• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
There's a move set made by Smashbot226 called "Cel Link" that fits the bill. Though I don't know what page its on, you'll have to use the search thing.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Right now the star date's hovering around Thursday at evening. Around 5PM GMT. I have no idea what time that is on your side of the pond, Spade, but hey, now you know.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
I'm loving what we're seeing in all the many previews we've had so far. Needless to say, Make Your Move 4 is going to be insanely epic.

But I'm curious, how many of you are actually going to try to sneak in a moveset on the first page? The rush is going to be ridiculous, and goodness knows that first page is going to be drowned out pretty quickly.
Time is of the essence. The cool ones always arrive fashionably late.

*cough*Gryphon*cough*

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Right now the star date's hovering around Thursday at evening. Around 5PM GMT. I have no idea what time that is on your side of the pond, Spade, but hey, now you know.
When we discussed it, I actually said I'd shoot for 5 PM MST (my time zone), but I guess I can do 5 PM GMT just as well. Dang, what time's that here...? 10 AM... Yeah, I can try to do that.

Make note of that, everyone who's interested.

Really, do you think Crash has a chance. If so is he third party?
Wrong thread to be taking that stance, Mike. ;)

This is MYM. Anything can happen here.

Junahu

Smash Ace
I'm loving what we're seeing in all the many previews we've had so far. Needless to say, Make Your Move 4 is going to be insanely epic.

But I'm curious, how many of you are actually going to try to sneak in a moveset on the first page? The rush is going to be ridiculous, and goodness knows that first page is going to be drowned out pretty quickly.
I'd like to point out that I agree with SirKibble 100%.

Don't wall-of-text the first page, please. MasterWarlord specifically.

Rarrr! You won't see me until at least Page 5!
But I'll spit eggs if Cortex & Tiny appear on Page 1!
...and these are exploding eggs by-the-way.

@SmashBrosMike: You can't rely on other users for ideas. Find a character you're passionate about, doesn't matter how obscure they are, and make a moveset for them.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
When we discussed it, I actually said I'd shoot for 5 PM MST (my time zone), but I guess I can do 5 PM GMT just as well. Dang, what time's that here...? 10 AM... Yeah, I can try to do that.
It's still 5 PM MST, right? Mendez just made a mistake, right? RIGHT?!?

/hysterical

Daaaaaaaaammn, Mendez, that picture is downright epic now that it's finished. Seriously. I mean, now I'm just dying to see another one for MYM 4. Zant must make it!

Joker preview, Warlord? Hmm... hmm... I like the Jack-in-the-box, that's just plain awesome. The others are very much cool too. It's all just a bit too wordy, though, methinks.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I can do either. 5 PM MST or GMT. Or whatever. I'm pretty sure the majority of our posters here are EST people, which is either MST + 2 hours or GMT - 5 hours, so maybe the lot of you should figure that out.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I don't give a flying **** what time zone it is, as I'll be away on thursday, and therefore I'll never find your move sets admist all of the noob stuff anyhow.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I'd like to point out that I agree with SirKibble 100%.

Don't wall-of-text the first page, please. MasterWarlord specifically.

Rarrr! You won't see me until at least Page 5!
But I'll spit eggs if Crash & Tiny appear on Page 1!
...and these are exploding eggs by-the-way.

@SmashBrosMike: You can't rely on other users for ideas. Find a character you're passionate about, doesn't matter how obscure they are, and make a moveset for them.
Don't worry, Crash and Tiny won't make the first page, just Cortex and Tiny.

What you got against a big wall of text on the front page? It'll give the noobs higher standards when they come in.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I can do either. 5 PM MST or GMT. Or whatever. I'm pretty sure the majority of our posters here are EST people, which is either MST + 2 hours or GMT - 5 hours, so maybe the lot of you should figure that out.
I do not want it to be 5 PM MST, that would be plain unfair towards Spadefox. Because this would be 3 AM for him.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

What you got against a big wall of text on the front page? It'll give the noobs higher standards when they come in.
I'm gonna have to side with Junahu on this one, Warlord. If anyone walks into the thread and see your longest moveset ever, they're gonna be driven away immediately, assuming that every moveset has to have that gigantic amount of everything to be considered decent. I don't know of any noobs who would be willing to match that standard right off the bat (Vaul aside).

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Yeah that was my bad. Somehow I though "GMT" stood for "General Mountain Time", as in the Colorodo Rockies, as in sort of where Kibble lives.

Whatever timezone that is is the one I meant. Apologies. Also it would be awesome if Warlord kept that wall off the front page. I've seen the stage he's got for that thing, guys, and if you think Donna was long...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
At least you'll get be around on opening day. :(
Hey, hey! At least you guys have all Thanksgiving weekend to hang around here! Up here in CANADA, we had Thanksgiving back in October!

EDIT: You guys know what I'm doing to get my moveset fix until MYM 4? I'm reading every single moveset on the Top 50 that I haven't already. One note: I truly, deeply regret not giving Phoenix Wright a super vote. Such an incredible moveset. Not ridiculously creative, but functional AND cool. I recommend it to those who haven't already.

Junahu

Smash Ace
... I can't believe I actually put Crash & Tiny. But, to be fair, that was the Wily Machine talking, and he's entitled to make ignorant mistakes

Don't get me wrong. I really can't wait to see it. But we need to keep the proverbial bar low at the start of MYM4.

edit: General Mountain Time?! I can't believe I just read that...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I do not want it to be 5 PM MST, that would be plain unfair towards Spadefox. Because this would be 3 AM for him.
This is true...

Yeah that was my bad. Somehow I though "GMT" stood for "General Mountain Time", as in the Colorodo Rockies, as in sort of where Kibble lives.

Whatever timezone that is is the one I meant. Apologies.
GMT = Greenwich Mean Time
MST = Mountain Standard Time

I can definitely see where you'd get confused, though. :dizzy:

I do want to be fair to everyone, though... 5 PM Greenwich Mean Time wouldn't be bad. That's 10 AM where I'm at... 9 AM PST... 11 AM CST... Noon EST... Not too late across the ocean...

Also it would be awesome if Warlord kept that wall off the front page. I've seen the stage he's got for that thing, guys, and if you think Donna was long...
Amen.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
One note: I truly, deeply regret not giving Phoenix Wright a super vote. Such an incredible moveset. Not ridiculously creative, but functional AND cool. I recommend it to those who haven't already.
I know, right? BEST MOVESET EVAR

Anyway.

What if we made it like...10PM GMT? I'm fairly certain that a good number of our userbase (heh) still conforms to the 7AM-3PM school day, so if we started at 10 or 11 GMT, that'd basically cover everyone.

Except for those people in Your Up that have early bedtimes. :chuckle:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Works for me. Mr. Yuropian! Where are you in relation to GMT? Does 10-11 PM GMT work for you?

EDIT: Never mind. You answered my questions before I asked them. :p

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm in GMT+1.

Also, I promise you guys to post less in MYM 4. Or at least I hope I'll do so. D:

Me outposting everyone in here is kinda awkward. And I'm not even helping to run MYM 4... So... I'll keep my trap shut more.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Not like it really matters. Most of us still have no idea how to even check those in-thread post counts. If you're so called to fill this place with your inane blather intelligent commentary, then go right ahead. :bee:

Also as long as nobody has any problems, I think the new time's going to be 10PM GMT (I'm too lazy to figure the time differences).

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
If you're so called to fill this place with your inane blather intelligent commentary, then go right ahead. :bee:
See. That's what I mean. :p

I'll only post in these cases from now on:
- Muh Movesets
- Commentary on another movesets or answering questions to 'em
- Helping other peeps

I'll try to avoid spamming and random discussing - at least until the phase of in between MYM 4 and 5 like right now.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Wow some of these previews are bigger than my english essay that's going to compete with a bunch of essays nationwide... Not that I'm even going to win, but wow nonetheless.

Sup?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Also as long as nobody has any problems, I think the new time's going to be 10PM GMT (I'm too lazy to figure the time differences).
Warlord (Pacific) Standard Time = 2:00 PM
Kibble (Mountain) Standard Time = 3:00 PM
Central (dangit, who's a CST person around here?!) Standard Time = 4:00 PM
Lotsofpeople (Eastern) Standard Time = 5:00 PM
Spade (Section of Yurop) Standard Time = 11:00 PM

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Warlord (Pacific) Standard Time = 2:00 PM
Kibble (Mountain) Standard Time = 3:00 PM
Central (dangit, who's a CST person around here?!) Standard Time = 4:00 PM
Lotsofpeople (Eastern) Standard Time = 5:00 PM
Spade (Section of Yurop) Standard Time = 11:00 PM
Perfect. Ideal. Better than before. *Good teamwork, guys!*

D

Deleted member

Ugh, i just had the worst field trip in my life.

I now freaking hate Shakespear (or whatever how his name is spelt) for making Romeo and Juliet.
Also, SSE endgame is delayed until tomorrow :urg: My bus driver drove me home so late, i don't have as much free time now.

Smosh sucks?!? SMOSH SUCKS?!?!? Blasphemy i say!!!!! Just kidding of course. I really like Smosh. That's all.

Darn....only like 2 or 3 days left.....i better get hopping to finishing the SSE.

*cracks knuckles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom