• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

CR4SH

Smash Lord
When would we be planning to leave for the tournament? I can miss work, but I'd like to be able to go to classes if possible. Actually more like, hey I've got school, and I can't leave till classes are over.

wangston

Smash Lord
I fixed the op. If i didn't know any better I would say that he was banned to keep os from winning that $200......

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I fixed the op. If i didn't know any better I would say that he was banned to keep os from winning that $200......
I'm pretty sure that's basically what it boils down to.

Fear.

Not even necessarily from me, but from anyone.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
xD im having more fun watching OS's constant urge to prove himself right against everyone. it's fun.

and yeah crash, why WOULDNT we be afraid of Overswarm Meta Knight?

I mean c'mon, overswarm said it himself, so it must be true, right? Wouldnt that be the driving force behind EVERYONE that's ever wanted meta knight banned? Utter and complete fear? Well obviously excluding OS of course.

Cr4sh, dont argue with him. There's no point in it. He's always right. Why? Because he's overswarm. And when you're overswarm nothing else matters.

neji32

Smash Lord
yeah infern we'll be there. How else are we gonna get better after all?

Fino and I need to see who's better as well

:D

edit: yeah, there's a tournament this saturday
hilt your going to need some intense training to get to finos level imo. though your win against my mk has proven that your getting a whole lot better. Finos extreamly skilled
but me and fino havent played in a while, last time we played i beat her with mk but it was online lol. She does some pretty cool stuff

Overswarm

is laughing at you
xD im having more fun watching OS's constant urge to prove himself right against everyone. it's fun.

and yeah crash, why WOULDNT we be afraid of Overswarm Meta Knight?

I mean c'mon, overswarm said it himself, so it must be true, right? Wouldnt that be the driving force behind EVERYONE that's ever wanted meta knight banned? Utter and complete fear? Well obviously excluding OS of course.

Cr4sh, dont argue with him. There's no point in it. He's always right. Why? Because he's overswarm. And when you're overswarm nothing else matters.
**** straight. At least someone finally understands.

If I end up showing up to this, remind me to give you some pointers Hilt XD

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
THE GOD KAIS!!! may or may not come to this, not sure yet since its the same day as my birthday, and who does not love to spend their birthdat playing smash? right? Well yeah still not certain if ill go but the others may come.

Ps. God Kais FTW!

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
Well, anyone who goes to practice (I'll be there around 2ish), if you play magic, could you bring your decks as well? I just got into it and just constructed my first deck with my own cards and would love to play. I'd also really appreciate it if someone could give me any spare racks they have, as Josh doesn't have any. I'm probably going to be going all DK this tourney, unless there's a terrible match-up or something.

neji32

Smash Lord
Is god kais supposed to be a clan?
if they are, there nothing to Chaotic charon crisis(didnt used to have the charon in it but recently combined with a new clan)
Cc 4 lyfe best clan ever!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
THE GOD KAIS!!! Need to come to this. I take it that it only be the Hispanic Division would be able to come though?

Infern, you and I need our money match

And as for practice tomorrow, I wont be showing up. Got too much to do. I'll be there early for the tournment though. At like 10:00, so that I can get use to the semi-laggy TVS lol

so anyone else possible should try to show up early.

And cr4sh, you never answered my question. The friday before the tournament. What time would you be able to get to Oxmoor after school?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Is god kais supposed to be a clan?
if they are, there nothing to Chaotic charon crisis(didnt used to have the charon in it but recently combined with a new clan)
Cc 4 lyfe best clan ever!
THE GOD KAIS!!! are not a clan, they are a crew, this is cause we do crew battles offline, not online.

THE GOD KAIS!!! Need to come to this. I take it that it only be the Hispanic Division would be able to come though?

Infern, you and I need our money match
Yes hilt, we do need a MM, but now its looking unlikely that THE GOD KAIS!!! will not come. At least im not, I cant speak for smash or YBM(who is the most like to come)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Oreo, who do you main? Wolf or Fox? Also, do you have any spare Magic "Racks" that I could have/buy? Could you bring some of your decks so we could play?

Before you practice tommorow, make sure you read/have read this. It literally is the core of competitive smash.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160643

Well Fox, for now. My Wolf game started slipping really badly. I need to get it back online. But so far I've been using Fox and Pit competitively. Once my Wolf game gets better I'll start using him again.

BTW I needed that link. It's making me rethink everything I do when I play. It also brought to my attention that I was a horrible Marth player. Then again, videos of me playing Marth also show that.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
GAH! yo everyone

SONIC IS AMAZING!

yup yup true story

and infern i know you stole that pic from RDCarneiro from deviant art lol

i saw what you did there :p

neji32

Smash Lord
THE GOD KAIS!!! are not a clan, they are a crew, this is cause we do crew battles offline, not online.

Yes hilt, we do need a MM, but now its looking unlikely that THE GOD KAIS!!! will not come. At least im not, I cant speak for smash or YBM(who is the most like to come)
crew or clan doesnt matter, either way you cant beat cc. Me and light are the only ones around atm but if zero ever comes back you guys wouldnt stand a chance.
Zero=best ice climbers alive

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
crew or clan doesnt matter, either way you cant beat cc. Me and light are the only ones around atm but if zero ever comes back you guys wouldnt stand a chance.
Zero=best ice climbers alive
I've played alot of you cc members online... flame, then some others i cant remember but yeah flame was the only one that stood out to me... and considering I've beaten each and evey crew member of yours ive played... dont think they're that good.

I think you're way too overconfident lol.

Was a nice trick to switch chars AFTER stage striking (against the rules) btw.

Top Bottom