• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
^work it out then.

nah i just assumed it was indy cuz i saw white text. realized later it said unknown. im also not very familiar with the janitor role, what faction uses it, and how it operates.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
As far as I know its a mafia only role, but tbh Im not sure if its used here on the forums <_< It hides the alignment and the role of the person scum kills that night.

And yea -_- Im working on it, gimme like 10 more minutes to think on this, then i'll post it regardless if i came to a solution or not.

Omni

BRoomer
it better be good cuz i think you were just trying to deter doc protect

Omni

BRoomer
^ugh, dont waste time with posts like that Jungle. i gotta leave for my waiter job in 30 minutes. say something that makes me think you're not scum.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
For the record, I thought the doc was dead >_> I didnt think about any other protection role until Riddler said it was possible.

Yea, you heard that right, I've been talking to Riddler. If you recall back in Day 1 he said he would bet his LIFE that I was town, and he did >_> Good thing for him, I was town.

The idea was that I could claim to have a one-time investigation given to me by someone (he mentioned the inventor, and that one-time was sort of important...less chance of getting killed then if it was a multi-use) I would come out and say who I would be investigating, Riddle would then attempt to convert said person....if we both died, then we HOPED town would be smart enough to know who to go after, if we didn't then we would have 3 confirmed townies in our awesome masonry.

You can see now why im confused as crap as to what happened last night. Rockin is NOT in our masonry, the only problem is that I am alive...and Riddler is dead, and with Chuckie dying as well...its hard to say, either some Vig DID shoot and killed Riddler, or Riddler died from trying to convert scum and some sort of protection role WAS on me >_>

Here's hoping its the latter....

Vote: Rockin

Omni

BRoomer
so basically what you're saying is that you were trying to recruit rockin into your masonry? and it failed? hard to believe that mac would try to recruit rockin -_- but oh well

well gee gwarsh, and you were talking with my homeboy mac? welcome to the hands club

rockin what says you scum

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omni... I forgot an 's, but that statement is still pretty clear without it. I was saying while I think Chuckie's death was by a jan, I think Riddler's was by a vig. Not an attempted scum recruit since no one else died and I'm sure they woulda masoned n1, an not as likely to be an indy due to the lack of a second kill n1.

I'm waiting on Sue's response to my question before I go making assertions. That's my leaning right now though.

Omni

BRoomer
idk, i dont see a vig taking out Riddler unless they're dumb

but no, dont wait on sue. sue hasnt provided much of any kind of scummy nature because there hasn't been much that sue has said. who do you think is scum? it's day 3. you've got more than one person im sure by now, do you? if not, i can only assume you aint lookin or you're afraid of committing

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
ninja'd a lot since I last refreshed the page. This is a very interesting situation now. We have 3 main options, and I'm not sure which is right. We lack a lot of important information. Doc is dead, but a BG could make a save without anyone extra dying on a mismason. Amnesiac is also a possibility. Vig shot could be the case, but that comes down to night action order at this point, and without being in Tom's head I'm not sure if it would work. Rockin is looking like a nice safe lynch after that.

Omni

BRoomer
mentos, wtf, why do you think the doc is dead?

stop talking about what ifs scenarios possibilities and flavor crap

who is the scum besides sue?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
well I'm gonna have to do a re-read since I still don't really have anyone except Sue. I'm on a labtop now, so I should be able to do it with little to no problem.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omni, second post of the game, Aerith Gainsborough, Town Doctor, has died.

However, I just thought this through thoroughly from not a player standpoint but a mod standpoint. It doesn't make sense from a mod standpoint to have a vig or mafia kill override recruitment, especially when there are other living masons. Why? Because it sends a message of scum to them. From a modding standpoint, the only way this situation makes sense is a save and a mismason, otherwise I'll be mad at Tom for night actions falling in an order that sends a complete false message. Rockin ignoring the recent developments and saying he'll re-read seals the deal.

Also, Omni, the fact that Sue hasn't said much is one of the big things I have against them. In the little they've said they've already misrepresented my actions multiple times. That's a big no-no in my opinion. Anyway,

Vote Rockin

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Omni, second post of the game, Aerith Gainsborough, Town Doctor, has died.

However, I just thought this through thoroughly from not a player standpoint but a mod standpoint. It doesn't make sense from a mod standpoint to have a vig or mafia kill override recruitment, especially when there are other living masons. Why? Because it sends a message of scum to them. From a modding standpoint, the only way this situation makes sense is a save and a mismason, otherwise I'll be mad at Tom for night actions falling in an order that sends a complete false message. Rockin ignoring the recent developments and saying he'll re-read seals the deal.

Also, Omni, the fact that Sue hasn't said much is one of the big things I have against them. In the little they've said they've already misrepresented my actions multiple times. That's a big no-no in my opinion. Anyway,

Vote Rockin
Didn't ignore them. I actually spoke of the some of the developments on my first post of D3. As far as the possible scenarios and what may have happen, I'm gonna hold off that answer till I do that re-read. Answering Omni's question is first and is the most important to me, and the only way I can do that is by re-reading.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
... Rockin, you could not have spoken of the developments I'm referring to in your first post of the day, Nix dropped the bomb on you on this page. You have a very, very serious accusation against you that would do well to address, instead of re-reading and hoping it goes away by the time you're done.

Do you think Nix is lying about being Mac's mason partner?

If not, why would you not bother to comment on what would be a cleared townie calling you out as scum?

Do you think Tom made a very awkward choice for night action order resulting in the night's results?

If no to that, how are you not scum?

You need to address this ASAP. If you really want to wait until after your re-read fine, but quite frankly, you are in a very bad situation right now, and your thoughts on it are more important than your reads, because I'm pretty sure you're scum.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone who isn't SummonerAU (because he's awesome and already did) can thank me later for elucidating that importance of removing (and facilitating the act of doing so) probably the most annoying role in this game. Now we don't have to worry about chasing down someone who can constantly recruit and sacrifice townies ad infinitum.

@Summoner: why are you so sure that Jungle is town

very glad Chuckie is dead, i thought he was mafia; not indy.
upset that Mac is gone, but not surprised. i got this sir.

i did a -very- extensive reread. i have a lot i want to say but i want to hear more from everyone first.
mentos, wtf, why do you think the doc is dead?

stop talking about what ifs scenarios possibilities and flavor crap

who is the scum besides sue?
WHAT
THE
AM
I
READING
J
P
G

Seriously dude. Where the hell are you getting Chuckie as indy? He flipped UNKOWN ALIGNMENT + ROLE. Don't feed me this bull**** "omg his color was weird so it must be indy" line. You've seen TWO INDY FLIPS ALREADY THIS GAME. THEY WERE PINK. YOU ALSO KNOW THAT THE INDY FLIPS LAST FF7 WERE PINK AND ORANGE. GET YOUR ****ING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ***.

You pulling this dumb "I really am not familiar with the Janitor role" card is also mad ********. What's so complicated about it that you need to be familiar with? It's a role that covers up NK flips. How much more straightforward does it have to be?

Doc also died pre-game. What are you ****ing thinking right now dude?

I wanted to go into D3 thinking you are town and you seriously just **** all over that plan before I even checked the thread for the first time since D3 start.

Huge FOS/IGMEOY for like the most careless, thoughtless, stupid **** you possibly could have said to start this day.

Not surprised at the Kev flip. As I said near the start of yesterday my gut screamed Kev as mentor when Chibo first flipped, and after that the idea waned away thanks to discussing the role. Sad I wasn't around to flip my vote off Sue after he "claimed," but happy it looks like no recruits were gained.

Second kill last night is interesting. I'm inclined to think Chuckie's death was a janitor and Riddler was a vig. The main reason for this being that there was only 1 death N1, and I don't see why an indy killing role would take a night off, nor would I see why a townie role would hide alignment/role.

Still want to hear from Sue what wagons I initiated, that's still bugging me like crazy and will prolly land my vote there without a good response.
What in the world makes it look like Kevin didn't recruit N1?

Janitor guess = ok. How do you get Riddler death as vig? You honestly think a vig would pick Riddler over the rest of the vig bait in this game? You also honestly believe a vig would wait till N2 to start viging with so much vig bait in this game?

Unless our vig is an S-class moron, I say no.

Furthermore, you SHOULD see why and indy role would take a night off because he HAD to. We killed Kevin's mentee D1. He has to re-recruit N1 to get his mentee back to re-enable killing. Thus, no indy kill N1. Derp.

FOS: Mentos

@ Nix: Do you know if Riddler's role said SPECIFICALLY that ALL MASON MEMBERS would die if he attempted to recruit a mafiat? Or did it just say that he would die? Or did it not specify? This is HUGELY important information that you need to come through with ASAP.

Either way, right now everything points to scum rockin that Riddler tried to pick up.

That's vote 4, so we're @ L-2.

Rockin claim seems largely appropriate. Please oblige with haste.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I may have been under the assumption that mentee would die with mentor, although I don't know that's the case. Regardless, I'm still heavily leaning toward Kev not recruiting, if for nothing else than his giving up yesterday.

Vig was my first thought while considering A. Mentor/mentee combo completely gone, and B. doc dead. I have since nearly entirely overthrown my thoughts of B, which has led me to my current conclusion. However, when thinking both of these are the case(having neither heard Nix' claim nor seeing a second mason death) vig was the most reasonable answer. Regardless, we're on the same page right now and we can sort this stuff out more later, for right now Rockin is L-3 and needs to step up and do something for himself if he has any hope of surviving today.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
... Rockin, you could not have spoken of the developments I'm referring to in your first post of the day, Nix dropped the bomb on you on this page. You have a very, very serious accusation against you that would do well to address, instead of re-reading and hoping it goes away by the time you're done.

Do you think Nix is lying about being Mac's mason partner?

If not, why would you not bother to comment on what would be a cleared townie calling you out as scum?

Do you think Tom made a very awkward choice for night action order resulting in the night's results?

If no to that, how are you not scum?

You need to address this ASAP. If you really want to wait until after your re-read fine, but quite frankly, you are in a very bad situation right now, and your thoughts on it are more important than your reads, because I'm pretty sure you're scum.
Fine, I'll address this now since it seems important for everyone to hear (not to mention my mom is taking back the labtop right now...gotta go to my grandmother's house for that re-read).

No, I don't think Nix is lying. on D1, I didn't find anything scummy from him and that hasn't change up to this point. I saw him as town before and I'm still seeing that.

Reason why I'm not quickly commenting on it is because there's mechanics involving with that (Riddle wanting to mason me, who got killed on N2). I can say that the Vig probably shot riddler, but that's not going to fly in my situation. There's only two situations for this

1) Believe what I say that I am Town

2) Lynch me

Option 2 is more of a understandable (and safer) choice, but I'm not willingly going with that option.

I don't think the way Tom did it was awkward. If I remember right, Killing roles are activated first. Roleblocking abilities of sorts and investigative/visiting roles act 2nd/3rd. I can't remember the exact order.

I have no way of really proving that I'm scum. I know that I havn't been that much useful. All that I can say is is that I'm Town and that's that. I havn't able to prove myself due to limitations with the Wii internet, but now that my grandmother's computer has been fixed, I'm gonna see if I can be useful this day. Everyone should know that as scum, I tend to play a bit better/more serious when I'm scum. That's about all I can say, really. =/

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
oh, and after posting I just saw Frozen Flame's post, so I'll comply with his wishes

I'm Marlene Wallace, Vanilla Townie

and again, I can't really argue against mechanics really. You'll have to either take my word that I'm town or go with the mechanic logic and lynch me. =/

anyway, I'm off to do that re-read.

Omni

BRoomer
at work

huh@ frozen. don't fos me over syntax **** after what I've been doin.

- forgot aeris died pregame
- don't know specifics of Jan. was asking for clarification
- im use to anything not being red or green being indy

so stop wastin your time casting suspicion on me. I'm obv town and I thought we'd be holding hands by now

can't post like this all night. not busy at the moment

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I may have been under the assumption that mentee would die with mentor, although I don't know that's the case. Regardless, I'm still heavily leaning toward Kev not recruiting, if for nothing else than his giving up yesterday.
This is ok.

Vig was my first thought while considering A. Mentor/mentee combo completely gone, and B. doc dead. I have since nearly entirely overthrown my thoughts of B, which has led me to my current conclusion. However, when thinking both of these are the case(having neither heard Nix' claim nor seeing a second mason death) vig was the most reasonable answer. Regardless, we're on the same page right now and we can sort this stuff out more later, for right now Rockin is L-3 and needs to step up and do something for himself if he has any hope of surviving today.
What do you mean by "nearly entirely overthrown my thoughts of B"? Explain please.

No we're not waiting to later to sort this stuff out we're doing it now ASAP because we might have a confirmed scum here.

Rockin is also L-2 atm.

@ Rockin stop pussyfooting and just claim, full deal. Name and role now.

@ Nix I want info on Riddlers role ASAP don't ****ing forget it

Also kinda of tempted to just tell the vig to claim now if he exists to see if Riddler dying was just a boneheaded move by the alleged vig but I'm gonna wait for Nix to clarify his role **** for me before we go that carefull

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
@FF - Mac said that if we mis-recruited we would both die but I will double-check just to make sure....as soon as either he or Tom respond -_-

Omni

BRoomer
"I have no way of proving I'm scum"

slippity slip slip?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
at work

huh@ frozen. don't fos me over syntax **** after what I've been doin.

- forgot aeris died pregame
- don't know specifics of Jan. was asking for clarification
- im use to anything not being red or green being indy

so stop wastin your time casting suspicion on me. I'm obv town and I thought we'd be holding hands by now

can't post like this all night. not busy at the moment
You deserve every ounce of suspicion I'm putting on you and you ****ing know it.

You are far from obv. Town. You were on two indy wagons one of which you spearheaded and one of which you jumped on after I started digging into Kevin. Congratulations. This does not convince me in the least bit that you are less likely to be scum who is joining all the right non-scum wagons.

That **** is more than syntax and you know it. All it took was a ****ing thorough read of the flips and you'd know that Chuckie was janned or AT THE VERY LEAST you'd know to ask "wtf happened with Chuckie why can't we see his flip" if janitor wasn't in your vocab instead of spouting some stupid lazy bull**** like "didn't expect him to flip indy".

That **** shows you didn't give a **** about the flips and very strongly suggests you know chuckie's real alignment which could have very well been indy, and you know because you ****ing jan'd him.

You acting like all these mistakes are just innocuous and completely ok to make because of some arbitrary sense of accomplishment you have rubs me in all the wrong ways. NO ONE in this game should have you anywhere near obv. town as a read because you don't deserve it at all.

Probably the worst thing is that you claim to be so pro town yet you even said yourself that indy hunting/lynching is the easiest scum way to seem town because they don't know if people are indy or town anyway so they can think they're pushing a town mislynch and just get the bonus of being on an indy wagon. You're blatantly misrepresenting how pro-town your track record is and this scummy as hell.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bleh forgot Summoner voted him in the first post of the day.

And to explain what I meant by overthowing the doc dead theory, the more I have thought of the situation the more I have leaned toward it being a mismason and there being either a non-npc protective role existing despite doc's death, or someone gaining the doc ability off Aerith. It's not 100% confirmed, but I'm now a lot more confident that even if there is no "doc" there's a protective role of some sort, so that stipulation on the reason for deaths has been overturned and has allowed me to see a wider angle of what potentially happened, and that allows me to believe there was a mismason.

The sorting out later thing was terribly placed. I meant to refer to the part of the post before that line, and clarifying what I had said, because as you said, we may have a confirmed scum here and I felt we should focus on that most at the moment because it's the strongest lead in the game and I don't want us to get sidetracked too much this quick and not figure that out.

@Rockin: I for some reason can not think of a way to describe why it's an awkward night action order despite having a very clear idea in my head, but honestly in almost every game I've seen with a form of recruitment, the recruitment takes place before the kill(first example to come to mind, Spidey Mafia my mason of Jungle went through prior to his attack on the PGO, which caused me to mismason instead of trying to recruit a dead player and failing.)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ninja'd by rockin before my 2nd to last post. I see your claim.

Rockin can totally die today unless he comes back with some ridiculously compelling defense and fresh case after a re-read.

Unvote: Rockin for now because I wanna pull back the reins on that wagon so we don't go overboard and quick lynch. Need to talk with and about some other people.

@FF - Mac said that if we mis-recruited we would both die but I will double-check just to make sure....as soon as either he or Tom respond -_-
Please solifiy the facts of this matter to the best of your ability without breaking the rules please. Do not communicate with dead people about the game as I'm sure that that is against the rules. Review your logs and check specifically what Riddler said and if you feel you'll get a definitive answer feel free to ask Tom. Report back with the clearest, most accurate information you can get regarding what was designed to happen if Riddler tried to recruit a mafiat. It is NOT UNCOMMON for recruiting masons to simply only have the recruiter die when they misrecruit and NOT the whole masonry BTW. Not saying that having a "whole mason dies" mechanic isn't unlikely, just saying that it is VERY possible that Riddler died and you didn't without the need for someone to protect you.

Vote: Omni because he's straight up bad right now

Omni

BRoomer
at work on iPhone.

Frozen, your dumb or scum is showing. i'm no where near being the play so hop off. and calm your nerves.

rockin can die all day. vig shoulda offd him.

jungle give me more. alot more.

mentos you're alot talkative toDay. vig shoulda got you as well. don't buy vig hitting mac over you, rockin or jungle

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omni, this shouldn't surprise you that I'm a lot more talkative right now. I pretty much always step my game up and post more when I catch a strong trail I want to pursue. Not to mention that a 3rd of the players are gone and I always become more of a presence later in the game. There's a reason I never got NK'd early back when I played every game that went on^.^

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Probably the worst thing is that you claim to be so pro town yet you even said yourself that indy hunting/lynching is the easiest scum way to seem town because they don't know if people are indy or town anyway so they can think they're pushing a town mislynch and just get the bonus of being on an indy wagon. You're blatantly misrepresenting how pro-town your track record is and this scummy as hell.
I believe i said something along the lines of this yesterday (though not nearly as angry sounding) and i agree with it wholeheartedly. Don't like Omni sitting on his high horse because he was on two correct indy lynches. Still think we should keep him around for toDay, obviously, I think we have a good thing in Rockin.

Maybe I'm being dumb, but is there a reason why no one has mentioned SK instead of a vig?I think it's an important thing to look over, since an SK killing Riddler might make more sense than a vig (unless its a dumb vig but you get my point).

Omni

BRoomer
I'll properly responsd to Frozens posts tonight.

don't see sk w/recent flips

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unvote Vote: Sue
No comments on the situation with Rockin? I find it odd that you switch votes off of someone who's looking very likely scum without a single word about what's been said since you last posted? Not sure why you'd vote hop like that without any comment on what's going on.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Def going to be rereading on Rockin but I dont see why he shouldnt die. Assuming Nix can be trusted as a mason, which makes perfect sense, then Rockin has got some serious explaining to do.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
asdfasdf

why not just lynch Rockin today, nothing else we want to do.

Don't see why the vig wouldn't have started shooting D1, because I know I would have.

Omni, I'd rather have Jungle around than those people I listed at the time.

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
I have no way of really proving that I'm scum. I know that I havn't been that much useful. All that I can say is is that I'm Town and that's that.
Tiger part of Sue speaking here.

@Mentos: Honestly, that was my mistake xD. I wasn't right in the head that night... Xiivi has pounded me for being stupid. Xiivi and I have been playing independently recently however from now on we are posting as one unit.

@Rockin: Well if you're saying you don't have a defense... then are you saying there isn't anything that's stopping us from lynching you?

Also, you tend to play the exact same way when you are playing as scum... so don't bring up your meta as an excuse like that.

@Summoner: Why are you jumping your vote around? You just voted then backed off then voted again because mentos told you too. At least provide us with some reasoning or something.

Request: Votecount

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Disagree completely with Sue on Rockin Meta.

Summoner, I wouldn't shoot as vig day 1. Don't think I would have enough information (on a general note) to make an educated shot, and the odds are that i'd hit town. I would wait until day 2 until i have more solid reads on who i think is scum, or at least who i find scummy and needs to be rid of. Could also be a one shot vig as well Summoner.

Omni

BRoomer
You deserve every ounce of suspicion I'm putting on you and you ****ing know it.

You are far from obv. Town. You were on two indy wagons one of which you spearheaded and one of which you jumped on after I started digging into Kevin. Congratulations. This does not convince me in the least bit that you are less likely to be scum who is joining all the right non-scum wagons.
chill, first of off.

i wasn't "just" on two wagons. i was the main spearhead for both pushes. "after" you digged into Kevin? are we playing the same game, Frozen? as soon as Kevin posted i dug into his *** faster than Teran at a YMCA. don't belittle my pushes on Chibo/Kevin; they weren't town. and don't make inaccurate statements of me "joining all the right non-scum wagons" because im the one that started them.

That **** is more than syntax and you know it. All it took was a ****ing thorough read of the flips and you'd know that Chuckie was janned or AT THE VERY LEAST you'd know to ask "wtf happened with Chuckie why can't we see his flip" if janitor wasn't in your vocab instead of spouting some stupid lazy bull**** like "didn't expect him to flip indy".
i was at work. can't do too much thorough of anything. i take a glimpse at Chuckie's unknown **** but i figured it was just an indy flip and Tom was doing one of his funky roles like Cloud's role in FF7 where his alignment could change. i also have not played a role with a janitor in it in a really long time if ever so i wasn't sure about the exact details of the role.

and why are you so hostile? you're coming at my way more aggressively then necessary.

That **** shows you didn't give a **** about the flips and very strongly suggests you know chuckie's real alignment which could have very well been indy, and you know because you ****ing jan'd him.
huge accusation. big words. very big words. i do care about the flips and it was an honest, legit mistake combined with being unfamiliar with the specifics of the janitor role.

again, the anger, the intensity. the accusation. this truly is your dumb or scum showing, Frozen, and i dont like it because i've had you as obvtown for a really long time. also, this sudden switch/change of heart on what i've already admitted was my mistake seems to be more forced then anything.

You acting like all these mistakes are just innocuous and completely ok to make because of some arbitrary sense of accomplishment you have rubs me in all the wrong ways. NO ONE in this game should have you anywhere near obv. town as a read because you don't deserve it at all.
you remind me of DG Games scumfrozen here. noted. also, macman was obv town. omis is partially obvtown in my book since i caught him reading up on DG Mafia. and i had you as obvtown because you've been very logical and thorough with your examinations with the rest of the cast unlike your fixated view you had in DG Mafia.

im talking from my pov. im more concerned with people who joined my pushes on kevin/chibo silently or without too much argument or without building a really strong case like Jungle, whom i came into today feeling like him and Rockin are the play. if u go back and and reread you'll notice that Jungle was a very opportunistic wagoner for both chibo, kevin, and almost chaco. mafia could spearhead attempt to find indy and look dumb if they miss or better if they hit. they could also choose to just agree with the right people to appear helpful aka people i put blinders on when they're really just going with the flow and they'd easily push the blame on the spearheader if they were wrong.

don't use words like "blatantly misrepresenting" because im not saying anything vague nor am i trying to make up things. my track record is good, sir. more importantly, my history allows everyone to draw up paths from almost everyone in the game EXCEPT for Sue because of his ******** inactiveness. rockin, jungle, and mentos all have very weak and flimsy connections with the rest of the game.

this isn't an omgus because i haven't decided that you were scum yet but it is making me double take you. i do think scum would do their best to try to incriminate me since i'm a real pain in their ***. i also think one or more scum has been buddying me the entire game like Kevin's attempt to reflip his views on me.

Omni

BRoomer
i do think Kevin was out to get rid of me because he knew i'd be a pain in his ***. i was off'd by him and co. in Bad Idea Mafia 2 N1 with him as scum. however, i do think Kevin was attempting to find mafia scum to help his credibility so as i reread i came upon this that met the same synposis as me at the time Day 1.

Two players stick out to me.

Jungle: Seriously, have you seen him take a hard stance? I know you guys are all in love with the lovable has no idea what he's doing town meta of Jungle but why are you letting him get away without playing the game. If you're going to persecute me for not caring whoever thinks I am vote worthy then you are being incredibly contradictory letting him run rampant with how he's played thus far.

Also under that catagory: Omis, Rockin.
which was good because i found both Rockin/Jungle to be the play for toDay.
Omis still gets magical blinders because I found him snooping in DG Mafia.

Rockin has made no solid stances and barely any connections with anyone. Coming into Day 3 with a vote on Sue? we all know **** well that Sue is just inactive Xiivi/Tigerwoods that haven't brought much of anything to the table. Rockin's not even attempting to scumhunt at this point nor has he all game. just pointing out the obvious and literally saying things like, "that's interesting" or "that makes me wonder" or "Omni is being Omni". the whole Nix thing just adds icing to the cake even if it was a bad gambit.

regarding that gambit i do believe you Nix even tho i hated u for it at the end of the Day. plus since no one else is claiming that they talked with Mac that it pretty much clears you unless there's something im missing

-----

there's more but i have my notes at home. my goal was to hold hands with mac, omis, and frozen and just lynch off the scummiest in order but since frozen's being a pain in the butt then i think...

me, omis, chaco, oh i almost forgot about chaco

chaco, i loved your Day 1 play but ever since i spearheaded your defense you've been slacking balls sir. im starting to think you were the mafiascum that's been buddying me this entire game. prove me wrong.

but yea me, omis, frozen, nix, and... ok summoner can join too.

which means mentos, sue, rockin, and jungle need to die in some kinda order very soon.

Omni

BRoomer
this was from work earlier today

so yeah im ok with the chibo wagon now

vote: Chibo
after me and Gheb's tussle with Chibo

Chaco does the fact that the rest of them are under the radar not bother you? You think Chuckie, summoner and Nix are flying low? Interesting.
once pressure started reverting to Chaco via Kevin and co.

Omni's recent play toDay is bothering me. I am kinda feelin the bus idea.

Posting on phone, more thoughts to come in a bit, but thats my general feeling right now
after Chuckie introduced his bus theory

Want to see Kev respond

I see Rockin as scummy..hence the vote.
out of no where and after everything, interesting that he found Rockin scummy here but is now voting Chaco out of the blue starting Day 3

...welp

unvote vote: KevinM
voting Kevin after the lynch is safe and everyone has already had their votes on him

Vote Chaco

Whatsup bro
back to Chaco? what happened to Rockin?

-----

and then i just dont like how non-commital Jungle has been all game. i dont like how he doesnt have many connections. i dont like that he's been joining all the "nice" wagons. i just dont like Jungle and i dont want him in lylo.

but Rockin can also die, too

Top Bottom