• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/2/10/17/22] Oddworld Mafia -- END! Town won!

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
quadruple post:
sorry my cell phone browser and now my laptop browser keep screwing up my formatting...

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
quintuple post:
sorry, i've been on the wrong account this whole time too. I intend to post as the hydra only. My cell phone browser would take too long to set up to log in as xastrn everytime i wanted to post, and i forgot to switch browsers on my laptop again.

I'm aware that it's annoying. Really sorry.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Xastrn
Question. Why aren't you even considering the possibility that J might be mafia cop?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
The more I think about it, I've gotta be a miller. there's no other explanation.

That doesn't make sense tho. J's sanity is guaranteed. It's strange to me that his role pm states that if a miller was thrown into the loop. Because he claims his role pm says that, then if he is town and you're miller... that's sort of like two mislynches. Generally speaking, if a miller is found and lynched, we'll lose two townies (one day and one night) then we'll be like wtf cop you got it wrong, and sometimes town lynches the cop (thinking it's scum trying to make a crazy claim.) Does that make sense? This sort of answers why I think it has to be xastrn. It doesn't make sense with J's claim, but EP helps confirm everyone.

Did we confirm that the "roleblock" we thought we had was actually the jailkeeper?
The only evidence we have is that EP said Cello was roleblocked and protected. Not to mention the power of scum to roleblock would be overpowered and make the hammering mechanic nulled.

Swiss and Mayling - do you think dastrn is scum. yes or no? if dastrn flips scum who should we lynch Tomorrow at this point?
If Dastrn flips scum, then Swiss has to be scum. the ONLY person I could see being scum that has a PR is Gordito, because voyuer would actually help scum and he may have slipped that in to try and confuse you guys. I know it's not me, so it has to be a Xastrn/Swiss team (or possibly Gordito)

... not object to being copped

You did object to being copped tho. Also, scum can act 100 pro town and still be scum. The way I played mafia in mayfia was to basically tell myself over and over "DO WHAT A TOWN MAYLING WOULD DO." and had everyone totally fooled.

I was asked why I wanted Cello copped isntead of me. It's simply selfishness. I knew that I was town. I didn't know that Cello was town for sure. I could know both if Cello got copped. I could only know 1 if I got copped. Make sense? I'd rather I have info than some other guy. Either way was fine with me overall, cause town could clear (rofl, maybe not) one of us and consolidate the pressure on a few people left (swiss, mayling, mostly).
Yes, but the question was, why did you want the investigation on Cello (who was roleblocked at the time, and the only way for you to know that it wasn't a paranoid doctor was to be scum) to be investigated instead of helping clear or guilt me or Swiss?

I'd just hate to be (is it MyLo where if you mislynch you lose? I mess up all the titles of things.) I'd hate to be in that place the rest of the game as town. If I'm lynched, you're stuck hoping you're not wrong. If you guys take into account the rest of the game and see how pro-town we've been the whole game, you have to consider that miller is most likely.
It's one day before mylo, which imo is why we have to lynch xastrn toDay. Otherwise we bring him with a GUILTY on him from a sane cop into MYLO.

@mod, I have a feeling the game will look balanced once I can see all the Role PMs and the possibilities therein. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but man this is wacky. I hate misdirection like millers. Mafia should be informed minority (scum) versus uninformed majority (town), NOT MISINFORMED majority... I'm not angry that you used a miller really, but I guess in a game as crazy as this one, it makes sense. I haven't had good experiences with experimental game designs in general. Matt mafia in the broom was a disaster, IMO.
This seems like farfetching from scum to me. I don't know about you guys, but I personally think that this game is in balanced of TOWN and if we don't win, then something is wrong. EP's role cleared FIVE people (unless if somehow EP is scum). Unless if one of them is a scum PR sneaking in, then I don't see how this game wouldn't be balanced in town's favor.

Is there a reason I'm assuming we have 3 scum? I can't remember if there's been something making me think that, or if I was just assuming. Is there any reason to believe there may be an indy in the game?
I think Cello did math about 8v3v1 would be that town couldn't win or something.

unvote, vote Xastrn

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Xastrn isn't scum; he's a miller. I haven't read anything since this afternoon, but I'm just putting that out there. I work in the morning, but I hope to post something by midnight.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Xastrn said:
cello seems confident and to be honest ive had to follow his lead since he followed mine of Joanbud.
What the hell are you talking about? I should let them lynch you for your arrogance. I didn't follow your lead on JoanBud at all; you said you'd prefer it after I did all the groundwork. Although I admit I'd like to see you try to argue that you led that lynch. I actually wanted to say this in my opening post for the Day, but you know. Other games. They aren't there.

@All: If we were to lynch the Godfather toNight, would you believe that Xastrn is a Miller? Further, it doesn't matter what arguments Xastrn puts forward in his own defense. The arguments people say FOR Xastrn, on the other hand, make all the difference.
Xastrn said:
looking forward to J's comments.
Scum-Xastrn wouldn't have said this. That's all I need.

@Mayling: I'll make my case on you tomorrow.

@Gordito: You know Nick, EP and J are town. I think you think I am town, and from your perspective you'd have to be town no matter what. The guilty result isn't disputable, but even if you believe it is true to his real alignment, then you must believe that one of Mayling or Swiss is scum as well. Ultimately, for you, it will boil down to lynching Mayling, Swiss and Xastrn anyway, so why not lynch Mayling first?

@Nick: I need you to vote with me against Mayling. It's easy to blame the mechanics, but it's tough to try for the difficult call that you know to be right. I'm doing it; will you? (Besides, do you think Gordito is scum? If you're confident enough in your "no", then you can apply the same "we'll just lynch Mayling, Swiss and Xastrn anyway" that I said to Gordito.

@J: I'm asking you to trust me in believing that Xastrn is a miller. Ironically, it should be easiest for you to believe that; the mod practically told you he's telling the truth.

Abridged Rules said:
A new mechanic is introduced: POSSESSION...the player who hammers will trade all their abilities and role characteristics with the hammered player for the following Night and Day phase...alignment is unaffected by this mechanic, so certain abilities may remain 'exclusive' to certain alignments.
If you are truly a Sane Town Cop, then how could the ability of a Voyeur, Paranoid Doctor, Forensic Psychologist or Analyst be exclusive to Town? Watcher certainly isn't exclusive to scum. What would be then? Miller and Godfather, roles that are both normally disguised as Vanilla Town.

As for why you should vote for Mayling, I can't think of anything persuasive on it's face. You can commit to it because there is no one else better in your opinion: that's fine by me, I just need your vote. Regardless, you shouldn't vote for Xastrn because of your role in light of his town-like behavior.

Mayling said:
That doesn't make sense tho. J's sanity is guaranteed. It's strange to me that his role pm states that if a miller was thrown into the loop. Because he claims his role pm says that, then if he is town and you're miller... that's sort of like two mislynches

@Mayling: Sane Cops are normal Cops. Your "two mislynches" point would apply to any game that had a miller and a cop. You've never expressed this sort of sentiment before. Why now?

I'll be rereading the thread in-depth and ISOed tomorrow to be sure of my feelings, but this is it for now. Good night.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Basically, AT LEAST one role must exist that made Kat insert that clause into the rules set after the game began. Otherwise, Kat wouldn't have thought to put it in. If it isn't Cop, it must be Miller/Godfather, and I think it's both, in light of some of Xastrn's comments and Mayling baiting an investigation.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Okay...

Cello... you got me. Although I'm NOT voting Mayling yet, I will unvote Xastrn for now.

I DO believe in Xastrn's guilty result. We'll lynch him toMorrow for it. I just think I'd prefer to lynch Swiss toDay, because he ties in with Xastrn MUCH more than Mayling.

Any refute, as to why we should vote Mayling toDay, rather than Swiss?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I think she's the Godfather for various reasons, and the knowledge of that role is more likely to convince people of Xastrn's innocence.

Still, I'll get a more detailed response later. I really do need to go to sleep now.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
God I'm struggling so much with this. Cello raises a good point ALSO, I cannot visualize a Cello-Xastrn scum team, because of them both leading the case to investigate each other rather than May, Swiss, myself, etc.

So in my mind

Town
Cello
Nicholas
Gorditoboy
Edrees
J

Can be Scum
Xastrn - possible miller for Town
Swiss
Mayling

Do you guys have any links to any games where someone was a miller but not notified that they were?

Swiss, who do you think we should lynch? Clearly you won't say yourself so I'll ask - who would you prefer to lynch, Mayling, or Xastrn? Who is more likely to be scum to you?

I'd rather lynch Swiss toDay and Xastrn tomorrow.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Wait a minute Didnt' Kat add that clause in BECAUSE people were asking if town would inherit Mafia's night kill? For all we know, mafia can get all of town's abilities by posession, but he only put the clause in because town can't get mafia's night kill.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Here's why I want to lynch Swiss;

Cello, though probably town, was the main to push X1, who was vanilla townie. Cello's saving Xastrn from being lynched despite guilty investigaiton. Cello prefers Mayling. You can understand why I have some slight hesitation here and have a preference to Swiss at the moment, just in case your reads are kind of off right now you know?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Guys, basically, if Xastrn really IS a miller, then both Mayling and Swiss are scum right? That means it doesn't matter which we vote. That's why I prefer Swiss, just in the off chance that you guys are totally masterminding us. I believe you are town cello, BUT if your hunch that Xastrn is miller is correct, both Mayling and Swiss are scum, hence, you have nothing to lose by choosing Swiss as the play if your thought on Xastrn being miller is correct.

Sorry for all these posts, but..I keep thinking of expanding my ideas.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Xastrn you don't need to respond to taht question, I see that you said you prefer Mayling as well, which solidifies my decision to go with swiss

Unvote
Vote: Swiss

Swiss

Smash Lord
Mm.

/activity issues still, EP. Not lurking (gotta be scum amirite?).

EP, you're voting me, not Mayling, on the off chance Cello is scum? (He isn't)

K.

Not read back to see for Godfathers etc etc. Assume I'll wagon May with the rest of you after Cello has done his convincin'. If she flips town, Xas goes. (She won't, probably).

Cello - would like to lynch Xas, though. Tell me why, show me the money miller.

@ EP - I assume that answered your question. Xas' reaction literally screams town from the rooftops. It did D1 and it does now. Would like to lynch him, though. (scum slip) A guilty cop result has to be explained, and unless Cello convinces me Xas is the miller/Mayling godfather, I'm lynching Xas. Stop wanting to lynch me.

@ Gordito - You want to lynch me 'cuz I'm more likely than Mayling to be scum with Xas? K. Lynch Xas first then. Still gettin' a scum amirite? You believe in his guilty, so why not lynch him? He's much more likely to be in a scum team with himself than I am. Yah.

^ Both people want me lynched 'cuz of Xas, my scumbuddy. Xas - tell 'em you're town. Lynch Xas, clear me, lynch Mayling. EZ win.

Only skimmed it, re-readin'

*twiddles fingers*

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
VOTE COUNT:

[2] Xastrn - Nicholas1024 / Mayling
[1] Mayling - Cello_Marl
[1] Swiss - EdreesesPieces

[0] EdreesesPieces
[0] GorditoBoy69
[0] J
[0] Cello_Marl
[0] Nicholas1024

[5] Not Voting: Swiss / Xastrn / J / GorditoBoy69

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline set for Friday, October 8th, Noon GMT.

Will edit previous votecounts in.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Mayling: Sane Cops are normal Cops. Your "two mislynches" point would apply to any game that had a miller and a cop. You've never expressed this sort of sentiment before. Why now?
What games have I been in that had a miller/cop? Mayfia? I was mafia in that game. I'm also not sure if I've ever been in a game that had an outed cop who got a guilty investigation that we didn't immediately lynch that Day, or someone tried to counter claim miller. I vaguely remember Kevin trying to claim miller DURING day ONE, but I don't think I was in that game and they lynched him anyway. Furthermore, I have never seen the distinction of SANE cop versus saying NORMAL cop. It may just be a mod preference, but I don't know.

The short answer: the situation are different therefore my reaction is different.

God I'm struggling so much with this. Cello raises a good point ALSO, I cannot visualize a Cello-Xastrn scum team, because of them both leading the case to investigate each other rather than May, Swiss, myself, etc.
don't call me May, please.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think she's the Godfather for various reasons, and the knowledge of that role is more likely to convince people of Xastrn's innocence.

Still, I'll get a more detailed response later. I really do need to go to sleep now.
I may have "baited the investigation once" but you've commanded it twice now. Once in the beginning, and last Day as well, and the only reason I can understand why I'm scum for is it is because I've been "quiet" and because I called Swiss out on an OBVIOUS lie that no one else did. Oh yeah, let's not forget... you have a "feeling" on me too.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@EP: I'm insulted. Do you even remember WHY I went ahead with X1's lynch? It was all part of a lynch plan that accounted for all possibilities. Like X1 once said, might as well start somewhere. I think it's fitting, in retrospect. Still, as you say, it doesn't particularly matter. Although, it would be an accomplishment to save a guilty-investigated miller.

Also, why did Summoner die? The only reasonable explanation for it is if Swiss is on the scum team, or more accurately, it would have been stupid for Xastrn to do it. Assuming that we were going to follow my lynch itinerary (adjusting for new information), something that no one really opposed, then if Swiss killed Summoner instead of Mayling, then Mayling would be the next lynch. That's something that they couldn't alter, but if they were scum together, then they would KNOW that Summoner was the Doctor, and they knew they had to kill him to ensure their NKs would go through. The thing is, if you look over my plan, the ONLY way for Xastrn to get lynched would be if 1) J investigated him and he were truly scum or 2) Summoner died.

Why would Xastrn-scum set up his own lynch? Trying to get J to investigate me makes sense enough, but to kill Summoner would be simple stupidity if you crunch the numbers, which was what I did. I don't believe that Xastrn would be stupid enough to seal his own fate.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
EP said:
Wait a minute Didnt' Kat add that clause in BECAUSE people were asking if town would inherit Mafia's night kill? For all we know, mafia can get all of town's abilities by posession, but he only put the clause in because town can't get mafia's night kill.
Was that why? Oh. Well, again, doesn't really matter in the end.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
All right Cello. I'm a bit hesitant to abandon a guilty investigation, but since we'd just lynch Mayling tomorrow anyway...

Unvote, Vote: Mayling

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@All: If we were to lynch the Godfather toNight, would you believe that Xastrn is a Miller? Further, it doesn't matter what arguments Xastrn puts forward in his own defense. The arguments people say FOR Xastrn, on the other hand, make all the difference.

@J: I'm asking you to trust me in believing that Xastrn is a miller. Ironically, it should be easiest for you to believe that; the mod practically told you he's telling the truth.

If you are truly a Sane Town Cop, then how could the ability of a Voyeur, Paranoid Doctor, Forensic Psychologist or Analyst be exclusive to Town? Watcher certainly isn't exclusive to scum. What would be then? Miller and Godfather, roles that are both normally disguised as Vanilla Town.

As for why you should vote for Mayling, I can't think of anything persuasive on it's face. You can commit to it because there is no one else better in your opinion: that's fine by me, I just need your vote. Regardless, you shouldn't vote for Xastrn because of your role in light of his town-like behavior.
Alright i've been thinking and I have to say....I believe Xastrn's Miller claim. Hence why I am gonna say this, I am NOT voting for Xastrn toDay. However this isn't because you are asking me to believe you Cello but this is my personal opinion of it. But I do believe you nonetheless. :laugh: (if that makes sense) Xastrn, imho, is about as town as Cello and Edresse. I just can't vote someone I do not think is scum.

J whodya wanna lynch?
The only two canidates in my head are you and Mayling. I am so confused as to who to vote for. =x

@Cello: Who do you think should take the hammer toDay?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
If we lynch either Swiss or Xastrn today then i'm fine with that choice.

@Nick, get out of Cello's butt and make a case on me if you want to vote me.

As long as Swiss, Xastrn, or I don't take the hammer today, anyone can really take it. It should prolly be Cello since he is a VT.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Mayling
It's really quite simple. Xastrn/you/Swiss/J are the only non-clears. Xastrn had a pretty townie reaction to the guilty, J we can use for cop reports for the next day or two even if he is mafia cop, and Swiss played pretty townie-like D1. Therefore, by process of elimination, you are the play.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Re-read, got some time.

Vote Xas

Cello, you didn't address the single most important point. There is a guilty on Xas, you have offered no logical reasoning as to why we should believe there is a miller and a godfather. Sure, it is one way that he could be town, but we have a GUILTY. Having a guilty player in Mylo is beyond ********. Guess who scum aren't gonna want to NK? The guy with a guilty result on his head. And judging from the fact that you point the finger at me, not Xas, when there is A GUILTY on him, surely his play wasn't as bad as you say it was. Basic wifom "omg i'd be bad scum if I did that". He hasn't sealed his own fate, because you think he wouldn't do that. J is a SANE COP and there is literally no evidence to support your miller/godfather claim, in fact, earlier, you even dismissed the idea of a miller/godfather yourself. Back in D1 you said that if either of us two stopped acting in a pro town fashion the other would be on their *** quicker than you can click your fingers. This is it.

I am not letting us walk away from a guilty result. What's the point in Cello DIRECTING the investigation if he then IGNORES the result when it doesn't suit him? Had the result been town would you be calling him the Godfather? No. Xas explicitly asked for himself NOT to be targeted, http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11290721&postcount=603 even though it was the best investigation possible (clearing another player is GOOD, we need this, Cello was 'cleared' at the time, so who else to investiagte? No-one.). As soon as he realised he wasn't sneaking out of it he sets up wifom for toDay which Cello has jumped on straight away. Disregarding a GUILTY result is beyond stupid.

Also, this interests me

J, investigate Cello. If he's lying about being roleblocked, he could be scum.

Now we know that the roleblocking came from town, not scum, Cello's claim of townie 'cuz scum don't roleblock scum is null - you have not mentioned this, you seemed concerned before. This happens at the same time Cello jumps in to save your ***. You're pleasing who helps you, which shows you are more concerned with saving your own hide, than securing the correct lynch. Making claims as to how pro town you've been is BS. Want me to scroll back and show how I was instrumental in the Joan lynch? No. Want me to show and explain all my actions and how they're useful? No. Why? Because scum can do it too, it is no defence.

Lynch Xas.

If he flips town (he won't) cop, SANE COP, investigate me. If he flips scum (he will) cop investigate May/Cello. That pleases everyone.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nich, I just don't get you. You only vote when a wagon forms and have dodged making cases with your vote posts EVERY time. I even have all your vote posts here.

I'll go ahead and Vote: Xastrn since Swiss got a guilty.

I'll have to wait until tonight/tomorrow to give a good response to Cello/JoanBud though, have a busy day ahead.
Now this I can sortof understand since he was claiming cop but you just followed blindly.

Sure. (I knew there was a wagon on J, but I wasn't sure how many votes she had, so I refrained from joining it.)Anyway, I think I'll go for my #1 scumpick and Vote: Mayling until I get an explanation.
You just voted Mayling, JUST CAUSE you had no reason to vote anyone else, until a "wagon" arose in which you could jump on im assuming.

Whoops, almost forgot.

Vote: J
Listening to Cello yet again and just wagoning with your vote with no reason besides "I agree"

Unvote, vote: X-1

I think this is L-2, but don't quote me on that.
Wagoning again *facepalm*

All right Cello. I'm a bit hesitant to abandon a guilty investigation, but since we'd just lynch Mayling tomorrow anyway...

Unvote, Vote: Mayling
WAGON WAGON WAGON! All because of what Cello says. Nich, I want you to form a case around Mayling to explain this vote. I am tired of you getting away with just wagoning. The only thing that is saving you from my vote is your claim as Forensics. (And only because Edresse has confirmed).

FoS: Nich

Your role could be a safeclaim. And Edresse has not once gotten a correct result as to who went to Summoner or Smarg. IMO Nich shouldn't be ignored atm.

@Nick, get out of Cello's butt and make a case on me if you want to vote me.
Mayling you sort of Ninja'd me there :laugh: I was getting those posts above but I have to say I completely agree.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@J
Do you really think that Kat would make a role like mine that worked correctly? That would be incredibly broken.

But anyways, as to why Mayling is scum:

1) She is one of four people that aren't either confirmed town or heavily leaning town. This already gives her a 50% chance of being scum.

2) She's been lurking a good bit since mid-D1 when I first attacked her.

3) Day one, she was going after me for following Cello, WHILE FOLLOWING CELLO! Nice big inconsistency there. (Never got an explanation on it either, thanks to her V/LA and lurking)

4) As to the other non-confirmed players... Swiss has been pro-town on D1, and looks to be getting back into his old pro-town playstyle again now. You we should delay lynching for another cop report or two, and although there's a guilty on Xastrn, there's not much support for his wagon, as he's been pretty protown.

Also, it's nice to see you've picked out my posts that just include votes, while ignoring the big posts with the cases and reasons beforehand. (I remember quite clearly that I had made a big catchup post before my vote on Mayling back on D1, and I'm pretty sure that there's similar posts with reasons before at least a couple other of your examples.)

@Mayling
If you aren't the play, then who is? (And if it's Xastrn, why aren't you voting him already?)

Swiss

Smash Lord
Xas is certa-scum. Mayling probably.

Xas goes toDay, any play other than that would be the wrong way round. Cop gets clear on Cello, lynch Mayling. Or vice-versa, whichever he chooses.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
1) She is one of four people that aren't either confirmed town or heavily leaning town. This already gives her a 50% chance of being scum.
So why wouldn't we kill the guy with the guilty on him first instead of going for someone without a guilty on them?

I was snuggling my cuddlebear (ie, V/LA because I was getting ENGAGED) I wasn't lurking. When I came back from V/la, I told anyone to ask me questions. No one but EP and Xastrn asked me questions, to which I answered.

3) Day one, she was going after me for following Cello, WHILE FOLLOWING CELLO! Nice big inconsistency there. (Never got an explanation on it either, thanks to her V/LA and lurking)
You forget the reason for going after you is that you REPEATEDLY said you were the master of Cello's meta, even tho by your OWN record your meta on Cello was "town/indy." but you disregarded the indy (scum part) and labeled him town.

4) As to the other non-confirmed players... Swiss has been pro-town on D1, and looks to be getting back into his old pro-town playstyle again now. You we should delay lynching for another cop report or two, and although there's a guilty on Xastrn, there's not much support for his wagon, as he's been pretty protown.
Scum can be pro-town and town can be pretty anti-town. That's why we have a game called mafia in the first place.

@Mayling
If you aren't the play, then who is? (And if it's Xastrn, why aren't you voting him already?)
That doesn't make sense tho. J's sanity is guaranteed. It's strange to me that his role pm states that if a miller was thrown into the loop. Because he claims his role pm says that, then if he is town and you're miller... that's sort of like two mislynches. Generally speaking, if a miller is found and lynched, we'll lose two townies (one day and one night) then we'll be like wtf cop you got it wrong, and sometimes town lynches the cop (thinking it's scum trying to make a crazy claim.) Does that make sense? This sort of answers why I think it has to be xastrn. It doesn't make sense with J's claim, but EP helps confirm everyone.

The only evidence we have is that EP said Cello was roleblocked and protected. Not to mention the power of scum to roleblock would be overpowered and make the hammering mechanic nulled.

If Dastrn flips scum, then Swiss has to be scum. the ONLY person I could see being scum that has a PR is Gordito, because voyuer would actually help scum and he may have slipped that in to try and confuse you guys. I know it's not me, so it has to be a Xastrn/Swiss team (or possibly Gordito)

You did object to being copped tho. Also, scum can act 100 pro town and still be scum. The way I played mafia in mayfia was to basically tell myself over and over "DO WHAT A TOWN MAYLING WOULD DO." and had everyone totally fooled.

Yes, but the question was, why did you want the investigation on Cello (who was roleblocked at the time, and the only way for you to know that it wasn't a paranoid doctor was to be scum) to be investigated instead of helping clear or guilt me or Swiss?

It's one day before mylo, which imo is why we have to lynch xastrn toDay. Otherwise we bring him with a GUILTY on him from a sane cop into MYLO.

This seems like farfetching from scum to me. I don't know about you guys, but I personally think that this game is in balanced of TOWN and if we don't win, then something is wrong. EP's role cleared FIVE people (unless if somehow EP is scum). Unless if one of them is a scum PR sneaking in, then I don't see how this game wouldn't be balanced in town's favor.

I think Cello did math about 8v3v1 would be that town couldn't win or something.

unvote, vote Xastrn
I'm going to assume at this point in the game, you're just looking at who Cello votes and voting that person. Classy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Mayling
It's really quite simple. Xastrn/you/Swiss/J are the only non-clears. Xastrn had a pretty townie reaction to the guilty, J we can use for cop reports for the next day or two even if he is mafia cop, and Swiss played pretty townie-like D1. Therefore, by process of elimination, you are the play.
I don't like this post at all, See we can switch me for you as well. "Nich we can use for forensic results for the next day or two even if he is mafia." Also me not being cleared?! Edresse has confirmed this and Summoner's death that was completely correct to my Innocent verdict is still not enough?

@J
Do you really think that Kat would make a role like mine that worked correctly? That would be incredibly broken.

But anyways, as to why Mayling is scum:

Also, it's nice to see you've picked out my posts that just include votes, while ignoring the big posts with the cases and reasons beforehand. (I remember quite clearly that I had made a big catchup post before my vote on Mayling back on D1, and I'm pretty sure that there's similar posts with reasons before at least a couple other of your examples.)
Since my first game I believe in anything, Here is how it went, Mafia Lover (tied to a very pro-town person), Mafia Puppetmaster, Mafia Goon, Town Traitor, and town did NOT have a Doc. So I am willing to believe anything can happen that could appear broken.

Your first point is true, however your one of the four yourself. Your fourth point on me is silly because I can just put your name instead of mine.

Alright then Nich, Bring up the posts as to why you voted Mayling at first, Myself, and X1-12. I'm not gonna make your case for you. I'll be waiting.

Tell you what. Let's lynch Mayling now, and I'll join you in a Xastrn wagon tomorrow. Deal?
No! I do not want a wagoner in mylo! If we keep Nich around any longer into mylo and scum can convince him of voting their way we LOSE. Headnodding and only making cases when he is confronted into is not good. Since I cannot decide on May or Swiss. I am going with my gut and say Nich.

Vote: Nich

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Actually... you couldn't. My role is completely useless. Did you miss EP saying that all that my role gave was "??? visited Smarget/Summoner". Also, could you explain why me-mafia would have claimed a PR in order to reinforce your cop claim back on D2?

@Mayling
Odd, you weren't voting on the most recent votecount.

VOTE COUNT:

[1] Mayling - Cello_Marl
[1] Swiss - EdreesesPieces
[1] Xastrn - Nicholas1024

[0] EdreesesPieces
[0] GorditoBoy69
[0] J
[0] Cello_Marl
[0] Nicholas1024

[5] Not Voting: Swiss / Xastrn / J / GorditoBoy69 / Mayling

Will edit previous votecounts in.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Actually... you couldn't. My role is completely useless. Did you miss EP saying that all that my role gave was "??? visited Smarget/Summoner". Also, could you explain why me-mafia would have claimed a PR in order to reinforce your cop claim back on D2?

@Mayling
Odd, you weren't voting on the most recent votecount.
my error, pardon.

also fixed

Kataefi

*smoke machine*

Vote Count:

[3] Xastrn: GorditoBoy69 / Mayling / Swiss
[2] Mayling: Cello_Marl / Nicholas1024
[1] Swiss: EdreesesPieces
[1] Nicholas1024: J

[0] EdreesesPieces
[0] GorditoBoy69
[0] J
[0] Cello_Marl

[1] Not Voting: Xastrn

Top Bottom