• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Hobo 1(low tier tourney) Houston,Tx

CY

Smash Ace
Because you're afraid to do it if other people are around? I don't care about threats from either you or Esca, you always wait to say anything until you're behind the safety of your keyboard. Sorry, but if you're going to defend someone who makes jokes about the fact that I just recently found out that my dad is near death and will die any day now, you should go burn in hell just like him.

Also, last time I checked, jS is talking for himself, I'm not. Why? Because he can take care of himself. Too bad for you, you had to get Esca to come to your rescue to try to prove that my oppinion of Falco being easy to use was wrong.

Why are you scared of him? He's only the person that got me to stick with Ice Climbers in Brawl instead of quitting them.
ummm i never made fun of your dad, or anyone in your family. and how did i defend esca about your dad? i haven't said a word about that subject so yeah. if i did, please point it out to me lol.

Esca

Smash Champion
Because you're afraid to do it if other people are around? I don't care about threats from either you or Esca, you always wait to say anything until you're behind the safety of your keyboard. Sorry, but if you're going to defend someone who makes jokes about the fact that I just recently found out that my dad is near death and will die any day now, you should go burn in hell just like him.

Also, last time I checked, jS is talking for himself, I'm not. Why? Because he can take care of himself. Too bad for you, you had to get Esca to come to your rescue to try to prove that my oppinion of Falco being easy to use was wrong.

Why are you scared of him? He's only the person that got me to stick with Ice Climbers in Brawl instead of quitting them.
Ahh, I already got my ticket to hell KRD. =] Muahahahaaaaa.

And I challenged you to a boxing match, boay! What of it?

This is still dumb.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
ummm i never made fun of your dad, or anyone in your family. and how did i defend esca about your dad? i haven't said a word about that subject so yeah. if i did, please point it out to me lol.
*Sigh* Sorry about that, like I said, I'm still trying to get over the fact about what's happening to my dad, so like I said, I'm getting mad quicker than usual right now.

jaggedShrapnel

Smash Cadet
You obviously misunderstood. You see, he said "if you're going to defend someone who makes jokes about the fact that I just recently found out that my dad is near death and will die any day now, you should go burn in hell just like him." Not "You make fun of my dad and defend esca about it".

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
No i only have msn and yahoo

and im fuggin broke, ur middleclass white *** should loan a brotha some guap :laugh:

i wanna go to whobo!

Esca

Smash Champion
KRD, I'll break your knife with my braces.

My sister just died dude, lol. You get over things like that. It's natural, baby.

Suspect: I'll give you some money, when I get enough myself. I only have like, $50 to my name. Lmao!

CY

Smash Ace
You obviously misunderstood. You see, he said "if you're going to defend someone who makes jokes about the fact that I just recently found out that my dad is near death and will die any day now, you should go burn in hell just like him." Not "You make fun of my dad and defend esca about it".
umm no i haven't really defended esca on ANY subject, we have just both been trash talking. both of us don't take this forum talk seriously, except maybe for the boxing match esca issued. ;)

i won't really fight you KRD, but be warned if you try to start something with me at a tournament well then, idk.

and really, the only things me and esca have been agreeing on are smash related things, like falco or whatever. nothing to do with you guys personally. so please jS, move along. me and esca's trashtalk are separate.

jaggedShrapnel

Smash Cadet
umm no i haven't really defended esca on ANY subject, we have just both been trash talking. both of us don't take this forum talk seriously, except maybe for the boxing match esca issued. ;)

i won't really fight you KRD, but be warned if you try to start something with me at a tournament well then, idk.

and really, the only things me and esca have been agreeing on are smash related things, like falco or whatever. nothing to do with you guys personally. so please jS, move along. me and esca's trashtalk are separate.
That was a quote on how a different person feels. Not me. Just fyi.

jaggedShrapnel

Smash Cadet
there is no reason for you to defend KRD then. this has nothing to do with you, you said earlier you guys have nothing to do with each other and can be independent, so go practice what you say.
I didn't defend him, where are you getting this from?
Edit: I was helping you understand what he was saying, that's all.

CY

Smash Ace
I didn't defend him, where are you getting this from?
KRD can speak for his ****ing self, you don't need to put your 2 cents in, you weren't in the conversation but you just had to come and say "oh you misunderstood KRD blah blah my name is jS i like to butt in when i'm not even needed on the subject."

jaggedShrapnel

Smash Cadet
KRD can speak for his ****ing self, you don't need to put your 2 cents in, you weren't in the conversation but you just had to come and say "oh you misunderstood KRD blah blah my name is jS i like to butt in when i'm not even needed on the subject."
Alrighty then big boy, I'll just leave you two alone.

Esca

Smash Champion
Zori: Pro Olimar! Hardest one I played so far. So many funny looking Olimar grabs lolll. Luigi's Mansion is too gay lolz, its banned in my area.

It's true.

jS: Now that we're out, how is the weather?

Esca

Smash Champion
Spring break son. Crystal be... South Padre Island is where it's at March 10!

I almost **** my pants on how quick the weather changed.

LeDingo

Smash Rookie
My **** is hard

Ditto.
i read this thread and im like >.< i suck at brawl but i still wanna show up and watch a fight break out. maybe squish a 15 year old or two then hide behind Seiya.

oh Seiya ill tank them you dps. :L

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*Looks at the results on the AiB forums* Wow, 21 people, and I'm one of the only 5 that didn't get a bye :o (Which is fine for me, because I got to play 4 matches back to back with no breaks, which was fun).

*Looks again* Aww, 3 people got 2 byes, lucky people, Esca, Jerm, and Pipes :p

I'm still planning on keeping Lucas as one of my characters, mainly for counterpicking against Peach.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Ditto.
i read this thread and im like >.< i suck at brawl but i still wanna show up and watch a fight break out. maybe squish a 15 year old or two then hide behind Seiya.

oh Seiya ill tank them you dps. :L
haha deal!

phew this little debate got me exhausted and i didnt even get into it lol

Top Bottom