• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
xD

Your theme song is top tier
Lol thanks, we coming out with another one, the beat is almost done, YBM then adds the lyrics and BAM!

crew or clan doesnt matter, either way you cant beat cc. Me and light are the only ones around atm but if zero ever comes back you guys wouldnt stand a chance.
Zero=best ice climbers alive
cc or THE GOD KAIS!!!!

which one sounds like the better crew, u tell me :)

I have fought with one(if not THE) best IC's in the midwest, and i have managed to beat him. And since i have never heard of who Zero is, i doubt he is better then Lain.

And u think ur better then us? lol U didnt even want to MM me because u were scared

THE GOD KAIS!!! fear no one!!!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I've played alot of you cc members online... flame, then some others i cant remember but yeah flame was the only one that stood out to me... and considering I've beaten each and evey crew member of yours ive played... dont think they're that good.

I think you're way too overconfident lol.

Was a nice trick to switch chars AFTER stage striking (against the rules) btw.
It's about time you started the Winter Ladder.

Execpt robots, right?

neji32

Smash Lord
I've played alot of you cc members online... flame, then some others i cant remember but yeah flame was the only one that stood out to me... and considering I've beaten each and evey crew member of yours ive played... dont think they're that good.

I think you're way too overconfident lol.

Was a nice trick to switch chars AFTER stage striking (against the rules) btw.
hehe, did flame use falco? either way flame isnt part of nor has he ever....wait yes he has.. he isnt part of Cc(chaotic crisis clan) he was at one point but was kicked out cause he wasnt good enough. theres only 3 in chaotic crisis me light and zero. ugh as for my so called trick, hehe well you fell for it. After i saw you ban fd i was going to tell you i was picking mk but i was like, eh he'll change it after he sees me pick but you didndt =/ actually im not sure what level you would have choose to fight my mk on cause you did get a cp and still lost =P . but all in seriousness, i quit mk anyway, too cheap of a character
cc or THE GOD KAIS!!!!

which one sounds like the better crew, u tell me :)

I have fought with one(if not THE) best IC's in the midwest, and i have managed to beat him. And since i have never heard of who Zero is, i doubt he is better then Lain.

And u think ur better then us? lol U didnt even want to MM me because u were scared

cc? you mean CHAOTIC CRISIS!!!
cc is merely our initials. Of course you havent heard of zero, hes in the east at the moment and he refuses to play competitivly(**** it zero) but i bet know he could take you out. Ikes his favorite character to toss around. I've seen lain play on vids, maybe they were bad ones but what i saw from him wasnt too good. Yea he can cg bu ic is more than cg. You have to know exactly how to bait your opponent to you grabs and how to fight desync'ed. Zero has mastered it all. Just wait, you will brawl him eventually. as for me being "scarred" i fear no one, i just choose not to fiht anyone i suspect will use snake. If you werent going to use him then you should of told me, but my instincts were telling me snake. next time i see you i will mm you and i will beat you and your other little crew members......and all your little crew supporters no jk lol i cant take quivo Tink is hell for me.
sorry for the wall o text

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
hehe, did flame use falco? either way flame isnt part of nor has he ever....wait yes he has.. he isnt part of Cc(chaotic crisis clan) he was at one point but was kicked out cause he wasnt good enough. theres only 3 in chaotic crisis me light and zero. ugh as for my so called trick, hehe well you fell for it. After i saw you ban fd i was going to tell you i was picking mk but i was like, eh he'll change it after he sees me pick but you didndt =/ actually im not sure what level you would have choose to fight my mk on cause you did get a cp and still lost =P . but all in seriousness, i quit mk anyway, too cheap of a character

There's no trick to fall for.
He's just saying that you had Pikachu selected when you guys went to stage strike. He striked it down to BF because Pikachu can't get his lightning bolt off there well....and then you switched characters.; after striking. It had nothing to do with stage-bans.
The first match is supposed to be as neutral as possible due to stage striking...you eliminated that factor by switching, and him being polite and not saying anything.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
WTF's happening? Lets stop arguing every1. Interenet smack talk is very......not.....idk nice.

As for this clan sh*** lets just war it, I personally like online and thats kinda wat our clan is ONLINE.

Whos all in GK?

Xisin ummm its nice you saying flame sticks out n all but itd be nice if you werent rude about it>.> and Z is the best IC in east coast>.< nuff said.

neji32

Smash Lord
There's no trick to fall for.
He's just saying that you had Pikachu selected when you guys went to stage strike. He striked it down to BF because Pikachu can't get his lightning bolt off there well....and then you switched characters.; after striking. It had nothing to do with stage-bans.
The first match is supposed to be as neutral as possible due to stage striking...you eliminated that factor by switching, and him being polite and not saying anything.
i didnt say there was a trick or i tricked anybody. I didnt have any character chosen, i was still trying to decide what character i wanted then we got to stage bans. All i said was i felt bad that he didnt know i was picking mk but i didnt want to say anything cause i was scarred of losing
WTF's happening? Lets stop arguing every1. Interenet smack talk is very......not.....idk nice.

As for this clan sh*** lets just war it, I personally like online and thats kinda wat our clan is ONLINE.

Whos all in GK?

Xisin ummm its nice you saying flame sticks out n all but itd be nice if you werent rude about it>.> and Z is the best IC in east coast>.< nuff said.
Zero is the best......
as for us being online, not anymore light, i quit online a while ago. We are now a crew, that means offline only

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard

Whos all in GK?

no one's serious
:D

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14

cc? you mean CHAOTIC CRISIS!!!
cc is merely our initials. Of course you havent heard of zero, hes in the east at the moment and he refuses to play competitivly(**** it zero) but i bet know he could take you out. Ikes his favorite character to toss around. I've seen lain play on vids, maybe they were bad ones but what i saw from him wasnt too good. Yea he can cg bu ic is more than cg. You have to know exactly how to bait your opponent to you grabs and how to fight desync'ed. Zero has mastered it all. Just wait, you will brawl him eventually. as for me being "scarred" i fear no one, i just choose not to fiht anyone i suspect will use snake. If you werent going to use him then you should of told me, but my instincts were telling me snake. next time i see you i will mm you and i will beat you and your other little crew members......and all your little crew supporters no jk lol i cant take quivo Tink is hell for me.sorry for the wall o text

bolded the important part.

i was there when you were being afraid to mm infern... because he used snake? thats a sad excuse. Honestly, I've yet to see a reason to even give you an ounce of respect as a smasher, player or what not, you talk such a big talk online, but offline you're not nearly the same person... if i think something i will usually tell you.. and yes i did bring the stage striking up to you after our match right in front of hilt and such.

Also, flame was using his snake. he died because he buffered a f tilt while i knocked him off the ground and he ended up fairing when knocked into the air off the ledge.

As for your mk keep using him, I'll be more than happy to take it out the next time i play it. no johns, the only thing i johned about was you blatantly breaking the rules. (i would NEVER play mk on battlefield. -- if i had a say in it.) and oh, i didnt ban any stage we just stage struck, i wouldnt ban Final D as my neutral ban on mk... if i had to ban a neutral it would of been... omg BF!

The only reason you wouldnt mm infern was you knew his snake would beat your mk haha, but i guess its smart not to lose ones money. Anyway I'm done with the trash talking, dropping it after this... you know how i feel about it now. So dont excpet me to actually pay any attention to any response you make on it.

Btw light you're a pretty cool dude and if i offended you - sorry about that. spec however proved to be pretty lame.

last edit i promise - http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/team/cha0tic-crisis

seems you're last match with flame was on the 31st... was he recently kicked or are you fibbing?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard

i was there when you were being afraid to mm infern... because he used snake? thats a sad excuse. Honestly, I've yet to see a reason to even give you an ounce of respect as a smasher, player or what not, you talk such a big talk online, but offline you're not nearly the same person... if i think something i will usually tell you.. and yes i did bring the stage striking up to you after our match right in front of hilt and such.

Also, flame was using his snake. he died because he buffered a f tilt while i knocked him off the ground and he ended up fairing when knocked into the air off the ledge.

As for your mk keep using him, I'll be more than happy to take it out the next time i play it. no johns, the only thing i johned about was you blatantly breaking the rules. (i would NEVER play mk on battlefield. -- if i had a say in it.)

The only reason you wouldnt mm infern was you knew his snake would beat your mk haha, but i guess its smart not to lose ones money. Anyway I'm done with the trash talking, dropping it after this... you know how i feel about it now. So dont excpet me to actually pay any attention to any response you make on it.

Btw light you're a pretty cool dude and if i offended you - sorry about that. spec however proved to be pretty lame.
O_O
wow xisin....

xD

oh, and guess who's finally decided to join us!
you should all post in this

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=215205

neji32

Smash Lord

Hmmm? I act different? i said everything i said online that i said offline.....i told infern "i dont brawl anyone i dont know, i hate fighting snake and if you use him" "just tell me who you are and i might money match you" i said some other stuff but thats the important part
lol i hate flames snake. try his falco though, thats his main(he probably wont use him cause he dislikes falco online)
As for your mk keep using him,
I dont like him, hes really gay character. I didnt even like playing people with him. I played him because light told me i should use him. he told me to use him for the tourny but never use him again.
I'll be more than happy to take it out the next time i play it. no johns, the only thing i johned about was you blatantly breaking the rules. (i would NEVER play mk on battlefield. -- if i had a say in it.) and oh, i didnt ban any stage we just stage struck, i wouldnt ban Final D as my neutral ban on mk... if i had to ban a neutral it would of been... omg BF!
i understand that and im sorry. I honestly would have re done the match if you wanted to. Deep inside im just too kind, anyone could pretty much take advantage of me by just asking for something. I would have re done any match, i would have let you picked the stage ad even if you wanted i would have not used mk
Yes my mk would get pwned by his snake. I suck with mk honestly, i picked him up a week before the tourny(excluding the random times i used to use him) but if he were to pick snake i would use pika. pay attention to this or not, i just felt the need to reply
hehe
last edit i promise - http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/team/cha0tic-crisis

seems you're last match with flame was on the 31st... was he recently kicked or are you fibbing?
lol how did you find that?
any way, that wasnt originally me and flames team. Me and zero made that team, then it was given to me and light(i took out zero and put in light) but then i figured out that flame does better in teams than light so i made a2nd team with flame called super effective. but we got locked for cheating and so i told him that my chaotic crisis team that me and light were on was close to 16th. So me and flame brawled light and zero for the team and me and flame won it and played it, we were top 10 but got knocked off and well, that got me to quit online.
oh and flame was kicked out like 3 months ago. He is in the chaotic charon crisis deparment which wasa recently made, but he wont be considered Cc like me light and zero, Chaotic crisis is only for the best.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Hey guys, theres a thing called a PM if you wanna keep being menstrual. Plus I doubt xisin is going to respond.

Anyway, I like you both, its too bad that you don't like eachother.

10dramas.

smash64

Smash Champion
i want clowsui to be in The God Kais! Why you ask? Well 1 hes a cool guy, 2 hes curry is top tier, and 3 because he is asian. ^_^

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
looks are odds are really good I'll be going to IN. we're (eric and i) are just trying to figure out what to do with friday. So I'll guess I'll see you guys on sat.

Also clow : I never got any of your curry last time. completly missed it as when i went up to try it... it was all gone. boo to you.

edit - i tend to lnly do tournaments every other week, and theres always been some other tourney you guys go to on my bi weekly trips out. cincy, cincy, lexington, then morehead coming up soon. @.@ I'll make it to another one in louisville sometime though.

clowsui

Smash Legend
4 i'd be the only person in the crew to be working on his LOW tiers, not his high tiers (sheik)

nah j/k i need my failco and marth up to snuff first =)

QUIVO

Smash Master
wow, god kais should sig my 1337 post.

THanks for pointing that out, i don't notice that stuff.
I stills tand by my word

neji32

Smash Lord
It says "as for my so called trick" i only said that cause he said i tricked him which i really didnt, he just went to stage banning before i picked my character,(i was asking os what should i do to beat him and by the time os told me to be mk, xisin already went to stage banning)
nice pic btw lol

Overswarm

is laughing at you
not going today as you might have noticed, just woke up and didn't feel like driving there by myself for a tiny pot

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
okay, first of all Tactical. I'd like to go ahead and apologize for being a jerk towards you during the tournament. I guess i just got kinda mad... anyways, I felt bad for snapping at you so I just wanted to apologize. I'd rather the two of us not start hating each other because of that...

>.>

so i'm sorry

Main Tournament
1. Rowan (Peach)
2. Hilt (Olimar)
3. Paladin (Meta Knight, Fox)
4. Tactical (Lucario)
5. Harbinger (DK, Pikachu)
5. Mr. 9 (Game and Watch)
7. Protein (Ness)
7. Pie (Wolf)

Side Tournament: Reverse Mains
1. Rowan
2. Harbinger
3. Nick
4. Joshi
5. Mr. 9
5. Mach5
7. Player1
7. Protein

Good tournament everyone
Not a bad turnout really. 20 was decent. And yeah overswarm... the pot really was small. $40 for first >.>

But josh is making a business out of this. And he refuses to make any for of venue fee, or raise the price... so whatever

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
okay, first of all Tactical. I'd like to go ahead and apologize for being a jerk towards you during the tournament. I guess i just got kinda mad... anyways, I felt bad for snapping at you so I just wanted to apologize. I'd rather the two of us not start hating each other because of that...

>.>

so i'm sorry

Main Tournament
1. Rowan
2. Hilt
3. Paladin
4. Tactical
5. Harbinger
5. Mr. 9
7. Protein
7. Pie

Side Tournament: Reverse Mains
1. Rowan
2. Harbinger
3. Nick
4. Joshi
5. Mr. 9
5. Mach5
7. Player1
7. Protein

Good tournament everyone
Not a bad turnout really. 20 was decent. And yeah overswarm... the pot really was small. $40 for first >.>

But josh is making a business out of this. And he refuses to make any for of venue fee, or raise the price... so whatever
Who used who so I can Ankoku this up.

Top Bottom