• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[MAJOR] Reloaded VIII - July 16th 2011 (Adelaide) 1ST PLACE NOW $1000

SethT

Smash Ace
I'll MM anyone in Brawl with GaW.
Adept
Jaice
DoMo
Seth
Jamage
SD
Tedeth
ZXV
Shaya
Scoot
Ghostbone
Grim
Apollo
Eagle

I want to money mattch you all
And ill MM anyone else from SA or QLD who wants to :)

I'll also MM some people with DK, depends who they are and who they main lol :p
Bring it :3 <3

The_Wookie

Smash Apprentice
we've got some stuff to give away for both indoor soccer (5v5) and indoor basketball (3v3) , as well as a paper aircraft comp and some other things. I need to confirm basketball and soccer times with the venue, due to school holidays its unlikely we'll have use during the day...so ill have to confirm that later.

Will probably have some outdoor stuff too, weather permitting.

Feel free to suggest stuff as well, do so via email - jason.lassey@reloadedlan.org or posting here.

edit: less than 50 seats remain unreserved

S.D

Smash Master
Me + Tibor + Attila for 3vs3 basketball champions.

Accepting nominations for the 5 person soccer team to join our triumvirate.

I'm thinking Ben and ???

Remastered

Smash Lord
Why am I most likely in pools with Attila? Not that I mind, as having 32 people go through means I have a pretty good chance of getting out of pools. Just want to know how your doing it.

cbf reading the last 5 pages I have missed if you had already explained sorry.

SethT

Smash Ace
Me + Tibor + Attila for 3vs3 basketball champions.

Accepting nominations for the 5 person soccer team to join our triumvirate.

I'm thinking Ben and ???
If you don't find anyone i'd be keen :3 back when I was actually fit, I was a state soccer player :x

The_Wookie

Smash Apprentice
There will be way more than 8 tvs, I guarantee it, lol....

Again, I think the amount of interstate attendance here is being underestimated, but whatever, I only control smash and the $2000 or so I've given into sponsorships ALONE.

That sounded *****y, but geh, in terms of the event the is the last LAN Wookie is a part of.
And likely the last Smash event I'll be running myself, so excuse the coordinated "cbf'ness.
I hate myself for saying this, but I may return again if the circumstances are right. Im liking some of the elements we're putting together at the moment and if it goes smoothly, expect reloaded to go ahead again - maybe.

earla

Smash Lord
nova, could you please book me same plane time as splice, leisha back to melbourne?

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
This mainly concerns QLD/NSWers.
Make sure you bring warm clothes, like srsly.
Adelaide is nasty cold (won't ever go above 14) for like the next 2 weeks, with temps staying the same the entire time, dropping at night, obviously.
This ^

Ill be bringing at least 1 51cm tv a wii with brawl/melee and about 6 gamecube controllers.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i name searched myself here.

anyway, the banana infinite isnt viable against top level players nuff said, since we know what options must be covered to prevent such an infinite. the only character that has actual application of the infinite imo is zss but playing the matchup with nick riddle even then it still seems too risky (for both parties). the reward is a stock though :\ its ur call. play to win, play to please, play to gay, play to troll, w.e

Can you initiate it off a glide toss?
yes.

you can also just start it by throwing it down against a dash attack that crosses up aka mk or snake or falco w.e

Ant1

Smash Ace
Power level list

Attila: 250
Tibs: 230
Earl: 245
Apollo: 220
Tedeth: 250
Corpse: 215
Scoot: 215
Jaice: 215
Splice: 220
Ant: 190 (current), 225 (dormant power)
DJB (pre American training): 225
DJB (post American training) : 2250
Domo: 200
Grim: 160 (w/ jiggly), 180 (w/ mk)
Ghost: 190
Aces: 180
Nova: 220
Techa: 8001

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i played footy until year 8

if only jei was coming for basketball... he'd get off

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Hired...

Scrubs/Adept/Jamage vs. SD/Atilla/Tibs
If my mate who plays in the Boomers (Olympic mens team) was able to attend we would 2v3 everyone and most likely dominate, unfortunatly he cannot attend :(

19 3v3 teams entered the Reloaded Bball comp last year. I teamed up with 2 friends that are pretty average at ball and we got 3rd and won $60. Was really fun. Playoffs for 3rd were recorded but never uploaded to my knowledge.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
baranyay soccer professionals, you may team with me for soccer and choose who will fill the other 2 spots

Remastered

Smash Lord
I played for thunder (Regional rep) QLD, played in state classics QLD for 3 years, and metro & Queensland & National schools for basketball. I still play twice a week now.

I know scrubs used to play competitive ball too. With me and Jamage an ex baller, we have got this in the bag.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I played for thunder (Regional rep) QLD, played in state classics QLD for 3 years, and metro & Queensland & National schools for basketball. I still play twice a week now.

I know scrubs used to play competitive ball too. With me and Jamage an ex baller, we have got this in the bag.

The competition is actually decent at reloaded, a fair few people play in social teams so it might not be so easy. But if I had another good player on my team we probly would have won last year.

zApollo

Smash Ace
My eyes! My god this is amazing.

EDIT:

I would like to have $5 mms against all the OoS Brawl players.

Top Bottom