• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
That it's incredibly unlikely. 1 shot vig much more likely than normal vig but still way more likely to not be any type of vig.

I don't see chuckie not having the balls to vig it up from D1 esp. in this game with so much vig bait.

I also don't really see chuckie shooting Riddler over other people.

Also think that the kill priority sequence would have to be ****ing weird as hell for him to be able to vig like Riddler which would negate riddlers recruit attempt and then have the jan come afterward.

Just everything about the situation tells me no @ Chuckie vig.

Why?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Really FF just reminded me of one very common trends in games: mafia kill has priority over and negates vig kill. That's a really common method so if Chuckie was vig chances are he wasn't able to shoot.

On Omni's question: I'm not really sure who scum is beside Rockin. Why?

Omis and Sue have been extremely inactive most way through the game, hard to get a read on them.

Nix is townie, which infers Rockin as scum.

Chaco and Jungle have posted more than the other two, but there's really nothing memorable from either of them.

Not getting scum vibes from Summoner really, but today there's been a major lack of content that's making me question that feeling.

You and Frozen I feel I've got read relatively well, but that could very well be influenced by the fact that everyone else has been such a minor presence(myself included) through most of the game.

Rockin flipping scum would probably help, and when I do my re-read I'm going to do so on assumption of Rockin=scum. The main problem there is that even still, both lynches have been on independents, which makes it a lot harder to pick out scum than a townie mislynch or scum lynch. I should have a better idea after a re-read but really, I'm just comfortable with next to no one due to the lack of memorable content from most players, and that makes things much more difficult.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Im not vig. I have to read, so give me a little bit before responding to all this mess.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright so unless the vig is being exceptionally ******** and belligerent about it, or is a one shot that hasn't shot yet and thus isn't ********, we don't have a vig.

I'm down to wait and see what chaco has to add here and then wrap up this Rockin train.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
^also cool with this.

note i'll be slightly less active for the next couple of days. extremely sick after the tournament this weekend. feeling really dizzy and ****. going to be doing a lot of sleeping.

@mentos: i ask you because so far your only scum candidate (Rockin) is an easy candidate based on flavor flips and mechanics. it's a good possibility that he's scum just based off Nix's information but it's not 100% certain and if somehow Rockin does flip town you don't look bad at all for joining what seems to be a pretty logical lynch.

so im asking you who da scum is so you can commit. it's day 3. you never really had much to do or say about Kevin and Chibo outside of what other people already said. you're playing very, very, very passively and talking alot about possible in-game mechanics of the game rather than behaviors of the players.

i do not like it and i hope you die. that's why i asked :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally..."

Vote Count:
[2] Rockin: Nix2100, mentosman8
[2] mentosman8: Omni, SummonerAU
[1] Sue: Rockin
[1] Chaco: Junglefever
[0] Omni
[0] Nix2100
[0] Omis
[0] Junglefever
[0] frozenflame751
[0] SummonerAU

[4] Not Voting: Chaco, Sue, Omis, frozenflame751

Last Post:
0-24hr: Chaco, Omni, frozenflame
25-48hr: mentosman, Rockin, Nix, Omis, Sue
Inactive: Junglefever, SummonerAU (Prodded)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Monday, October 4, Noon EST.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Omni is the only reason you trust Omis because you saw him 'reading' DG Mafia? I don't see how that warrants a hand out to him, at all.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Tiger Part: Speaking (With Some Xiivi notes)

Omni said:
@Sue: glad you're here. let's talk. why do you think chuckie was janned but gheb was not?
Gheb was pretty town in the eyes of most; killing him was good, but hiding his alignment wasn't worth it; hiding chuckie a more iffy player about being town/indy but still a strong player is worth it.

also, what about jungle's play have you liked because i've completely disliked Jungle's play this entire game. very similar to his scum play in a game where he recently flipped mafia
Actually, no... they aren't playing similarly. Jungle enjoys playing when he's scum... he obviously isn't interested right now.

He most likely has a role that bores him.

and dont get me wrong. rockin can die. he definitely aint livin to lylo. but i'm starting to distrust frozen alot. his line of thought is so off from mine now and im still surprised he's not holding my hand but w/e, i've stopped trying to understand him
Not sure if xiivi approves of this... but I agree that rockin can die. Why are you surprised that frozen isn't "holding your hand" though. Why would he be?

Omni

BRoomer
Omni is the only reason you trust Omis because you saw him 'reading' DG Mafia? I don't see how that warrants a hand out to him, at all.
you really need to die soon. i want to see your flip so badly.

@Sue: i figured frozen would be holding hands with me because i found him obv town. thought i was fairly obv town. me and mac were holding hands. so yea a combination of everyone else still included in the game looking really iffy with an obv town omni extending hands to the right people and being on really good lynches for a little support made me think he'd trust me more altho i was sure he'd still be reluctant. regardless idk who he finds more townie then me in this game but i dont want him to disclose that info

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
No longer v/la but thanks for the prod anyway Tom <3

Mentos' #867

...Rockin has strong evidence pointing to him being scum, and leaving him alive through today is going to leave us with a major distraction in days where we can't be wrong. This is our last chance to lynch him without risk of losing the game, and it's pretty certain we'll lynch him prior to endgame, so it should be done now.
I don't like how this is worded at all. Why would Rockin be a major distraction on days where we need to find scum if he has big evidence pointing to him being scum? Would we not want to notice the people who look like scum? If we left Rockin alive today, it wouldn't change the fact that we still have strong evidence pointing to him being scum (according to you). I agree that Rockin should be the play today but that part of the post just gives me a bad feeling and it feels like Mentos thinks Rockin will flip town or something.

Just got back from a 3 and a bit hour train trip. I'll post a little more later tonight but I'm kinda tired and don't wanna do it now.

Omni

BRoomer
are we waiting for something?

oh, that's right. chaco

wtf are u doin dude

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
No longer v/la but thanks for the prod anyway Tom <3

Mentos' #867

I don't like how this is worded at all. Why would Rockin be a major distraction on days where we need to find scum if he has big evidence pointing to him being scum? Would we not want to notice the people who look like scum? If we left Rockin alive today, it wouldn't change the fact that we still have strong evidence pointing to him being scum (according to you). I agree that Rockin should be the play today but that part of the post just gives me a bad feeling and it feels like Mentos thinks Rockin will flip town or something.

Just got back from a 3 and a bit hour train trip. I'll post a little more later tonight but I'm kinda tired and don't wanna do it now.
Well, at the time vig shot on Riddler was still possible, which would have left an out for Rockin to not be scum, which means it would be better to lynch him today before we're at a potential mylo/lylo situation so if there was a situation where he wasn't scum it wouldn't lose us the game.

Besides, leaving someone who's strongly believed to be scum alive can be inordinately distracting. My best example is HP mafia, in which FF was revived by the time turner. He was confirmed scum at that point, yet he still managed to serve as a distraction from our conversation about others, even as we tried to ignore everything he said. It's just better to get rid of strong scum like that earlier because the longer you don't the longer you have to deal with everything they say being full of WIFOM.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"I didn't want to do this... using dirty tricks and taking hostages... But this is how it is... no compromises. So why don't we continue on as we did before?"

Vote Count:
[2] Rockin: Nix2100, mentosman8
[2] mentosman8: Omni, SummonerAU
[1] Sue: Rockin
[1] Chaco: Junglefever
[0] Omni
[0] Nix2100
[0] Omis
[0] Junglefever
[0] frozenflame751
[0] SummonerAU

[4] Not Voting: Chaco, Sue, Omis, frozenflame751

Last Post:
0-24hr: mentosman, Omni, Summoner, Nix
25-48hr: Sue, Junglefever, Chaco, frozenflame
Inactive: Rockin, Omis (Prodded)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Monday, October 4, Noon EST.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Mentos i dont see how your comparison is valid here. In HP mafia we had CONFIRMED scum, here we just have 'we have a large suspicion' scum. Did you do your reread on Rockin?

Omni

BRoomer
Actually, no... they aren't playing similarly. Jungle enjoys playing when he's scum... he obviously isn't interested right now.

He most likely has a role that bores him.
no, they are. jungle didn't "seem" like he enjoyed playin scum in Mario Kart mafia. he coasted like hell and barely said anything and barely did anything. it's very similar to the Jungle here. if you're making this case i highly doubt you read up on the game.

you giving Jungle a free pass because you think "he's bored" when that same gameplay looks exactly like his scum play smells like a made up excuse. Tiger, you should be clearly aware of it and Xiivi you should be reading up to realize that you're wrong.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Seriously sorry guys, Ive had a rough few days with all my stuff going on. I'm having to say out of school on Wednesday to catch up on stuff. So please give me until then, if you don't want to wait, I'll replace out.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mentos i dont see how your comparison is valid here. In HP mafia we had CONFIRMED scum, here we just have 'we have a large suspicion' scum. Did you do your reread on Rockin?
It still holds. With no vig claiming to have shot Riddler Rockin is about 99% scum at this point. Even if it's that 1%, the odds are so far in favor that he's scum it's pretty close to the same situation. Yeah, he's not "confirmed", but he's close enough we can't take anything he says seriously.

I'm waiting for the flip before I do a re-read. At this point our course is pretty clear and I may as well wait for the confirmation of everything before I go reading through this all again. I'll probably use night when it comes to try to read through the game.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin
What do you think we should do in the situation that we lynch you and you turn up town? How do you think this reflects upon Nix?
Bot sure why you're asking for my input at this point. I've already said who I feel is town and who I feel is scum.

and Nix is confirmed town. Why are you concern with this?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: Rockin

I'm sick of waiting. Nightphase plox this game is stalling.

Chaco is first up on the chopping block tomorrow for making empty promises.

Really need to see this Rockin flip to keep developing reads.

@ Rockin: How is Nix confirmed town from your perspective?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Vote Rockin

L-1

don't think anything anything Chaco says will change anything.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Vote: Rockin

I'm sick of waiting. Nightphase plox this game is stalling.

Chaco is first up on the chopping block tomorrow for making empty promises.

Really need to see this Rockin flip to keep developing reads.

@ Rockin: How is Nix confirmed town from your perspective?
Erm....Nix was masoned by Dr. Riddler? C'mon, how else?

And no, he would not be lying about it. I'm sure that he's telling the truth. I never found him scummy before, and I'm not finding him now.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
vote: rockin!

u dead bro, you scum? if not give your opinions on who's scum and such and what you thought of your wagon, etc...
naw ***, me town.

and I already did. Stop skimming and read.

Wagon seems legit me thinks. I was arguing against MECHANICS.

Omni

BRoomer
sue you need to die, too.

god i miss mac. chaco you're really lame.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
vote: blocked

alright, I content with this lynch now

I'm voteblocked today so Rockin is actually L-1 still

He's viewed the thread since my last post but opted not to respond, but has gone ahead and posted elsewhere since then. He dodged the question of giving an opinion on the wagon and has effectively silenced himself now that he's 'dead'; which I read as him not wanting to give away a scumbuddy with something he says

So yeah, someone go ahead and real-hammer Rockin. Also Rockin-scum not knowing I'm roleblocked means our vote-blocker can be safely assumed to be town

I didn't really want to wait any longer after the 'hammer post' because I don't care to fish for who the VB is

also I breadcrumbled I was vote blocked in post #869

only capital letters are 'V' and 'B'

tomorrow mentos or summoner needs to go; vote-blocker block one of them please

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
Tiger: Speaking

@ Summoner, I think you're scum. You just hammered him to make yourself look good after Xiivi said you need to die tomorrow.

Chaco

Never Logs In
You guys have to realize that I get on for about 3 minute intervals, and want to actually contribute wholly other than bull****ty responses. Either wait, or shut the **** up. Theres your options. Deal with them. Now I'm going to shower for work.

Omni

BRoomer
^or you can replace out because you dont have time to play the game and stop being a douche bag

Top Bottom