• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1,7,15,18] PikMafia - The End! Scum Wins!

M.K

Level 55

Welcome to PikMafia! This Mafia game is based upon the environment, storyline, and aspects of the first and second Pikmin titles released for the Nintendo Gamecube. To learn more, visit the Pikpedia for all the knowledge you could ever need!

I reserve the rights to change any of the following rules as I see fit.

My Contacts:
Smashboards = Meta-Kirby (VM + PM)
Youtube = MetaKirbyPBR
AIM = MetaKirbeh
SerebiiForums = Lishus13​

Helpful Links

Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Rules

1. Thou shalt put no other mods before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. Sometimes I will make simple mistakes; if you believe this has happened, please address them in the thread in bold.
  2. I am the moderator, but at times, Xiivi may step in as a specially designated co-mod. He may regularly vote-count and answer mod questions.
  3. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread, regardless of whether or not that person is in the game and whatnot. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the moderator, Meta-Kirby
  5. DO NOT Edit your posts in any manner after posting. If you must edit your post, do so in a second post after the original. Any edits to posts will be immediately reversed and may be grounds for dismissal.
  6. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  7. Do not personally attack another player.
  8. Do not quote any PMs sent to you by me in the thread. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. Doing so will get you modkilled.
  9. You are not allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
  10. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text color to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
  11. Do not post in code.
  12. You must post in the English language at all times.
  13. Do not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen].
  14. Do not quote logs of communication with other players.
  15. You may privately notify me via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.
  16. Do not post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
  17. Feel free to PM Me/Xiivi if you believe that any rules are unfair and would like to appeal for their removal.

Voting and Lynching

1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, Vote: Xiivi.
  2. To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, Unvote Vote: Eor. You must unvote each time before voting another individual, or your vote may not be counted.
  3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
  4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  5. There is no Twilight phase of this game.
  6. There is to be NO posts during Night. If you post during the night, it may be grounds for dismissal

Activity and Deadline

1. You are required to post at least once every THREE DAYS. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. If feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you have a pre-planned absence, then please notify me ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
  2. There are no deadline extensions in this game.
  3. No one will be modkilled should the game be in an objectively identifiable LYLO/MYLO situation.
  4. Disobeying any of these rules may result in your mod-kill or dismissal from the game. Serious violations may qualify you for a position on Meta-Kirby's Blacklist O' Players.

Game Specific

All roles are assigned entirely at random.
    * There are no jesters in this game.
    * There are no survivors in this game.
    * There are no politicians in this game.
    * Modkills only end the day if the player being killed is town-aligned. All other modkills will continue the day.
    * Almost every kill will have flavor. I love flavors, like raspberry and lemon lime and ...wait, no I mean story flavor. "________ Died, Day X GOGOGGOOG" kinda sorta sucks to me.
    * I withhold the right to remove any person from the game for any reason that I feel corrupts the basic essentials of Mafia fundamentals.

Sample Role PM

Welcome to PikMafia! You are the Golden PikPik Carrot, the Vanilla Townie

You have no special actions or abilities.

Win Condition:
You are town-aligned and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Playah List:
  1. Riddle
  2. McCloud
  3. Chuckie
  4. Exn
  5. Swiss

Bold = Confirmed

The Graveyard:

Greenstreet - the President:: Independent Stalker- Lynched D1
Kataefi - Captain Olimar:: Town Mason/Switch- Killed N1
vanderzant - Captain Louie:: Town Mason - Killed N1
SwordsRBroken- Red Pikmin:: Mafia Goon - Lynched D2
ChacoTaco- Yellow Pikmin:: Town Tracker- Killed N2
Kirbyoshi- Honeywisp:: Vanilla Townie- Lynched D3
Tandora- S.S. Dolphin:: Vanilla Townie- Killed N3

On Standby:
  1. X1-12

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Via request.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value=""http://www.youtube.com/v/bZnymFuTSsY&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bZnymFuTSsY&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

M.K

Level 55
Waiting upon:

1)Dark_Ermac
3)Kirbyoshi
12)Tandora

If yah see these guys, tell 'em to hop on over to the thread. :)

M.K

Level 55
Thank you Kirbyoshi.

The game will be starting tomorrow.

KAT has been added to the replacement list.

M.K

Level 55
Day 1 Begins! With 12 Roaming Earth, it takes 7 to Lynch!

The Planet of Pikmin.
A sense of relief for Captain Olimar and his employer, the Hocotate company. If it were, in fact, not for the planet, the Hocotate Company would be out of business.
Upon returning to his home planet, Captain Olimar received much praise for his actions in repaying the debt of the Hocotate company with the foreign objects collected on the Pikmin's planet.

Olimar knew himself that he hadn't done all the work to deserve this praise. There were about 100 other people to thank. Regardless, he basked in the glory.

News of his exploration and findings were broadcasted to the depths of space, and soon, the news reached the Pikmin Planet itself. Images of Captain Olimar being crowned a hero were broadcasted by sattelite to the desolate planet However, by this time, many companies had steamrolled into the planet to take it's riches. The environment died, the planets wiltered, and the Pikmin Planet fell to pieces.

On his home planet, Captain Olimar began to grow even more guilty about taking all the credit for collecting the foreign objects to repay Hocotate's debt.
Upon returning to his home for the night, he fired up the S.S. Dolphin to fly to the Pikmin Planet and bring back the Pikmin with him. Surely, he thought, the citizens and workers of Hocotate would understand that Olimar was not, in fact, a sole hero.

Upon arriving at the planet, Olimar stepped out of the S.S. Dolphin to find a chatoic wasteland. The few Pikmin he saw were fighting amongst each other, and the environment was in ruins. Corpses of bulborbs, snagleafs, and bulbears dotted the landscape.

Captain Olimar set out into the vast wasteland to attempt to find the Pikmin he once stood behind in combat. For, surely, they would follow him back to Hocotate to receive their rightful worship...

With 12 Alive on the Pikmin Planet, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Day 1 has now begun!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Vote: Greenstreet

Only scum get inb4metakirbystartsgame D:

"Corpses of bulborbs, snagleafs, and bulbears dotted the landscape." I have NO idea what they are, but feel pretty bad for the guys. Can we start a fund for them or something?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Corpses of bulborbs, snagleafs, and bulbears dotted the landscape." I have NO idea what they are, but feel pretty bad for the guys. Can we start a fund for them or something?
Yes send me all the money and I will make sure that they get it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
unvote

multi-vote: junglefever, V, Exn, Dark_Ermac
for either not voting anyone or voting someone who doesnt exist. you afraid of something???

D

Deleted member

Whoever I voted must exist, since there is music playing.

and I have to pause Winamp just to visit this page. >_>

Top Bottom