• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia All Stars: In the end, it was Nothing Special

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Time to knock someone in the head.

Too many people.

Praxis sucks but what happens if we don't make fun of Praxis?

Wait I'm in this game right?
This post was made two days ago. Understandable considering other people are doing far worse however let's look at this. This has been his only post IN THIS GAME, while in Castlevania Mafia:

@Solid: Hm ok the way you have been responding his hella town-solid. But I still think your playing a little odd compared to the DR games we've been in.

What are your current thoughts on incom, air, and X1, and EP?

@EP: It's not that we shouldn't look for scumtells, it's just that we should look at for scumtells from a noob perspective. But even though DH and Incom are both first timers, incom appears to be way ahead in how to play the game so now it would just be wifomy. It really depends on each case and people just have to not be lazy and look at things from more than one perspective rather than just assuming the only reason someone could do something is because they are scum. incom is leaning a bit town for me atm any how.

@Swiss: Agreed on L337 girl.
I don't think that you and xastern is SvS. He had major buddying with you D1, and I don't think scum would buddy their partner like that especially just to bus them D2. So if one of you flips scum, I'll be more comfortable with the other. Putting out SvS, there is still SvT and TvT (and IvT/S). Right now I'm leaning towards of at least one of you being scum. Xastern is looking a bit more suspicious but I feel like I'm being mindgamed by you.

-Both you and Xastern pushed the DH wagon hard.

-Xastern buddied you hard D1. -Begins D2 declaring you the obvious choice.
-Has only really made connections with a few people.

-You lead DH wagon
-Very agressive and controlling. -Get DH modkilled.

A long with this both you and X1 are on the Xastern wagon. You guys were also the two who led the DH wagon a long with Xastern.

Swiss what do you think of X1?

A long with what I already said, you seem like angry that I've called you out. I'm not sure if it's because I actually did catch scum on the first try of if you are are just being defensive because you were V/LA. Also it seems like you are only posting when people ask you questions.

:awesome: @ bolded.

And what has changed your view on incom? Weren't you suspicious of him D1?

Same with Air. Why does he look fine now?

That's everyone other than the two people being voted for who I've seen your stances for. Though I forgot Ryker was even in the game...
What do you mean not ideal for lylo? And is he leaning town for you only because he is voting Xastern?
Hm? You were in the same line of thought I was in for a while on DH. What didn't you like about my case? I felt the way people were going about it was just wrong. I didn't necessarily think DH was town however. Also I did the same thing in MarioKart (which you were in) on Tiger Woods. I just don't go a long with a wagon if I see it as BS. D2 MK, D4 dgames mafia, D2 & D3 Code Geass Mafia I think are examples. I was town in those games. If you want a scum comparison check pikmafia or tacomafia.
He has been making all of these posts and they are not even one-liners. He is active in one game and not the other which is just a bunch of bleck.

Vote: Zen

Get in here now Zen <3 I can understand if you were busy or something but you are just directly ignoring this game and that's not good at all. If you don't wanna be in just replace please. ;-; Though i'd like to play a game with you since you always seem to go V/LA oooor someone just happens to die :laugh:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
aaaaaaaaaack disregard please but still catch up Zen....wow i need to stop posting at the EXACT same time as people....that is gonna be dangerous during voting. @_@

Glad your gonna read/catch up though <3

I'll
Unvote till I see what you think.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
idk how the heck i keep doing that ;_;

Praxis, teaching the ways of this curse would only be bad.

>Away from silliness<

OS, could you answer my question? ;D

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Seph + the lurkers
Tell us something useful. Who's scum? What do you think about Blue yoshi?

@Blue yoshi
J already tore apart your post quite handily for me, so I don't see a need to repeat that. So, are you going to admit to skimming and lying, or are you just going to dig yourself a deeper hole? I'm fine either way. By the way, nice oh-my-gosh-you-suck vote there. Who's your scumbuddies?

@J
Don't be afraid to throw your vote around early game. The purpose of a vote is to generate pressure, it doesn't have to lead to a lynch every time. As for who else is scummy... I'm not sure yet. Seph would be my other pick for possible scum so far, as he hasn't done much despite posting a few times.

And for the record, I'm completely fine with BSL's vote on Blue yoshi. We need some more pressure, or D1 won't lead anywhere.

@Flavor stuff
Enough already. I think the bunny ears thing has nothing to do with praxis's role and was just about being made a fool.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
no i know and i always double check before i post like legitely. T~T ah well me and my bad luck will continue on. Like seriously im that unlucky.

Seph, Who do you think should be the play today?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J
Don't be afraid to throw your vote around early game. The purpose of a vote is to generate pressure, it doesn't have to lead to a lynch every time. As for who else is scummy... I'm not sure yet. Seph would be my other pick for possible scum so far, as he hasn't done much despite posting a few times.

And for the record, I'm completely fine with BSL's vote on Blue yoshi. We need some more pressure, or D1 won't lead anywhere.
I just get worried a bit when i vote is all :urg: Alright thanks for telling me about Seph however for me i doubt he will be the play. He could be bu at the current time it's most likely BY.

Nich, I want ya to look at the bolded point in your post. I'm one for pressure but bandwagoning is never good especially for a less than 10 words reason and just joined on the case you and I have made. Pressure = good, Bandwagoning = bad. But your right BY does need more Pressure to see how serious this is.

Vote: Blue Yoshi

Praxis can you put BY @ L-3/L-2? No one else vote BY tho. Keep him alive till he states his case then if we see fit then we lynch him.

**on itouch = no color for big posts ;-;**

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Seph + the lurkers
Tell us something useful. Who's scum? What do you think about Blue yoshi?
It's hard to tell who scum is atm, since the only person who's been looked into is Blue Yoshi. But if I had to say someone, it would be BSL. I dont like how he just jumped on the Blue Yoshi wagon. I think we need to look more into that.

As for Blue Yoshi, I think he's the easy target. I think we should explore more people then decide if we want to lynch him after that.

Do I think he's scummy? I'm on the fence.

@J
Can you tell me exactly what I've done thats considered scummy? I think your just going after the easier lynches.

Other than for pressure against Blue Yoshi, what do you think about BSL's vote?

Seph, Who do you think should be the play today?
It's too soon to be thinking about lynching anyone. Like I said earlier, BSL would be my pick.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Seph it seems like you are defending BY a bit. Are you saying you would not like a BY lynch today and would prefer BSL be the play?

Also if you think BSL is scummy then why have you not pressured him at all with a vote or FoS? You really have not commented to much on him before you were asked to give a name. If you think BSL should be lynched make a case on him and then maybe we can consider him. We do need to wait though on BSL's, BY's, and Zen's posts. No need lynch before these people make their posts.

After that post however I am a bit more inclined to lynch BY. Seems we might get some good info out of it and the most anti-town player atm.

Anyone else have thoughts on Seph's post?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The only reason I think we should hold off on Blue Yoshi, is because not everyone has been looked into, or at least another person. It's really just tunneling on one person than lynching him because you don't know who else to lynch.

As for BSL, he's been wishy washy with his votes, and that last vote was clearly band wagoning. I would like to hear more from him.

Unvote,

Vote: BSL

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I know I promised a big post for tonight, but I got home a lot later than I thought. I'll do it tomorrow at like 10:00. If I miss that, then lynch me I guess. /loljk. CST, btw, since I'll be holding myself to this.

I'll cover what happened since last night here, and then get everything else in the morning 'cause I have notes on my computer for everything else. (postan from phone.)

I only voted BY for more pressure. I thought if he was closer to L-1 it would make him want to attemp to defend himself, regardless of the voters reasons. At the time, I had said I didn't have time for a big post, so quoting all his skimmy stuff would've taken some time. He was called out when it happened, so I figured my reffering to those instances would've been enough.

Yeah, my reason was less than 10 words, but if it hadn't been pointed out yet, I would've waited until my soon-to-come large post, and pointed it all out myself.

I can't just say "vote: xxxx for pressure" 'cause then they know it's a pressure vote and it doesn't put any pressure. And I needed a reason. Right or no?

About Marc. Didn't the mod say he was an unknown one post time bomb?

Could've been just a huge coincidence, right? Bummer we can't talk to the dead, lol.

Gheb, did you vote me for the same reason?

Seph, wishy washy with votes? Was that noty first vote outside of RVS?

IIRC, I voted Gheb for being an arcanine fan, and someone (J?) for commenting on RVS ending, in which case I invited in the same post. Were they not obviously joke votes?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I thought there was interesting stuff to read because of all the large posts but it turns out most of it was just bunny talk.
FFFF holy crap I forgot about Zen. Seriously that scares me,

Zen, add yourself to the list with Macman/Xatres/Teran/Ryker and answer the question.
BY: So far he's playing as he always plays except usually by now he's made at least 1k activity johns. But I'm wondering if anyone voting him has ever played a game with him before. I disagree with what Nich said. If you don't think someone is scum you don't really need to vote for them. No offense, J, but the Blue wagon is dumb. I too thought that the title was showing who made fun of praxis >.>. I never seen x of z like that in the title in other games so it's not hard to make that assumption. Blue hasn't done anything off from how he usually plays except for his Nich vote. And saying he is detrimental is also not true.

Basically the wagon is **** and I encourage you to get off especially since it's being led by Nick's aggression which always is just one-sided tunneling.

Gheb: I have very little on him in terms of meta. The the thing that points out to me so far is that he's actually participating in OS' daily flavor babble. Didn't really see the point in him witholding the rabbit info either. Then again I haven't looked at the wonderland game.

BSL: All I have on him was reading through his little time in a game he replaced in and some stuff from his hydra in halo maf. His Blue vote I dislike since the reasons for the blue wagon are so shady and he failed to give a reason for even voting. Though I think he just explained in the post above mine.

Other thoughts: J I'm really liking your play so far. As long as you stop listening to Nich you should be good. And your ninja skills are amazing.

Swords did you kill Marc? Please tell the truth.

Teran how much mafia experience do you have?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Ugh... just had a long, boring day at work. The last thing I wanted to do was make an excessively long post. But it seems like I have no choice >_>

First off, I'll say it again, no I did not skim. "Strike 1" was simply me not realizing there were more posts, making a post relevant to the point I thought was the end, then after posting, I realized I missed posts (seeing as the last many posts were not familiar). I read everything I missed, and it turned out my post was still relevant, though already stated. So... "Strike 1" for me skimming... was not skimming, just a case of not realizing more posts, and re-reading what I missed right afterwards.

Strikes 2 and 3 are basically all completely related to my question. How about I post my entire post in question, then explain my question in context:

The title of the mafia game says:

Mafia All Stars: D1: You Fool [10 of 18, 11/4]

so... I'm assuming this means that 10 of 18 people have made a joke about Praxis. So that said, seeing as this is being kept track of, there must be something significant about it.

I'll assume it's something bad... but anyways, has anyone played a game where there was something like this to be done (e.g. make fun of Praxis)? And if so, was there a consequence, and if so, what was it?
If you read my entire post (up to before the question), I state that I assumed that the 10 of 18 meant that 10 of 18 people in this game made fun of Praxis, as required in the opening post of this day. Now, quite clearly, I was wrong, and it was 10 of 18 people to lynch. However, to disprove "Strikes 2 and 3", think the way I thought when I made this post (I was wrong in my logic, but nevertheless, just... put yourselves in my shoes).

I see 10/18, I think it means 10 of 18 people made fun of Praxis. So, since the mod is keeping track of how many people made fun of Praxis, there must be a reason behind this (i.e. everyone must make fun of him or something happens... or something to that effect). I mean, why else would the mod keep track of who made fun of someone? The only logical thing I could think of was that we needed to reach a certain number (likely everyone) to have made fun of Praxis, and depending on whether we reached this number, something good/bad would happen (or not happen).

Ok. Now, that said, look at my question in context:

I'll assume it's something bad... but anyways, has anyone played a game where there was something like this to be done (e.g. make fun of Praxis)? And if so, was there a consequence, and if so, what was it?
I can see how I mis-worded the question, but I re-stated what I meant in a later post:

I did not skim any posts at all. I simply mis-understood the title 10/18 and thought it meant 10 of 18 people made fun of Praxis, and thought that meant if we don't get 18 of 18, then something bad would happen. My question may have been slightly poorly worded... but I basically asked "Has anyone played a game where the entire group was supposed to do a task (in this case, make fun of Praxis), and if so, what was the consequence for if everyone did or did not do it"?
So that said, if you take my question, and put it in context, it was simply a mis-understanding of the 10 of 18 on my part. Taken out of context, obviously, results in a completely different meaning.

Anyways, I'll answer questions in order from the large (now debunked) proof from J, and just go onwards. I'm too lazy to edit out the specific sections of the quote from J's proof post, so I'll just put what I quote in quotation marks and answer from there.

"You yourself said that even when you did make an error in posting you were like "aw who cares i'll just leave it." That rubs me the wrong way and then it was followed by two votes from Gheb and SwordsR which you did not even comment on at all. Also the fact that you said pretty much what SwordsR seems to be a way for you to seem more "pro-town" even though the question was obviously RVS."

Ok... I already explained myself for the Swords issue. As far as the two votes from Gheb and Swords, generally, in the first few real life days of every mafia game, I joke self-vote, then try to convince other people to vote for me (while in RVS and a little after). About half-way into day 1, I'll start playing more seriously, and just go from there. So... as far as Gheb and Swords's votes go, I still considered them as "yay, more votes for me lulz". Yes, it's a horrible reason, but check every single game I have played, ask everyone here who has played a game with me (like 3/4 of the people here), and they can all say that this is exactly how I played in every game (though one slight exception is when Ryker and Magnificent Marth in... I think Boondcock Saints Mafia?... were both just so extremely scummy I felt no reason to keep my vote on myself and just voted for them). So... the reason I did not react to their post was because I was not playing seriously yet.

"You...never....looked at the dag on title of the game you were playing in....and you did not notice it was like that...*breathes in*"

To answer why I have not looked at the title... here is my reasoning:

I use Firefox. My tabs that are always open (at the moment, in this exact order) are Facebook, Allisbrawl, Smashboards inbox, (used to be two threads on a regional tournament, but the thread was dead, and the tournament was well passed, so I removed them), Smash 64 section, Halo Mafia, quick-topic for halo mafia (hydra account), and finally Mafia All Stars. Every time I open Firefox, all these tabs open at once (if this window is the last firefox window I close, next time I open it, all these tabs open up at once automatically). So, that said, I never have a reason to see the title of the game (I don't click on a link to enter the thread). I had that tab there since it was made (during night 0), and excluding when I first clicked on the thread, I never looked at the title since then. So... hopefully that explains that. (when I posted the 10/18, that was the first time I looked up at the title).

*reads farther into the post*

The reason why I only went after you (J) and Nich is because both of you were accusing me of skimming, which I did not (and proved I did not... basically due to a mis-understanding). Both of you guys were basically accusing me of doing (or not doing) something I didn't do (or did... you get the idea). So quite clearly, I would defend myself against that. So... that's why I went after both of you (and why I found you scummy).

Now... what does GMEOU mean? It may clear up that part of your post better (for me at least).

I'll assume I fall under "everyone else" in your line of questioning.

At the moment, after both of you falsely accused me, and continuously went after me non-stop, I would say you two are very high on my scum list at the moment, and the way you both posted, I could see both of you being a scum team. However I have a question for each of you: Having read what I just posted, does this change the way you see how I played at all? Not only in terms of skimming, but... well, overall? I am simply curious if my mis-understanding of the 10 of 18 is what caused all of this, and if that was the only reason for all of this confusion. Edit: Zen also said he mis-understood that as 10 of 18 people made fun of Praxis. My reason for including this edit will make sense at the end, as I edited this as I was writing the last part of this excessively long post.

Moving on to other posts:

Praxis: To be honest, I forgot if that was me. Me and Dr. Robotnik did talk about a year ago... I forget what it was about though. But at the time, there were like 5 other people with the same avatar, so I was going to go look it up, but had to head out (either work or a smashfest/tournament, can't remember), and completely forgot about it. When you asked again, I was going to look it up, but then someone started talking to me about what was happening the next day at a weekly smash fest, and we just started talking about that, and your question completely slipped my mind (what I posted, which ended up being the "strike 1", was what I had at the time, and I just decided to post that and do the rest later). When I came back 5 hours later, it was 3:30 am, I was tired, so I just answered J's question and went to bed. Since then, I've been attacked non-stop (well... I asked my question mis-understanding the title first), but... yeah... I've been defending myself all game.

Anyways... seeing as the answer to that question doesn't have any significance in this game, and it is already 1am here, and I start work in less than 11 hours, and I'm tired, and I had a long day at work today, and I probably have a lot more posts to respond to, I'll look it up and answer that question later.

Anyways, moving on:

@Seph's mention of Marc's post:

I was actually going to bring this up myself. I highly doubt that any mod would introduce a character into the game such that after you make one post, you die, and basically have no chance of winning. Kind-of a boring role in my opinion. So... there has to be some sort of significance to it (maybe he wins if OS is killed today... or something... but it likely involves OS). But... to answer your question, yes, I do believe there is a reason he said that. As far as we know (unless someone does know), there's nothing much we can do with this at the moment. However... there is something significant about him doing that.

Another thing I thought about... yes, he died, and (as far as we know) can no longer post in this thread. However, is it possible that he can still play a role in this game somehow? Like, affect the game from the outside... or maybe come back in somehow? Basically, the one post and you're out of the game for good does not flow well with me.

@ Nich (#171)

I disproved his post, so unless there was something else I did not address, I see no reason for you to continue that. However, if I did miss something, or if there still is something, please, bring it up, and I'll give you a good explanation as to why it is false (or true, if it ends up being the case).

Ugh... I get to the end to find Zen's postJust as I finish typing this out, Zen posts similar stuff to what I said (well, in some parts of my post). What was typed in red is what I just added just now. But yeah, although there is a one and a half hour time gap between his post and mine (did I really just take over an hour and a half to make this post?), I do have a screenshot for proof that I had previously viewed BSL's post, but had not read Zen's post yet (the icon thingy that is a different colour for posts you have not yet seen). And looking at the picture, it also includes the tabs as I mentioned at some point in this thread (lol hopefully this post doesn't turn into fail). If someone wants me to post it for proof that I did in fact get ninja'd by Zen while writing out this post, I will post it... but at the moment, I just want to get this post done and over with and go to bed before I spend the entire night awake. I want to be a zombie on halloween, not two days before at work...

So... yeah... does this clear things up? It's all just a mis-understanding.

Anyways, time for bed... soon... hopefully...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Care to give a reason why I am suddenly suspicious? ;3

There you have it:

@BSL: What is with the bandwagoning?
Quoted from the very same post. Why don't you ask yourself what it is with the bandwagoning because you've been part of that bandwagon yourself. Not a good position to point fingers at others for bandwagoning now.

I couldn't find Samuel L. Jackson Mafia in the DGames Archive? Only "Samuel L. Jackson Mafia 2: Bruce Willis Mafia - The Revenge of Samuel L. Jackson". Can anyone find and post the role PM from that game so we can find out if Marc was likely to have had some sort of information or just got one post to lollygag around with?
The original SLJ Mafia game was hosted in the BRoom. Unless you have access to the BRoom, there's no way for most of us to see it. Macman should have access to it, I think.

Gheb, did you vote me for the same reason?
I voted you because votes on BY were already starting to get redundant. You definitely took it too far.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
BY, thank you for making that post. I still don't get a bit but I guess I can understand the misunderstanding >.<" So I am going to take my vote off of you because I said I would lay off some of the heat if you did respond well. I also now see your play a bit more and like it. Also here's what I want you do to: Make a case on me and Nich as to why we shoul be lynched toDay and if there is a connection between us. (Also GMEOU means Got-My-Eye-On-U) Another thing, I'm gonna stop ya on that Marc WIFOM where his win condition could be different. This town is already drunk of wine. We have no proof besides him dieing.

Unvote cant be a liar =p

Zen, you actually like my play o_o holy f. Haha. No I have not played a game with BY so I was going off what I have seen toDay. Thank you for posting ;D

BSL, Alright for your pressure vote, also ima wait to comment on you till you actually make that big post.

Gheb, are you seriously calling me a bandwagoner on the BY wagon....woooow lol someone has missed something. Gheb go back and see who started the BY wagon, Nich correct? (im not counting you/swords/himself's votes) Then I took the wagon and began pushing it with making a case on him. BSL did squat till now on it. I have been even talking about the Lynh and making points as to why I found he shouldv'e been lynched at the time. How can I be on a bandwagon that I have been pushing hard-core? Are you seriously saying My case = BSL's quick jump on /pressure vote? Also getting redudant on BY? It was me and Nich starting tje wagon and thats it while other people have ben commenting on BY (i.e. Praxis) Do not like that post Gheb...not at all.

I plan to make a better post when i get home from school until then:

People on the BY wagon, Do you still think he should be lynched?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran how much mafia experience do you have?
Kinda irrelevant. Probably less than everyone else here though.

Btw guys, I see a lot of focus on BY right now as the play. Not that I generally like to drag other games into this, but BY just says and does really stupid stuff when he plays, and unfortunately that doesn't equate to scum.

By all means though lynch him anyway, dead dumb town is not exactly a loss anyway.

Unvote: OS

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
@J My vote on BY was obvious. He was skimming at the time, i added for pressure at the first, it was the RVS stage and i wanted to get out of it. But right now, even though i have some scummy vibes from BY, i want to look at....

The only reason I think we should hold off on Blue Yoshi, is because not everyone has been looked into, or at least another person. It's really just tunneling on one person than lynching him because you don't know who else to lynch.

As for BSL, he's been wishy washy with his votes, and that last vote was clearly band wagoning. I would like to hear more from him.

Unvote,

Sephiroths. You are voting BSL, who has played as weak as you have, he promised us that post and then disappeared. You're being hypocritical in other words. You've pointed out his scumtells, but you just state the obvious, which is what you have done yourself.

unvote Vote: Seph

@BSL who is scum and why?

And J, for my scum list, it would go like this.

Scum
Seph
Blue yoshi
BSL

I'm not giving null reads or town list because i think it tells the mafia who to kill.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
EBWOP: I missed J's recent post.

I think BY can be lynched if no one else is found today, works great for town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Of course I know the difference.

Now to ask you, Do you know the difference between bandwagoning and making a case?

I do not like being called things that I have obviously not done. You literally just said that I am not one to be pointing fingers at Bandwagoners because I was doing exactly what BSL was doing which is a load of BS.

Also I see with you asking that question that you think I am acting like I had been voted and overreacting a bit but I still take things seriously. If the FoS was for something I could understand then I wouldn't be this way, I just do not like how you are grouping me with BSL.

Another thing, You still have not answered the questions of who should be the play of the day. Please answer that ;3

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I didn't answer it because I can't. I'm not ready yet to already take such a determined stance as to "who is the play" when some people have hardly posted at all. Like, Macman's only post was a blatant prod dodge and Zen has still said very little as did mentos and frozen. I think if given you enough things to work with so why don't you ask them about what they think?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Zen
All right wise guy, who SHOULD we pressure? Right now D1 isn't exactly going places, and all you've really done is insult me and try to dismantle my wagon. Oh yeah, and jumped on one of the guys who supported my wagon. If BY flips scum, I'm coming after you next.

@Blue yoshi
It's been pointed out before, but one more time...

You asked (and I quote)
has anyone played a game where there was something like this to be done (e.g. make fun of Praxis)?
If you'd read any of the past several pages up to that point, you'd have known that there WAS a role in a past game that did this, Gaston from Disney mafia. So for you to claim that "I didn't skim this game" is manifest nonsense. So not only do we have you on skimming, but we know you're a liar as well. The skimming itself is a minor tell. Although it's anti-town, I've done it as town myself, and so has everyone else here at one point in their mafia careers. (Before someone asks: I was going after Seph because he'd posted a few times yet been skimming and done nothing. Also, there wasn't really a better target at the time.) However, the lying is a different story. I think you saw me go after seph for skimming, so you immediately denied your own skimming to keep me from going after you.

@Marc's death
That reminds me of my role in Paranoiafia. I was a town sane cop, but unknown to me, half of the people were PGO's, and everyone but one person would come up guilty. I died N0 and never got to post. So yeah, I think Kirby King's an evil enough mod to put a role like that in the game without mitigating factors.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
poop. i missed my deadline. dun lynch meh, :(:(:( lulz.

ok, im reading these last couple of posts, and then ill get started.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ok, big post time. ill separate sections into different colors. i like to use the enter key, so gaps dont help with finding new sections.

So we go through RVS.
:awesome:
@Seph
Do you think that skimming is scummy?
All I read was he doesn't post in hydra's, which shouldn't be a problem in this game since there are no hydras. I was just wondering if that was all or there was more too it.
Seph, how'd you miss this question? i mean, you quoted it directly and didnt answer it. people pointed it out, yeah, but you never explained why you didnt answer it.

ok, here's where we get to BY answering J's question after SwordsR, with basically the same answer. BY catches some heat for it, but explains that he didnt realize there were more pages of posts.

now. i dont know how BY has his page set up. but J's post was post #41. so if he has something other than 40 posts per page, he couldve missed SwordsR's answer. BY, does the screenshot possibly show anything that could hurt town? lets see the screenshot, since you have it.

so then we leave RVS. i made one more joke vote on J. i figured it was pretty obvious that it was a joke vote. this, along with my RVS vote on Gheb, and my pressure vote on BY was my only three votes in the game. nothing to see here, im just pointing this out cause it's important for later in this post. nothing to see here yet.

Gheb and SwordsR both vote BY. why'd you guys do this, btw? this part is mainly for later.

Hidden information can be good for town, or good for scum.

Open information is always good for town. Zero realistic exceptions.
can a couple more people weigh in on this? who agrees/disagrees with this? i'm with OS on this one. Gheb, why were you still against this after OS brought up this point? you were still waiting for Praxis?

The conclusion is made that if the bunny ears fiasco is in the BRoom, then chances of mafia knowing are less. Who in this game has access to said BRoom?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand i guess im done with this stuff, right? this post wasnt as big as i thought it would end up being. im gonna blame it on about 40 of the posts in this thread being about the search for Gaston and the bunny ears fiasco.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
*FACEPALM*

so then we leave RVS. i made one more joke vote on J. i figured it was pretty obvious that it was a joke vote. this, along with my RVS vote on Gheb, and my pressure vote on BY was my only three votes in the game. nothing to see here, im just pointing this out cause it's important for later in this post. nothing to see here yet.
Seph. i asked you earlier, but im saying it again so you dont miss it.

i made 3 votes in this game so far. two were obv RVS, and one was on BY, which i alluded to previous cases as my case. what's so wishy washy about it?

Gheb and SwordsR both vote BY. why'd you guys do this, btw? this part is mainly for later.
J, why didnt you count their votes?

Gheb, are you seriously calling me a bandwagoner on the BY wagon....woooow lol someone has missed something. Gheb go back and see who started the BY wagon, Nich correct? (im not counting you/swords/himself's votes)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
vote J

Why this game?
Cuz this is a fun game ;D

Actually idk what this question is. Also, reason for voting me?

@J My vote on BY was obvious. He was skimming at the time, i added for pressure at the first, it was the RVS stage and i wanted to get out of it. But right now, even though i have some scummy vibes from BY, i want to look at....

And J, for my scum list, it would go like this.

Scum
Seph
Blue yoshi
BSL

I'm not giving null reads or town list because i think it tells the mafia who to kill.
Thank you for answering the questions! ;D Hmm...your scum picks are all the very useless (at the current time) people and anti-town members. I am not liking BSL at the moment. since his "big" post, but I am gonna say why now.

ok, big post time. ill separate sections into different colors. i like to use the enter key, so gaps dont help with finding new sections.

So we go through RVS.

Seph, how'd you miss this question? i mean, you quoted it directly and didnt answer it. people pointed it out, yeah, but you never explained why you didnt answer it.

ok, here's where we get to BY answering J's question after SwordsR, with basically the same answer. BY catches some heat for it, but explains that he didnt realize there were more pages of posts.

now. i dont know how BY has his page set up. but J's post was post #41. so if he has something other than 40 posts per page, he couldve missed SwordsR's answer. BY, does the screenshot possibly show anything that could hurt town? lets see the screenshot, since you have it.

can a couple more people weigh in on this? who agrees/disagrees with this? i'm with OS on this one. Gheb, why were you still against this after OS brought up this point? you were still waiting for Praxis?

The conclusion is made that if the bunny ears fiasco is in the BRoom, then chances of mafia knowing are less. Who in this game has access to said BRoom?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand i guess im done with this stuff, right? this post wasnt as big as i thought it would end up being. im gonna blame it on about 40 of the posts in this thread being about the search for Gaston and the bunny ears fiasco.
Red lines: You reiterated what everyone has said about BY. Also bringing up a point someone had told me before about this, Pics/Screenshots/anything can be altered and made up. The screenshot is not gonna help so BY don't post it cuz really I won't believe it. =P

Magenta lines: There is one sentence that just got me on edge a bit (check bolded part), "Nothing to see here" "Nope don't look here yet this is for later" However you never brought it back up about your votes. It also got me uneasy that you didn't just say it once, you said it twice. Why the urge to get us to not look at your voting past? Also of course it was a joke vote on both me and Gheb...lol i don't see how anyone could think them as real.

Pink lines: *facepalm* I already brought that up, Swords and Gheb have both answered it. Also where is this later crap? You haven't shown anything else about it and you have still forgotten about your point on your voting history you wanted to bring up.

Sienna lines: *sigh* We went over that as well...why are you trying to bring it back up? Gheb has answered this iirc

Dark Orange Lines: We already said this again about where it can be found ;_; Here is the post and who Gheb remembers could be a part of it.

The original SLJ Mafia game was hosted in the BRoom. Unless you have access to the BRoom, there's no way for most of us to see it. Macman should have access to it, I think.

To your new question towards me as to why I did not include them I would like to use these two quotes.

@BSL who is scum and why?
Unvote Vote: BSL
FoS: J

Gheb had already hopped off the wagon so no need to include him on it and he was actually getting at the people who were on the wagon. Also I kindof knew why SwordsR had voted for BY and he confirmed my thoughts with that post above. Plus now your just asking a redundant question when the facts are actually there. Also you need to answer SwordsR's question please.

BSL, I do not like what you have built up to be your "big" post. You basically just recapped what we have done and just said exactly what the majority has said. You also brought up facts that have already been said/stated/answered. You recycled the question I asked to Gheb and SwordsR to try and seem more town. Also to be specific the only people who have a visible tell that they can view the Broom are Kirby King (mod), Marc (dead), and Macman (inactive as heck). Gheb tells us that he knows where the game comes from so he has some knowledge on it as well. So I am just getting that out of the way to answer your question BSL. Your post can literally be cut down to this if I was to be harsh.

can a couple more people weigh in on this? who agrees/disagrees with this? i'm with OS on this one.

Who in this game has access to said BRoom?
You asked Seph a question pertaining to him not really answering a question, asking a question that cannot really help us at all and creates WIFOM around BY as to how he could've missed it. I don't mind too much on that part on your Sienna post however it has been done. And you asked who has access to the Broom which Gheb pretty much already said and you couldv'e just looked it up.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really don't get your question D: Could you explain more so an idiot can understand? ;_;

(if the foot tapping's directed at me)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
*FACEPALM*

Seph. i asked you earlier, but im saying it again so you dont miss it.

i made 3 votes in this game so far. two were obv RVS, and one was on BY, which i alluded to previous cases as my case. what's so wishy washy about it?

J, why didnt you count their votes?

J, did you miss this post? its right above yours.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
To your new question towards me as to why I did not include them I would like to use these two quotes.

Gheb had already hopped off the wagon so no need to include him on it and he was actually getting at the people who were on the wagon. Also I kindof knew why SwordsR had voted for BY and he confirmed my thoughts with that post above. Plus now your just asking a redundant question when the facts are actually there. Also you need to answer SwordsR's question please.
Sorry BSL, I did answer your question you just had to look a bit ^^"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ill go ahead and make a full response to this.

Red lines: You reiterated what everyone has said about BY. Also bringing up a point someone had told me before about this, Pics/Screenshots/anything can be altered and made up. The screenshot is not gonna help so BY don't post it cuz really I won't believe it. =P

obviously i reiterated what everyone else said. i voted him for the same reasons the wagon was started...

Magenta lines: There is one sentence that just got me on edge a bit (check bolded part), "Nothing to see here" "Nope don't look here yet this is for later" However you never brought it back up about your votes. It also got me uneasy that you didn't just say it once, you said it twice. Why the urge to get us to not look at your voting past? Also of course it was a joke vote on both me and Gheb...lol i don't see how anyone could think them as real.
the nothing to see here yet was stated because i was going to reference it at the end of my post. i forgot, which is why i posted a second one after my supposed big post. same reason i asked "did you miss this post?". i wasnt talking about how you 'didnt answer my question'

Pink lines: *facepalm* I already brought that up, Swords and Gheb have both answered it. Also where is this later crap? You haven't shown anything else about it and you have still forgotten about your point on your voting history you wanted to bring up.
swords did say why he voted BY, my bad. it wasnt in my notes yet cause i hadnt taken notes on the newer stuff, and he didnt state it at the time of the vote so when i went back and skimmed the thread to make the big post, i didnt see his reason.

Gheb hasnt stated his reasoning for voting BY yet, though. unless i missed that too. care to point it out for me?

Sienna lines: *sigh* We went over that as well...why are you trying to bring it back up? Gheb has answered this iirc
i only saw a few people talking about whether or not open info is good or bad. i wanted more people answer it.

Dark Orange Lines: We already said this again about where it can be found ;_; Here is the post and who Gheb remembers could be a part of it.
thats one guy, and only who gheb remembers could be a part of it. i wanted an actual list of who could know.

good enough reasoning for me. and your right, i did forget to answer Swords's question.

Also to be specific the only people who have a visible tell that they can view the Broom are Kirby King (mod), Marc (dead), and Macman (inactive as heck).
why did you answer the question if "We already said this again about where it can be found"? seems sort of redundant, eh?

You asked Seph a question pertaining to him not really answering a question, asking a question that cannot really help us at all and creates WIFOM around BY as to how he could've missed it. I don't mind too much on that part on your Sienna post however it has been done. And you asked who has access to the Broom which Gheb pretty much already said and you couldv'e just looked it up.
ill go ahead and say that with the amount of stuff going on in the page, that BY would have to be pretty good at editing his screenshot to make it unnoticeable.

gheb gave a ONE PERSON answer. i wouldnt consider it an actual answer.

i guess maybe my question "Seph, how'd you miss this question?" was kind of useless.

it was more of making a point, than actually asking him

Scummy?

i'd say seph is the only one that i'd put on this list here so far.

Top Bottom