• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I didn't see the quickedit and no, I was the first to mention how I disliked Chibo outside of his inactivity earlier

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Maybe I wasn't the very first but I clearly remember voicing issues with Chibo's "comeback" post.

And I still don't know who was before me at that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Unvote me to give me some time to do a couple ISOs and to allow others to discuss my claim if needed and you can revote I suppose if you don't like my answer. I don't want to get lynched while answering your question.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I dont see what there is to discuss about your claim. Its not like we can really discuss where she fits in because there arent any other roles that we can tie in with her. What do you expect your claim to really do for us?
Ill gonna swap to Chibo if his next response isnt god. No lynches arent cool in my book and I can still go after mentos later.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Most players seem more or less neutral to me in this game thus far, that's how it is to me.

I'm not going to sit here and make an amazing elaborate case nitpicking on the smallest things that don't make sense trying to create scumtells from nothing.

However, I know this train of thought isn't going to fly with some of you. Should someone die today? Information is good of course, so we should likely choose someone that is inactive/unhelpful. Though I can admit I see why I fit into this category for a lot of people, my mind is all over the place in this game today. My pick for this slot would likely be Xiivi (now Sue). It's a person/role that I can't get any read off of, hasn't been that active overall, and hasn't really helped with anything thus far.

The problem with me and Sue is though I don't like acting on others without scumtells. If a wagon were forming on someone like Sue with what I said in the last paragraph, then I wouldn't mind going with that and making Sue the play of the day for informational purposes unless I find scumtells elsewhere.

In terms of other player's not sitting well with me outside of Chaco, it's a bit of a stretch but after reading I want to go with Frozenflame. There are some odd things that stick out to me like randomly voting before going on VLA, stressing too much over some topics of discussion, and his reaction to Omni's question earlier in the game was really awkward.

As a side note while reading as I said most players seemed more or less neutral to me I feel that Rockin and Jungle are town aligned.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Maybe I wasn't the very first but I clearly remember voicing issues with Chibo's "comeback" post.

And I still don't know who was before me at that.

i was duh. but your issues with Chibo were very slim and you never applied any kind of pressure. at least not the kind of "pressure" you've been applying on me

@chibo: idk, i think there's been plenty of information to come up with a lynch today. i also cant agree with a person having null reads on the majority of the game. imo, town chibo would ask more questions so that he could come to those reads. it also doesnt help that the person i also find scummy [Kevin] also has a null read on you but has pretty clear statements on everyone else

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mentos, I am REALLY looking forward to your next post buddy. What do you think of the people on the Chaco wagon and their reasons for being there?
... Why would you even ask me that? I've specifically stated that I wouldn't mind a Chaco lynch before, and it wasn't until he made his pretty solid post that caused pretty much all of town to question him as a lynch candidate that I did. What do you want me to say about a wagon that I by in large was fine with? Not like I'm going to think it scummy to support something I do>_>

The one thing to note about it is the fact that a large majority supported him for a lynch at some point. I don't usually like the disconnection method of looking at people, but I will say that it made me a little more weary leading to me not voting him when I said that I'd probably be fine with his lynch. I refuse to use that method to clear someone because scum can use it to manipulate views on people, but it is always interesting to note when a vast majority is fine with a lynch candidate dying.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Mentos,are you trying to say that you are okay with everyone on it or did I just word the question badly and you though I was asking about how you felt about the wagon in general?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, when asking about the people on their wagon and their reasons for being there, I can't really say anything against their reasons for being there because most of them lined up with my own thoughts on the matter. If you were talking about the players on it each in specific, I've already talked about Chibo and Kevin in the recent past since my activity started going up, and you an nix I don't really have a strong read on. Nix I always have trouble reading because he always plays as he has here from my experience, and hasn't done anything that stands out either way. You haven't really stood out either and I'm entirely unfamiliar with your regular play.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@Gheb/Riddler is there seriously any reason you're fine with Nix over other players aside from meta?

Anyway a lot of these differing opinions over our inactives makes me feel good that their will definitely be some good connections in late game.

Deadline is 14.5 hours if I'm counting right (I hate noon deadlines because that's 2am for me >.<)

Rockin I know you're in this forum post please.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It feels like this game is becoming a little quiet overall. I would like to see some other posters chime in before the deadline hits.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That's who I thought it was, just making sure.

Rockin is playing somewhat cautious in this game and not being very loud and up-front (even despite some VLA/computer issues) and has yet to lay down a vote, which is how I would imagine town-Rockin to act. Unfortunately I can't compare this to any past games too well. The only game I remember that I was in with town Rockin was Smash Bros Mafia, which he acted in sort of a similar fashion iirc, but I don't know any other games.

Jungle I don't have any specific things to cite that support my thought. It's nothing much really, just a hunch I get from reading his posts thus far. On the contrary he isn't talking too much and I feel like I don't know much about him yet overall and I look forward to hearing more from him in subsequent days.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow how did I play though half of Crisis Core and think that it was Angeal Hallaway, not Hewley?

Like seriously I was about to post OMG OBVSCUM WAY TO MISSPELL YOUR SAFECLAIM CHIBO.

But then I was wise in a Socrates sort of way by knowing what I don't know for sure and looked it up to double check. Saved myself some embarrassment.

Angeal was nilla in the old game too, which kind of makes me think that it's a role that could easily be recycled into a safeclaim. It isn't particularly unlikely that the role would just go unchanged though.

Hummmmm.

If we had more time I'd ask for the next best wagon to claim as well and go with the weaker claim but we don't have much time for consideration and I don't wanna hand scum like a free PR with hours to deadline.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo so I just realized that #550 was a big fat hammer.

Latest vote count:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11147838&postcount=514

Gheb to L-1:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11147981&postcount=516

Riddler unvote to L-2:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11148505&postcount=528

Riddler revote to L-1:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11153009&postcount=548

Omis with hammah time:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11153755&postcount=550

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

If not, if Chibo actually flips town people need to look at late joiners in a big way.

Mainly Nix and Chaco, then Chuckie, then Riddler to a lesser extent.

Scum flip would be mad swank though.

Omni

BRoomer
i mean no @ looking at the late bandwagoners. why would you find them suspicious if Chibo flips town?

the more suspicious players are the ones that were late to join the Chaco wagon

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chibo wagon was an easy one to join with decent steam as deadline closed in. Easy way for scum to solidify that mislynch and prevent a last minute swap is to just steadily add a vote or two carefully to keep the wagon from going stale.

I agree that late joiners to Chaco wagon (or any wagon for that matter, esp. if they dont have a history of disliking the person they join late on or just don't really make it exceptionally clear why they join) are just as deserving of being looked at but don't just straight up tell me "no" as if late joiners to chibo wagon aren't worthy of attention.

Omni

BRoomer
idk... deadline is in like 4 hours.

i find mac obv town.
i approve of Omis' hammer.
i find chaco obv town.
Nix I can agree with.

but like with the deadline coming to an end we need a lynch and Chibo is a good one. i dont have a problem with late joiners solidifying the lynch to make sure there isn't a no lynch today.

if chibo flips town i do know who i'll be looking at but i'd rather keep that silent at the moment in order to keep the influence on night kill selections more difficult to make

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
I really dont understand your issue

youd rather no one bandwagoned him and we got a no lynch?

i think voting himb, regardless of if hes town or not is protown..

frozen... i'm trying to understand why you would even make such a post.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
*sigh*

I don't think people understand what I mean when I say "needs to be looked at."

I'm not saying everyone who was late on the chibo wagon is overtly scummy.

I'm just saying that those votes and the rationale and reasonability behind them will be good tells to springboard D2 with in the event of a town flip.

Not that they wouldn't be good things to look at with a scum flip, but a scum flip provides other strong avenues of tell acquiring as well.

Top Bottom