• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1,7,15,18] PikMafia - The End! Scum Wins!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I was ninjad more than I thought. Yeah I'm fine with McCloud for today. I still think KY is the better choice though..

Vote: McCloud.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Yeaaaah, let's not. I'm vanilla, a "pellet posy."

Zen, you're letting what was supposedly a well reasoned and balanced opinion get swept away in a bandwagon. Harrumph.

vote Chucky

Calling it. Wedding today, so I'm not going to be on. Hammer away.

Top fos:

Chucky
Tandora

or

Kirby
Riddle

Those are the likely teams imo. Later

Swiss

Smash Lord
Wait, whoa....How did this all happen so fast? What's the vote count? Why does this all happen when I'm ASLEEP.

I'm just not sold on McCloud being scum. Lemme re-read.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Still think Swiss should be lynched before McCloud! I think it's the scummiest and conveniently most informational lynch available based on Swords' play and his own super scummy play =D

Doc protect us.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Zen, you're letting what was supposedly a well reasoned and balanced opinion get swept away in a bandwagon. Harrumph.

And Zen didn't "make a case" on me, he just asked me why I wasn't more productive. I agreed that I wasn't more productive and I didn't fulfill my full update promises, and that's about all there is to it.
Eh McCloud is looking more like just plain inactive/skimming. I don't necessarily see him as for sure scum and I think attempting to pressure him into contributing at this point might be a waste of time. The only thing I don't get is why the hell he has such strong feelings for chukie being scum. I think he just doesn't like Kat's play style ~_^?
Is that really all you have to say?

I say we lynch Kirbyo

Vote: Kirbyoshi

Once he flips scum, Tanny or Swiss.
McCloud what about Chuckie makes you think he is not very pro town?

I agree with chuckie that Swiss has done virtually nothing but tunnel Riddle. And Swiss you haven't answered my questions.
Also McFox has seriously been under the radar this whole game. It would be nice if you gave us some more than little comments here and there...
Also McFox was V/LA so that's understandable (I would like to here more from him though. He's been the least active in this game).
And in response to:
Zen is also either scum or indy, if town he would know how the alignment worked. Massive tell right there.
McCloud said this:

This is full of the most circular logic I've ever seen.
Click on the links if you need to see the context.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Chuckie, what's your point? I don't know, maybe he's right about you. It's now starting to seem that way.

Guys I'd much rather lynch Kirbyoshi today. Not sure if anyone read my case.. and so far he hasn't even responded.

-I'm 90% on the side that KY is scum.
-Somewhere in the 70% for McCloud.

Please review every thing that has happened today. Chuckies final push is making me uncomfortable. KY provides the most links FMPOV. McCloud has been sitting idle most of this game. I'm not trying to defend him in any way, I just don't think it's the right path to take.

I'm going out of town into the mountains for the day and possibly the night. Please read my case and if you see what I see, switch to KY.

Strictly for the purpose of preventing a no lynch, I'll leave my vote on McCloud. If I happen to come by another hotspot and KY is L-1 or L-2 I'll switch.

btw why does it seem like Riddle disappeared.

Swiss

Smash Lord
So Zen thinks McCloud and Kirb are most scummy.

McCloud thinks Chuckie and Tandora.

Chuckie thinks Swiss and McCloud.

Tan thinks McCloud and Kirb.

(correct if wrong)

Riddle and Kirb, what are your opinions? Could I get them ASAP. No-one should hammer 'till I've finished my questioning.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
1. Riddle for reasons already stated, and because he hasn't even bothered to answer my case yet (hurry up, deadline's soon!)

2. McCloud for reasons already stated, and he's been pretty coasty for most of this game (I don't think that's because of his extended V/LA)

3. Chuckie, because the case from D1 has not lost merit. He simply took the heat off himself by claiming a color. Do not forget that colors are not confirmed town or confirmed scum.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Uhhh, maybe I'm not making too much sense in this thread. Most of what I've posted is clear to me (vanz) in my head but I just haven't bothered to explain it too well.

I (vanz) think Riddle is Town. For now I also think Swiss is Town, but that is dependant on the McCloud flip. Same with Tanny and to a degree Kirby.

If McCloud flips scum, I see Zensei as being the scum buddy. I've gotten slight scum reads from him (things like, suggesting that pikmin could be scum BEFORE we even got the swords flip). And the fact that he's ignored McCloud until I decided to vote him (and even then, he's been incredibly reluctant to vote him).

So basically, I think it's McCloud/Zensei scum team.

But if I'm wrong, I think it's a love triangle between Kirby/Tanny/Swiss, with 2 of 3 being scum.

On the other hand, I'm not 100% what Kat thinks, apart from Swiss being scum, and McCloud (based on my views).

Kirby said:
3. Chuckie, because the case from D1 has not lost merit. He simply took the heat off himself by claiming a color. Do not forget that colors are not confirmed town or confirmed scum.
Kirby, you were V/LA on day 1, and we didn't replace in until Day 2. So what case?

M.K

Level 55
3rd Vote Count!

McCloud- Tandora, Zensei
(
)

Riddle- Swiss, Kirbyoshi
(
)

Kirbyoshi- Riddle
(
)

Swiss- Chuckie
(
)

Chuckie- McCloud
(
)

With 7 Alive, it Takes 4 to Lynch!

The Pikmin Will Finish Harvesting the Emperor's Corpse on:

The Last Moments of July 17th, 2010.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I have to channel the powers of Chuckie this time around as Vanz is currently in the driver's seat, but judging by the tightly timed lynch yesterDay, one would think more people would be around for the deadline toDay!

Where is everyone?

McCloud

"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
okey dokey, I am here for like 20 seconds, caue I really don't care. Vote me for all its worth, andferthat get who I want. really. parce que c'est pas bon tu voir? chuis pas scum, chuis bon, mais c'est comme tu veux,

really, i had the best night ever basically. so lynch me. but pay attention to what i said

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
If we get another person in the thread I'll switch to Kirby... 33 minutes guys... I'll be here till the end.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
But ffs Swiss should of voted when he was here. Riddle wtf I defend you and you disappear?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
LOL wow. Ok... I guess I'm fine with Kirby lynch, if it had to be a No lynch.

Vote: Kirbyyoshi

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Better for some scum than none you mean.
3rd Vote Count!

McCloud- Tandora, Zensei
(
)

Riddle- Swiss, Kirbyoshi
(
)

Kirbyoshi- Riddle
(
)

Swiss- Chuckie
(
)

Chuckie- McCloud
(
)

With 7 Alive, it Takes 4 to Lynch!

The Pikmin Will Finish Harvesting the Emperor's Corpse on:

The Last Moments of July 17th, 2010.

Before the Day end I just have to say this really looks like a fish...

M.K

Level 55
Day 3 Ends!

Final Vote Count!

Riddle- Swiss, Kirbyoshi
(
)

Kirbyoshi- Riddle, Tandora, Zensei, Chuckie
(
)

Chuckie- McCloud
(
)

After doing battle with the Emperor, the remaining Pikmin run back to the campground for a rest. The fleet is battered and bruised, many of the Pikmin have relinquished the flower that normally resides upon the top of their head and replcaed it with a dull leaf. To ensure survival, the Pikmin begin searching desperately for nectar.

An unfortunate Honeywisp was quick to float by the fleet, on it's way home from the recent windstorm blowing it away. The Honeywisp floated carefree above the fleet. However, this glowing beauty was spotted by the Pikmin hoard, and smiles gleaned across their faces.

Running up a ledge, the Pikmin formed a line above the Honeywisp. The first Pikmin jumped and gashed a hole through the Honeywisp's head. The poor creature fell to the ground, the lust of it's shine now replaced by the dullness of the blood. Another Pikmin jumps, and the Honeywisp loses an eye. Hitting the ground with a thud, the Honeywisp drops it's nectar bulb, causing it's internal organs to fall out the hole in the bottom.

As the Pikmin rejoiced and regrew their flowers, the Honeywisp laid dying, an innocent victim of the Pikmin food chain.

Kirbyoshi, the Honeywisp, the Vanilla Townie, has been lynched!

Day 3 Ends and Night 4 Begins!
Please send all Night Actions to the Moderator (me) ASAP!
Night will end when all actions are sent in OR automatically on Tuesday July 20th, 2010.

Also, Riddle, please contacted me if you are still interested in particpating in this game. Otherwise, I will contact X1-12 to replace you.​

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Via request.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value=""http://www.youtube.com/v/OmC5pOmm_hw&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OmC5pOmm_hw&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

M.K

Level 55
Night 3 Ends, Day 4 Begins!

The rise of the sun on the Pikmin planet came with the illumination of the wrecked ship, still scattered across the vast landscape in many different pieces. The ghetto, slow-moving bulborbs that were impaled to the ground from the debris began to deteriorate into the Pikmin planet.
And so did the ship.
Broken as it may have been, the S.S. Dolphin was purchased by the Hocotate Fright company from a seller in Hocompton, the ghetto capital of the Hocotate World. The S.S. Dolphin was never equipped with the highest-caliber equipment. Formed in a sweatshop by Hocotate's worst, the S.S. Dolphin was the most pitiful as ships.

And as the ship's parts laid scattered on the ground, they began to rust and crumble. The ship eventually became one with the Pikmin planet, deteriorating completely into the Earth. Though not a living member of the expedition, the SS Dolphin was yet another unfortunate casualty in the mayhem.

Tandora, the S.S. Dolphin, the Vanilla Townie, has been killed during the night!

Night 3 Ends and Day 4 Begins!!!

With 5 Alive, it Takes 3 To Lynch!!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
McCloud you think you can provide a detailed case on Chuckie now? I'm suspicious of him as well, but why are you so certain?

And I think we are most likely in mylio.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You can still do so now..

And what are your suspicions?

What do you think of McCloud and his willingness to lynch chukie?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Ok, we're still alive, good. *puts on LYLO hat.*

First things first, it's time we all full claimed. Riddle and Zensei, I assume you are both power roles so we want results as well. There is no harm in doing this, we must use all info available to us to win this.

@McCloud, are you going to care about the game? Because that'd be nice since you didn't get lynched.

I want everyone to post your top 2 suspects for scum. And why. Also @Zensei, why are you asking for opinions without posting your own first?

Kat thinks Swiss and Zensei. I still think McCloud could replace Swiss, but I haven't been thinking all that rationally. Overall, from Vanz's perspective, either Swiss or Zensei should be the play toDay.

Sidenote: This music is making me crazy >.< quick let's get to page 19 :p

McCloud

&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Ok, we're still alive, good. *puts on LYLO hat.*
Potentially MYLO or we have a ML. Not LYLO.

If we get another person in the thread I'll switch to Kirby... 33 minutes guys... I'll be here till the end.
I find this scummy because you should have already done it. Waiting for someone else when it's going to NL is scummy.

^ And you're giving McCloud a free pass too. How nice of you.
This is what really started me on Chuckie. Not only did I not want a free pass, no one was giving me a pass at the time.

However, in light of everything else that's happened and rereading all his posts, I actually withdraw my fos on Chuckie for the time being. I think I just started focusing too much on Chuckie's questioning of long days and "free passes." I think we should go back to Riddle v Swiss, because I think we have a better shot at grabbing scum from that exchange, with Swiss being a little more scummy. However, I'd like to hear everyone else's opinions on Chuckie as well.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
McCloud why would wii bus swords like that as scum? - let's consider that everyone began belieiving the validity of his claim as genuine which meant he would have reached endgame and most likely wouldn't have been suspected then due to people's obsessions with good claims, thus this mylo situation would have happened sooner and scum's chances would have been better! =D We're not scum. And to nip your suspicions in the bud...:-

McCloud, I WAS giving you a free pass >.> Recent events might make me change my mind though...
...Wii mentioned a free pass because Yoshikirby did give you a free pass, as has been admitted by him. You have absolutely no grounds to question this imo.
_

I said to Vanz that I find Riddle and Tanny townie from a reread - I really don't think McCloud would make some of those errors as a scummie but I'm not discounting that actually. By process of elimination in the realm of Chuckie's nursery, it would leave Swiss and Zensei/McCloud:- and I think we should go Swiss first.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'm the town cop. I'm also insane.

N1 I investigated Vanz - got a scum read. But we know he was town. Thus I must be Insane or Paranoid http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Cop

N2 I investigated Riddle - got a town read, thus I cannot be Paranoid. He must be scum.

N3 I investigated McCloud (by general consensus) - I got a scum read. He's town. He IS NOT scum.

If Riddle were the miller: Chuckie and Zen would have to be the scum team - I do not believe this to be true.

If McCloud were the Godfather: Scum appears townie, I receive a scum read on him. Possible, but I

Night just gone I investigated McCloud, as he came up mos when I asked who people found scummy, I got a scum read on him, so he's townie.

I'd like to believe Chuckie were town, which by default I suppose means Zen would be the scum partner - but I would not be happy placing a vote on them.

Also, as it takes just one vote on a townie from a townie for scum to win - I can prove either myself or Riddle (or both) must be scum.

Vote: Riddle

When we don't get two quick votes on him, we know scum must be among the two of us.

Top Bottom