• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2k vs Dojo (vid inside)

Count

Smash Champion
Stop telling him to go do illegal things. It is his life, but there are plenty of other, safer ways to have fun. If you're in college you can get away with whatever you want, but there are plenty other ways to have fun than to do drugs or drink alcohal. Or play video games for that matter.

Go read a book. Go play some cards with some friends. Watch a good movie that you haven't seen for a while. Get find a drunk girl and get laid (use protection!) :p

Also, M2K, obviously you don't know me since I don't go to tournies, but I do remember seeing on in the past month or two that you were liking brawl better than melee? Is that just because melee is getting old, or has your opinion changed since then.

Hope this helps.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Weed driving>Alcoholic/drunk driving.
Also, obviously have protected sex, unprotected is asking for STDs if you just pick up some random girl at a bar.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Weed driving>Alcoholic/drunk driving.
Also, obviously have protected sex, unprotected is asking for STDs if you just pick up some random girl at a bar.
QFT. Also remember that it's illegal to have sex with her unless she says it's okay and that she's old enough.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i love anime, recently finished Higurashi, now half way done the series of Claymore

edit - this is m2k >_>

aeghrur

Smash Champion
i love anime, recently finished Higurashi, now half way done the series of Claymore

edit - this is m2k >_>
What're you doing with a computer? O=<
Take our advice, it's only 9:30 there right? GO TO A BAR, GET LAID, NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Amiserius? idk. =/

I figure M2K to be above Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece styled Anime going towards more like, Evangelion or w/e. Maybe Elfen Lied?

Deoxys

Smash Lord
What're you doing with a computer? O=<
Take our advice, it's only 9:30 there right? GO TO A BAR, GET LAID, NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Amiserius? idk. =/
Is he even 21? I'd just be like, "Hey, baby, I'm ranked #1 in the country at something!"

Edit: ew, Elfen Lied is atrocious... tries to be deep and fails. How can you be above the best? Naruto and Bleach are totally different styles from One Piece. Evangelion FTW.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Naruto yes
Bleach yes
Death note yes

LOL

all of Dragonball, DBZ, all DBZ movies, all of GT, Lucky Star, random shit

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Naruto yes
Bleach yes
Death note yes

LOL

I really didn't like GT. Since you apparently like good anime, you must love Cowboy Bebop (the ending is AMAZING)! Also, FLCL and Samurai Pizza Cats. Maybe you'd like Digimon? I'll go ahead and recommend Tenjho Tenge.

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
Naruto yes
Bleach yes
Death note yes

LOL

Lucky Star isn't ****, its for people that actually can understand the references about Japan and anime culture.

Emblem Lord said:
Manga > anime
The original works are usually better than their adaptations.
Most animes are adaptations, thats why they lack more than the manga versions of the same series.

noodles

Smash Champion
Naruto yes
Bleach yes
Death note yes

LOL

dayum good stuff. i stopped watching naruto personally though they made it tooo long.
have you tried code geass? i definitly recommend it

Grondos

Smash Cadet
Yeah Prince of Tennis was pretty awesome. Final match was outrageous though, in the anime. I didn't read the manga.

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
I agree with the anti-drug people, drugs will just make problems worse. I wouldnt even recommend the GF, because if you split, the emotional pain.....hurts bad, :(

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom