes like 3 seconds for Giacomo to swing the darn thing and 2 seconds to take it out.

End slasher: He will charge up for a energy dark blast. It will take about a 3 second charge for this attack. Giacomo will then swing his sythe forward, releasing the charged blast forward, traveling off the screen. It's a big target (as big as Samus's charge blast) and it can push the Pelleas off the screen and continue to deal damage if Pelleas doesn't get away from it. He does this attack alot more oftern as soon as you get his health down to like 1/4 of it.

Thrashing gale: Giacomo will some fancy, smancy, spinning of his sythe in the air and come down with a huge vertical swing downwards. It can knock Pelleas down to the ground and remain unconcience for 3 seconds at least. It will also deal 20% damage.

Imperial force: OH ho!! A new attack!!! Giacomo at first slices you with his sythe, to put you in place by stunning you. Then he'll use the power of darkness, and drain the life out of you, by sticking his hand in front of you!!! Not only will it do 10%-30% damage to you, it'll also recover Giacomo 1/8 of his health.

Now Giacomo lays on the floor, defeated. He could not stand a chance against Giacomo.

"Ugh...Kalas, i could not defeat you. You have bested me. Now promise me that you'll defeat the empire. He's darn too much harm.....to people.....like me....." He says, before collasping....dead.

"I promise, that with everyone here, the empire is going down!!!" Kalas says.

Kalas then enters the next room, with the entire group following him.

In the next room.......we see Team Rocket!!!????

"Prepare for Trouble!! And-" Jessie of Team rocket says before she was cut off by....

"Yeah, yeah!!! We heard you already in chapter 8. Shut up." Gibari says.

Ty takes out his boomerangs and gets ready to fight.

"You two!!! Did you take away my precious Sonic!!???" Amy Rose says.

"Ummm....no." James says.

"Listen. Get out of the way now or else we'll blow you out of here. Now." Shadow says.

"Yeah!! Come on!! Let us go!!!" Kite says.

"Never!!! If we did, the empire will have our backs!!! Come on!!! You're going down!!!" Jessie says.

"Objection!!!!! You guys are too lacking in experience to be able to fight us!!!" Phoenix says.

"Shut up i say.!!!! Go Meowth!!! GO get them!!!" James says as he kicks Meowth to the field.

Part 9: Team Rocket brawl!!!:
Objective: defeat all of team Rocket's pokemon
Music: Team Rocket theme
characters: Gibari, Ty, Amy, Jade, Kite, Shadow, Phoenix Wright (basically everyone from group 4)

After the match, Team Rocket surrenders in fear.

"Wait!! Please don't let us go blasting away!!! We'll do anything!!" James says.

"HAHA!! Oh right, but now you go to help us fight big scary empire, you got that!!??" Gibari says.

"OKAY!! OKAY!!! JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT US!!!" Jessie says.

So with Team Rocket now in the group, the group enters the next room.

Inside was........Grown up Bowser Jr/ Nina Cortex

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Jeff Hardy!! I still have a bone to pick with you!!! Fight me now so i have the living thrill to destroy you!!!" Bowser Jr says.

Jeff is about to go fight him, until Reggie of the Beast Trio stops him.

"Please sir Jeff. Let us deal with him. We could use some action anyway." Reggie says.

Eddie immediately moves us to Nina. "Well hello there!!! I'm Eddie and-"

"Not interested." Nina says in a cold voice. She gets ready to fight now.

"Well well, looks like we have to fight now Eddie. Come on Jeffery!!! Stop being shy and let's go." Reggie says.

Jeffery comes from out of hiding behind Jeff Hardy, and gets ready to fight Bowser Jr/Nina Cortex.

Bowser Jr lets out a huge roar and gets ready to fight.

Part 10: OMG, so many parts.:
Objective: Defeat Bowser Jr/Nina Cortex
Music: Blah
Characters: the BEAST TRIO!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Soon the matched was in a draw. The Beast Trio and the evil duo fought and fought, but there was no victor.

Jeff Hardy, still wanting a bit of revenge on Bowser jr, kicks the huge koopa to the face, knocking him off his legs and to the ground.

Nina, realizing that she cannot win, surrenders, though really regrets it.

"Hah....looks like we won......what are you guys going to do now?" Eddie of the Beast Trio says.

"Well, we might as well join you. The only reason we joined the empire was because he promised he'll pay us 50 dollars." Nina says.

That said, the entire group enters the next room.

The next room this time contained 5 doors. One red one, one blue one, one black one, one white one, and one yellow one.

"Come on guys!! We split up!!! Drake's group goes to the red door!!! Leo's group take the yellow one!!! My group takes the black one!!! Gibari's group take the blue one!!! and Peter's group takes the white one!!!" Sagi says.

"Seriously, who made him boss?" Peter says.

So the group does what they are told. Chose which group you want to follow. Yeah.

Part 11: Chose your next desination:

You pick the red door....

You see Nightmare in an angry pose. He throws the red card up, and it powers him up with fire.

Drake and Josh get scared, but the rest of the group boldly prepare themselves for a fight. The biggest one yet.

Attacks:

Soul Devour: This works just like Nightmare's move of the same name. Night Terror flies to to the center of the screen and lands, then turns to face the camera. The mouth opens up wide and starts doing a chomping motion, while the red orb in the mouth starts sucking foes towards Night Terror. If you get caught in the mouth, it'll chew you up for massive damage, then spit you up off the top of the screen for massive knockback. The range on the suction is massive due to Night Terror's size, and it's pretty powerful, you having to run in the opposite direction to keep from being sucked up. While he's chomping on you, Night Terror will also recover some of his health.

When at 50% health or lower, Night Terror will mix up the attack to confuse you, also increasing the duration of how long the attack goes on. Sometimes he'll start pushing in the opposite direction without warning, and if you're not careful you'll get pushed off the stage due to you running in that direction in addition to the strong winds.

Soul Laser: A laser around twice as big as Rob's come out of Night Terror's mouth in his chest, richocheting off anything it hits before it goes off screen. Doesn't do much knockback, but does multiple hits of damage and is good at racking it up. Night Terror can do other attacks while the laser is still going around, so this can stun you while the azure knight prepares for a bigger attack.

Bladestorm: Night Terror lands from his basic position and extends out his arms, his gigantic cleaver being in one of them, then spins around rapidly and goes to the opposite side of the arena. Any foes hit by the attack will be dealt decent damage and large knockback, and the azure knight will also hit anybody hanging on the ledge he came to at the end of the attack. Night Terror is very wide, meaning you can't simply roll past the attack, the only safe way to dodge the attack being to jump over it.

Monstrous Mutation: Night Terror borrows another of his attacks from his normal moveset, extending out his monstrous arm to try to grab the player. The arm extends out pretty fast and goes straight for the position of the player, the best way to dodge the grab being to air dodge or roll. After the dodge though, Night Terror will still keep chasing after the player with the arm, them having to dodge the grab three times. If Night Terror successfully gets the player in his grasp, he'll retract the arm back to himself and squeeze the player for massive damage, then throw them forwards for good knockback. Due to throwing them towards the opposite side, the move has little kill power, but is still a big damage dealer.

Soul Shockwave: Night Terror flies slightly higher then his standard position, then goes down and plunges his sword into the ground to create a shockwave which goes accross the length of the arena. The shockwave works like Ridley's tail in the ground attack, meaning it does damage and can catch foes in it, but Night Terror can do other attacks while the shockwave goes accross the arena. The attack is a good damage at racking up the damage, but little else.

Soul Shoot: The mouth in the Night Terror's chest opens wide, then a bunch of souls (Large green orbs) get shot out at the enemy. They go very quickly and are shot in rapid succession, meaning it's hard to dodge them all unless you jump over the attack. The first few souls are just for racking damage, the last one does a slight amount of knockback.

Attacks added at 50% health:

Terror Flame: Night Terror goes to the center of the screen, turning to face it, then a massive fire blast comes out from the mouth in his chest. It covers EVERYTHING above him and to his sides, but due to Night Terror still hovering with his wings there's a small section below him where you're safe. If you're a short character like Kirby you can crouch if you to avoid the flames if you aren't directly underneath him. After Night Terror finishes the attack, he'll stomp down, so be sure to roll to the side once he's finished. The flame does massive damage and decent knockback while the stomp does average damage and good knockback.

Rain of Fire: Night Terror roars, and ten pillars of flame come down shortly after in quick succession. The pillars go accross the entire screen, meaning they're undodgable except through rolls/sidesteps. Basically like Tabuu's Red Rings of Death, but the flames only do slight damage and very little knockback. If you get hit by any of the attacks though, you'll be hit by all the following ones, which means you'll get heavy damage racked up if you aren't careful.

Soul Beam: Night Terror hovers up slightly higher then his standard position, then fires a massive beam at the center of the arena, covering about half of the playing field. The attack comes out fast and still does big damage/knockback, but is easy to avoid if you see it coming. This move is actually in Night Terror's Soul Calibur 3 moveset.

Night terror hold his head in pain in it's defeat. The red card comes out of hit body, and disappears. Nightmare, now back to his normal self, wants revenge on the empire for corrupting him. He leaves the room in a fury, and the group follows him.

If you chose the yellow one....

You see Metal Sonic transforming to Metal Madness, with power of the yellow card.

Obviously, Metal Sonic looks 10 times more bada*S.

*insert Metal Madness boss here*

Metal Madness is now scrap metal :bee:

If you chose the black one.....

You see the black card. All of a sudden it starts glowing and the room changes. You now see Malpercio ready to fight you.

Kalas, looking at it, gets ready to fight. He must take down the dark god once and for all!!!...just like in Baten Kaitos 1 ;D

~MALPERCIO~

Oh boy........the dark god appears to threaten the party, and he's pretty powerful. We can take him though.:bee:

~Movement~
It flys around to move.

Attacks:
1. Hand whip.
The bosses primary attack. He uses his large hands to knoock you out of the battle field. If he hits you, you're sent with some nice knockback and 10%. He does this four times in a row, but its pretty slow. After you take down his health down to half, he attacks 8 times.

2. Soul drain.
This is a no knockback attack. Malpercio tries to suck energy from you! If it hits, he will recover about 1/12 of his health and you suffer 10%. He attacks from a distance, and he leaves himself wide open. Use that avantage.

3. Dark arrow.
Whoa is this powerful!!!. It deals great knockback and 30%. It's slow, but its rather large. Malpercio is left wide open for 5 seconds after this attack. Do your best to avoid him.

4. Fire Blast
Malpercio changes his element to a fire status. A fiery attack. He summons fire to his hand and launches it towards you. Its Nice knockback and 10%. Avoid and and you should be fine. He is now supper effective by water based attacks, like Squirtle's water gun (yes it causes damage) or Mario's fludd. He looks like he's giving out a fiery ember.

5. Water wave.
Malpercio tries to go below you and attack. He creates a water based ground attack and covers the entire ground. It attempts to push you off the stage. Jump to avoid this attack. He's super effective against Fire attacks like flamethrower. He looks like hes covered with water.

6. Wind blast.
A gust of wind comes to Malpercio's hand and he launches it. It attempts to push you off the stage. Just crouch to avoid this attack as it only effects the air. He is now supereffective against purple/blue misted based attacks like Ganondorf's warlock punch or Lucario's aura sphere. He looks like he's surrounded with wind.

7. Chaotic attack.
Malpercio attempts to cover the ground with toxic attacks. It does no knockback what so ever, in fact you don't even flinch, but if it does manage to hit you, you slowly suffer damage and its practically in curable. Just dodge this attack by jumping as it effects only the ground. Malpercio is now super effective against wind based attacks like Link's gale bommerang. He looks like he's surrounded, with.......purple stuff.

8. Enchanted blade
Malpercio will randomly summon a sword to his hand. He'll then bring the blade as high as he can, before swing it down to the ground. It shall recover Malpercio 1/8 of his health if it hits you. It'll also do 20% damage with nice knockback to you. Though it is rather slow, so easily avoidable.

No matter what type change Malpercio has gone through, he will change back to normal after 20 seconds.

Malpercio vanishes into thin air, leaving no sign of remains.

If you chose the blue one....

You see a really evil looking.........Milotic (that Pokemon >____>)......ready to fight you with it's powers increased thanks to the blue card.

*insert Milotic boss here*

Milotic disappears being defeated.

If you chose the white one.......

You see....ASHERA!!! She looks at all her pitiful subjects and prepares to destroy them.

Attacks-
Judge
This is Ashera's most straightforward attack. It deals as low as 20% in Very Easy Mode or as high as 50% in Intense Mode. In Intense Mode it can OHKO light characters. It is a straightforward projectile aimed at the ground with a shockwave effect. jump out of the way of the beam and the projectile to avoid.
Summon Spirits-
This attack is used quite rarely. 3 Elemental Spirits (the servants of Ashera) appear on the stage. One is thunder, one is wind, and one is fire. They are easy to kill but possess a projectile attack.
Ring Attack-
This attack is highly random and Ashera's most rarely used attack. As a general rule, the closer you are to Ashera, the worse you are hurt. It comes in one of 3 random forms.
1. Light Ring- This ring deals damage affected by your distance from Ashera and the difficulty.
2. Dark Ring- This ring deals knockback affected by your distance from Ashera and the difficulty.
3. Daze Ring- This ring breaks shields (looks similar to Dark Ring.)
All rings may be avoided by learning the timing and side stepping (the timing is pretty much like side-stepping the first ring of Tabuu's X-Box 360 attack.)
Defenses:
Aura- A light blue aura surrounding Ashera must be broken before Ashera is hurt (does not rebuild).
This possesses the Aurora effect. It strikes people who hit it with projectiles for half of the projectile's damage. (Fox's blaster will not hurt him, seeing as 1/2 of 1 damage is less than 1%.)
The Aura isn't to strong. It can only take about 50% damage.
Additional Information:
Ashera is located in the center of the stage.

Ashera vanishes, being defeated, and the white card disappears.

With all the doors taken down, you can't help but wonder what were they for. All of a sudden, the room changes, and you are now in Dracula's chamber!!!!

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good job!!! Thanks to you, the cards are now to it's fullest power thanks to you defeating all those bosses!!" Dracula says while holding all of the cards in his hand.

"I don't really care!!! Something in my heart is telling me to destroy you!!! It's time to end this Dracula!!! It all ends here!!!" Sagi says.

Dracula laughs and uses all the 5 cards for him to turn into.....TRUE DRACULA!!!!

Part 12: Final Boss:
Objective: Defeat True Dracula!!!
Music: Violent Storm (Baten Kaitos)
Characters: Everyone cept for Drac

*I'm really too lazy to make a True Dracula boss lulz. Just see Warlord's boss.*

True Dracula screams in pain and explodes in light, leaving off a unconcious Dracula, other wise known as Vlad.

"what....what happened? I was just......oh nevermind. I feel like i'm back to normal now." Dracula says appearing to have waken up.

It appears it was a happy ending...until a dark remedy surrounds the 5 cards!!!

"Wait everyone!!! Something tells me we're not finished here!!!" Jeff Hardy says.

All of a sudden, an evil laugh that seemed awfully familiar came out of nowhere.

"Stewie!!???" Peter says.

"Yes it is I! Stewie!!! I purposely got myself killed back in chapter 4, so i could take control over Dracula's body and a chance to rule the world!! And now....with these 5 cards, i can now rule the world!!!" The dark spirit that appears to be Stewie Griffin says.

All of a sudden, darkness filled the room. A huge monsterous beast comes out of a dark portal. "Heheheheheheh....with this power...i can now rule the-"

All of a sudden, in Sagi's pure anger, he uses his sword, surrounded with light, and slashes the huge beast. All of a sudden, the beast started to disappear.

"NNNNNOOOOO!!!! Curse you everyone!!!" The beast says.

The light explodes and they are back outside....of Tarazed.

IS it.....FINALLY OVER....?

TO BE CONCLUDED...

That chapter... you... you...

DOUBLE EPIC WIN

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
♥I'm a bit confused with the recent posts of this topic. Isn't the contest over?:dizzy:
We're getting ready for the next contest.

And that thing that was just posted was a Subspace Emissary (not an official part of the contest.)

@TWIL
Use an FE style Epilogue like I did. Its fun that way.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
:laugh:

I can just imagine. Essentially, the thread is finished now. We're just killing time until the next MYM opens up. In the meanwhile, we're discussing the movesets we'll be making then (and are preparing). And TWIL's SSE for the characters of MYM 3.

Oh, and spam.

AAAAAAARGH KHOLDSTARE YOU BLIND ME BY QUOTING TWIL'S WHOLE ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom