• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
frozen i feel like you know Chibo is going to flip town

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah he could just as easily flip scum or town to me really, he wasn't one of my best reads so I'm trying to piece together more for myself where to go next from here.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
That's what I was thinkin for a moment as well omni.

But I figured that as scum, FF would know better not to prematurely shed suspicion like that.

Omni

BRoomer
hm well i like frozen's response. completely different from when i called him out in DG mafia

this game is already won

macfrozenomniomis alliance. tryna think if i should include anyone else. oh oh, and chaco.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote Count:
[8] ChiboSempai: Junglefever, Omni, Chuckie, Nix2100, Chaco, Gheb_01, Dr. Riddler, Omis
[3] Chaco: ChiboSempai, KevinM, SummonerAU
[1] mentosman8: Sue
[0] Sue:
[0] KevinM
[0] Omni
[0] Nix2100
[0] Rockin
[0] Gheb_01
[0] Omis
[0] Chuckie
[0] Dr. Riddler
[0] Junglefever
[0] frozenflame751
[0] SummonerAU

[3] Not Voting: Rockin, Sue, frozenflame751

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/omEOaHALhFs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/omEOaHALhFs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

A crawling feeling, a sneaking suspicion, a quiet calling... for others, a plan. An unknown presence drew the strongest fighters, most powerful leaders, and most notable individuals to Northern Crater - the site where the worlds greatest hero solidified his apocalypse scheme. Here, years ago, Sephiroth shut himself off from the world in preparation for Meteor.

A great fog surrounded them, and calls were made for blood. Amongst them were enemies, and they would be eliminated. Working together, the group started with their weakest opponent.

The young girl had blossomed into a capable fighter, an intelligent spy, and a loyal follower - loyal to her company, and loyal to her President, but most of all, loyal to her mentor.

ChiboSempai, Elena (independent permanent mentee) has been lynched!

Day 1 ends.
Night 1 begins.

Night actions are due in 48 hours.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The great fog enveloped those heroes and villains at Northern Crater. One man walked alone through the snowy forest, towards his past. He stood before the pool of water, deep in thought; he would not return. A victim of science and of destiny. He made a promise when he was young to become strong. He made the greatest of friends, found the strongest allies, and confronted the deadliest enemies. This time, however, they would fight without him.

Gheb_01, Cloud Strife (town cop) has been killed!

Day 2 begins.

Vote Count:
[0] Chaco
[0] mentosman8
[0] Sue
[0] KevinM
[0] Omni
[0] Nix2100
[0] Rockin
[0] Omis
[0] Chuckie
[0] Dr. Riddler
[0] Junglefever
[0] frozenflame751
[0] SummonerAU

[13] Not Voting: Chaco, mentosman8, Sue, KevinM, Omni, Nix2100, Rockin, Omis, Chuckie, Dr. Riddler, Junglefever, frozenflame751, SummonerUA

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Saturday, September 25, Noon EST.

Omni

BRoomer
wtf @ cops always dying at night 1

Vote: Kevin<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/omEOaHALhFs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/omEOaHALhFs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Omni

BRoomer
^wifom wifom is wifom.

@riddler: yea, im sad chibo flipped indy and not mafia. the good thing tho is that i feel like i have a good read on who's town so weeding out scum will just be process of eliminiation

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It's Wifom but you actually have to deal with **** like that in this game Omni so again I ask you, knowing how I play mafia, why would I kill the easiest buddy in the game?

It makes no sense from any technical standpoint.

Don't just dismiss an argument because you have to deal with what ifs.

Omni

BRoomer
no, i can dismiss it because i find all of your other previous actions misleading and scummy.

"why would i kill someone who finds me town?"
"why would i kill someone who im holding hands with?"
"why would i kill someone who doesnt find me suspicious?"

if i think you're scum then there's an obvious answer for all those questions. from there it's just a matter of do i think you're lying or not.

so what you're telling me is not an argument. it's an empty statement of, "why would i do such a thing" when the reasons can have scummy underlying motives regardless if you want to convince me it conflicts with your play style.

and just because you don't have a killing ability doesn't mean you're not a non-killing type scum. which is interesting. no one ever said you killed Gheb so why'd you mention it

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Because if your votes are insinutating I am anti-town you would believe I am scum correct?

Considering you have pushed for me being mafia I can only assume you still believe this.

Hence my question again.

Omni

BRoomer
i haven't pushed for you being mafia. i have been pushing you for being scum and needing to die

why are you using the terms mafia and scum interchangeably as if i have been making a difference between the two? i havent

i dont even know how your above post even addresses my previous post

are you tense, kevin? need to a second to recollect your thoughts maybe?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Your style of arguing and asking if people are nervous has never been effective. I am not nervous I am annoyed with your stupidity.

Chaco's the choice btw people actually reading because of the interaction between him and chibo. I don't think they have the potential to pull of a successful distance but him flipping indy actually means Chaco would just assume he's playing awful town. Them trying to kill each other was probably S v I imo.

Omni

BRoomer
you not liking my style of arguing has nothing to do with you not answering my questions or responses fully. your dislike of my style is not an excuse to stop responding to very important points.

let's make sure you don't pull an Early Day 1. i'm going to be clear to the points you need to be responding to:

and just because you don't have a killing ability doesn't mean you're not a non-killing type scum. which is interesting. no one ever said you killed Gheb so why'd you mention it
i haven't pushed for you being mafia. i have been pushing you for being scum and needing to die
why are you using the terms mafia and scum interchangeably as if i have been making a difference between the two? i havent
these shouldn't be difficult for you to explain if you're sincere so stop dodging

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
There are a number of reasons for why you as scum could want Gheb dead. Him being an easy buddy is only just one aspect.

for example:
You could have seen Gheb breadcrumb cop
Gheb was suspicious of other scumpartners
you didn't, your kill got redirected
You didn't kill and yur actually chibo's indy partner
In order to use this buddying wifom to your advantage, etc

blah blah

point is thats not a very good defense on your part because there are reasons that we don't know about why you could have wanted him dead.

edit: i got ninjad by like 7 posts lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Woah, S v I, you're ****ing kidding me. you're grasping that hard to push a lynch on me still? Like even your explanation of the most slim chance ever of that happening is flawed. I think you can tell from the way Chibo just fluffs his way around that dispute that he was anti-town.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, Mac raises a good point. Doctor and Scums job D1 is to search for cop generally, Doctor so he can protect the cop, and Scum so they can rid that nuisance. Additional power roles are good to scope for but generally cop is the target D1.

Also, you can tell from the way Gheb posted after he died that he crumbed and the doc missed it but scum picked it up.

Omni

BRoomer
kevin is the obv play. if anyone disagrees speak up

i was going to assume that kev was just chibo's partner, but his opening "why would i kill gheb" makes me nervous. hey, maybe he's mafia or maybe he's indy with kill potential. who knows who cares

more importantly if he does flip the other (or one of the other) indy(s):

@nix, rockin, mentos, summoner, sue, and chuckie: your thoughts on kevin? if not kevin, where do your suspicons lie and why

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
I personally think he's indy trying to use teh fact that he didn't make the kill to his advantage.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
It would also make sense to me if he was partnered with chibo why he didn't bus chibo. Which is what most good players do with their partners. The indy pairing would have alot mroe to lose by having one of them lynched than an entire mafia faction.

atleast that's how i see it

Omni

BRoomer
^im there with u

my new concern is the mafia faction. ive got a good feel on whos town (i hope) so now finding the mafia faction members who've been particularly 'ok' with chibo and chaco dying without making too much of a commitment is the next step

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I dunno, not feeling why a recruiter (mentees are just cult recruited players right?) would be worried about bussing a partner (especially if that partner is Chibo). Don't like that particular idea. Do like those points you've made Omni.

*leaving for uni*

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@Omni: my gut tells me that Kevin isn't the indy partner. Although, he was fine with Chibo for a long time, and even tried to get everyone off his wagon and lynch a 'random' inactive.

So either he's played dumb as ****, is the indy mentor, or is a different scum altogether.

Also, if you start reading in 40ppp from page 5 you'll see some good connections surfacing around Chibo.

Other than Kevin I'd say Frozen is a possible mentor candidate. If you look at his #225 you'll see he commented on Kevin's spat, and Xiivi/Jungle, but didn't even mention Chibo. It's easier to comment on things that don't involve you, and Frozen avoiding Chibo like a bad ex-girlfriend is a flag for me.

Vote: Kevin

Omni

BRoomer
how much skimming have you been doing, Summoner?

because Kevin was against the Chibo lynch. there was no possible bus scenario

fos: summoner

would you like to rephrase your statement

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
when i said indy partner i meant the indy mentor. What else would indy partner be

anyways

wtf summoner, how would someone have gotten recruited when it was only d1.

jeez

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
i don't think a mentor is anything know. I kinda think its a custom role tom made up. Indy mentor + mentee. Which is why I said partners cuz thts basically what they are.

but i didnt check mafiascum cuz im lazy, if anyone finds mentor on there, let me know.

Omni

BRoomer
let's assume it's custom made ergo not make assumptions about the role at all. don't wanna give scum an opportunity to harp on flavor

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Mentor has been a cult recruiter role somewhere else here before afaik. Saw logs of games on mafiascum with indy cult recruiter mentor as well. Permament mentee implies that the mentor got a mentee straight of the bat (as in, it was a randomly assigned role).

It would also make sense to me if he was partnered with chibo why he didn't bus chibo. Which is what most good players do with their partners. The indy pairing would have alot mroe to lose by having one of them lynched than an entire mafia faction.
I was saying I disagreed with this. I don´t agree with Kevin being tied to Chibo because ¨indy partners wouldn´t want to bus each other¨ because I don´t see Kevin doing something like that if he was the [cult recruiter] mentor.

Omni, true that harping on about the flavour is bad, but if mentee is indeed a recruiting role, I think someone should at least mention it so people can lookout for it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*shrug*

"It's not my problem."

Vote Count:
[3] KevinM: Omni, Dr. Riddler, Chuckie
[1] Chaco: KevinM
[0] mentosman8
[0] Sue
[0] Omni
[0] Nix2100
[0] Rockin
[0] Omis
[0] Chuckie
[0] Dr. Riddler
[0] Junglefever
[0] frozenflame751
[0] SummonerAU

[9] Not Voting: mentosman8, Sue, Nix2100, Rockin, Omis, Junglefever, frozenflame751, SummonerUA, Chaco

Last Post:
0-24hr: Summoner, Chuckie, Dr. Riddler, Omni, Chaco, KevinM
25-48hr:
Inactive:
Yet to post Day 2: mentosman8, Sue, Nix2100, Rockin, Omis, Junglefever, frozenflame751

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Saturday, September 25, Noon EST.

Omni

BRoomer
so many people peepin in and out. whats up with that

Top Bottom