• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia All Stars: In the end, it was Nothing Special

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nich generally tunnels regardless of alignment. I generally ignore anything he says and just listen to other people's comments on it. Everyone else should too.
Are you still upset over DBZ and Mario kart mafia? Just because I tunnel doesn't mean I can't be right. If you don't like my argument, REFUTE the blasted thing instead of just insulting me.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haven't read all the most recent posts due to time constraints at the moment, but wanted to respond to J's question in 2 parts:

1. I didn't say that no one feels scummy at all, just that there's no one who really stands out far enough above the rest for me to call them out. Subtle difference and leads to the same situation, but want to make it clear that I don't have no reads at all, but that they aren't strong enough on anyone to make a push.

2. I don't like to give my town reads if there's no particular reason to do so. As I've said in the past, town reads help the individual player. Telling them to others gives the scum an idea of who's trusted and should be killed, and may cause a player to look more lightly at someone they find suspicious if they trust the player giving them, which leads to two people having blinders on instead of one.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is true, But then what about all the other massive lurkers in this game? I don't really like activity policing but why do you pick out me over Teran(lionel luther) who has been proddodging all game?

I don't need to post here with a 'recap'. If someone wants to know what happened then they should read the thread, this is a real dumb question. I can only assume what you actually mean is that you want my opinion on it?

BSL is leaning scum. I've played with him in an ongoing game where he's dead and I don't think he matches up to what I saw there, tbh at this time I just have enough time to play games so I'm putting off re-reading.

BY... I don't even know who is this kid? FF summed it up pretty well saying he's the nightmare dumb or scum questions like "DID YOU SKIM????" are nails down a blackboard to me. tbh if BSL and seph both flip town he's gonna have to go. I don't see all of them being town.

Seph: his#224 looks like either angry/annoyed town or cocky scum.

I'm pretty sure he's the 3rd person to ask this question, if he knows its been asked before (he says sorry) why does he bother asking again? I also as a rule don't like people who say "what do you think about me?" because as town, you shouldn't really care.

Kill seph first, then if he's town probably BSL next. If i get enough time to get some better meta on BSL before the day ends then it might change. That said I don't want to just randomly lynch those three, copping BY would help I think
Reason why I brought your name in is because I had to group you in the same category as OS since you two had not posted since at the time, yesterday. I have been policing the other lurkers too by asking for Prod-dodges and also telling them to get in here and post. You are actually the first to do it when I asked. Teran does need to post more with more substance.

Also to answer your question on the recap, yea I really just wanted your opinion on it. :< I should have worded that better and I'm sorry for that. Thank you for saying what you think on BSL/BY/Seph.

On Seph, you are correct he is the 3rd person to ask that question, SwordsR did, followed by me repeating it when he missed it in his big post followed by Seph.

Haven't read all the most recent posts due to time constraints at the moment, but wanted to respond to J's question in 2 parts:

1. I didn't say that no one feels scummy at all, just that there's no one who really stands out far enough above the rest for me to call them out. Subtle difference and leads to the same situation, but want to make it clear that I don't have no reads at all, but that they aren't strong enough on anyone to make a push.

2. I don't like to give my town reads if there's no particular reason to do so. As I've said in the past, town reads help the individual player. Telling them to others gives the scum an idea of who's trusted and should be killed, and may cause a player to look more lightly at someone they find suspicious if they trust the player giving them, which leads to two people having blinders on instead of one.
Gotcha, misunderstood the scum part a bit =P Also I do like your response to my second question. People have been saying that giving town reads is bad (or to be precise "town lists") but still I like that answer. So are you all caught up or are you still re-reading?

I also want to say a few things here to everyone. I will not really be available till from 5ish till aboutafter 10/11ish because I am going to be at a halloween party.

Also I believe we should not Lynch BY toDay. It wouldn't be right at the moment. Cop investigation....maybe. It all depends on what we find out from the flip of who we will lynch.

And finally I am pretty confidant that one person is scum but I just gotta wait for one post then I am gonna make a case. ;D

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
just finished eating lunch, and my dad has a lot of stuff for me to do today. idk if ill have time to post anything substantial.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Was that edits or after I said I would start posting? Kthx.

@J/anyone who cares:

I like Praxis, Nicholas, and GorditoBoy.

+I got strong town vibes from Marc in his two posts. XD
...I don't like this.

I've said it in other games, but if you're town, please don't post who you like. It's practically handing scum a list of who the must trusted town players are for them to pick off, if multiple people echo it. I'd rather they have more personal reasons to kill players, which are easier to connect.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Before i head out to my party I wanted to say something.

<3 Praxis, ill explain why later but that ties into a connection i think i've made.

Can you add your vote to the BSL wagon? Needs more steam. Or if you want you can wait till way later tonight or tomorrow after I make my case. ;3

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Vote: BSL

I'll just leave that there till ya post some more substantial stuff.

Teran, yeah, you really do. Just because Lionel Luthor is awesome and Smallville started sucking after he went to prison and became a good guy doesn't mean I'm gonna let you off the hook.

Who do you find scummy, Mr. Luthor?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
You do know that this post is hypocritical too?
How so? Verify please. Also, would you re-quote your question you asked? i'm a tad busy ATM.

It's relavent because I want to know who you are as a player thus being able to get more accurate reads. About how many games have you played?

...what? I don't get your logic at all. I don't disagree that Seph is suspicious but I don't understand the logic behind your vote. BSL targets BY as you did and you find BSL scummy. Seph also finds BSL scummy so you think seph is scummy??

FoS: Halo

Also you didn't answer my earlier question.
Halo? >.> I find BSL scummy for hopping on the easiest wagon, don't sidetrack the point.

@Swords
It feels to me like you're bandwagoning every wagon here. It's been a while since I've seen you as scum, but it reminds me way too much of Test subject mafia. Explain yourself.
Hopping on every available wagon? Bull crap. I hopped on seph first, BSL wasn't scummy to everyone when i jumped on him, and i was suspicious of BY from the start.

By this, did you mean "I thought he was skimming at the time"? If so, then nevermind. Otherwise, read my giant post. I have not skimmed yet this game, no matter how much people accused me.
Some of your defense i find to be sound, but other stuff i do not. i'll explain later, i don't have any more time to post more now.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Vote Count
Sephiroths Masamune (4): Overswarm, frozenflame751, Xatres, SwordsRbroken
BSL (4): Gheb_01, Sephiroths Masamune, J, Praxis
Blue Yoshi (3): Blue Yoshi, Nicholas1024, BSL
Praxis (1): X1-12

Not voting: Macman, mentosman8, Lionel Luthor, Zεη, Ryker

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

The deadline is Thursday, November 4 at 11:59:59 PM.

frozenflame751 has been prodded.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright here it is my case =x. I believe BSL is scum. Like I am pretty dag on sure of this plus even if he is not then we will gain quite a bit of info from it and get rid of one of the most anti-town players (which I will show as well)

tomorrow after school, maybe not until tomorrow night. gonna go watch the homecoming football game. might be able to post it before then.

vote: blue yoshi for skimming.

i'll guess i can delve into it more when i make the post, if i need to.
Bandwagon vote. Nothing more nothing less. He said it was for pressure but it was actually to get the ball rolling on an already catching steam wagon. He said in his post of reasoning that he wanted more pressure and basically just jumped on the case Me/Nich had made on BY without having to add anything more to it. Also when confronted about it he said "I would've gotten to it if I was able to post my "big" post before you noticed...come on guys :<" He also said "I just thought agreeing with them (me/nich) would have been suffice enough for my vote at the current time." His questions he asked were a bit weak tbh.

VVVV That is where he explains, I combined what I said above and what I wanted to say about that post below.

I know I promised a big post for tonight, but I got home a lot later than I thought. I'll do it tomorrow at like 10:00. If I miss that, then lynch me I guess. /loljk. CST, btw, since I'll be holding myself to this.

I'll cover what happened since last night here, and then get everything else in the morning 'cause I have notes on my computer for everything else. (postan from phone.)

I only voted BY for more pressure. I thought if he was closer to L-1 it would make him want to attemp to defend himself, regardless of the voters reasons. At the time, I had said I didn't have time for a big post, so quoting all his skimmy stuff would've taken some time. He was called out when it happened, so I figured my reffering to those instances would've been enough.

Yeah, my reason was less than 10 words, but if it hadn't been pointed out yet, I would've waited until my soon-to-come large post, and pointed it all out myself.

I can't just say "vote: xxxx for pressure" 'cause then they know it's a pressure vote and it doesn't put any pressure. And I needed a reason. Right or no?

About Marc. Didn't the mod say he was an unknown one post time bomb?

Could've been just a huge coincidence, right? Bummer we can't talk to the dead, lol.

Gheb, did you vote me for the same reason?

Seph, wishy washy with votes? Was that noty first vote outside of RVS?

IIRC, I voted Gheb for being an arcanine fan, and someone (J?) for commenting on RVS ending, in which case I invited in the same post. Were they not obviously joke votes?
ok, big post time. ill separate sections into different colors. i like to use the enter key, so gaps dont help with finding new sections.

So we go through RVS.

Seph, how'd you miss this question? i mean, you quoted it directly and didnt answer it. people pointed it out, yeah, but you never explained why you didnt answer it.

ok, here's where we get to BY answering J's question after SwordsR, with basically the same answer. BY catches some heat for it, but explains that he didnt realize there were more pages of posts.

now. i dont know how BY has his page set up. but J's post was post #41. so if he has something other than 40 posts per page, he couldve missed SwordsR's answer. BY, does the screenshot possibly show anything that could hurt town? lets see the screenshot, since you have it.

so then we leave RVS. i made one more joke vote on J. i figured it was pretty obvious that it was a joke vote. this, along with my RVS vote on Gheb, and my pressure vote on BY was my only three votes in the game. nothing to see here, im just pointing this out cause it's important for later in this post. nothing to see here yet.

Gheb and SwordsR both vote BY. why'd you guys do this, btw? this part is mainly for later.

can a couple more people weigh in on this? who agrees/disagrees with this? i'm with OS on this one. Gheb, why were you still against this after OS brought up this point? you were still waiting for Praxis?

The conclusion is made that if the bunny ears fiasco is in the BRoom, then chances of mafia knowing are less. Who in this game has access to said BRoom?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand i guess im done with this stuff, right? this post wasnt as big as i thought it would end up being. im gonna blame it on about 40 of the posts in this thread being about the search for Gaston and the bunny ears fiasco.
I literally could take a needle to this post and pop all the air out of it to make it seem like a big post....oh wait I already did that ;3c. This post was him trying to be town and also get some people off his back. I had already focused in on this post and went in on it and if you would like to see please re-read on page 5 iirc.

J, why didnt you count their votes?
J, did you miss this post? its right above yours.
Sorry BSL, I did answer your question you just had to look a bit ^^"
I answered that first question in my post regarding his hot air balloon of a post and it seems he might have skimmed it. Or he could be trying to seem more town and be like "hey don't forget to answer this question" but i just didn't like that if he actually had read the entire post he would have found his answer.

ill go ahead and make a full response to this.

obviously i reiterated what everyone else said. i voted him for the same reasons the wagon was started...

the nothing to see here yet was stated because i was going to reference it at the end of my post. i forgot, which is why i posted a second one after my supposed big post. same reason i asked "did you miss this post?". i wasnt talking about how you 'didnt answer my question'

swords did say why he voted BY, my bad. it wasnt in my notes yet cause i hadnt taken notes on the newer stuff, and he didnt state it at the time of the vote so when i went back and skimmed the thread to make the big post, i didnt see his reason.

Gheb hasnt stated his reasoning for voting BY yet, though. unless i missed that too. care to point it out for me?

i only saw a few people talking about whether or not open info is good or bad. i wanted more people answer it.

thats one guy, and only who gheb remembers could be a part of it. i wanted an actual list of who could know.

good enough reasoning for me. and your right, i did forget to answer Swords's question.

why did you answer the question if "We already said this again about where it can be found"? seems sort of redundant, eh?

ill go ahead and say that with the amount of stuff going on in the page, that BY would have to be pretty good at editing his screenshot to make it unnoticeable.

gheb gave a ONE PERSON answer. i wouldnt consider it an actual answer.

i guess maybe my question "Seph, how'd you miss this question?" was kind of useless.

it was more of making a point, than actually asking him

Scummy?

i'd say seph is the only one that i'd put on this list here so far.

His rebuttal of my points are weak with each having a bit of weirdness to each one. First point "we'll duh my vote was bandwagon, I agreed with what they all thought. hence the vote." Second point he forgot something in his original "big" post he was building up too and then he thought I had confused something he said for something different...weird is all. Third point: If Swords really had posted his reasoning and it took me to pointing out that he had and him going "lol MY bad sorrys about that i just didn't see it yet." I also say in a followup to the Sixth point that he just said again that he understood my points...a double answer again to make sure he got what he said across. Also he asked me why Gheb had voted iirc but then understood why...might be me mixing up the two but if he had...anyways Fourth point: "I wanted to see more town and get other people's thoughts on an old question! Honest!" I don't like how he recycled the question to see more town and that was the second instance in which he did. Point 5: I really don't know why he had adressed this if I had already provided him with a list and also Gheb only pointing out one name is the exact list...wtf hahaha Point 7 goes with Point 6. Point 8 he admits that it was a useless question when he had been caught in it...meh. He also decides that since the BY wagon has died down and he very well cannot just jump on his own wagon who does he go to? Seph. Bandwagoning by agreeing....he does however provide why he thinks Seph was scummy. VV

just reread Seph. the only reason i thought he was scummy was because of the skimming thing, now that i look at it.

i guess maybe i just made it a bigger deal in my head than it really was.

but now what scumminess i thought had gone is now back.

i dont like how you portrayed me there.

yeah, they're votes. but do you people actually get reads out of those? or is it just you?

pushed into activity? i definitely would say that its almost the exact opposite of pushed into activity. heck, i dont think i was even mentioned too much before i came into activity.

where's OS? i know some people havent posted too much, but he hasnt posted at all, i dont think, since yesterday morning...
"Yea I might've blown Seph is scum out of proportion....wait I take that back cuz he said something about me."

Also why did you think OS needed to be brought into activity? At the time you had completely bypassed Macman/Ryker/Mentos/Zen/Teran who were worse then him. Also just pointing out OS and not X1 who could've been grouped in the same boat is a bit weird. This is the most common way for scum to seem more town is by policing inactives, trust me it is what I did in Villain's Mafia as my scum and he is literally falling suit. :laugh:

k, so OS has posted since yesterday morning. so he's here. just all he did was

tap his foot, vote J for a reason i dont understand (J, you seemed to understand, what did he mean?) and question J's simultaneous posting skills.
This could be grouped with above and if he had read completely as to what I had said then he would've seen me asking for him to explain his vote more. Also this is another double post part thing where he says the same thing twice to get more emphasis.

@J/anyone who cares:

I really do not like this for a couple of reasons;

1.) I believe the real reason he had pointed it out towards me is because he believes me to possibly be the town leader (? how the f though haha i'm horrid at this game xD) since I am probably the most active and crap and try and state reasons being why I vote very clearly. Also the "cares" part puts me off because it sounds like "eh I got J's attention so anyone else who would like to read can I really don't care."

2.) Your town list. The reason you said you did this is because you mistook yourself for Mentos because you are hydraing in another game. Understandable I guess however there is a little flaw. If you look at Mentos's post he has adressed me directly on who he thinks is town (or gave that good answer as to why he will not) while you put it out there to have everyone else look. You wanted other people to see you make that statement when possibly Praxis or Nich flip town you can say "see! I did say they were town at one point"

3.) I just do not like the overall post, it is irrelevant and just not needed. =/ Praxis has also shown a bit of disdain towards this post and I really agree with him there.

I'm on my phone right now, so multiquoting would be hard to do. Would you rather me do this later?

And I said J/everyone else because you asked me the question, and I was just being sure you noticed my answer. Worked, right? Lol.

Mixing up games is why I said my town reads. It won't happen again, though. Me and mentos are teamed as a hydra in another game. You asked him, and I mistook it as for both of us. Sorry about that, lol.
Here is that blasted word "later" that he has used so many times and it just drives me up a wall he has used this excuse and everytime nothing beneficial comes from his posts. Plus how many times can you say later and not get called on it.

I never asked him the question but he mistook it for him being Mentos. Which he explains in the post but i don't like the double apology. "it won't happen again, though" "Sorry about that, lol" Also the answer is a bit weak and creates WIFOM a little. "He could have mistaken himself for Mentos OR he wanted to seem more town and had a fallback plan as to why he answered the question."

just finished eating lunch, and my dad has a lot of stuff for me to do today. idk if ill have time to post anything substantial.
His speech is quoted from the video.

I'll make a real post tomorrow (parents are making me go to sleep), so be patient guys. /lol
just reread the thread. i sneaked snuck sneaked onto the computer so i could reread and make a post, but now i'm tired.

i guess the post really will come tomorrow.

fun fact for tonight. past tense of sneak is sneaked, lol.
poop. i missed my deadline. dun lynch meh, :(:(:( lulz.

ok, im reading these last couple of posts, and then ill get started.
It should get done in the morning.
"Hey guuuuys I'll get at this later" "Hey im busy at the moment please leave a message and ill try and get to it later." "Uhhhh later I guess =x" "I'm reading it now! be sure to expect a post....sometime! Yea that's right!"

He has postponed pretty much every chance he has been asked something till "later" and it is too anti-town. Also I am STILL waiting on that post from you and it has been idk about 24 hours. -_-" I don't want more excuses I want you to make a post if you are not lynched as to why we should not lynch you and why you find both Praxis and Nich town.

Another fact when he does post his "big" posts he promises us they are basically filled with air of "see I am town! I am saying exactly what everyone else is saying and I will just repeat what they said...oh yea! Gotta add a question too to seem like i'm scum-hunting. Maybe they won't notice if I recycle one." I have proofed this as well with my break-downs of each of his "big" posts.

Day 1 Vote Count
Sephiroths Masamune (4): Overswarm, frozenflame751, Xatres, SwordsRbroken
BSL (4): Gheb_01, Sephiroths Masamune, J, Praxis
Blue Yoshi (3): Blue Yoshi, Nicholas1024, BSL
Praxis (1): X1-12

Not voting: Macman, mentosman8, Lionel Luthor, Zεη, Ryker

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

The deadline is Thursday, November 4 at 11:59:59 PM.

frozenflame751 has been prodded.
@OS: If you would like to make that vote against me legit then you must UNVOTE Seph first =P Just thought i'd point that out for you.

@Everyone: Vote BSL. He is scum and the best choice atm. Also we will talk about who should be copped in the Twilight phase or before the hammer when we are ready too. Also I will pretty much be gone most of the morning tomorrow and most of the night due to the fact that it is halloween. I suggust we get the votes in line and people's thoughts on this case then lynch BSL on either Monday or Tuesday. Sunday i believe everyone will be busy with Halloween =x

@BSL: Now would be the best time to claim a role if you have one. Also your thoughts on the case on you? Also no hard feelings if any of the post above seemed offensive ;-; I just really think you to be scum and need to be lynched to better the town.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also Halo, you say you were suspicious of BSL for jumping on the easy wagon when you did the same thing. All three of the people you listed seem like easy targets as well. Seph already had 3 votes before you voted him. And your reasoning for voting him was for being hypocritic? Looks more to me like you defending your buddy who you had just placed an FoS on for something you just did.

We ready to lynch yet? I'm good with pretty much anyone other than J and BY. Halo is looking like the best. BSL looks pretty good too.

@J/anyone who cares:

Lol I was like is Gordito even in this game.
...I don't like this.

I've said it in other games, but if you're town, please don't post who you like. It's practically handing scum a list of who the must trusted town players are for them to pick off, if multiple people echo it. I'd rather they have more personal reasons to kill players, which are easier to connect.
Man people always say this. What do you mean by more personal reasons? Like give an example. I don't think scum ever really just go by personal targets. And seeing who people like is just as helpful as seeing who they dislike.

Every game people say general town stuff like this, but I never got this one.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
BY, that vote and FoS is very OMGUSy

Also in regards to how you skimmed Nich's post....he actually just said how you skimmed his post by ignoring to adresse that part on you.

My points is that you admitted to what you did with Swords post so Strike 1

You completely bypassed the Praxis situation which is a def Strike 2

Nich's point and you continuing to say you did not skim is a hearty Strike 3

Also to everyone, BY is at L-3. No need to be hasty since we have a week left. However if we were to at the current time I would rather it be BY.

BY, if you want more explanation i will give it to you bu I gotta get on a cpu first.
vote: J
I don't see how misunderstanding the title is skimming.
Strike 2 is dumb, explain to me how it makes BY scummy

Also, marcs role was a role from SLJ mafia hosted in the broom. I'm not sure if you guys already figured that out/if that game was posted in dgames for viewing pleasure.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
unvote: J my opinion of you changed so fast.

EBWOP: I missed J's recent post.

I think BY can be lynched if no one else is found today, works great for town.
Why are you already finalizing lynch targets? This game just started. Why would you assume/expect that noone else would be found today?

vote: swords

and yea i've read through sljmaf, i'm pretty sure marcs role is filler just like OS said. I can always check again, but ya i dont think we'd get any info from it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The original SLJ is not in dGames, Macman.

Also, your post doesn't make sense. You say swords is too hasty finalizing the lynch toDay but J is actually guilty of this just as much if you look at his earlier exchange with me. Just weird that you unvote J, and in the same post you vote somebody else for something J did too.

I agree though that BY isn't the best lynch toDay. His wagon is a complete joke. The self-vote and the BSL vote, who has like no credibility at all to me are pretty much complete filler so it's only Nich, who's left and everybody knows he tunnels too much. Only think I've learned from the BY wagon is that there is nothing to learn to begin with.

:059:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
So much ridiculously space consuming quot warring going on in here. That combined with the size of the game makes this **** obnoxious to read.

Anyway, despite how annoying it is it's good that we're having a lot of clash so early on day 1. Will definitely help in the long run.

But anyway, I want some fresh air.

Unvote

Vote: Lionel Luther

Literally hasn't added anything to any form of discussion all game. Claims to not need to. lolwat?

This should be a fun wagon. Who's with me?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Gheb
If you dislike my wagon GIVE SOME BLASTED DETAILS AS TO WHY! I'm tired of people just ignoring my points and saying "He tunnels to much". Tell my WHY I'm wrong then!

@J
I must admit, I was skeptical of BSL-scum, but you've nearly got me convinced there.

@BSL
I'd really like to see your response to J's big post.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Also Halo, you say you were suspicious of BSL for jumping on the easy wagon when you did the same thing. All three of the people you listed seem like easy targets as well. Seph already had 3 votes before you voted him. And your reasoning for voting him was for being hypocritic? Looks more to me like you defending your buddy who you had just placed an FoS on for something you just did.
You're grasping at straws here. no one was really suspicious of Seph when i voted him, two or 3 people in a large game isn't really that many.

Can you please re-quote your question? I'll answer it, but i am going to be busy most of today and tomorrow, so i can't dig up your question right now.

AND PLEASE STOP CALLING ME HALO.

@Macman

Your post doesn't make any sense. I said if no one else was found by the end of the day, then we could lynch him. How does that merit a vote?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You're ignoring the whole point of my post, hal- er ah swords (Can I call you Chief?).

-You still found bsl scummy for doing something you did.
-You then call Seph out for thinking BSL was scummy because Seph was scummy as well.

It's a double wammy of hipocracy (I think that's the word you used).

The main reason I didn't put the question out in the open was to see how long it would take you to spot it i.e how much you're actually reading. mm. :c

The question was: Did you kill Marc with a n0 ability?

Yes it's a silly question, but could you tell the truth.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Zen: Mafia does kill for personal reasons.... xD You should know why quite well. Go read Villains Mafia and a certain someone who was scum killed you for a past reason :3c I cannot wait till you read the Villains mafia QT xD

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ahh man are you serious. I worked so hard to get Vandy or MK killed instead of me and I was killed because of something personal :c

lol. Still, no more connections were made from it than if someone else was killed from being thought of as town by a majority.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Are you still upset over DBZ and Mario kart mafia? Just because I tunnel doesn't mean I can't be right. If you don't like my argument, REFUTE the blasted thing instead of just insulting me.
Yeah, no. You've proven yourself to be wrong more than you're right, and that's fine on its own, but you've also proven that you're unwilling to change course in light of anything but concrete evidence. Likelihood is irrelevant to you, and that's mostly what you get in mafia.

So... I'm pretty much going to ignore you. You're pretty useless town, and in the worst possible way. Maybe if you do some good this game I'll change my mind.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah, no. You've proven yourself to be wrong more than you're right, and that's fine on its own, but you've also proven that you're unwilling to change course in light of anything but concrete evidence. Likelihood is irrelevant to you, and that's mostly what you get in mafia.

So... I'm pretty much going to ignore you. You're pretty useless town, and in the worst possible way. Maybe if you do some good this game I'll change my mind.
My competence or lack thereof has little to do with how good any particular argument may be and you know it. I might not always (or even usually) be right, but I don't fall for your particular brand of WIFOM manipulation. I do listen to arguments and evidence (Cello can make me borderline sheep), but not one person aside from BY himself has tried to give reasons that he's not the play. No, instead it's constant appeal to majority. You, Gheb, Zen, all saying "Nick's a bad player, nobody important is on the wagon, therefore his argument is wrong." Can someone show some blasted evidence already?

Oh, and as far as useless town goes, who got themselves lynched D1 last game? I did well in Mario kart mafia, as shown by the fact that mafia NK'd me N2. You're on unstable ground to argue competence.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol cuz OS likes to pick on people like that.

@ Nich: I don't think the BY wagon is useless or super ****ty or anything like that, but I do think it has done it's job at creating clash and now is a good time to transition and put some pressure on new people.

BY is definitely ok as a play in my book but others need to be looked at. That's why people are yelling at you for tunneling and what not.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
The original SLJ is not in dGames, Macman.

Also, your post doesn't make sense. You say swords is too hasty finalizing the lynch toDay but J is actually guilty of this just as much if you look at his earlier exchange with me. Just weird that you unvote J, and in the same post you vote somebody else for something J did too.

I agree though that BY isn't the best lynch toDay. His wagon is a complete joke. The self-vote and the BSL vote, who has like no credibility at all to me are pretty much complete filler so it's only Nich, who's left and everybody knows he tunnels too much. Only think I've learned from the BY wagon is that there is nothing to learn to begin with.

:059:
I didn't see/notice J make generalizations like that. Link them?

@Macman

Your post doesn't make any sense. I said if no one else was found by the end of the day, then we could lynch him. How does that merit a vote?
I'm pretty sure it was within 5 days of the game starting. You wouldnt think thats kinda early for already picking the lynch choice?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My competence or lack thereof has little to do with how good any particular argument may be and you know it. I might not always (or even usually) be right, but I don't fall for your particular brand of WIFOM manipulation. I do listen to arguments and evidence (Cello can make me borderline sheep), but not one person aside from BY himself has tried to give reasons that he's not the play. No, instead it's constant appeal to majority. You, Gheb, Zen, all saying "Nick's a bad player, nobody important is on the wagon, therefore his argument is wrong." Can someone show some blasted evidence already?

Oh, and as far as useless town goes, who got themselves lynched D1 last game? I did well in Mario kart mafia, as shown by the fact that mafia NK'd me N2. You're on unstable ground to argue competence.
Got myself lynched?

I did the most pro-town move possible. I gave information to town, and it ended up catching scum and putting a few people as pro-town. It odesn't really help your argument when my reasoning for allowing myself to be lynched was literally "Well, Nich is a tunneler and will keep pushing me no matter what I say or do, so I'm just going to let myself die. I could save myself, but only through manipulating town and I don't want to do that, as town."

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol cuz OS likes to pick on people like that.
It's more like you're going to a party, and you recognize one of the guys from another party. There, he got angry drunk and threw a chair at someone's face and busted beer bottles against the wall. No one else seems to know, so you tell people. Then they're like "oh, that guy is not what we want" and stop him from drinking and don't listen to a word he says.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Seph: his#224 looks like either angry/annoyed town or cocky scum.

I'm pretty sure he's the 3rd person to ask this question, if he knows its been asked before (he says sorry) why does he bother asking again? I also as a rule don't like people who say "what do you think about me?" because as town, you shouldn't really care.
There's a difference when someone asking out of the blue, and someone wanting to defend themselves. How are you supposed to defend yourself when you don't know why they want you lynched?

How so? Verify please. Also, would you re-quote your question you asked? i'm a tad busy ATM.
I think Zen explains it well enough in his post. About my question. I'm going to withdraw it, it seems irrelevant now.

-You still found bsl scummy for doing something you did.
-You then call Seph out for thinking BSL was scummy because Seph was scummy as well.

It's a double wammy of hipocracy (I think that's the word you used).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ahh man are you serious. I worked so hard to get Vandy or MK killed instead of me and I was killed because of something personal :c

lol. Still, no more connections were made from it than if someone else was killed from being thought of as town by a majority.
I will talk to you more about that game when it is over. (I am already dieing of laughter at what happened xD) However I do not wanna go into a bit of WIFOM to explain what I mean in Mafia members will kill for personal reasons. =x Hope ya understand.

BY is definitely ok as a play in my book but others need to be looked at. That's why people are yelling at you for tunneling and what not.
Nooooo, BY is not the play today nor will he be =x FF what is your thoughts on BSL? Also how is BY okay as the play? Explain how without mentioning skimming.

@J
I must admit, I was skeptical of BSL-scum, but you've nearly got me convinced there.
Can you explain what part of my post changed your mind on BSL? Another thing, is it enough to change your vote to BSL?

Why have we not lynched BSL yet? It would be very cool to have someone lynched on Halloween Night >;D plus it has been past 24 hours since his last post. I want to see him comment on the post before we do lynch but I think L-5 is a bit too loose of a noose for him. Needs tightening.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'm busy tonight, won't be able to get all the posts I haven't read yet read (currently on J's #254), so I'll finish/post either tonight, or if I arrive too late, tomorrow night (I work all of tomorrow). lol yay for halloween johnz :p

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
The question was: Did you kill Marc with a n0 ability?

Yes it's a silly question, but could you tell the truth.
To the marc question, i already answered it, but i'll say it again. I did not kill marc with a n0 ability, i didn't even know there was a N0.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
fffff I cant believe i forgot about something this important!

@Macman/Teran/Ryker: Make fun of Praxis in your guy's next posts! You are the only three to not do so yet. (kindof have given up hope on Ryker at this point...) The punishment could affect you personally or it could affect the entire town and that's something I don't wanna take a chance on.

Top Bottom