• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Hobo 1(low tier tourney) Houston,Tx

Esca

Smash Champion
I just won that Xyro. Sheesh, lol. And you guys make fun of Beaumont for putting up dumb arguments? Let's bring up Obama. He's a ****ing G. What about it, Sexy Allan the Samus Wizard?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I just won that Xyro. Sheesh, lol. And you guys make fun of Beaumont for putting up dumb arguments?
Claiming that you won an arguement that you clearly lost (you even keep trying to change the subject), sorry, too funny.

Let's bring up Obama. He's a ****ing G. What about it, Sexy Allan the Samus Wizard?
Oh wow, looks like I was right about you trying to change the subject because you lost.

CY

Smash Ace
just a heads up, if i have the lead and he pulls the reflector shield up, i can just stop shooting. and you know uh, he has to come to me eventually. when he lets go of that shield, i could rinse and repeat.

samus isn't hard to use either, probably just as easy as falco if not easier. she is just a TERRIBLE characte, a lost cause in the game of smash. has nothing to do with how hard she is to play. she is just terrible. which is why no one will ever win with samus in a big tournament.

CY

Smash Ace
bcz man he can lyke lazer n lke cg lolz so he must be lyke so eazy lolz.

but pressing Z in the air is hard, MIRITE? LOL

Esca

Smash Champion
Ozz, it's because kids like KRD are still stuck in Brawl 5 months ago. So they sit in their room for 4 hours a day learning IC chain-grabs, and they can't push R to shield, so they john about Falco.

KRD, you brought up something and I shoved it back in your face. If you say anything else sarcastic, I'm gonna shave your little moustache off, boy.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Why do people give Falco so much ****

GAWRSH
Ice Climbers get more hate than Falco users too. WAY more hate, and that's something no one here can deny.

Ozz, it's because kids like KRD are still stuck in Brawl 5 months ago. So they sit in their room for 4 hours a day learning IC chain-grabs, and they can't push R to shield, so they john about Falco.

KRD, you brought up something and I shoved it back in your face. If you say anything else sarcastic, I'm gonna shave your little moustache off, boy.
I stopped playing Brawl for a few months, especially in the last few weeks because of personal things, hence why I didn't go to tournaments, and I don't get much time to play anymore, yet I still am better than you.

Also, that chain grab comment was laughable. I don't use Ice Climbers much outside of tournys, much less chain grabbing, hence why I didn't know what to do when I grabbed jS in crews, even though I fight him more than anyone. I know all of characters in Brawl though, which is why I can say personally who is and isn't easy to use. Falco is the last character I ever tried actually using, and I learned how to use him quickly, because all you have to do with him to play well is chain grab and SHDL all over the place. Yes there are other things, but they aren't needed as much.

Also, I'd like you to point out what part of the arguement you won, because it clearly isn't there.

Esca

Smash Champion
Bull**** KRD, Ice Climbers got hate the first 5 months of Brawl, now nobody cares because only people like you play them.

KRD: I 2 stocked you twice in bad matchups. You won on Diddy's worst stage in a bad matchup against Diddy. I gave you that match, boy. You'll be really really lucky to get a stock off me on any neutral stage. If your better than me, then why did you fork over the $10 the other day?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Bull**** KRD, Ice Climbers got hate the first 5 months of Brawl, now nobody cares because only people like you play them.
Because I'm one of the few that sticks to my main, no matter what, and people know that. That's why me, jS, and Zori were joking around while walking back to The Drink Sation from McDonnald's saying stuff like "Even if I stopped using Ice Climbers completely, they'd still be my main" and "Even if Ice Climbers weren't in Brawl, they'd still be your main".

People like Hylian stopped using them because Ice Climbers suck against Meta Knight, Hylian even posted on the IC board saying that was the reason he stopped using them.

CY

Smash Ace
LOL @ you saying you are better than esca.

LOL @ being so clueless about falco.

also, i'm just throwing this out there, but jS has a bad ness. he's been playing ness for a long time, i just picked up ness seriously pretty recently, yet mine is a lot better.

edit: that was a really good joke KRD, you still maining IC even if they weren't in the game! i need a new keyboard after that joke, and i'm not talking about me spitting out a drink.

Esca

Smash Champion
Cy, you picked up ness like 3 weeks ago and it placed 3rd. Crazy **** there. Allen has been MAINING Samus for 10 months, playing smash for 7 years, and he gets 5th. Ouch.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I just won that Xyro. Sheesh, lol. And you guys make fun of Beaumont for putting up dumb arguments? Let's bring up Obama. He's a ****ing G. What about it, Sexy Allan the Samus Wizard?
your clealry evading the topic.

i dont really like talkin about obama. He is beyond horrible for this country and little kids(such as your self ) dont know dont know **** bout politics so it would be rathe rpointless to debat it with you. Also, IMO politic talk needs to go to PMs....cause it might get racial(dems pull the race card ALOT).

just a heads up, if i have the lead and he pulls the reflector shield up, i can just stop shooting. and you know uh, he has to come to me eventually. when he lets go of that shield, i could rinse and repeat.

samus isn't hard to use either, probably just as easy as falco if not easier. she is just a TERRIBLE characte, a lost cause in the game of smash. has nothing to do with how hard she is to play. she is just terrible. which is why no one will ever win with samus in a big tournament.
then MM him cy. end it here and now.

and honestly, if samus was easy to PICK UP AND USE, then why dont we see more than 2 samus players per tournament. oh yea, cause shes not. you cant argue this. look at the first page on the houston thread.

If you say anything else sarcastic, I'm gonna shave your little moustache off, boy.
no your not. go back to the armpit of texas

Cy, you picked up ness like 3 weeks ago and it placed 3rd. Crazy **** there. Allen has been MAINING Samus for 10 months, playing smash for 7 years, and he gets 5th. Ouch.
recalls molesting his ness in every fight we had(over 5)

recalls placing higher than him(90% of the time) when he uses FALCO(lol)

i win, as always

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
My friend in my crew mains ness and i bet he will beat any of you other ness players, he already beat melee 1...but i think that was with MK >_>

KRDsonic

Smash Master
LOL @ you saying you are better than esca.
My alt beat his main in that cinnamon match already back when I played Brawl a lot, and IIRC, Esca said "If I lose to KRD then I will forever admit that I am trash", so unless he acts like a winny kid that backs out of his word, he can't say anything on that.

edit: that was a really good joke KRD, you still maining IC even if they weren't in the game! i need a new keyboard after that joke, and i'm not talking about me spitting out a drink.
About time someone (hopefully) sees that not everything in my posts are meant to be taken seriously. Something I said before in the Houston chat box: "Nothing I say online should ever be taken seriously, I just say what I say to stir people up."

Esca

Smash Champion
Allan, CY said that Samus is easy to pick up and use, BUT she is terrible so there isn't a point. I'm sure "go back to the armpit of texas" was a good comeback. You still came out lower. 5th. He's been playing ness 3 weeks. good fight.

Dude, He really really really thought you were being serious, colin. KRD, he was ****ing making fun of you fool. OMFG, lolololol.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Allan, CY said that Samus is easy to pick up and use, BUT she is terrible so there isn't a point. I'm sure "go back to the armpit of texas" was a good comeback. You still came out lower. 5th. He's been playing ness 3 weeks. good fight.

Dude, He really really really thought you were being serious, colin. KRD, he was ****ing making fun of you fool. OMFG, lolololol.
What part of "Nothing I say should be taken seriously" did you not get? xD. I'm sorry, but I'm laughing too hard at this. Because you ended up saying that CY was taking what I said seriously. I was just trying to give himself a way out of looking stupid. xD.

Now I remember why I laughed back when you tried to suck up to me because I beat your Diddy in that cinnamon match.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm SO sad that a W.O.W. player was making fun of me over the INTERNET about a VIDEO GAME. I think I should quit and use Falco now.

kown

Smash Lord
you do realize if he doesn't use arrows, i can just sit back all day and shoot lasers? i don't need CGs, dthrow already has set ups that do nice damage anyway. the extra throws are just the icing on the cake. dthrow > dair, nair, gatlin combo, all good damage rackers.
you wouldnt be able to spam against me...ive already figured out this matchup. pressure pressure pressure. you can hardly CG me as it is.

its okay to use an easy char..just man up and say hes easy to use and win with.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
you cant use them. they nearly always miss events.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2i7oNTesKA&feature=related

NOT TRUE! I've been to quite a few PnT weeklies/monthlies. I WOULD have been at HOBO 13, but the front page of the houston thread said 820 Broadway St...when it was really 8209 Broadway St........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkM5r5SEk_E

You have no idea how much I wanted to go to this!!! x( But Solo and Ensemble put a hole through that wish. Ah well. :ohwell:

Now that I can drive mahself to and from these things, and that most everything orchestra-related is out of the way, trust me when I say I will show up to MANY more of these events.
C yall at HOBO 14! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwH5nqRvOo

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I tried to suck up to you? Lol, yeah, because I totally would've done that. Your way too good at this game, KRD. Honestly, ask ANYONE serious who is better in this game. Regardless of HOBO whenever it was, 10? Live in the present, douche-bag.

Get yo *** whooped.
Sorry, I don't live in the present because I'm currently trying to forget certain things that are happening in my life right now.

Come back later when you learn that there's more to life than video games, being rich, and meat ridding on CY.

Xyro77

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2i7oNTesKA&feature=related

NOT TRUE! I've been to quite a few PnT weeklies/monthlies. I WOULD have been at HOBO 13, but the front page of the houston thread said 820 Broadway St...when it was really 8209 Broadway St........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkM5r5SEk_E

You have no idea how much I wanted to go to this!!! x( But Solo and Ensemble put a hole through that wish. Ah well. :ohwell:

Now that I can drive mahself to and from these things, and that most everything orchestra-related is out of the way, trust me when I say I will show up to MANY more of these events.
C yall at HOBO 14! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwH5nqRvOo
IMO pnt dont count. low turn out and low level players make up 95% of the bracket.

Ive come to realize that buttmont(esca/cy) suffers from "tyle-style"

then think they are good no matter how many times they are bent over and *****. its people like them that will never get any where.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
But, KRD, there isn't anything besides being rich, videogames, and dickriding CY. Well, sometimes he dickrides me, but that's besides the point son. All I need is a crazy cool moustache, and to make Hylian a couple of combo vids and I'll be complete!
Add two deaths at my school, family member that just died, an uncle who is near the ending stages of Hepititus C, and a dad that I just found out less than 2 weeks ago is dying, to that list, THEN you'll be complete.

You wanted a reason as to why I dont' play Brawl much anymore, well there you go. I have a life to deal with, sorry if you don't have one too.

CY

Smash Ace
allan WOW why are you so cool in person, but ******** online? of course no one uses her, SHE ****ING BLOWS like KRD's mom. doesn't make her a hard character.

kown, you are good, the set would be close no doubt. you are good against falco, but pit is easier to use. :p

krd, don't insult me because i play WoW casually, seriously lol i almost wrote this HORRIFIC post that probably would of made you cry. i rarely play any games now a days, just some WoW when i get really bored and smash rarely(mostly tourneys). you're lucky, i edited the post because i felt bad about what i said lmao.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
IMO pnt dont count. low turn out and low level players make up 95% of the bracket.
Yeah, there's usually a low turnout, but there DEFINITELY isn't a lack of skill among the attendees. About half the ppl that went to the last one I attended include T-Rex, 3000, Ozz, Trela, BlueJ, and Jerm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr26p3hIgm4

Jk, jk! xD Well, I'm off, got lots to do for tomorrow :urg: l8er!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kv-k8WvQOE&feature=related

Edit: Whoa, Esca...can't have you talkin to KRD like that. We might just have to...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr26p3hIgm4 :p

Esca

Smash Champion
Ohh, a stab at the heart. Online fights are pointless, brother man. I have a dead sister, a dead grandmother, a mother fighting hepatitus C, Dad just had a heart attack, uncle is tied up in drugs, another uncle died in a car wreck, an alcoholic aunt who cares only about herself. So I can play the sob story if you want to man, it's just something you don't brign on some ****ed forums.

Xyro77

I'm gonna butter your bread xyro.
*has yet to see it*

allan WOW why are you so cool in person, but ******** online? of course no one uses her, SHE ****ING BLOWS like KRD's mom. doesn't make her a hard character.

and why does she suck? cause nothing she has is good. so she cant be easy to pick up because theres nothing good to abuse.

my victory rate is still at 100%.....too good

Ohh, a stab at the heart. Online fights are pointless, brother man. I have a dead sister, a dead grandmother, a mother fighting hepatitus C, Dad just had a heart attack, uncle is tied up in drugs, another uncle died in a car wreck, an alcoholic aunt who cares only about herself. So I can play the sob story if you want to man, it's just something you don't brign on some ****ed forums.
DANG! no wonder your messed up.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Then since you have so much going on then you should obviously understand why I'm acting the way I am now. I could care less about sympathy, I hate it, all I was doing was letting you know that I don't hate you, I'm just going through a lot of stuff right now, but if you feel like continuing being a jerk then I can certainly hate you for real if you want.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
krd, don't insult me because i play WoW casually, seriously lol i almost wrote this HORRIFIC post that probably would of made you cry. i rarely play any games now a days, just some WoW when i get really bored and smash rarely(mostly tourneys). you're lucky, i edited the post because i felt bad about what i said lmao.
I read the post before you edited, I don't care about stuff that isn't true. And I don't feel the need to defend myself over something stupid like what you posted. The reason: I don't get all upset over what someone over the internet says like you did apparently.

CY

Smash Ace
I read the post before you edited, I don't care about stuff that isn't true. And I don't feel the need to defend myself over something stupid like what you posted. The reason: I don't get all upset over what someone over the internet says like you did apparently.
nah i never get upset over the forums ever.

quit being a baby, KRD.

Esca

Smash Champion
Lol, I'm messed up because I actually spent time reading that post. >.<

Xyro, I meant, I'm seriously gonna **** you, irl.

I've got the duct tape and chloroform and everything in my box right meow.

kown

Smash Lord
Good thing your opinion don't count, buddy boy. I'm gonna butter your bread xyro.
is it just me or does this sound sexual?

kown, you are good, the set would be close no doubt. you are good against falco, but pit is easier to use. :p
you dont realize what this argument has been about. easy to use AND win with is falco. if m2k says so than it must be true!!!
and falco is really easier to use than pit...sorry but thats y pit is midtier (and he moved down alot of placings from the previous tier list) which means hes not easy to use and falco is high tier (because hes easy to use) along with other reasons.

Top Bottom