• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
At work but a short post may as well be made. People voting me for not having very strong stances are silly. There's a reason I always lived till late game when I was at my best in Maria, I kinda really suck at early gameXD regardless that's just meta not really a defense. If anyone would like to raise any other issues with me about specific things I'll be glad to answer them when I get home. I'm most certainly not the play today though

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
So, out of curiosity since I haven't made a strong stance either, why did you pick mentos over me sue?

Bah, fine since you won't go read day 1, omni I'll ask chaco.

@chaco - said question I asked omni if you would answer it please.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
^was about to ask the same exact thing

@Nix: It's normally a general conensus that scum Chaco is slightly more composed and town Chaco is a bit more sluggish and aggressive. The best thing that comes to mind is Chaco's play in the previous FF7 mafia where he was scum. And just in general I've been in A LOT of games with Chaco so as I've said previously it is more of a gut feeling of me being comfortable with Chaco.

more importantly Nix my gut feeling read on Chaco based on meta is not very vital at this point in the game. it's Wednesday; deadline is tomorrow. we need to wagon to claim Chibo i mean er at least one person and then decide if we'll move on to Kevin er i mean the next person. so answer these questions in as much as details as possible:

1.) wtf were u doing on the chaco wagon
2.) wtf why arent you on the chibo wagon

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Be careful of forgetfulness. Your lucky color is...blue?"

Vote Count:
[4] Chaco: ChiboSempai, KevinM, Nix2100, SummonerAU
[3] ChiboSempai: Junglefever, Omni, Chuckie
[2] mentosman8: Omis, Sue
[1] KevinM: Dr. Riddler
[1] Sue: Gheb_01
[0] Omni
[0] Nix2100
[0] Rockin
[0] Gheb_01
[0] Omis
[0] Chuckie
[0] Dr. Riddler
[0] Junglefever
[0] frozenflame751
[0] SummonerAU

[4] Not Voting: Rockin, Nix2100, Sue, frozenflame751

Last Post:
0-24hr: Omni, jungle, Nix, mentosman, Sue, Chuckie, Summoner, Gheb, frozenflame, Chibo, Rockin, Chaco, Omis,
25-48hr: Riddler, KevinM
Inactive:

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Thursday, September 9th, Noon EST.

NOTE: Deadline is in approximately 25 hours.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Like I said when I voted chaco I wanted to see what would happen when he got closer to a lynch, and I saw a nice composed post.....compared to his frustrated town posts I saw in ToS and yea....its weird to me because I don't see that same frustration here.

As for chibo....eh, he can die too, but I think I want to lynch him in almost all the games I've been in with him so I may be bias on that.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Would be cool with a Nix wagon if the Chaco train is indeed running out of steam. I would prefer Chaco then Nix though. Wouldn't be down for a Kevin wagon. Chibo would be wtfnolyncheveryoneonsomeoneannoyingChibofarrkokaylynchgo.

Mentos, I am REALLY looking forward to your next post buddy. What do you think of the people on the Chaco wagon and their reasons for being there?

Nix, what's your plan for tomorrow?

Omni

BRoomer
what's your problem with that statement, Summoner? i kinda wanna lynch Chibo in all the games i've been in with him, too

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Why aren't you on the Chibo wagon right now Nix?

Omni, Nix just essentially said "Chibo can die but I dunno"

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Oh yeah Sue, what did you talk about when you deliberated over Mentos?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Alright, thought over it on the ride home from classes..

Unvote
Vote: Chibo

I feel like giving chaco a extra day to post, can read more of he says and go from there, I'll attempt to read other Chaco games as well..but don't count on me actually doing that -_-....Chibo is Chibo...my previous statement stands, Chibo can be lynched. >_>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't even know exactly what the scum reads people have on me are... And from this last page I just have a feeling more than not that people just want to lynch me for the sake of lynching me :/

Omni

BRoomer
how about the fact that you aren't doing diddly squat nor does it look like you care to find any hint of scum

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Have I find a solid true scumtell yet on Day 1 with 15 people alive? No Omni, sorry I haven't yet. And you can expect when I do I will act on it accordingly.

Omni

BRoomer
so you're going to sit on your thumb and wait for something scummy to pop up? gee, i wonder who that benefits the most.

if everyone did that we'd be getting no where fast.

case in point (thanks tom) is that you're definitely not playing obv town chibo. you're awkward, you're inactive, you're reactive. just all things that don't suit your normal style of play.

outside of just that your in-game performance thus far has been very similar to your in-game play with DG Mafia when you replaced. as i recall you didn't find ANYHTING off with Kevin's play for the entire day and im sure you've left several questions and points that at least i've directed at you untouched. if you ask me "what questions those are" that just further proves my point that you're not really paying attention fully

chibo, why should we keep you alive? what about chaco's play did you find scummy because to me you seemed to be jumping on an opportunity bandwagon

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Because I'm town, I get progressively better in games as the days go on, and I'm willing to do better in this game.

Wasn't I one of the first people to vote Chaco? (not counting unvote and voting him in the same post by accident)
Look at what it was that prompted it. His aggressive attitude and list of extremely loaded questions to me is what made me vote him initially.

Omni

BRoomer
if everyone i felt like should die replied with, "Because I'm town, I get progressively better... I'm willing to do better" then i guess i should just let everyone off the hook for their lackluster play. its not even about playing better; it's just playing in general. you only start showing yourself like this when someone applies pressure to you. then you fade into the background

idk, were you the first one to vote Chcao? i'm pretty sure what led to Chaco's aggressive attitude and questions was due to Kevin's push on him. i dont think anyone has listened to anything you've said or taken it with much substance no offense. i think its a bit silly for you to be taking credit for Chaco's uprising attitude

answer my questions fully. what about chaco's play did you find scummy? and since i doubt you'll go back and look for the earlier questions i asked you and you didnt address i'll find it for you while we have your full attention

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I wasn't trying to take credit for the Chaco wagon, I was trying to prove that I wasn't just "jumping on an opportunity bandwagon," as you said.

I just explained why I exaplined why I voted Chaco and didn't like this play in my last post... It's not the strongest scumtell obv, but I have to take what I can get in Day 1 with the deadline approaching.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Would be willing to random lynch an inactive at this point and just play it out from D2. Night flips and all, inactives aren't going to be helping us at all.

Anyone interested in that?

Omni

BRoomer
vote chaco

completely dodging my questions
...I answered all of the bold and you didn't ask any new ones. So you are obviously ****ing stupid.
My mistake, I read your post wrong and at the end thought you were asking the questions to Xiivi.

Will answer soon.

Unvote
^that was your first vote on Chaco, lol. "wasn't i the first person to vote Chaco?" does this even count as a vote?

also below is one of our latest talks:

having a "vs." does not always mean having a problem. it means those two players have created a connection deep enough for the remaining cast to get a good read from it (or any read from it). after me and overswarm had our "vs" in ff7 i concluded he was town. the same applied to metakirby. butting heads more than normal means im creating a paper trail.

the reason why it's a lot for me because i freely engage in these vs. and i plan on having one with everyone.

you seem to be completely ignoring the fact that any number of players that i've engaged with can also be scum. why is that
i didnt say that cause you named like 7+ people
what i am saying is why are you ignoring the fact that out of those 7 people i named that one or some of them can be scum who obviously have an issue with me being alive

and my vs. come from having direct Q&A sessions going back and forth trying to get a read on the other person in whatever area is being discussed

to sum it up, vs. =/= quarrels. also, having quarrels is good. it means you're dealing with a person who disagrees a lot and/or asks a lot of question. its easier for scum to avoid quarrels all together

chibo, im starting to think you're not town. i have a good feel for your town game and you're not displaying it in the least bit at the moment
to which this response you totally ignored. maybe it was beacuse Gheb started tackling me and i started giving him attention. who knows? i do know that you avoided this line of discussion all together.

Omni

BRoomer
Would be willing to random lynch an inactive at this point and just play it out from D2. Night flips and all, inactives aren't going to be helping us at all.

i find chibo scummy and inactive. why dont we just settle with that?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nix, you can't compare two differet games with the tone of my frustrated posts as that will always be different based on what is frustrating me. Look at the difference in ToS frustration compared to LotR frustration, I was Doc in both so that gives a ton of similarity in between the two yet my frustration was nowhere near the same. In LotR, OS was shoving a nonexistent flak case down my throat and I was frustrated he wouldn't answer me or do anything other than what he was already doing. In ToS, I was frustrated cause town almost fumbled the D1 obv lynch. So it produces two different tones, y'know? Just as well it does the same thing here.

Also, Summoner is pretty much ultra useless. Like that one person that everyone ignores cause they aren't doing anything. When you post, I get sideline vibes. IGMEOY

Chaco

Never Logs In
If we go random I want a Summoner lynch, if we're legitimately lynching then Unvote; Vote: Chibo

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
He hasn't been as inactive as others but we can lynch him to.

I just think we'd be better off going with someone that ISN'T bound to screw up if they're scum.

Chibo is awful scum and even though I'm skeptical of his game I feel he's apt to give it away a lot easier then someone like Mentos, or Nix whom no one ever really gets a solid read on.

Ok with
Mentos
Chibo
Sue
Nix
Summoner
Rockin

Would like to
Chaco

Don't want to
Frozen
Omni (IGMEOY though mah doo)
Gheb

Rest is really up in the air

Omni

BRoomer
He hasn't been as inactive as others but we can lynch him to.

I just think we'd be better off going with someone that ISN'T bound to screw up if they're scum.

Chibo is awful scum and even though I'm skeptical of his game I feel he's apt to give it away a lot easier then someone like Mentos, or Nix whom no one ever really gets a solid read on.
i feel you on this point.

at the least i want to push Chibo to a claim. at the most i want him lynched. this is what i want the most.

a random roulette on the inactives sounds like pure heaven tho. however, if it's random im worried about the lack of trail that it would leave behind. we've got an interesting paper trail from chaco's wagon and a possibly interesting one that could be formed from Chibo's. i dont see how we can retrace our steps if we move on with toDay's lynch based on "random inactivity".

id rather put my luck on a possible vig taking out one of the inactives. if that doesnt happen then... well we'll have to nail everyone hard. we'll have flips, night actions, and plenty of information for everyone to be deeply involved.

that's where im at right now

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
@Chaco - Fair enough =P Main reason I unvoted you was so i could have a chance to look into your other games, since comparing it to just that one did seem a bit unfair.

and i think Chibo is at L-2 now?

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
What?

That logic is absolutely ********.

What does screwing up entail? There are barely any definite "screw ups" in this game. And they rarely happen. Why would you wanna prolong the lynch of someone people already think is scummy? like srsly

its like you're saying you wanna continue havingt he dumb or scum cconversation with Chibo.

also, kevinm, since when have you been ook with Chibo dying?

edit: @omni agreeing with Kevin's logic.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Very much so and my top picks would be Sue, Chibo or Summoner in that case. Considering Xiivi's inactivity I still don't see that hyrda as useful [no offense to Tiger], Summoner is just awfully ... I don't even know what to call it. He's so agreeable, brief and safe yet at the same time does NOTHING that it will probably bug me for the rest of the game and Chibo looks like a better choice than Omis, Mentos or Nix imo.

vote: chibo

if chibo flips scum, I say we lynch Kevin.
Why?

Omni

BRoomer
o macky mac mac mac please hold my hand

also if chibo flips scum i think frozen and xiivi are good candidates

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
I still think nix is town btw.

and nah, we def have to lynch Kevin if chibo flips scum.

and gheb the reason is:

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
I don't know enough of Chibo, null read on him Omni.
was my reason b4. i expected kevinM to have more to say about chibo.

and then now him trying to get other people lynched over chibo with that **** reasoning.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Oh! Cloud! Your hair looks like a Chocobo!"

Vote Count:
[6] ChiboSempai: Junglefever, Omni, Chuckie, Nix2100, Chaco, Dr. Riddler
[3] Chaco: ChiboSempai, KevinM, SummonerAU
[2] mentosman8: Omis, Sue
[1] Sue: Gheb_01
[0] KevinM
[0] Omni
[0] Nix2100
[0] Rockin
[0] Gheb_01
[0] Omis
[0] Chuckie
[0] Dr. Riddler
[0] Junglefever
[0] frozenflame751
[0] SummonerAU

[3] Not Voting: Rockin, Sue, frozenflame751

Last Post:
0-24hr: Riddler, KevinM, Omni, jungle, Nix, mentosman, Sue, Chuckie, Summoner, Gheb, frozenflame, Chibo, Rockin, Chaco, Omis
25-48hr:
Inactive:

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Thursday, September 9th, Noon EST.

NOTE: Deadline is in approximately 21 hours.

Omni

BRoomer
i definitely agree with kevin being main priority.

tbh Gheb would also be up there for me if i wasn't so content with him being alive. his constant awkward pressure on me coupled with his ok-ness with Kevin and Chibo makes my tummy twist.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OK, that's cool Mac but keep in mind that Kevin can bus his scumbuddies really hard if he has to and unless Chibo has a SICK PR I don't see Kevin having issues with him dead AT ALL even if he was his scumbuddy. But Chibo can still die and deadline is approaching.

Unvote Vote Chibo

:059:

Omni

BRoomer
noooo i meant to put your name there

unless im remembering incorrectly. werent you typically fine with both kevin and chibo all game?

claim, chibo!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If it becomes an inactive crap shoot would really like Mentos or Omis.

Omni

BRoomer
wtf why Omis did u not see me take his hand via studying dg mafia

Top Bottom