• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/2/10/17/22] Oddworld Mafia -- END! Town won!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
How about this lynch order?

Mayling, Swiss, Cello, Xastrn

If the Night Kills stop after May's lynch, we'll have 7 people left with only 1 anti-town left, which would be enough to lynch everyone that isn't clear. As an independent, Lynchers usually don't give guilty results, so unless Kat did something weird, I'm not fearful of Xastrn being one.

If the NKs continue after May's death, we know that J will die. This is because J is NATURAL investigator, so his investigation will occur AFTER the NK, which means it would be useless to kill EP. I'm confident enough in Xastrn's innocence that I'd be willing to put my life on the line for it.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
The "NKs continue section" assumed that Mayling flips scum. Also, I didn't mean to put "May". I'm sowwies.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is a lie. Mayling was the Seer in Newbie 3. Plus, I think she's been a seer on some AllIsBrawl mafia games. The Seer part is exceptionally notable since IN HER VERY NEXT POST she references Newbie 3, saying that I was an active scum in it.
Doh I wasn't connecting seer to cop. Also I had to replace out that game d2 because of a misunderstanding. Seer is also diff from cop because you're specially getting "this person isn't a werewolf." which is different from getting "this person is scum."

No I have never been a cop in AiB.

Mayling knew that Xastrn wasn't scum because she was scum. This would be true whether Mayling was scum with Swiss or if Swiss were an independent lyncher. She didn't really try to stop his lynch, remember? But, she DID try to put herself in such a position that it LOOKED like she tried to stop it:
I didn't try to stop Xastrn's lynch by saying "Wtf swiss is lying about n0?"and giving my opinions about Nich at the time? the only reason why i voted nicholas instead of Swiss was because I was waiting for Swiss's response. If Swiss had continued to say I AM N0 COP I would have been on him SO hard.

Also, do you remember when Mayling said she'd put stuff in layman's terms because it was easiest to assume new players knew nothing? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Why was she willing to do that for EXPLAINING what N0 meant, but NOT for why it was a BAD IDEA to believe an N0 Cop claim so easily? She was perfectly willing to let that lynch go through (The fact that JoanBud was involved is immaterial and missing relevance)
WTF THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH NOTHING!!

it's OBVIOUS why believing a n0 cop claim so easily is bad. Sorry I didn't spell it out for everyone and hold their hand all the way through this game -- NO i'm SORRY i didn't call town "my town" in everyone of my posts and COMMAND them to do things through berating them like YOU. But that doesn't make me scum for having a common amount of decency to not bullhead my way through mafia. That's not how I play mafia.

If Swiss had said I'm n0 cop with a guilty on Xastrn, then I would NOT have let that lynch go through. I was the ONLY one who said anything about the fake claim. Wtf? Why would I do that if I just wanted the lynch to go through. SUMMONER wanted the freaking lynch to go through more than I did.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I know what I said, Gordito. My point was to show how confident I am that Mayling and Swiss are scum.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
You and you.

And if he flips town, well, my vote will be on you, but they'll probably lynch Xastrn. But he won't flip town.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Meimu, the only way Swiss is town is if it's me and Xastrn. So, unless you can convince everyone that I'm scum, then it's Swiss.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is so idiotic.

I'm Brewmaster, owner of the Soulstorm Brewery. I'm a princ(ess.)

This is why I believe Xastrn is scum and not Miller. Princess and Miller in the same game? Yeah right. This is also why I NEEDED Xastrn to die before me. Because I know in a mylo situation, people would go for me. I couldn't exactly make this claim without being surrounded in WIFOM toMorrow, so that's why I want Xastrn dead toDay so we could lynch Swiss toMorrow and be happy.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Legit question @Cello:

If Swiss IS an indy, he'd be against the town faction. So, wouldn't a cop investigation say he's guilty?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
If J survives there is a good chance that his invetigate ability will work without me. My role makes it unclear whether those original roles will just get their original results if i'm to be taken out of the game. Could go either way.

Again, if I die tonight, and we don't lynch scum toDay, I urge you guys to lynch Xastrn Tomorrow. Don't forget this line, please please.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Again, if I die tonight, and we don't lynch scum toDay, I urge you guys to lynch Xastrn Tomorrow. Don't forget this line, please please.

Double posting this for reminder.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
About the ??? and Janitor comments, that probably just means that the mafia NK was the "user", thus U.N. Owen.

@Gordito: No.

@EP: You aren't dying toNight.

@Mayling: Princess again? I doubt it. Besides, that claim actually makes you the best lynch now. Lynchers' targets are so often Vanillas or naive PRs told they are Vanillas that it might as well be the rule. That, and if we're going to suffer two Nights, we might as well get it over with sooner rather than later.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@EP: Well, you aren't dying toNight unless Mayling is telling the truth. But I doubt that.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Mayling: Princess again? I doubt it. Besides, that claim actually makes you the best lynch now. Lynchers' targets are so often Vanillas or naive PRs told they are Vanillas that it might as well be the rule. That, and if we're going to suffer two Nights, we might as well get it over with sooner rather than later.
Abuh? So you want to forgo toDay's lynch and two nights?

And you're actually disbelieving my claim because I've got princess before?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Two Nights doesn't reduce the number of lynches that we get. It's irrelevant. If you are town, then we're down to 5 people, or two lynches, both of which have to be right. It WOULD make a difference if we were at an odd number of players, but we aren't.

I'm disbelieving your claim because primarily because I don't believe you are town. Still, Princess isn't exactly a common role.

Unvote Vote Mayling

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Also, I'm confused. Are you trying to undermine me, or prove that I'm scum? Why aren't you voting for Swiss?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@EdreesesPieces: Fine, I agree. But only if she flips town. Otherwise, it's Swiss. Deal?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Self-hammer doesn't matter at this point. None of our PRs can gain any information, so it won't matter even in Xastrn's case for another J-investigation. But, you'll put her at L-1.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Vote Count

[3] Mayling: Nicholas1024 / GorditoBoy69 / Cello_Marl
[2] Swiss: EdreesesPieces / Xastrn
[2] Xastrn: Mayling / Swiss

[0] EdreesesPieces
[0] GorditoBoy69
[0] J
[0] Cello_Marl
[0] Nicholas1024

[1] Not Voting: J

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline set for Friday, October 8th, Noon GMT.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
You.

Also, what did you mean by forgo toDay's lynch? We'd be lynching you.
What do you mean undermine you? I didn't vote Swiss because I didn't get voted the next Day. That's why I claimed. If you had said "We'll vote Xastrn." then I would have voted Swiss, because then Swiss would have turned guilty and I don't think it would have mattered who got lynched after that.

I'm not trying to prove you're scum, but you have my mind reeling right now at your course of actions.

By forgo lynch, I just meant lynch a townie.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Celo makes a good point. Even with 2 nights, town would be alive since it takes 3 to lynch and we'd be down to 5 players. In that case, if Mayling IS princess and telling the truth and wanted us to lynch Xastrn, we'd go for Xastrn next lynch.

If mayling flips scum we go for swiss. It's simple. I think we got this.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Actually, think about what would happen if Kat actually HAD put a town Princess in the game. If hammered, then we'd go into Night, and whoever hammered the Princess would BECOME a princess, and then that person would make it go into a THIRD Night.

In other words, Mayling, if you are Town, it is in your best interest to self-hammer.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Mayling said:
That's why I agreed to an investigation when Cello mentioned one. -_- that way I would be safe without ever having to claim.
But, then you'd die from being a clear.

Top Bottom