• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for all samus to friendly

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys I wanna play all the Samus' that will do wifi here with me just add my code you post yours I will add you and play you as I see you online. I Live in MidWest/East region if you want to know where I am for lag purposes.So if you wanna play leave your info brawl fc and wii tag so I know who is who. I am a very good samus so should be fun looking for other good samus' like just whoever xD.One Samus I really wanna fight is Xyro so yea Xyro play meh :D.

Brawl code is 4511-0166-8336 Wii tag K.C.S

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
I will meet you at Cedar Point and we will duel on the Mantis ride. Just kidding i live in Vegas, but I used to love Cedar Point, hit me up if you're ever in Vegas please.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
WHAT!?!?!??! another person calling me out? i didnt do anything this time.......

ok ill play you ONLY if you call Tudor a "piece of trash" in your next post. Deal?

ROFLMFAO

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Cant do that Xyro I luv Tudor no homo :D If you dont wanna play oh well xD. Also Tudor me coming to vegas is a possibility since I have an aunt that lives there and Cedar Point is soooooo much fun lol.Im like only a half hour away so yay haha.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Cant do that Xyro I luv Tudor no homo :D If you dont wanna play oh well xD. Also Tudor me coming to vegas is a possibility since I have an aunt that lives there and Cedar Point is soooooo much fun lol.Im like only a half hour away so yay haha.

How about tonight? candle light dinner at our own homes. Just you, me, and our wiis. ill be ready for you around 11pm tonight. can this b done?

Hive

Smash Lord
lol awwwww.... 0.0
that's so cute ^^

hey if he's travelling all the way to houston though... you'd better come pick me up ;)
some people I want to play down there....
and I guess I can play your crappy samus while I'm down too xyro... ;)
if i win you have to change the samus matchup thread lol
(note: obvious sarcasm is shown above, reader beware)

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Dude make it happen! So sick if we could play and hang out ^^

We'll even invite Rohins! He's only a 16 hour drive away!!!

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
lmao ok xyro...and lmao Tudor ok wouldnt be anytime soon but maybe just maybe sometime ive played with rohins before online so offline would be great xD.Oh and xyro are you talkin 11 pm est? cuz if not I have school and stuff in the mornin i usually go to bed about 12:00 am est.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Yo guys I wanna play all the Samus' that will do wifi here with me just add my code you post yours I will add you and play you as I see you online. I Live in Ohio if you want to know where I am for lag purposes.So if you wanna play leave your info brawl fc and location ploxx. I am a very good samus so should be fun looking for other good samus' like just whoever xD.One Samus I really wanna fight is Xyro so yea Xyro play meh :D.

Brawl code is 4511-0166-8336 Wii tag K.C.S

I'm ahead of the game.

_clinton (SWF)
Aran (SWF)
Darkhart (SWF)
Darky-Sama (SWF)
Fuzzy (AiB)
Hive (SWF/AiB)
IsmaR (SWF/AiB)
n00b (SWF)
SaiX (SWF)
Serris (SWF)
VirisKnite (SWF)
XxBlazingSpeedxX (SWF)
Xyro77 (SWF)

Brawl Friend Code is 2277-7887-4196.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Dude make it happen! So sick if we could play and hang out ^^

We'll even invite Rohins! He's only a 16 hour drive away!!!
:) I might be in Cal/Vegas area for spring break. Tudor come to PSU Main I'll show you why we are regarded as a party school and we would also play some smash. Also hopeful all will go well for smashfest in Florida at end December with Rohins only about 6hr flight to get in on that action Tudor :). Brawl FC is 3179 5838 9093 but I rarely play online anymore.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'll only do Wi-Fi on the North American continent.

Also, hello! Apparently, my projectile game and spacing is reputable. O_o

Hive

Smash Lord
any samuses in the norcal/SF area must pm me immediately to play offline sometime, Hive commands it! :O
I need ditto practice ; ;

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Dude i was just there for axis, the only other Samus I saw was Mooch. Where were you?! =(

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
:) I might be in Cal/Vegas area for spring break. Tudor come to PSU Main I'll show you why we are regarded as a party school and we would also play some smash. Also hopeful all will go well for smashfest in Florida at end December with Rohins only about 6hr flight to get in on that action Tudor :). Brawl FC is 3179 5838 9093 but I rarely play online anymore.
Dude that would be awesome to hang out spring break, i'm low on cash right now so i dunno if i can leave.... but that would be sick if you came ^^

Hive

Smash Lord
Dude i was just there for axis, the only other Samus I saw was Mooch. Where were you?! =(
I had planned on being there but I couldn't because of other priorities... :(
I was at the Scottish games lol... me and my best friend had been planning it for a really long time.. and it was the first time me and her got to see each other since I moved ; ;
Now I feel bad that I missed you!

Ps- not a dude ^^

SaiX

Smash Apprentice
i want to play with tudor and xyro, im not rubbish :p

when you are available?? :)

send me a pm , plz

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
ok serris ill play you If you wanna play just add me ill add you you know the drill xD.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
i want to play with tudor and xyro, im not rubbish :p

when you are available?? :)

send me a pm , plz
Xyro would **** you with his razor-sharp skills. If you can last long like I did, you might have a chance. Xyro is the perfect name for, well, Xyro. The word "xyro" comes from the Greek, ξυρο (xuro), which means, "razor." Let me tell you, I knew that Xyro was a great Samus player, only because I heard good reports about his Samus. Brawling with him first-hand is entirely a different experience.

Tudor said:
too bad we don't have the swd anymore ;_;
The first thing that came to my mind when you said, "swd" was, "Smash World Dorms." :p

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Hey King Chaos, I'll ditto you right now... Im also adding other friend codes I found here.
My friend code is 4081-8183-2914

I go by MOM
and I play a dope NYC Samus!

I also have a lan adapter.

Top Bottom