• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i wanna push you to a l-1/l-2 claim before deciding if i want to move on to someone else

Omni

BRoomer
*all doubt removed*

'let your conscious be your guide'

thanks macky boy.

DOWN WITH THE KEVIN :mad: NO EXCEPTIONS :mad:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
jungle, can you show me what posts I was parroting? Also, I don't think I was johning about my inactivity that much.

Kevin, mind explaining how I'm scummy?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just a quick post from my phone while I have time, I asked this of Sue before I believe, what wagons have I initiated? In fact one of the biggest complaints about me is lack of stance taking. How does one initiate a wagon without taking a stance?

Kev I didn't see a response to this in your posts despite me and frozen asking you about it, how did I try to meta into D2? I specifically asked for no meta.

Really would vote either of these two for misconstruing my actions, but i've only got one vote, and keg already has pressure.

vote: sue

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Say, do you think Cloud's going to fight to the end for AVALANCHE?"

Vote Count:
[5] KevinM: Omni,, Nix2100, Chuckie, Sue, frozenflame751
[3] Rockin: SummonerAU, junglefever, KevinM
[2] Sue: Rockin, mentosman8
[0] Chaco
[0] frozenflame751
[0] Nix2100
[0] Omis
[0] Omni
[0] mentosman8
[0] Chuckie
[0] Dr. Riddler
[0] Junglefever
[0] SummonerAU

[3] Not Voting: Omis, Chaco, Dr. Riddler

Last Post:
0-24hr: frozenflame751, mentosman8, Rockin, Omni, Dr. Riddler, KevinM, Sue, Junglefever, Chaco, Chuckie, SummonerAU, Nix2100
25-48hr: Omis
Inactive:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Saturday, September 25, Noon EST.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Just a quick post from my phone while I have time, I asked this of Sue before I believe, what wagons have I initiated? In fact one of the biggest complaints about me is lack of stance taking. How does one initiate a wagon without taking a stance?

Kev I didn't see a response to this in your posts despite me and frozen asking you about it, how did I try to meta into D2? I specifically asked for no meta.

Really would vote either of these two for misconstruing my actions, but i've only got one vote, and keg already has pressure.

vote: sue
Mentos what do you think of Rockin, and do you consider him a play for toDay?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
not v/la anymore, not much to post though.

@Chuckie: If Kevin was Mentor, I wouldn't be surprised if you had been recruited. I don't really care that much since lynching mentees is useless anyway.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
*blinked*

Someone terminate or destroy or kill or expire or hammer him!

Who'll claim Sephy? :chuckle:

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
vote: kevinM

and there goes kevinM

thats what yu get for not chillin with me when you were at Dub Pi =[[[[

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
So Rockin, about that hand I offered, I'll decide tonight after i find out what your alignment is. I received the ability to do a one-time investigation last night it seems ^_^

Omni

BRoomer
lookin like a last minute doc protect gambit. no one with real investigative abilities would declare they have the ability to investigate in twilight right before the Night begins

dont like it

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote Count:
[7] KevinM: Omni,, Nix2100, Chuckie, Sue, frozenflame751, junglefever, Dr. Riddler
[2] Rockin: SummonerAU, KevinM
[2] Sue: Rockin, mentosman8
[0] Chaco
[0] frozenflame751
[0] Nix2100
[0] Omis
[0] Omni
[0] mentosman8
[0] Chuckie
[0] Dr. Riddler
[0] Junglefever
[0] SummonerAU

[2] Not Voting: Omis, Chaco

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xis9bi2OeM4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xis9bi2OeM4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

They had lost a natural leader, but they were not lost without him. The group paid their respects to their fallen comrade before turning inward again.

For only a moment, he had defended her. Advised against her elimination; suggested an alternative scapegoat. Now that she had been eliminated, his hands were soiled. He explained his actions, motives, reasons... as they approached him, he made one final bluff. In vain.

Darkness descended upon the group again, but not before he was executed.

KevinM, Tseng (independent permanent mentor) has been lynched!

Day 2 ends.
Night 2 begins.

Night actions are due in 48 hours.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
As the great fog dissipated, another of their leaders had fallen. He had inspired everyone, even the disillusioned Cloud Strife, to fight for his cause - for their cause, for their planet. He was in the course of his most ambitious plan yet, and his time was cut short.

Dr. Riddler, Barret Wallace (town recruiting mason) has been killed!

Though he was not the only casualty.

Chuckie, Genesis Rhapsodos (unknown alignment, unknown role) has been killed!

Day 3 begins.

Vote Count:
[0] Chaco
[0] mentosman8
[0] Sue
[0] Omni
[0] Nix2100
[0] Rockin
[0] Omis
[0] Junglefever
[0] frozenflame751
[0] SummonerAU

[10] Not Voting: Chaco, mentosman8, Sue, Omni, Nix2100, Rockin, Omis, Junglefever, frozenflame751, SummonerAU

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Monday, October 4, Noon EST.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vote: Rockin

People who need to step it up: Chaco, Mentos, Sue, Nix, Rockin, Omis

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I actually don't remember Chaco posting at all yesterday.

Request Prod on all those people I listed before. SINCE WHEN WAS I SUMMONERUA?

Like how that Mentor's dead. Man, wish we could just kill everyone that isn't Frozen, Omni and Jungle

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Vote Chaco

Whatsup bro

~

Answering Rockin's question from yesterDay. All of day one you were parroting thoughts of others. Omni even called you out on it.

Rockin you said you don't like to vote people who you find legit scummy, so you voted Sue before the day ended, but you didn't really provide reasoning. Also this is the first time this game I've seen you take even a half-***** stance. In a previous post before that you even said that you didn't find anyone 'legit' scummy in your book. How do you feel about that now with the flip? Do you still think Sue is the play for toDay?

Omni

BRoomer
jungle, tell me where you were lastNight and why<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xis9bi2OeM4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xis9bi2OeM4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n8NJTHXeUi8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n8NJTHXeUi8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Omni

BRoomer
@Summoner: why are you so sure that Jungle is town

very glad Chuckie is dead, i thought he was mafia; not indy.
upset that Mac is gone, but not surprised. i got this sir.

i did a -very- extensive reread. i have a lot i want to say but i want to hear more from everyone first.

Omni

BRoomer
for my fellow townies: remove any blinders you may have had on people

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah I posted a few times and made it known who I wanted dead. I just didn't have time to post a lot, nor do I now. Gotta work in an hour.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Sad that Macman is gone.

AAnd Jungle, I'm gunning for Sue even more now. It's D3 and he has hardly done anything (I'm kinda one to talk, but meh...)

Vote: Sue

Want to hear what Mentos has to say, especially with the KevinM flip and all.

Nix, you think you could've kept something like that to yourself instead of saying it last minute? That wasn't necessary you know >>;;

Omni

BRoomer
Where I was? I didn't go anywhere.
k

What do you mean by remove blinders?
i mean people who were mainly in agreeance with Chibo/Kevin dying. since they flipped indy it would be in mafia's best interest to agree with town as long as the people being pointed at wasn't themselves. people who i felt were town because they had the same reads on me with Kevin/Chibo do need to be reexamined. the same applies if anyone else put up blinders for said reasons

Sad that Macman is gone.

AAnd Jungle, I'm gunning for Sue even more now. It's D3 and he has hardly done anything (I'm kinda one to talk, but meh...)

Vote: Sue

Want to hear what Mentos has to say, especially with the KevinM flip and all.

Nix, you think you could've kept something like that to yourself instead of saying it last minute? That wasn't necessary you know >>;;
rockin, i think you're scum.

- you're gunning for Sue based off inactivity? agreeing that yours has equally sucked?
- what do you want to hear from Mentos SPECIFICALLY relating to the KevinM flip

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not surprised at the Kev flip. As I said near the start of yesterday my gut screamed Kev as mentor when Chibo first flipped, and after that the idea waned away thanks to discussing the role. Sad I wasn't around to flip my vote off Sue after he "claimed," but happy it looks like no recruits were gained.

Second kill last night is interesting. I'm inclined to think Chuckie's death was a janitor and Riddler was a vig. The main reason for this being that there was only 1 death N1, and I don't see why an indy killing role would take a night off, nor would I see why a townie role would hide alignment/role.

Still want to hear from Sue what wagons I initiated, that's still bugging me like crazy and will prolly land my vote there without a good response.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
- My inactivity wasn't that bad. It's just I lacked the content/me contributing to the discussion at hand. I'm sure Xiivi is better then that in terms of content contributing, and with a hydra on D2, he should have little problem to being active (I know **** comes up from times, but still).

- I want to hear Mentos' stances. I ask him this before and he wanted to see what KevinM would say D2. D1 I don't think I remember him having much of a stance (except maybe against Chibo or KevinM. I gotta check back on that). I want to hear specifically who he finds scummy and why.

Omni

BRoomer
Second kill last night is interesting. I'm inclined to think Chuckie's death was a janitor and Riddler was a vig. The main reason for this being that there was only 1 death N1, and I don't see why an indy killing role would take a night off, nor would I see why a townie role would hide alignment/role.
Riddler, the town mason, was the vig? come again?
Mentos, who is scum?

- My inactivity wasn't that bad. It's just I lacked the content/me contributing to the discussion at hand. I'm sure Xiivi is better then that in terms of content contributing, and with a hydra on D2, he should have little problem to being active (I know **** comes up from times, but still).

- I want to hear Mentos' stances. I ask him this before and he wanted to see what KevinM would say D2. D1 I don't think I remember him having much of a stance (except maybe against Chibo or KevinM. I gotta check back on that). I want to hear specifically who he finds scummy and why.
rockin, who is scum

how long u gonna coast, nix

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Ugh...Im not entirely sure what to do in this situation.....there's too many extra variables here that I did not account for.

@Omni - How do you know Chuckie was a indy? Isn't it possible that he was jan'd?

I did make a risky gambit before the day ended, and I am trying to work a few things out first before posting what it was...If it worked like it should of, then I know who one of the scum is....if it failed for whatever reasons -_- then the gambit failed epicly

And im thinking here Omni =P Let me try to work this out.

Top Bottom