• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1/15/19/24/27/32/33/34] FF7: Mafia Remix | Game over, Mafia Wins!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hm not sure how I feel about Mac's response, seems like a weird typo to say ff7 in particular when you meant whatever game you were last in. Enough to keep my eye on Riddled for a while, think it could be a slip

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
do you really? i dont think that was a slip in the least bit

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Really I didn't think it was at first, but Mac's explanation could imply it. Enough to push a lynch over? No. Enough to give me reason to keep an eye on him? Definitely

Omni

BRoomer
hm, i dont get that from Mac's explanation, but maybe that's because i was in DG Mafia. tho to be honest he was completely inactive so i don't know how involved he really was with the game. maybe you can help clarify this @ Frozen?

hm. deadline is tomorrow. is this chaco wagon inevitable?

Request Votecount

cuz id really like a chibo or kevin wagon to resume. preferably chibo. if not, then we need to start getting a claim out of our two top scum picks for the day imo so we can have time to move on to a 2nd person if the claim is solid enough to keep that person alive for the Day

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It's been a while since a vote count and I honestly don't remember if I'm voting Nix or Chaco. I know I was voting both of them at some point and obviously the Nix wagon has no support so I'll go to my other option if I'm not already.

Unvote
Vote Chaco

Omis

my friends were skinny
Im still really feeling Chibo over Chaco. His defense on it could easily sway me though.
I kinda dont want to vote anywhere yet because I have no clue what the votecount stands at.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I have already said multiple times that I am in favour of a mentos lynch. I still have a small thing against him and he honestly hasnt done much to make me care to change my view of him.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"My soul, corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment to find the end of the journey, in my own salvation and your eternal slumber."

Vote Count:
[4] Chaco: ChiboSempai, KevinM, Chuckie, Nix2100
[2] KevinM: frozenflame751, Dr. Riddler
[2] ChiboSempai: Junglefever, Omni
[1] mentosman8: Omis
[1] Nix2100: SummonerAU
[1] Omni: Xiivi
[1] Xiivi: Gheb_01
[0] Rockin
[0] Gheb_01
[0] Omis
[0] Chuckie
[0] Dr. Riddler
[0] Junglefever
[0] frozenflame751
[0] SummonerAU

[3] Not Voting: Rockin, mentosman8, Nix2100

Last Post:
0-24hr: Omis, Gheb, ChiboSempai, Omni, mentosman8, Nix, Riddler, SummonerAU
25-48hr: Chuckie, KevinM, frozenflame751, Rockin, Junglefever
Inactive: Chaco, Xiivi, (Prodded)

Deadline has been extended 24 hours due to mod V/LA. Note that this isn't really giving you more time... it's just making up for time you lost because I was not prodding correctly. It will not be extended again. Thank you for your understanding!

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Thursday, September 9th, Noon EST.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Tom prods me as I log in. Haha. But anyways, I've been terribly busy and now have the flu. However, actually having that gives me time to just sit down for a minute and not rush a post for a change.

Frozen, man, I get what you mean. Like, I'd be skeptical of what I posted as well, but it's a quick way for people to start thinking about my alignment. You know this activity for me is unusual and that I normally never receive prods. I'm usually up at the top of the post count each game, so when I do things like this it is out of necessity not from being scum. This is bizarre reasoning, but when have I been known to catch scum or do anything with normal reasoning? I'm going to ask you and only you, having played scum with me in the original FF7, do you think I am scum now? If so, what mannerisms or traits lead you to believe so. I ask this because, well it's kinda obvious why I am asking this, I know you don't think I'm scum truly. I can tell from the way you post on me that you're not sold and it's just a hunch cause you haven't seen me play like this. I can call that from a mile away. As well as, your statement was geared towards lynching me based on policy, not that you find me scummy.

@Everyone: If anyone in this game can read me, it will be Omni. Omni's dealt with me enough outside of mafia with how I react to things that he probably knows my traits with that better than I do.

@Chuckie: So, you think I'm scummy why? I'm still not seeing the big picture here. I'm seeing misses and maybes. You're not outlining tells, ad you're just winging it I feel. Not the Chuckie I'm used to seeing. You're usually spot on, but right now you're hung up on my inconsistencies. Everyone has periods where they can't keep up and post without being rushed, that time for me was the month of August and leading into this past week. I'm actually grateful that being sick has lent me this time to iron out a post. You can tell I'm just kinda typing things as I think of it, I feel it allows me to post more purely without having to reference the thread.

@Kevin: I'll apologize for coming on too strong, but I still feel as if that style was half-*****. I normally read people well, and the read I was getting from you was indifference. It may be the adamance in your style that I haven't played with in so long that's rubbing me that way, but something definitely is. I went a bit overboard with shoving it down your throat, I know it's annoying, I was ready to kill OS in LotR. Anyways, IGMEOY, but still your reasoning for lynching me is generic and flimsy as a sheet of paper.

@Omis: You're support on me confuses me, while I don't mind it, I find it extremely odd and misplaced. You have not played with me in forever, and I don't remember getting mad ever when playing with you. So you're either agreeing with Omni blindly, or my memory is crap. Either way, IGMEOY.

@Regarding Chibo: I still feel he is the best suited lynch for D1. Nothing profound coming from him, and like others have said, I'm not feeling obv pro-town Chibo here. Usually you can tell when Chibo is town from his first few posts of the game. The reason I pushed him here was his absence wasn't letting me get that early game read and once he did start posting he was being dumb. So I still feel there's a good lynch right here, I'm gonna go tell searching soon but for now Im doing this from mem.

@Xiivi Lynch Push: I wouldn't mind it really, I've never been a fan of the cryptic playstyles and Xiivi aims to confuse. I'd rather he come back and play, but y'know, we'll see. Not D1 though.

Notes:

It worries me that Jugle is off of my radar.
No clear read on Mentos.
**** Rockin, I hate the way he plays. Can't ever read him.
I like the Mac I've saw thus far, need to see Riddle to gauge though.
Gheb's town right now.
Nix I'm gonna look into next post, as well as Summoner.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
hm, i dont get that from Mac's explanation, but maybe that's because i was in DG Mafia. tho to be honest he was completely inactive so i don't know how involved he really was with the game. maybe you can help clarify this @ Frozen?
What Mac says is legit:

Dgames Scum QT said:
sigh,

quick topics suck.

I am a great track target and tom is a great watch target. we know heres prolly watcher tracker cuz of ninja, and me getting a safe roleclaim. If someone sees me rb tom. Theyll be suspect. If they pressure me and i claim jailer, theyll ask me why i thought to jail tom.

which is why i just rather him die and not bother about RBing.

and we should have killed omni over OS. OS is all over the place. and ppl were suspect of him. Lynches could have been pushed. Noones gonna push anything on omni. And now we have to deal with omnis constant pressure all game

bleh

Omni

BRoomer
man you guys are really lame get off this chaco wagon immediately and join me on Chibo for jeebus sake

we're not going to get content like that from Chibo ever. and im telling you that u dont want chibo end game. you doooont want chibo end game. :mad:

Omni

BRoomer
It's been a while since a vote count and I honestly don't remember if I'm voting Nix or Chaco. I know I was voting both of them at some point and obviously the Nix wagon has no support so I'll go to my other option if I'm not already.

Unvote
Vote Chaco
i mean seriously, look at this crap.

Omni

BRoomer
and ive noticed each and every one of them. makes me believe there's a indy group faction and a mafia group faction. both of them know that chaco is the easy lynch.

at least that's what my gut tells me. i know im know im not the only one thinking this

Omni

BRoomer
Omis
Last Activity: Today 11:37 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread [m-1, 14, 28] decisive games mafia - over

obv town omis doing his homework?

take my hand, omis. i can show you the world.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If we're going to go off how Chaco's acting, i think that scum Chaco is just more composed and...i duno just more composed where as town chaco easily frustrates when no one listens to him. It's not alot but just based on his reactions to accusations i feel like he's town (yeah purely based on meta).

Still would love the chibo train to roll out of here.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm gonna consider the current lynch possibilities, but since Lair of the Shadow Broker ate like my whole day today, and I have work in 6 hours, prolly about time to get to sleep and hold anything for tomorrow. Regardless Chaco's latest post is definitely his best, which is why I need to consider things some more.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I just browsed 10 pages in the middle of this game and didn't find a single vote count, I don't even remember who I was voting though I do remember what I posted about Chaco before.

My mixup with Nix likely came from Bioware mafia, since I am voting for him in that game which is why I was confused.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
You know what, I'm not comfortable with anyone on this Chaco wagon apart from Summoner. So I'm going to go with my gut and run the chuckie show by myself :p. But I'm sure Kat will let Chaco know why he's scummy.

Unvote Vote: Chibo

So mentos, gheb, riddler, frozen, chaco join us and we have our play, yeah?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Nah, I'm not down for a Xiivi lynch, Gheb. He's not really scummy (or at least, I havn't seen anything scummy from him thus far). He just posted just a little bit of what he thinks of people and last I remember, he was going after Mentos. I wish he posted a bit more though (same goes for Jungle, and maybe Dr. Riddler)

.....hell, I need to post a bit more. XD

Sue

TigerWoods|Xiivi
sigh tiger that's 2 for us, time to be careful lol

anyway, I went and ISO'd Chibo because there's a wagon heading his way it seems & I noticed he's voted chaco 4 times the whole game and never voted anyone else

you a lyncher chibo or just being silly? answer: plz

will look at chaco now

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I didn't even realize it was 4 times. Wasn't at least one of them me unvoting and voting him in the same post? The lack of vote counts in this game has really thrown me off and I had forgotten if I was voting him or not, getting this game a little mixed up with Bioware mafia.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
So am I the 3rd person in this game to come down with flu like symptoms?

Can we spread this **** over the internet now?

But yeah seriously FML classes just started here and I've already had to miss a whole day, maybe even two it ****ing blows and I'm ****ing abroad.

I've been trying to rest and **** but I'm still exhausted so sorry but you probably wont get anything substantial from me toDay.

Unvote: KevinM

Nix, Chibo and Xiivi (well Sue now) wagons all sound good to me. Also down for asking two of them to claim and lynching the one with the ****tier claim.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I have already said multiple times that I am in favour of a mentos lynch. I still have a small thing against him and he honestly hasnt done much to make me care to change my view of him.
OK, that's cool actually. I just wanted to make sure you're actually sticking to your reads from earlier. +Townie Points

since when am I not on the Chaco wagon

Unvote Vote: Chaco
When are you going to be useful?

You know what, I'm not comfortable with anyone on this Chaco wagon apart from Summoner. So I'm going to go with my gut and run the chuckie show by myself :p. But I'm sure Kat will let Chaco know why he's scummy.

Unvote Vote: Chibo
Why are you comfortable with Summoner?

So mentos, gheb, riddler, frozen, chaco join us and we have our play, yeah?
Still undecided between Chibo and Mentos and I don't wanna let Sue off the hook already. First I want "him" to talk more, then I'll see if Omis keeps it up, then I will decide between Chibo and Mentos. Or Summoner if he continues like that...

:059:

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
What are you trying to say about that post in particular Gheb, I'm confused.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think even Rockin and Jungle have given us more stances and info than you did tbh

:059:

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
You're silly Gheb.

Do you think I just randomly hopped on the Chaco wagon without providing stances?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Why are you comfortable with Summoner?:059:
He's been alright so far. I got a scummy vibe from his play initially, but it's based on what I've done in the past as scum (and seen other players do as well). But he's made some alright posts i.e. here and here. He's taken stances too, and is more active than a lot of people. Kat (who I assume has probably played a game with summoner before) says he's fine with him play thus far.

It irks me Gheb that you're fine with someone like Nix, but consider Summoner a lynch candidate? What stances has Nix given? To me he's clearly worse then Rockin/Jungle.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Like that post chaco, my only complaint is that I suppose I'm comparing your posts here with the ones from ToS where you got really aggrevated......and since your saying omni knows you best.....

@Omni - mind explaining what's different between said game and this one?

Top Bottom