• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: **** YEAH SEAKING!!! 4/10/10 Results.

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
1: Dabuz -congrads job well done
2: vVv Shadow -very nice.thnx 4 givin me a great match in pools see u again soon
3: Will -this guy right here.nice work and yo tell those dude to stop hawkin that chick samantha
4: Zucco - zucco next time we play im sure the match will be jus as intense i'll be more prepared(awsome cario)
5: Doom -whats up playa im sad we didnt friendly or play each other. theres always next time see u ver soon. and thnx 4 the advice i'll use it wisely next time.
5:(KRAFT MACCARONI & Cheese)-good job wen we play ima stomp on ur face O_O.
7: Problem - yo this guy is mad whack arnolds everytime i see him hes trowin doo doo paypah
7: Vinnie -my son u did very well. we both need to improve on things. if u want to train lemme kno
9: Jtails -we played like 6000 ditto matches lol all of them were great. i cant wait to play u again
9: Allied -my dude allied plz dont tell me youve crossed to the dark side(meta)lol keep playin ur snake its really gud if u need ne advice i got u homie.
9: Dark Peach-u freakin stomped my snake out >_> i def dont kno that match up see u next time champ
9: KirinBlaze -look at this guy here yo great tourny ur turning into an amazing player keep the gud **** up
13: Cyber-eh buddy i see that sonic of urs is still on roids we have to friendly next time
13: MBlaze -close set my g im happy to see u improving i remember the good old days wen u would cry about snake but thats changed as we can see
13: Godot -HAHAHAHAHA your the freakin man CF 4 the win.
13: Ninja Edd - my fault i jus dont kno who u r dont be a stranger man
17: Punishment Divine - MATTTTTTT that doubles set i watched was awsome u have a brilliant wario keep the good **** up man
17: Knightmare -steve what more can i say come chill nd smoke a blunt with me 2morro c4?! will most likely join us 2.

Samantha(Peach)- very good job u took a game off me. see u soon hopefully

Diem-good **** dude thanx 4 the friendlies i feel like it made me play better.

m!nd- my homie G thnx 4 everythin the ride home and the five hour energy. breathe some new life into that samus of urs i hope what i showed u helps
THE END

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMAO i need a list of players who was hawking over Peachgirl so i can roast them a little bit.

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
its was like 5 of em
-the kids awsome but dark pch was. not even to say he was tryin to get with her he was jus around her.
-some other lame *** kid was i dont kno his name
-will is prob the one that gets the girl.
-i didnt kno the other 2.

but eh the chick requested me on face book :)

Pr0bl3m

Smash Cadet
she dont look bad though she got some nice eyes nd other features............ nah mean

O_O

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Of course D.Pch would but iunno anyone else in the community that fiends like that.

Probably the randoms...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, like you guys SERIOUSLY need to chill the hell out. The male mind is so typical and stupid that it makes me ashame and makes me look bad to be one.

First off, I was with Sam alot to help her with her Peach as I promised her. Will and kirin get to help her get better in general as a player. But they lack the Peach area that she would also need. Thats where I would have to step in. So I spent most of my time teaching her stuff and team with her to see how she plays and what she should/should not be doing.

And to clear something up, I was not trying to get with Sam. She looks up to me as her idol for Peach. So I am gonna show her full respect. And not gonna take advantage of that like I know most people would if they were in my spot. I'm not feining over her and wont/ She is my friend and I am just doing my job to help Peach players, male or female. if a girl was to like me and I have a chance, they would let me know, I not be on the level you guys are.

This was her first tourny. And was very nervous. really in teams. I had to calm her down along with a few other people. Show some damm respect man. the **** is wrong with you guys. You want free buns? go to a damm club. People under 18, go to an anime convention and get some *** there. And she has a smash account so she can see of this crap if she was to get on and peek in here.

This is pathetic. Seriously, grow the **** up an show some respect to a new female tourny player in the scene.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
its was like 5 of em
-the kids awsome but dark pch was. not even to say he was tryin to get with her he was jus around her.
-some other lame *** kid was i dont kno his name
-will is prob the one that gets the girl.
-i didnt kno the other 2.

but eh the chick requested me on face book :)

Or we could be her close friends <_<...

Edit: Dark Peach summed it up pretty well too.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
You all need to seriously chill about Sam. It's not like she's some random girl you'll never see again lol this was her first tournament and you will no doubt see her again, so chill with the creepiness.

Plus she has a Smashboards account like wtf if she reads this, which I'm sure she will, she might sue ya'll for dat sexual harassment. And as we all know...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i've actually been wondering while people are soooo obsessed over Samantha TBH O_o like, its a little creepy how some people at this tourney got over seeing a girl xD

also, to whoever was talking about lower payouts cause of doubles, its not really a big deal, its only like $48 less (for me anyway) but some people are making it seem its a huge huge deal

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Dabuz, to some people whose parents can't pay for everything for them, that much money IS a big deal -__-.

Well, i don't want the money to come out of Will's pocket. I understand you guys got screwed over by the owner and all.
I guess there's nothing that can be done about it, then =/.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
The tio has been updated to AiB, I'll make sure it's processed by tomorrow morning, and it was $10 dollar entry fee, so the multiplier you're looking for is 1, Rajam.

EDIT: It's processed, but because of the pool error, medals cannot be distributed, if you reupload it with the pools collapsed into one event, I can get those out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
why you get so defensive LOL

just save the presidents daughter or something ******s
Cause I for one thing can't stand when I am brought into **** like this. People here thinking I was feining for same and trying to get with her a pathetic one track minded male would when a female smasher is around. People acting like they never seen a girl at a tourny people. I don't like being compared as a typical male doing **** like this. I for one have respect for girls.

Also , she is a good friend of mine and I don't want a bunch of simple minded people scaring her away or making her tourny experiences unconfortable. Some of the stuff I read here was insane.

Top Bottom