• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Good luck ya'll

Get us something good. I'll be here, at my Eastern LAN party...with no one good to play...;-;

I really want to get back to playing but every Saturday was filled for me >.> And well you all know my excuse for not going with ya.

neji32

Smash Lord
Ok yea, i will arrive at oxmore at 12-1. Im sooo excited ^_^ Oh btw Hilt, can you do like straight oli vs. pikachu matches with me. I really want that match up. Oh and dont comment on my pikachu plz. I havent played in a while and is using this time to get good again.

Rowan more link vs. matches!!! XD

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
It's cold outside.
At least I'm programmed to inform you all that.
I don't feel sh**.

Hey! That Indiana thing is today.
Boy, I'm up too early.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
it's cold inside too.... at least here it is...

Boy, I'm up too early.
everytime there's a big tournament i try to go to bed early, but always end up waking up at like 4:30....yeah... i should probably go back to bed....
>.<

Edit: Everyone bring lotsa clothing for this... it's gonna be cold. Like... in the negatives, cold.

>.>

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
everytime there's a big tournament i try to go to bed early, but always end up waking up at like 4:30....yeah... i should probably go back to bed....
>.<
Trying to get all of my Calculus II and Spanish homework together.
If I could come later than 4 that would be better.
Xisin, get a car!

...or a scooter!
I'll be there to pick you up by around 2 bro.
-------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Where do I leave my car? I was told Oxmoor was a bad idea.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Alright, and man driving a scooter today would suck.

Anyway been getting some good sparring with another marth main this week, i hope it helps.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
at s2d

OK im at the apple store to tell you guys that i'm at oxmoor and NOBODY ELSE IS!

Where are you guys? Jeeez.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Dear Louisville,

http://www.youtube.com/user/clowsui

Your money matches are on my account.

javascript:if(document.location.href.match(/http:\/\/[a-zA-Z\.]*youtube\.com\/watch/)){document.location.href='http://www.youtube.com/get_video?fmt=18&video_id='+swfArgs['video_id']+'&t='+swfArgs['t']}

Make that one of your favorites to download each vid as an MP4.

wangston

Smash Lord
Anyone have internet at the tournament??? Give me an update. I know it isn't until tomorrow but how are things looking?

it's at a church I doubt they have wifi or the internet.

neji32

Smash Lord
Thank you jkip, you really helped me.

The tourny was great, im so happy i improved sooo much. I finally relized that after you master the techs of a character you have to only use them at certain times and play a specific combination of defensivlyoffesive type playstyle. Anther really helped me

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Everyone, the brawl tournament on January 31, February 7, and February 14 are canceled. On the 31st, alot of us will be traveling to this

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208700

What's the cost? Because I might try and go with you guys. BTW I'm holding a Smashfest at S2D tomorrow. Since there is no school. I want to try and get some Doubles practice in. Maybe we could get some Doubles tourneys going.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
What's the cost? Because I might try and go with you guys. BTW I'm holding a Smashfest at S2D tomorrow. Since there is no school. I want to try and get some Doubles practice in. Maybe we could get some Doubles tourneys going.
i think i'm all smashed out... probably wont make it tomorrow

as for the morehead tournament, $5 entry, $5 venue, $5 if you enter doubles, maybe some gas money for cr4sh, but that's about it. And it's about two hours away

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Since Protein doesnt get on here:
S2D tournament:
Brawl

1. Vy
2. GX
3. Joshipuff1995
4. Protein
5: Oreo
5: Zach
7: Hbomb
7: CDAZL
9: JDV
9: UnGod

The Better Game (melee)
1. Joshipuff1995
2. Protein
3. Oreo
4. JDV
5. UnGod

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Dude. Robots do need sleep afterall...
I got back at 11:30 am
Went to sleep at 1pm....
Just now woke up o.0.
If there was school tomorrow, I'd be fu**ed.

I think my favorite people at the tourney were from Missouri. They were really good (for the most part) and really friendly.

Now it's Morehead prep time!
Hope to see you guys.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I actually may still be able to go. I'll be on a somewhat tight time schedule so i'll probably end up starting the thing at exactly 12:00 instead of waiting. (If people show up late they can just take the 'bye' spots).

But I need to get a list of people that want to go to the morehead kentucky tournament on the 31st. Who all wants to go?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
you should try asking paladin for some advice this weekend. He's been goin crazy with his fox and he'd probably be alot more help than i would

:D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'd say so. You'd be able to compete with the others there. Not to mention this traveling will most likely make you better in the long run.

Top Bottom