• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2k vs Dojo (vid inside)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I think MK is overpowered and very close to broken, but I think that M2K's MK is the best character in the world. Just IMO, but he is so amazing. Has his MK ever lost?

K 2

Smash Lord
wow...that was epic. I knew M2K was good, but I would never imagine him THREE stocking DOJO! He's absolutely amazing!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
****, I must be twisted or something.

Watching M2K go emo or whatnot in the last 4 pages, and asking to take the video down was very satisfying.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Wow people get off topic. >_>
Well, the match was good regardless of sandbagging/whatever.

M2K: things happen. life is gay. accept it and make the best out of it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Jason stfu and get your d*ck sucked by some hot b*tch already.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Yeak. M2K, you should get yourself a GF, buddy.
Yeah but you can't buy one of those...

So M2K, not gonna try the illegal option? Brain damage from getting drunk will have permenant negative effects on your smash skill. I mean, there'll still be only a few people in the world who could beat you, but I know you want to be as good as you can be.

What it* feels like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_experience

Since there's such stigma, drugs ranked by danger by a leading medical journal (alcohol and tobacco included): http://www.aata.org.uk/gif/drugs_graph.gif

Or, you know, use a psychiatrist or something else legal....

weed and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Prostitution is illegal, too (unless you live in Nevada, which you don't). So if you're gonna disregard the law, might as well do something safer/cheaper.

Drugs aren't the answer for someone who hates lying.
I don't think that's what he was saying he was bummed out by.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Yeah but you can't buy one of those...

So M2K, not gonna try the illegal option? Brain damage from getting drunk will have permenant negative effects on your smash skill. I mean, there'll still be only a few people in the world who could beat you, but I know you want to be as good as you can be.

What it* feels like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_experience

Since there's such stigma, drugs ranked by danger by a leading medical journal (alcohol and tobacco included): http://www.aata.org.uk/gif/drugs_graph.gif

Or, you know, use a psychiatrist or something else legal....

weed and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
That's not what I was saying.

Drugs won't solve his problem. They will cloud the pain, but this is a lie to one's self: that everything is alright. It's neither a good thing or a bad thing in and of itself.

But for someone who hates lying, someone who cares about the truth, drugs aren't the solution.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
This thread is hilarious. It started with a pretty good match but then devolved into a discussion of drugs, sex, and money, and the bad things therein.

M2k is the cutest thing!

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Ya, stop giving M2K bad info guys... Don't tell him to do something illegal.
I'm just saying it's better for him than drinking alcohol.

Drugs won't solve his problem. They will cloud the pain, but this is a lie to one's self: that everything is alright. It's neither a good thing or a bad thing in and of itself.

But for someone who hates lying, someone who cares about the truth, drugs aren't the solution.
Drugs solve some people's problems, actually. Also, weed doesn't make your troubles go away like alcohol, it just makes you appreciate life. At least, that's what people tell me. ;) Kind of like the sexual things that were mentioned.

But yeah, do whatever you're most comfortable with! But being unhappy isn't the answer!

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Alcohol is a drug. I'm 13 and I know these things and you guys don't? Lolwut?
Lol, I know alcohol is a drug, I actually said it in a post in this thread! :laugh: M2K says he drinks alcohol sometimes, so I'm telling him that there are healthier/less addictive drugs he could use if he wanted to use drugs. But yeah, you're a very smart 13 year old.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I don't believe the "that's what people tell me" bit, sounds like you were promoting them quite a bit. Any type of drug or alcoholic beverage is bad for your body, so it's stupid to do either. M2K, a lot of people have the same interests as you, if you need people to talk to about anything, I'm sure a lot of these people here wouldn't mind talking to you about it at all, myself included. Not to mention they'd most likely enjoy your company too. You're not alone :p

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Any type of drug or alcoholic beverage is bad for your body, so it's stupid to do either.
Totally untrue and shows you don't know what drugs are or anything about their effects... You think it's stupid to drink a sip of soda because there's caffeine in it!? Or are you saying that there's no way something could possibly be illegal to do if it doesn't hurt anyone? Drinking 1-2 alcoholic drinks per day reduces your chance of heart diseases, and has no ill effects. Moderation is key with drinking, but most people drink to get drunk.

Does watching anime make you feel better M2K, or is it just empty feeling?

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Totally untrue and shows you don't know what drugs are or anything about their effects... You think it's stupid to drink a sip of soda because there's caffeine in it!? Or are you saying that there's no way something could possibly be illegal to do if it doesn't hurt anyone? Drinking 1-2 alcoholic drinks per day reduces your chance of heart diseases, and has no ill effects. Moderation is key with drinking, but most people drink to get drunk.
Strawberries, blueberries, and other fruit and drinks are still healthier/better at those same positive effects you described though... and a milkshake tastes better than alcohol... just saying =P

Nothing serious involed in moderation though, I suppose.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Blueberries are still healthier/better at those effects you described though... and a milkshake tastes better than alcohol... just saying =P
Yeah, unless you get sick from too much sugar.

Better at those effects!? Blueberries don't give me a feeling of merging with space and time.... :(

Nothing serious involed in moderation though, I suppose.
Well, heroin or cocaine in moderation can still destroy your insides, brain, and life....

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Better at those effects!? Blueberries don't give me a feeling of merging with space and time.... :(
Haha, i'll give you that =P

They do to me though.

Plus, space and time are merged silly! Special relativity =P

Well, heroin or cocaine in moderation can still destroy your insides, brain, and life....
Thats true, I was referring to the alcohol =P

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
m2k you're too emo. lol

If you have so much time, that you're bored all day and you get money from playing smash you should go out and have sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.

Yeah Life sux bu there's still some stuff that makes it worthwhile

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

Quote taken from my earlier response on the YouTube vid:

~M1sterE321
"WOW, this is exactly the match I've been wanting to see for quite some time.
I always thought M2K was the better MK. And yeah, he is.
Now if I can just see Anther vs. M2K or Azen I can rest in peace."

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Plus, space and time are merged silly! Special relativity =P
Hey, I go to Pupin, too ya know. I was saying blueberries don't make ME feel like I'M merged with space and time.

m2k you're too emo. lol

If you have so much time, that you're bored all day and you get money from playing smash you should go out and have sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.

Yeah Life sux bu there's still some stuff that makes it worthwhile
I think that's the best post you've ever made.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
hey, hey, stop dissing weed or I'ma post a crapload of sites on you.
I wish I lived near NJ now... I'd love to play M2K and get my *** whooped, lol.
Also, Shrooms... yes?

Top Bottom