• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Hobo 1(low tier tourney) Houston,Tx

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lol, I'm messed up because I actually spent time reading that post. >.<

Xyro, I meant, I'm seriously gonna **** you, irl.

I've got the duct tape and chloroform and everything in my box right meow.
dear god..................

*hopes he means what he says*

Esca

Smash Champion
OMFG Dingding, I LMAOed too hard at that for no raisin. How do you find that Godzilla bs? lol

Kown, this is sexual, babyboo. Or should i say, taj.

Razer, next tourney your getting the tickle-bugs!

CY

Smash Ace
is it just me or does this sound sexual?

you dont realize what this argument has been about. easy to use AND win with is falco. if m2k says so than it must be true!!!
and falco is really easier to use than pit...sorry but thats y pit is midtier (and he moved down alot of placings from the previous tier list) which means hes not easy to use and falco is high tier (because hes easy to use) along with other reasons.
i'm done arguing the subject with you, ian lemasters. it is pretty much like arguing with a brick wall.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Just random youtube searches when I'm bored. I found the first one this afternoon, when I wanted to find a good angry roar sound. At the moment, I'm even thinking about changing my tag name to Gojira. xD

kown

Smash Lord
CY: thanks we finally agree.

unstoppabe briick wall haha..hey esca who are you housing for whobo spsecifically from NM...someone named chaotic nightmare ring a bell?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Yea and to add on, me and diddy kong was chillin earlier eatin bananas since we both black monkeys. Bananas and Nachos dont go together

Esca

Smash Champion
You play black Diddy and your black? PRO. I play Pink diddy because I'm gay. bananas and bananas go well together.

Esca

Smash Champion
Lol, wtf! Diddy is so white dude. He has human hands. And I play blue diddy. Everyone plays blue ****ed Diddy. I'm switching to green tonight. Don't take my color.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
let me lay down the law for u mo ****as -falco is easy to pick up and do well with. -however he is not the EASIEST -mk,ddd,gw and olimar are all easier to use and do well with than falco.

Esca

Smash Champion
Lol, yeah probably. But I use every color really. I'm gonna stay one color eventually though. I'm destined as green.

The Green Primate. Trademark.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Whats up with this thread it became from being tournament result's to becoming a big arugument.....what else can happen?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I read all this. Pretty intense. Here's what I have to say.. falco is trash =]

Lol, and esca, you said people who dont use S tier, and havnt played melee arent cant place high with sticking to there main? I beg to differ. My character is mid tier, I didnt go to any serious melee tourney's, only played with friends. Annd I stick TL in all my tournaments. Annd I can place high. Just wanted to let you know that xD

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Cy, you picked up ness like 3 weeks ago and it placed 3rd. Crazy **** there. Allen has been MAINING Samus for 10 months, playing smash for 7 years, and he gets 5th. Ouch.
placings don't matter, it's who you beat. did CY meet xyro in bracket? no. so it's dumb to bring that up.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol @ Falco arguments.

The truth is that Falco is not easy to win with at the top level. Few players have shown to understand him in depth enough to actually win.

Most characters are not easy to win with at the top level. The higher up you go, the more matches will depend on player skill, not the character itself. (Unless of course you get an absolutely **** matchup)

Zori

Smash Champion
let me lay down the law for u mo ****as -falco is easy to pick up and do well with. -however he is not the EASIEST -mk,ddd,gw and olimar are all easier to use and do well with than falco.

oh lawd... well anyways, why are we fighting over top tiers in a low tier thread :dizzy:

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
-mk,ddd,gw and olimar are all easier to use and do well with than falco.

I lol'd metaknight at least requires some basic mindgames, and at least he can't camp.
Dedede is easy to learn the chain grab but it doesn't mean **** if he can't bait grabs.
Olimar.......wow you think olimar has no learning curve?
G+W i can give you some credit, throw an attack out and you're safe, but at least with G+W you need to learn to tech chase a down smash.

there is really no reason why you shouldn't be spamming and camping with falco. it's so safe, and limits so many characters :p

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I lol'd metaknight at least requires some basic mindgames, and at least he can't camp.
Dedede is easy to learn the chain grab but it doesn't mean **** if he can't bait grabs.
Olimar.......wow you think olimar has no learning curve?
G+W i can give you some credit, throw an attack out and you're safe, but at least with G+W you need to learn to tech chase a down smash.

there is really no reason why you shouldn't be spamming and camping with falco. it's so safe, and limits so many characters :p
i didnt say they were easy to use, i said their easier than falco. w/e DMG already ended this argument pretty much.

you comin to my tourny?

Top Bottom