• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1,7,15,18] PikMafia - The End! Scum Wins!

M.K

Level 55
All roles!

Meta-Kirby said:
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia vanderzant!

You are Captain Olimar, The Town Mason/Town Switch!

You are in masonry with Captain Louie (Vrael). You may communicate with that player outside the game at any time but you must send me all logs, PMs, or forms of communication. If either you or Captain Louie is killed in any way, the other is removed from the game as well.

You are also the Town Switch. There are five switches: Red, Blue, Yellow,Purple, and White.

At the start of the game, the following switches are turned “ON”: Red, Blue, Yellow.

At the start of the game, the following switches are turned “OFF”: Purple, White.

During each night phase, you may turn ONE switch either ON or OFF by PM’ing me the command:
Switch (Color): ON/OFF.

Win Condition:
You are town-aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Vrael!

You are Captain Louie, the Town Mason!

You are in masonry with Captain Olimar (vanderzant). You may communicate with that player outside the game at any time but you must send me all logs, PMs, or forms of communication. If either you or Captain Olimar is killed in any way, the other is removed from the game as well.

Win Condition:
You are town-aligned and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Junglefever!

You are a Purple Pikmin , the Town Doublevoter!

You are an overt Doublevoter, which means that when your vote is casted (Ex. Vote: Meta-Kirby), your vote counts as two votes. The number of votes needed to lynch remains the same.

Win Condition:
You are town-aligned and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Dark_Ermac!

You are a Yellow Pikmin, the Town Tracker!

Each night you may PM me the command Track: (PlayerName). I will respond with a sound or auditory phrase that indicates the night action of the player you tracked. You may track yourself.

Win Condition:

Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Riddle! You are a Blue Pikmin, the Town Jailkeeper!

Each night, you may PM me the command Jailkeeper: (PlayerName). The player who you selected will be both protected from night actions and prevented from executing any of their own night actions, if any. You may not perform this action to yourself.

Win Condition:
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Kirbyoshi! You are a Honeywisp, the Vanilla Townie!

You have no special actions or abilities.

Win Condition:
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia The Paprika Killer! You are a Pellet Posy, the Vanilla Townie!.

Win Condition:
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Tandora!

You are the S.S. Dolphin, the Vanilla Townie!

Win Condition:
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Tom!

You are a Red Pikmin, the Mafia Goon.

You are in the Mafia with (Exn), the White Pikmin Mafia Hitman and (Swiss), the Pileated Snagret Goon. You may communicate with them outside the game but you MUST send me all logs, PMs, and forms of communication.

Each night you may PM me with the command Kill: (Player Name) to night kill the player selected. The White Pikmin player must send this command in to me if he is alive at all times. If The White Pikmin is killed, the night kill is sent in by the Red Pikmin. If the Red Pikmin is killed, the night kill must be sent in by the Pileated Snagret.

Win Condition:
You are Mafia-Aligned and win when the mafia outnumbers all other factions.
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Exn!

You are a White Pikmin, the Mafia Hitman.

You are in the Mafia with (Tom), the Red Pikmin Goon and (Swiss), the Pileated Snagret Mafia Goon. You may communicate with them outside the game but you MUST send me all logs, PMs, and forms of communication.

Each night you may PM me with the command Kill: (Player Name) to night kill the player selected. The White Pikmin player must send this command in to me if he is alive at all times. If The White Pikmin is killed, the night kill is sent in by the Red Pikmin. If the Red Pikmin is killed, the night kill must be sent in by the Pileated Snagret.

Win Condition:
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Swiss!

You are a Pileated Snagret, the Mafia Goon.

You are in the Mafia with (Tom), the Red Pikmin Goon and (Exn), the White Pikmin Hitman. You may communicate with them outside the game but you MUST send me all logs, PMs, and forms of communication.

Safe Claim:
Olimar’s Son is not in the game and you are the only person with this knowledge.

Win Condition:
Meta-Kirby said:

Welcome to PikMafia Greenstreet!

You are The President, the Independent Stalker.

Each night you may PM me with the command Stalk: (Player Name). If the player you have targeted has no special actions, they will be killed. If the player you have targeted has a special action, you will be informed of their role.

Win Condition:
You are independently aligned and win when you are the last remaining player at the end of the game.
All the roles in the game!!
CRITIQUE COMING TOMORROW OR SOONER

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Haha knew it :p

GG again scum. Swiss we pinned you from the start, but you defend yourself so well it's too hard to convince others :p. I think the large amount of inactives made you lazy, and I knew Townie Swiss wouldn't be so unhelpful :p

@Zensei you really did well too. I sort of suspected you on Day 3 (like where I connected you to McCloud) but it was more of a gut feeling than anything. Like when you said "well it's possible that pikmin could be scum too" and I hadn't even considered that (nor had anyone else) which struck me as odd. And when you tried to say "So vanz why are you confirmed town?", that seemed like an obvious trap.

Also, the symmetry kind of made sense. 1 of the RBY pikmin were scum, 1 of the WP pikmin were scum, and one of the non pikmin/olimar roles were scum. I think the set up was cool, so props to Xiivi/MK for that!

Day 4 was like:

Chuckie: "So why would scum lynch there own scum mate and night kill the only person who seems to agree with them?"
Swiss: "That's what you WANT us to think scumbag!"

:p too good!

And MK, thanks for letting us replace in even after we'd died :p. Day 1 was probably the most fun I'd had in a mafia game, and it sucked to have to die after all that.

And Kat has crazy scum hunting skills lol. He pinned Tom after like 3 posts, and Swiss shortly after :O

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Oh and MK I'd definitely play a game with you as the mod again! I loved the effort you put into death scenes in stuff. That's something a lot of games here lack (considering all the writers and stuff who frequent DGames).

And a side note, I realise we could of won this game if I'd flicked the purple switch N1 (which I ALMOST did lol). Daammmmnnn.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yay :D

Good Game guys. Chukie was amazingly accurate the entire game O_O.

wtf Swords at just throwing in the towel D2 -_-

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yeah MK was a great mod. I loved the vote counts using the pikmin counters and all. I also loved the music on page 19 for greens lynch. It helped me unlock my inner scum.

I went into D4 with the sole purpose of convincing McCloud. I made no effort to try to convince Chuckie, there was just no way haha. Would have NK'd Chuckie way early but I was paranoid of there being a watcher after Chaco's tracker claim. But yeah Vanz and Kat were just amazing.

Angry at Tom for abandoning us and leaving us with Swords who put in no effort at all <_<. I came up with that bomb claim and almost had Chaco from voting until Sword's self voted :o.

M.K

Level 55
Night Actions

Night 1

Mafia Kills Kataefi (Captain Olimar), also Killing Vanderzant (Captain Louie)

Kataefi flicks the White Switch ON

ChacoTaco Tracks Junglefever/Chuckie (heavy footsteps)

Night 2

Mafia Kills ChacoTaco

ChacoTaco tracks --- (did not go through b/c he died)

Riddle Jailed....Someone (didn't have an action, so it doesn't matter)

Night 3

Mafia Kills Tandora

Riddle Docs/Roleblocks Swiss (didn't have an action, so it doesn't matter)

**Be Advised All Mafia Kills Originally Went Through Zensei, the Hitman. If the White Switch was turned OFF, the Mafia would have lost the kill. If Zensei were to have died, the White Switch would be been negated, as the kill control would have effectively passed to a player not controlled by a switch**

Meta-Kirby did Vander's switch on me do anything? Would I have been able to kill without it?
Essentially, you did not start out with the ability to night kill.
Here are the switches and what they turned on/off:

RED - DUD (Turned on SwordsRBroken, Mafia Goon :: Basically a dud, unless the kill would've been passed to him through the White Pikmin death)

BLUE - Blue Pikmin's Jailkeeping Ability (Turned on Riddle)

YELLOW - Yellow Pikmin's Tracking Ability (Turned on ChacoTaco)

PURPLE - Purple Pikmin's DoubleVoter Ability (Turned on Chuckie)

WHITE - White Pikmin's Hitman Ability (Turned on Zensei, Activated Initial Mafia Night Kill)

******CRITIQUES COMING SOON******

Chaco

Never Logs In
I pinged two scum in my first posts before getting flavour sidetracked. Im sticking with logic from now on.

@Town: Look at the deadguys suspicons!!! I said Zen and Swords were scum upon entering the game. CHUCKIE WAS CONFIRMED UPON MY DEATH! Loool. ****.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, I was not a tracker. I was a flavour whorebag. FFFFFUUUUUU

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
MK said:
Essentially, you did not start out with the ability to night kill.
So if we hadn't flicked the white switch, there wouldn't of been a night kill??? I'm confused.

And I was Olimar. Kat was Louie.

Chaco said:
@Town: Look at the deadguys suspicons!!! I said Zen and Swords were scum upon entering the game. CHUCKIE WAS CONFIRMED UPON MY DEATH! Loool. ****.
Nah we weren't confirmed because the Red Pikmin (Swords) was scum.

M.K

Level 55
If you had not have flicked the White Switch, Zensei's night kill ability would never have turned on.

The only way the Mafia would get a night kill is if:

a) White switch turned on with all members liviing

b) Zensei died, passing the power to Swords and if the red Switch was ON, he would kill

c) Zensei AND Swords died, passing the power to Swiss who was not controlled by a switch and the kills would all go through regardless of switches.

Swiss

Smash Lord
LOL Vanz. LOL.

GGs!

Props to Kat and Vanz - pretty much had us nailed.

We killed you 'cuz we figured you were the biggest threat. The doule kill was like "ahhh sherweeet!" Then you BOTH came back as a hydra FFS.

FFS.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Btw Zen did all the plans, logic, fake claims, fake cases, seeds of doubt, actual thinking and general scum work, I just sat here calling Riddle scum.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Why did you guys lynch meeeeee???

Seriously, it seemed pretty random, other than the fact I was V/LA (I think).

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
I wanted to lynch Swiss pretty much the whole game. Not that I really tried that hard lol.

Edit: On hydra but w/e

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
This was a fun game, well done Meta-K for hosting! The only thing I'd change is the way the music plays - maybe when you embed music you could have only the controller so there's a chance to start/stop it. I often listen to music as I play and it sounds odd when 2 tracks run at the same time.

GG scums! When Zen claimed vanilla wii thought it should have been a quick kill there. Next time we'll bribe McCloud with lucky charms and liquorice! Also me and Vanz worked around the clock and never stopped =D 24 hour coverage is amazing!

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I want to thank Meta Kirby for hosting. I really appreciate that I was able to contact you through out the game and you answer my questions.

Awesome job to Swiss and Zensei. You guys played really well. You definitely earned your win.

Kudos to Van and Kat. I am really impressed with your mafia hunting abilities. If I had lived to day 4, I would have followed your lead definitely.

Thanks to Xiivi for the musics. I agree having an ability to turn it off would be nice. I tend to open lots of tabs to look over information and having the multiple tracks at once was kinda frustrating. =3

Kirbyoshi, I regret participating in the quicklynch on you. I don't know if leaving you alive would have saved town, but killing you definitely lost the game for us. You were a good active player and keeping Mccloud over you turned out to be a bad choice.

I really enjoyed this game and would love to join another one if you host, Meta-Kirby.

Some suggestions: Make a quicktopic page for scum/masons/etc.
A few more vote counts. =3
Adjustable music.
More prods and faster replacements. It's hard to do that, but it is really for the best to get a replacement sooner than later.

Praise: Awesome details. Interesting mechanics. Timely death scenes and return to day phase. Friendly mod.

Good game!

M.K

Level 55
Kataefi/Chuckie

Most of the time, I could tell when you posted, you had crazy phonetics and sexy linguistics. Meta-Kirby approves of you! You were PHENOMENAL this game, like, WOW. I've always considered you to be a tough player to play against, but HOLY **** you played extraordinarily well. Both Xiivi and I fully expected you to wreck through scum after the Swords lynch. It's too bad you didn't have the greatest of luck with other players wanting to get on your case, because you NAILED it.
Crazy good job, really amazing.

Vanderzant/Chuckie

You too man, you totally moved up a few notches on my skill list! TBH, I took you seriously in the past, but not COMPLETELY like "WOAH, look out" like I do now. You really showed skill and cooperation in the masonry/quick topic/Chuckie hydra .
I want to see more of Chuckie, moree.

ChacoTaco

I'm sorry for being sorta wishy-washy with your role. I had it differently in my brain before I put it on your role PM. However, I think the unfamiliarity with the game (Pikmin 2, specifically) really cost you, especially with your claim that you "knew enough about the game". In fact, it's stated in the Pikipedia that Purples are 10 times heavier, and since there was only 1 baddie in this game, you could have assumed it was a purple.

Riddle

Disappointed, really. Players were contacting me constantly to get you replaced, and I gave you chances. I had to contact you during D2 so that you REMEMBERED you had a VERY VERY STRONG Town Role. I got word that you were disinterested in my game for a while, so next time, if you are, please replace out. You were useless towards the end which made you see lazy and scummy. The fact that you didn't block anybody D1 could've made a huge difference as well. Overall, step your game up late game, because you really slack, and I think it was pretty much the biggest blow to town overall.

McCloud

Meh, you played alright. I see what you mean at the end, I wouldn't blame your choice either, but I was hoping you'd go with Chuckie, who provided the most logic. The hatred for Chuckie was simply because he was a prominent role that wasn't being killed off. You were sorta lazy towards the end, like Riddle, but you played much better! Thanks for playing, sorry you got one of the boring roles!

Tandora

Pretty much another town superstar, you really nailed Swords and you worked VERY well in tandem with Chuckie. You two, Xiivi and I were assured, would've led town to victory. Xiivi even commented that "town was owning this ****" after the Swords lynch. Your nightkill and the resulting Day 4 just crumbled the game, though, but you played extremely well!!

Kirbyoshi

Haha, I'm sorry it ended up like this! OVERALL, though, I'd just say, be more active EVERYWHERE. You know it screws you alot in games because you are an easy lynch target cuz you are inactive, which makes people think "coasting scum". You aren't a bad player, just keep up with things and you'll be a valuable asset!

Greenstreet

:crying: I WANTED THE PRESIDENT TO WIN SO BADLY. Gawsh, you really could've done marvelous things, it's crazy, I'm so sorry you ended up getting lynched while semi-inactive/V/LA! I appreciate the participation though.

Swords

Meh bad, not your best play at all. The self-vote was really a relinquish, however, it sorta....helped you, because it created a bunch of WIFOM'y situations with Chuckie. I'd be more active/more willing to work with your scum partners. Bomb claim was wondrous, though, I loved that.

Zensei/Swiss

Winnarrhhhzzzzzz. What can I say, you two really held out. Zensei was perfectly blended in, PERFECTLY, and Swiss was just so **** assertive that you almost felt like crying while voting him. Really a good combo, I would maybe consider hydra'ing in the future for a fun time!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well to be honest MK, the only reason I even claimed is because of the actual "tracker" part. You gotta think about that and think of i based on flavour. Which to be honest, flavour didnt even matter in this game....so my role was essentially a ******* mod role almost.

Had I played by gut and ignored flavour I think we would've won honestly. I was dead on Swords and Zen instantly. But swiss was the elusive one here until endgame. Then I felt dumb watching him reek of scum. I feel bad for Riddle on this part.

Good job to Swiss though, I couldn't guess him after I died. I guessed McCloud, go figure.

EDIT: I love Chuckie.
EDIT 2: I hate flavour. Sooo much right now. :mad: Herp derp.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, i sorta regret self voting there, although bomb claim was quite inventive, credit goes to zen for that.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I dont get all the chuckie love tbh. While the scumhunting was great, chuckie really was a fairly large part of the reason that McCloud voted against me in Lylo

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm not sure what McCloud didn't like about Chuckie? I would have gone with Chukie after his take down of Swords D2, but maybe that's just because I knew his alignment.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
I just found you to be more agreeable @ Zen, and I have a tendency to distrust posts that label mindsets thoroughly. That, and I probably wasn't giving this game my utmost attention.. sorry about that. But by the time I got into it I really thought I had it XD

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I dont get all the chuckie love tbh. While the scumhunting was great, chuckie really was a fairly large part of the reason that McCloud voted against me in Lylo
Uhh, I'm pretty sure that if we believed Swiss or agreed with McCloud the game would of been over much earlier :laugh:.

That's why Tanny was night killed (and partially why we wanted to lynch McCloud Day 3, because he was either Scum with Zensei or Zensei had been coaxing him all game).

Also, if no one minds would I be able to see the scum quick topic? Should make for a good read :)

Top Bottom