• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/2/10/17/22] Oddworld Mafia -- END! Town won!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
EP can't be lying if he's dead, and scum has to kill him. If that's all it is, then there's no worry.

Ultimately, this conversation is useless anyway if X1 really is town (doubtful). J will be roleblocked.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
And so...

Vote Count:

[6] X1-12: Swiss / Cello_Marl / SummonerAU / Nicholas1024 /
EdreesesPieces / X1-12

[1] J: Mayling
[1] Cello_Marl: J

[0] Swiss
[0] SummonerAU
[0] EdreesesPieces
[0] Xastrn
[0] Nicholas1024
[0] Mayling

[2] Not Voting: GorditoBoy69 / Xastrn

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

_

...It was decided.

The inhabitants turned to face… the Slig.

“I am your superior” announced one inhabitant, “I see everything you do. I suggest we possess this slig and wrap up this mystery once and for all.”

The slig was tied up.

On the walk to Paramonia to uncover more about the dead paramite and its connections to Abe, the inhabitants noticed a very large beehive.

“Bleurgh!” shouted the slig, “Please don’t throw me in there!”

“Oh we won’t, yet,” Said another inhabitant as it stepped up, ready to possess.

"You're too late," announced the slig.

The inhabitants noticed a blue aura oozing out of the slig's eyes.

"This can't be! HE'S POSSESSED HIMSELF! What is the meaning of this?"

Unfortunately for the slig, the side effect of the possession caused its body to explode, with each piece of flesh dropping into the giant beehive and stung to oblivion. Poor *******!

X1-12, Slig, Vanilla Townie, was possessed, exploded and stung to oblivion!

<object width="480" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h0RGExJTh80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h0RGExJTh80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="25"></embed></object>

The inhabitants, looking all confused, didn't know what to make of the current circumstances. So they decided to rest!
_

It is now Night 2! Please do not post! Night actions are due in 48 72 hours as I'll be V/LA tomorrow! Please PM them to me!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
So is the voyeur result saying celo was watched becaus he watched himself - even though he was role blocked? Or did this mean there is another watcher? town watcher?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
"Just because life is doom and everyone wants to eat you, doesn't mean there's no hope," shouted one rather odd inhabitant amidst the night, "you need to look within, if you wanna be FREE."

This inhabitant was... The Guardian Angel.

It was rehearsing its poetic lines ready to visit someone and accompany them throughout the night. But this night was different.

"Hello?" it said, hearing faint footsteps, "Who's there?"

"?? ?? ?, ??? ????? ?? ??? ?????"

"A visitor! Well, just because life is doom and everyo-"

It was so sudden.

Feeling an electric pulse shock its body, the Guardian Angel started to short-circuit and frazzle all over.

"Just life because everyone is doom," spoke the malfunctioned mecha-robotic inhabitant, "h-h-h-help."

And then BANG. The rest of the inhabitants woke up to find:

SummonerAU, Guardian Angel, Town [PARANOID] Doctor, has been electrocuted and subsequently malfunctioned to the point of no return.

"Something fishy is going on now. We have to sort this out."

Commotion began to stir.

Finding no clues in Paramonia, the rest of the inhabitants awoke and decided to ride a train to FeeCo Depot, where they would plan the next move.

The tension is rising. Back in the industrial zones of Oddworld, DAY 3 BEGINS!

<object width="480" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKNEntjBW-A&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKNEntjBW-A&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="25"></embed></object>​

_

Players have been asking me about Night action priority. The priority for this game consistently follows:

For a non-possessed role:

• Blockers and Protectors > Killers > Investigators > [Blockers and Protectors if they are targeted by Killers]
For a possessed role:
  • Blockers and Protectors > Investigators > Killers
_

VOTE COUNT:

[0] Swiss
[0] EdreesesPieces
[0] Xastrn
[0] GorditoBoy69
[0] J
[0] Cello_Marl
[0] Nicholas1024
[0] Mayling

[8] Not Voting: Swiss / EdreesesPieces / Xastrn / GorditoBoy69 / J / Cello_Marl / Nicholas1024 / Mayling

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline set for Friday, October 8th, Noon GMT.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Before anyone else says anything about their Night, I want J tell us who he targeted and his results (not that the results will be a surprise).

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
The Mod said:
A new mechanic is introduced: POSSESSION. Hammering a player kills them. However, the player who hammers will trade all their abilities and role characteristics with the hammered player for the following Night and Day phase, and then fully revert back to their original role thereafter. If someone who has possessed is hammered the following Day before they have reverted back to their original role, they still trade all their original abilities and role characteristics with the hammerer. The reveal of any player by the mod, be it through lynch or Night Kill or any other circumstance, will always be true to the player's original role. Alignment is unaffected by this mechanic, so certain abilities may remain 'exclusive' to certain alignments.
Bolded.

@EdreesesPieces: We still know that you are town, but are you sure you haven't misread or misinterpreted your role? Check it once more, please. Does it say, "As though you had performed the action yourself" or anything else that could be interpreted as your alignment "filtering" J's results?

I think I was just being paranoid about Xastrn.

The Roleblocker MUST be one of Swiss, Xastrn or Mayling. I don't think it is Swiss or Xastrn; it has to be Mayling. This isn't based purely on mechanics (although who the roleblocker could be is), but rather on my reads. Which is something we let ourselves get away from on Day 2.

However, there is something else to bear in mind: if we hit the NON-ROLEBLOCKER scum, then whoever is left alive of GorditoBoy, Nicholas, J and myself are ALL cleared townies (one of us could BE that non-roleblocker scum). This is because it is impossible for any of us to be the Roleblocker, since we all had non-passive (i.e. active) roles for Night 1. (@Xastrn: That's the real difference between the two of us; you wouldn't be cleared)

Lynching the Roleblocker gives us largely similar results, but they are technically only HEAVILY suggestive as compared to concrete. I would be more or less clear because there would be no reason for the scum team to have roleblocked one of their own when there was no indication of either the over-saturation of investigative roles or EP's Analyst role. (That, and can you honestly say you think JoanBud and I planned our exchanges?) It also more or less clears GorditoBoy. After all, why would he reveal the presence of a roleblocker teammate if he didn't have to? Also, while this doesn't clear Nick per se, it heavily suggests that he is town. Why else would Nick be willing to confirm that he is a power role to confirm what he believed to be a town cop's role claim?

This leaves us with Swiss, Xastrn, J and Mayling who could be the non-roleblocker scum, and even then Mayling can only be that if Swiss or Xastrn were the roleblocker.

All signs point to a J/Mayling scumteam. If EP, Swiss and Xastrn are willing to accept Gordito, Nick and myself as clears if we lynch Mayling Roleblocker, I'm fine with that. If not, then we NEED to take another look at J.

@X1: The fact that you lynched yourself is pudding proof that you aren't worthy of the win I'll be getting you. Your first, remember. Think about just how much you didn't really deserve it when you add it to your record.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Actually, the fact that Nick is a provable Forensic Investigator is highly suggestive that he is town regardless of any flips. How could a scum-exclusive ability that targets dead people to learn information after the fact be useful to scum? True, EP's role might have "filtered" it the same way that I believe J's was, but Nick was talking about his ability as though he always knew what the results would have been, unlike J's permanent hazy mind fog of eternal confusion.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
We need a most valuable cello award so the rest of the human race can get a shot at MVP...

Anyways, for my day action, I sent in a scan of summoner. We'll see what the results come back as, but I'd bet money that it'll go in for analysis.

Also, vote: Mayling

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Cello said:
The Roleblocker MUST be one of Swiss, Xastrn or Mayling. I don't think it is Swiss or Xastrn; it has to be Mayling. This isn't based purely on mechanics (although who the roleblocker could be is), but rather on my reads. Which is something we let ourselves get away from on Day 2.

However, there is something else to bear in mind: if we hit the NON-ROLEBLOCKER scum, then whoever is left alive of GorditoBoy, Nicholas, J and myself are ALL cleared townies (one of us could BE that non-roleblocker scum). This is because it is impossible for any of us to be the Roleblocker, since we all had non-passive (i.e. active) roles for Night 1. (@Xastrn: That's the real difference between the two of us; you wouldn't be cleared)

Lynching the Roleblocker gives us largely similar results, but they are technically only HEAVILY suggestive as compared to concrete. I would be more or less clear because there would be no reason for the scum team to have roleblocked one of their own when there was no indication of either the over-saturation of investigative roles or EP's Analyst role. (That, and can you honestly say you think JoanBud and I planned our exchanges?) It also more or less clears GorditoBoy. After all, why would he reveal the presence of a roleblocker teammate if he didn't have to? Also, while this doesn't clear Nick per se, it heavily suggests that he is town. Why else would Nick be willing to confirm that he is a power role to confirm what he believed to be a town cop's role claim?
Cello said:
Wait. Paranoid Doctor. So, uninformed Jailkeeper.
Just in case people didn't get what I meant by the second quote, it means the first two paragraphs of the first quote are now null and void, and the portion I mentioned about GorditoBoy in the last paragraph doesn't apply. The fact that Blockers and Protectors have the same priority suggests that Kat didn't consider what would happen if a Blocker targeted a Protector, which means that there ISN'T a pure roleblocker in the game; the "roleblocker" was Summoner.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@X1: Let me take a moment to elaborate on why your play could cost us the game. Miller and Godfather's misdirection are parts of their POWERS. By killing yourself, you might cause a miller to get mislynched from a faulty investigation, something which could have been prevented if the miller's power was erased by a vanilla role.

Let's say that EdreesesPieces and Nick are clear based on their roles, and as such will die toNight or toMorrow Night. If J should die to a Night Kill, then scum effectively gives us a clear investigation, but they must kill J if they hope to win.

We lynch Mayling, and J investigates GorditoBoy. Assuming that Mayling is scum:

J's investigation, as a natural investigator, will occur after the kill, so if J is town and GorditoBoy is scum, GorditoBoy must kill J to evade detection, as EdreesesPieces's Analyst power would not process an investigation that didn't occur.

If J survives (EP, Nick, [Cello/Xastrn, whoever J investigated] being the likely targets, with Gordito being an unlikely possibility), we will have 3 effectively clear (excluding J) of 6. We will then go No Lynch (again, ONLY if J is still alive). J will investigate again, and someone will die. If it is J, then we are at 3 clears of 5 and win. If it isn't J, then we will lynch according to his results, and if we haven't won by that point, then we will lynch J as he must be a Mafia Cop.

If J doesn't survive toNight, which is the only reasonable course for any scum to take if it isn't J, then EP, Nick and [Cello/Xastrn] will be clear. We'd have two lynchs available to hit one scum in three. If Xastrn is cleared, then obviously I'd prefer to lynch GorditoBoy and Swiss. If I were cleared, then I'd prefer to lynch Xastrn and GorditoBoy (primarily because, as I said before, this puts the blame on J. Forgive me, I'm human. It also will teach J a valuable lesson). The real snafu would be if I am an uninformed miller, and J investigated me. In this situation, obviously, I would have to be lynched, but for now I would recommend that we lynch GorditoBoy along with me. I'll reread Friday to make sure of my opinion of that.

If Meimu isn't scum, then I've misread something somewhere. Still, the scum would have to be amongst GorditoBoy, Xastrn and Swiss if J dies as above, and I'd put Gordito/Swiss as the most likely of the groups. I'd toyed around with the idea that Swiss/Xastrn had set up their early exchange but ultimately dismissed it as too risky for Xastrn to agree to with a new player on board.

If J lives, it's a bit hairier since we don't have a safety lynch to check his results. Honestly, I'd probably roll a die as to whether I thought it was Gordito/Swiss, J/Xastrn (which would explain his "cool under fire" attitude, since he knew that Swiss wasn't a cop) or J/Swiss (which would explain the lack of cop counterclaim, if they had planned for Swiss to go to endgame. Don't really like this idea given how hardheaded JoanBud was; Swiss might have given him warning), 1-3 Gordito/Swiss, 4 J/Xastrn and 5-6 J/Swiss.

The fact that the mod bothered to include "exclusive alignment" powers is what returned my suspicion of J. But, if it's Meimu/J, it's no issue. We'll win if we lynch Meimu in that case.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm on the road, tethered my laptop to my phone, but it's not loading things well. I'll just say I support a mayling lynch. Xatres and I will read it over soon before we vote, just in case more info comes out between this read and our next.

looking forward to J's comments.

Cello, good analysis.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Okay I won't say anything til J posts who he investigated last night.

BTW, Nich I got your forensics results...it tells me "???" visited Summoner though, once again. Also I got Kataefi's PM exactly 10 minutes after you made the post about sending results, which lines up for you.

What is a paranoid doctor?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Btw Gordito, DONT post who you used voyeuristic investigation on. I will post it first that way there's more verification that I'm not simply regurgitating info that is already known.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright I am just gonna say who I investigated at this time. HOWEVER I was so confused as to who the TOWN wanted. Cello vs. Xastrn telling me to vote for the other without any like agreement so I went with who I thought would be the better one.

I investigated Xastrn and my results were sent in to the god dang freaking analysist YET again ;-; Edresse what did my results find?

Also the paranoid Doctor can protect somone BUT he has to roleblock them as well. So when the doc role-blocked Cello N1 he was safed. The doc did not safe me because I did in fact get my results sent to Edresse.

Summoner protected someone else who he thought. Now we should try and figure out WHO THE HECK he saved.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Okay. So I got Xastrn's result. I got guilty.

Gordito did his voyeur on J. It said J was protected and role blocked. but the Night Action priority says that being role blocked has higher priority than investigation, so I'm confused as to how the investigation was pulled off right now.

Cello: My original role PM states that different results are sent to me automatically to me instead of the original role it was meant for.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Xastrn Can you explain why J's result of you is guilty?

You claimed vanilla townie, you didn't claim miller. We also proved J's sanity by coming up with Summoner's innocent result and his flip. Xastrn is scum, but I still don't get why J's investigation was pulled off in lieu of the roleblock..

I'm not throwing my vote on anyone right now, after what happened yesterDay, don't want any early lynches going on.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
OH! Because SUMMONER WAS TARGETTED BY THE KILLER! So his protection and blocking DIDN"T go through!!! It makes perfect sense. Xastrn, is probably scum but will wait for everyone before I throw a vote.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Sorry for quadruple post but Xastrn, while you may have tried to "prevent" a J lynch to look good, you were also pushing Gordito and Nicholas lynches, two people who are town. Now that I think about it I trusted you too much based on your defense of J, but if we went through with your pushes a townie would have been lynched anyway.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know how to respond to the suspicion on me, but if you guys still want to make a case against me, please do. (Nich and Xastrn jumped right on the bus to lynch me without giving a reason.) I feel anything I say is just going to be twisted in a bad light, as that's what happened d1. I know I was inactive and didn't talk a lot (I thought I was much better about it in d2 but I guess not.) It's super annoying to me when people place votes on me without even telling me why.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Xastrn, why did you push for J to investigate Cello? The only people who knew that there was no scum roleblocker at the time would have been scum, and because "scum roleblocked" cello (and scum probably wouldn't rb themselves; this has been mentioned) then Cello was clear. We know that we can't use that incident now because of Summoner's flip, but the only people at the time who knew that was scum. Why did you push for an investigate on someone who was cleared of in other means, rather than at least telling J to investigate someone else (like Swiss or me or even Summoner?) Instead you wanted J to investigate someone who was already cleared? The only reason I can think of is that you were trying to minimalize the information town gathered, especially considering you were behind Cello-town 100% of the way.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
EP is confirmed town, because yes, I did do my voyeur on J. And I believe when he says that J got a guilty. And I believe J is the town Sane Cop. That being said...

Vote: Xastrn

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
im baffled why it would show up guilty.
either im a naive miller (gay) or EP/J are scum, which doesnt make sense to me either.

i think maybe we have been getting outplayed this whole time.

i jumped on mayling because i couldnt think of who else besides swiss could be scum. cello seems confident and to be honest ive had to follow his lead since he followed mine of Joanbud.

I guess we could have a naive miller if we had a naive jailkeeper. another option is that J's results are erratic.

Most likely IMO is that J/EP have been working us hardcore this whole time. Kinda regretting keeping J around at this point, since he's got a false positive at best, and is scum at worst.

@ Cello, what are your thoughts? You seem to be analyzing things super well, and I'm on the road tethered to my cell phone, so I don't have a good enough connection or the energy to read back through everything right now. need your help man.

I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a quick lynch. If you're all set on trusting J's results, then at the very least take your time lynching me, because you're going to need today's information to sort through the mess of tomorrow, when I've flipped town, and scum has night killed again. I can understand and won't be mad if no one feels like they have a choice but to lynch me right now. I just want to make sure that if that's what happens, we take our time with it and get some good discussion in.

I have a feeling Cello is going to figure this out though. Sorry my mental capacity just isn't there to try to sort it all out. I've been driving for 9 hours already and I was up til 2am getting last minute reports done for work and packing for my trip. Maybe xatres is awake enough to help me sort it out. (he's driving now).

be back tonight if i can. we'll see.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
BTW, Nich I got your forensics results...it tells me "???" visited Summoner though, once again. Also I got Kataefi's PM exactly 10 minutes after you made the post about sending results, which lines up for you.
Irritating but expected. (After all, if it worked properly, that's basically guaranteed scum lynches D2 - D4)

Anyway...

Unvote, Vote: Xastrn

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
The more I think about it, I've gotta be a miller. there's no other explanation.

I'm going to flip town.
When I do, you'll either have fast lynched me (us), and gotten very little information out of the day.
or
you'll have taken your time, with an understandable plan to lynch me, and gotten some information.

You decide. I don't know if there's any way for you guys to not lynch me toDay, but make sure when I flip town that you are aware of your options already.

I think the most likely scum team is swiss/mayling.
Did we confirm that the "roleblock" we thought we had was actually the jailkeeper?
If I flip vanilla town like my role PM says, then are there any options besides EP/J? Will there be any way to explain their behavior? i mean, they'd basically be handing us the game if we don't flip miller.
IF I flip miller, we have to hit scum both of the next 2 days or we lose. A miller flip completely clears EP/J (which is what I think is likely. I've had town read on them, and I think it would be goddam ******** for a SCUM to be getting all our investigation PMs). That leaves Cello, Nich, Swiss, Gordito, and Mayling.

Scum will of course NK J or EP, since my miller flip will CONFIRM they are town. that means they leave all 4 of the maybe's alive. Nich is probably town in this scenario, leaving swiss, mayling, and cello. If we mislynch we lose. So we have to get info on 2 out of 4 at least, maybe 3. What's going to happen is mayling and swiss will start saying "cello's been leading us astray this whole time" and try to get us to lynch him. But i think i'm right and swiss/mayling are scum.

@cello or someone - look into swiss/mayling connections from D1. let's see what we can figure out.

and seriously, for the love of jeebus, don't rush this lynch guys. if you do, you're all to blame for not maximizing your situation. when you see a good play, look for a better one. i've won chess tournaments just by thinking about that phrase every move.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
i'd rather gather info before a lynch, i agree but you'll probably be lynched
the fact that you tried to push town to investigate cello hard and not yourself looks pretty bad. if you were vanilla townie i think you'd have offered yourself to be investigated, because it would clear you and lower our suspects down to lower numbers.

Swiss and Mayling - do you think dastrn is scum. yes or no? if dastrn flips scum who should we lynch Tomorrow at this point?

Dastrn is scum and either mayling or swiss is the other scum. I think it's swiss. The whole n0 cop thing swiss did on dastrn, in retrospect considering these circumstances, seems planned.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Us as scum doesn't make sense.
We could have lunches cop twice now with zero dissent but instead we kept saving him and we fingered joanbud. No way you think we planned to stop an easy lynch to bus Joan day 1. honestly think about it. we're obv town. the only explanation for the guilty is miller or EP is scum. if EP os obv town, then that leaves us with miller. how pro would we be as town to shake off a miller issue (cello called it BTW) and nail scum today instead?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good, it posted. My cell phone browser blows and it acted like it ate my post, so I got pissed and pulled my laptop back out and tethered it so i could repost.

Guys, honestly, my role PM says vanilla townie. (of course) i know I'm townie, but the more I think back over this game, the more obvious it should be that I'm town. there's no way scum would save cop twice, not object to being copped, bus scum D1, etc. I even posted "looking forward to J's info" right before EP and J called me out.

I was asked why I wanted Cello copped isntead of me. It's simply selfishness. I knew that I was town. I didn't know that Cello was town for sure. I could know both if Cello got copped. I could only know 1 if I got copped. Make sense? I'd rather I have info than some other guy. Either way was fine with me overall, cause town could clear (rofl, maybe not) one of us and consolidate the pressure on a few people left (swiss, mayling, mostly).

I'd just hate to be (is it MyLo where if you mislynch you lose? I mess up all the titles of things.) I'd hate to be in that place the rest of the game as town. If I'm lynched, you're stuck hoping you're not wrong. If you guys take into account the rest of the game and see how pro-town we've been the whole game, you have to consider that miller is most likely.

I know the only way to prove you're a miller is to die, so if that's what happens, I hope we can pick up enough info from today to nail mayling and swiss tomorrow, or else clear them and nab gord/nich/cello if by some chance it's them.

Speak up, guys. There's no way I should be able to post more from my laptop in my car in a rainstorm than the rest of you.

@Swiss, does it seem realistic game design to you that I'm miller AND we had that weird doctor issue, AND we had the goofy investigations all go through EP, AND we have this absorb for just 1 night hammer gimmick, AND we don't have a classic doc AND we have 3 scum out of 12...

@mod, I have a feeling the game will look balanced once I can see all the Role PMs and the possibilities therein. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but man this is wacky. I hate misdirection like millers. Mafia should be informed minority (scum) versus uninformed majority (town), NOT MISINFORMED majority... I'm not angry that you used a miller really, but I guess in a game as crazy as this one, it makes sense. I haven't had good experiences with experimental game designs in general. Matt mafia in the broom was a disaster, IMO.

Anyways, NEED MORE ACTIVITY from you guys. There's a lot to chew on right now. I want to know what you all think of this game design, and if it seems horribly imbalanced.

Is there a reason I'm assuming we have 3 scum? I can't remember if there's been something making me think that, or if I was just assuming. Is there any reason to believe there may be an indy in the game?

Top Bottom