• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2K Combo Vid: All Hail Jason King of the Mews

trinityWOLF

Smash Rookie
i love how u put shiek vids in it...most ppl think m2k just uses marth and fox but he's a rilly good with shiek user..thanx for the upload, m2k *****

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
He never uses fox anymore >_<

In fact, most recent vids of him are of his shiek.

metroid1117

Smash Master
The only complaint I have is how long the second clip was; in my opinion, a longer clip sort of drags out the video and takes away from how fast-paced it is. Other than that, I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for making this!

I thought the title was pretty funny
and I liked how it showcased his shiek
nice representation of DK64, hah
might want to check the quality of the vids you're getting though? and your rendering settings. the quality was pretty low. and keep trying with setting up a nice intro or tone, and maybe some credits would have been nice, though nice job keeping it short and sweet with the song length (even though I didn't like the music), and nice job on the ending clip choice, not bad.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I loved this video so much because it was short and sweet

To many combo videos are way to long and lose their luster, but yours kept my interest ended with a great clip and had good music.

Good job.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
This is a tribute to my favorite pro smasher of all time. I hope you guys enjoy.

The vid includes a lot of the cool stuff M2K has done over the past few months. It's my first vid I've ever made, so it's not too complex. But, there's a lot of good footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kem-AbxtME8
I thought I was your favorite pro smasher. This makes me angry. :mad:

Nice work.

Smash Journeyman
Too much darkrain not enough R O M. But still very nice ofcourse.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
The name was highly entertaining :laugh:

I thought the vid was also quite entertaining and like KevinM the best moderator said, it was short and sweet.

Not long and dragged out.

d^_^b

Top Bottom