• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Curious Eric speaking and I'm wondering how many do you all have going to Morehead?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'll get you an accurate number by saturday....

(xisin gimme a minute, i have to figure out how to work this frikkn software for the videos >.<)

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I'll get you an accurate number by saturday....

(xisin gimme a minute, i have to figure out how to work this frikkn software for the videos >.<)
Once you decide to finish recording a vid check in your "My Videos" folder to find it.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I think we all want to but that drive will be disgusting. Driving to and from Winona was balls. (*probably for everyone though.) I don't even think Cr4sh would be willing to ride that far.
Yeah i would love to go but the drive semi-sucked was even worse on the drivers, but i was out cold nearly the entire way there and back so... yeah its up to the drivers, im crazy enough to go though.

wangston

Smash Lord
lol wut?!?!?! He drowned wtf drowns????

haha still nice job hilt.

BTW hilt SGC was invented by my friends and I when we had a smash fest last week DZLE is like check out this new at Shy Guy Cancel haha it was too funny.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lmao you were there??!?!?! he comes on the olimar boards apparently drunk talking about how he found this new technique. Click the link in my sig if you havent already

xD

it's the new meme on the olimar boards lol

wangston

Smash Lord
lmao you were there??!?!?! he comes on the olimar boards apparently drunk talking about how he found this new technique. Click the link in my sig if you havent already

xD

it's the new meme on the olimar boards lol
haha yeah i saw all the stuff on the boards. We all helped him write it. He wasn't drunk he just wanted an excuse to make something up. We had him change his main pic thing to oli and his location to Moscow Tennessee so no one would question Utah. It was so funny havok was responding and trying to figure it out and we gave the most vague answers. Then he tried to replicate it on his own. We sure did have fun with that one.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
well we're having fun with it now

xD

yeah, i figured he wasnt actually drunk but you all getting in on it is too good lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The 21st is going to be the day that S2D comes out of their break. As much as I want to go (seriously, i do), it's too much traveling for me. I'm gonna have to get ready for the next midwest circuit. Especially if things go through and we're able to hold events in Kentucky

neji32

Smash Lord
is god kais going to no koast? or are you guys scarred =p jk
I wouldn't doubt if people in ohio/kentucky went though hilt. People from texas and oklahoma and pensulvanya are going as well

Top Bottom