• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
If Jkip can take me back to oxmoor afterwards then I wouldn't mind.
hey i am not sure but i might come home as soon as singles and crew battles are over

not sure though still thinking about it

ohh and rowan i am looking for people to fight via wifi

here is my code: 4811-6613-0040

thats not just for rowan its for whoever wants it i am looking to play a few wifi matches

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Videos

I've uploaded some of the videos from Saturday already. I've put up the Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals, and me vs Tactical. In other words... only the videos that I'm in. lol

Cr4sh, since you were the main person to recommend videos, I'll upload yours tomorrow.

oh, I also uploaded me failing with Trainer

xD

http://www.youtube.com/HiltAurora

neji32

Smash Lord
well we do have room. However, the only requirement is that if JKip wants to leave at say... 8:00 or 10:00 p.m. you'll have to go with him. I'm sure he wouldnt make you leave if you were still in the tournament however. We just need to make sure at least three people ride back with him if he decides to leave early, so that we dont have more people there than Cr4sh's van can seat. I know Paladin will go, and I'm pretty sure Rowan is up for it (unless I read what he wrote wrong.)

If you do go with us, we'll be leaving Oxmoor at 4:00 friday, as soon as Cr4sh gets there from school.
omg! so your saying hes leaving indiana at 8 or 10! thats actually perfect.

neji32

Smash Lord
We may not do crew battles. And if we do, it may even be done before singles... I'd definitely like to crew battle Kansas though lol
Kansas is tough. There the ones with fino legan arkive zero and what not? though if my pikachu crew wants to do caln battles, i would love to do it with them. Anther will be in it ^_^

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
looks like we're leaving at three then
^.^

cr4sh, show up early friday so we can get some practice.

Edit: Spec, he may or may not be leaving winona at 8-10. If he does, you'll get home around midnight or a little later. If he doenst... expect to get home more around 4:00a.m.

neji32

Smash Lord
looks like we're leaving at three then
^.^

cr4sh, show up early friday so we can get some practice.

Edit: Spec, he may or may not be leaving winona at 8-10. If he does, you'll get home around midnight or a little later. If he doenst... expect to get home more around 4:00a.m.
**** it! lol, its ok. I will tell my dad 1 am. if i get in trouble so be it, this will be worth it xD

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
actually, if it's no trouble...could you guys wait up for me and Xi? we will be between 3 - 4...closer to 4. I'm already skipping Calculus to make it by then....so do you guys care to stick to the original time? That's why I never said anything.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yeah, that's cool eric. Alot of the other people wont be making it to the venue until like around 10:00 pm anyways, so we'll still be early lol. Plus the side tournament wont start until like midnight xD

Just get there when you can.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yeah, that's cool eric. Alot of the other people wont be making it to the venue until like around 10:00 pm anyways, so we'll still be early lol. Plus the side tournament wont start until like midnight xD

Just get there when you can.
=]
Thx a bunch, bro.
[=

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
actually, if it's no trouble...could you guys wait up for me and Xi? we will be between 3 - 4...closer to 4. I'm already skipping Calculus to make it by then....so do you guys care to stick to the original time? That's why I never said anything.
haha wow i was just about to ask that :dizzy:

thanks eric :chuckle:

i was gonna show up around 2 so i can get a few hours in instead of just one hour

neji32

Smash Lord
i will probably be at s2d when it first opens, what time is who coming when? I havent played brawl since last tourny =/ i need some serious practice

CR4SH

Smash Lord
OK, since this is a long trip I'm going to make a van post.

Rules
-I am the boss.
-Don't be a *****.
-Don't worry about spillage or stains, the van is dirty.
-Don't ***** about them either.
-We stop when I say we do, but I'm open to suggestion.
-Whoever sits shotgun is responsible for directions and getting us to where we need to go.
-Van seats 7, total, including me. If you don't have a seatbelt, you don't have a seat.
-Seatbelts are required.
-Music is democratic, however I have the power of ultimate veto (my vote counts for 8 when I say so)
-There is a $10 gas fee, this drive will be at least 2 tanks of gas.
-Lock the van if you close a door.

Call your seats here and now. There's no sight rule for this trip.
Return seats will be called on saturday.

Shotgun-
Cobain (behind shotgun)-
Bucket (behind driver)-
Left-
Right-
*****-

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Shotgun-
Cobain (behind shotgun)-
Bucket (behind driver)-
Left-
Right-
lmao
I'm going to go crack up for a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Will Xisin and I be riding in this pimp wagon?

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
If I ride with crash, I call the seat behind the driver unless crash ate beans for breakfast or somthin' and farts throughout the trip.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
SHOTGUN

10iwintacticals

edit: i'll need to assist with directions anyways... (and tac is horrible with directions lol) wouldnt want to get lost four hours away from home >.<

your rules are amazing btw cr4sh lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yeah eric, everyone that isnt wanting to come home when JKip leaves will be riding with crash. That's another thing we have to get decided since they may be leaving at different times.

also, is there anyone who's planning to bring a TV? Or that..can?

Crash:
Hilt
Tactical
Calic
Mr. 9
Eric
Xisin

JKip:
Paladin
Spec
Rowan

Now obviously this wont work xD

We need at least one person to move to JKip's car that wouldnt mind leaving a bit earlier on saturday. (If nothing else we can throw tactical there. but he may not be up for it) However there's also the possibility that JKip DOESNT leave early.... also if someone cancels, which is possible, then this list can be ignored.

-Music is democratic, however I have the power of ultimate veto (my vote counts for 8 when I say so)
looks like it's gonna be cherry blossom color season the whole way there
:D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol rowan i was only joking

but you had originally said you were wanting to get home earlier anyways, werent you?
so you'll be riding with kip?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
show up when you can spec, it's alright

if you cant make it, let me know. If you can, get there whenever and we'll leave after you arrive.

(oh, I just talked to calic and he calls bucket if rowan goes to kip, and mr. 9 calls cobain)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Cr4sh: here ya go man!

Mr. 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEt2MTT9e7E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZl47VLnIXA

Oreo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQucNHfApLs

I didnt upload the videos of you vs paladin becuase i wasnt sure if you wanted all of your videos or just the ones of you as luigi.

your second video against oreo was when you bumped the camera lol so i havent uploaded it
(though i may later just because xD)

Edit: We'll be meeting at Oxmoor at around noon if anyone wants to show up. so everyone should show up
^.^

Edit2: okay Cr4sh i uploaded it xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PypApebl47k&feature=channel_page

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
People want me to upload videos hilt so if you could help me out with that... much appreciated. (also at S2D i made sure i had none of my videos recorded so you wont find any of those, outdated anyway.)

edit : also dont care where i sit.

neji32

Smash Lord
Hilt im definitely going and should be there at noon ^_^

(hilt rowan if you could get to S2d early, much appreciated. I need intense practice against you 2)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'll have my camera for recording. I definitely want to record my matches, but anyone else that wants to can. wait... rowan, do you have recording equipment? I'll have my laptop with me. If you have a capture card it would be amazing if you could bring it.

calic, mr. 9, and I should be there around noon, maybe a bit later.

Original plan btw, we leave oxmoor at 4:00
xD

edit: cr4sh if you come to oxmoor bring the lag-slayer
:D

Top Bottom