• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: **** YEAH SEAKING!!! 4/10/10 Results.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
|.Brawl Singles.|
37 Entrants

1: Dabuz :olimar:
2: vVv Shadow :metaknight:
3: Will :dk2:
4: Zucco :lucario:
5: Doom :metaknight::falco:
5: Cheese :popo:
7: Problem :snake:
7: Vinnie :gw::zelda:
9: Jtails :metaknight::diddy:
9: Allied :kirby2::snake:
9: Dark Peach :peach:
9: KirinBlaze :mario2::link2::snake:
13: Cyber :sonic:
13: MBlaze :diddy:
13: Godot :falcon:
13: Ninja Edd :diddy:
17: Punishment Divine :marth::wario:
17: Knightmare :metaknight::dedede::falco:

|.Pools.|
Top 3 advanced to the bracket.

-Pool 1-

1: vVv Shadow
2: Problem
3: Punishment Divine
4: Peanut
5: Peach
6: BJ Pit

-Pool 2-

1: Zucco
2: Dark Peach
3: MBlaze
4: Sour
5: X-0
6: TJ

-Pool 3-

1: Allied
2: Will
3: Godot
4: Fire
5: NigaJ
6: rathy aro

-Pool 4-

1: Cheese
2: Vinnie
3: Cyber
4: Vanek
5: Rapture
6: Hallway
7: Mario-Sonic

-Pool 5-

1: Dabuz
2: Jtails
3: Ninja Edd
4: WomboWolf
5: Marcus
6: HapyCat

-Pool 6-

1: Doom
2: KirinBlaze
3: Knightmare
4: Southpaw
5: MechWarrior
6: Cirby

|.Brawl Doubles.|
10 Teams

1: Bang Bros (Blackanese+Jtails) :metaknight::gw:/:metaknight:
2: Sammy + MikeG :olimar:/:gw:
3: stpl (Punishment Divine+Vinnie) :wario:/:gw:
4: vVv Sunshine (Diem+Shadow) :metaknight:/:metaknight:
5: vVv Rapture + Allied :pikachu2:/:metaknight:
5: Will + Kirin :dk2:/:mario2::snake:
7: With My **** (Vanek+Jiggzkid) :dedede:/:jigglypuff:
7: Problem + Fire :snake:/:metaknight:
9: Huge Blue Balls (X-0_NigaJ) :pikachu2::snake:/:lucario:
9: Dark Peach + Peach Girl :peach:/:peach:

|.Melee Singles.|
10 Entrants

1: Leacero :fox: :shiek:
2: Codi :falco: :shiek: :fox:
3: Blarfenzo :luigi2:
4: ShineMike :fox:
5: Pistbag :falcon: :falco::marth:
5: Lefty :marth: :fox:
7: Not Dead Man :falco:
7: Boxob :falco:
13: Smashjin :falcon::marth:

Great job to everyone who played and thanks a ton for coming out and supporting the Long Island tournament scene. If I missed anyone's character, I don't know who played who in Melee so please help me on that, just let me know and I'll add it up to the results for you. Now for some shout outs.

1: Dabuz - You're character is really gay, but good job. You earned it.
2: vVv Shadow - Tough luck in doubles man. Amazing job as always though.
3: Will - Good ****. Just gotta practice that Meta Knight MU more and you'll be fine. We did really good in doubles too, now that I'm going mostly Snake in teams we'll be sure to do much better. We got this.
4: Zucco - I'm really glad I finally got to play you. Great set man and amazing Lucario.
5: Doom - Don't worry about what happened, you'll get 'em next time.
5: Cheese - RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. But seriously, good job again today in pools and bracket. You've gotten a lot better.
7: Problem - Who is this guy? Just some dude who randomly shows up and ****S **** UP, that's who.
7: Vinnie - Back in the Top 8! Keep it up man.
9: Jtails - Amazing, amazing, job in doubles. You and Blackanese are way too good.
9: Allied - You and I are only going to get better now. Just give it a month and you and I will be rollin' in that money.
9: Dark Peach - Good seeing you again and good stuff.
9: KirinBlaze - Not bad, not bad. The MU's you played didn't allow you to play Snake as much as you wanted to but you're getting better now that you have picked him up.
13: Cyber - Thanks for coming.
13: MBlaze - You are so going to hell. LMFAO. Way too funny.
13: Godot - CAPTAIN ****ING FALCON. Great seeing you again.
13: Ninja Edd - I always have fun playing your Diddy. We should do it again sometime.
17: Punishment Divine - DOUBLES GOD?
17: Knightmare - Good seeing you again man and good set in pools.

Dmbrandon - Thanks a bunch for trying to help us out at the end there with the money situation, we really appreciate it. Don't worry about what's happened the last few tournaments in teams. Just play super gay and **** everyone up at Orlando next week. I'm rootin' for you guys.

Peach Girl - You did fine today for your first tournament. Just keep coming with us and you're bound to get better.

Jiggzkid - I'M GONNA **** YOU WITH MY ****.

Smashjin - Your TV is pretty heavy, chief.

I think I got everyone? Sorry if I missed anyone.

Vinnie

Smash Master
It was nice seeing everyone. Good stuff to Dabuz, and good stuff for Allied and Problem for stepping it up.

Also special shoutout to Punishment Divine (Matt) for being an amazing partner and friend.

Also shoutouts to the hosting crew (matt, kirin, will).

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL

edit: zelda next to my name plz, used her vs godot in bracket.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
um.. wtf.. LMFAO

DABUZ WON? HUO809-IEUJHDIEJLD0

olimar doesn't win tournaments

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I beat Dabuz 2-1 in winners quarters (NAIR JORDAN SON), then he was down 0-2 vs. Shadow in grand finals...only to win six consecutive games, even on Delfino, Frigate, etc.

Edit: btw Falco by my name please

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I beat Dabuz 2-1 in winners quarters (NAIR JORDAN SON), then he was down 0-2 vs. Shadow in grand finals...only to win six consecutive games, even on Delfino, Frigate, etc.

Edit: btw Falco by my name please
Time to yell at Shadow.

Leacero

Smash Lord
|.Melee Singles.|
10 Entrants

1: Leacero :fox: :shiek:
2: Codi :falco: :shiek: :fox:
3: Blarfenzo :luigi2:
4: ShineMike :fox:
5: Pistbag :falcon: :falco: :marth: (also name correction)
5: Lefty :marth: :fox: (? not sure who you used in the brackets, saw fox vs dark peach)
7: Not Dead Man :falco:
7: Boxob :falco:
13: Smashjin :falcon: :marth:

Shoutouts tomorrow

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
good job dabuz

payouts?

edit: if you were doing 60 30 10 then i already figured it out

why is everyone including shadow telling me he only got like 80 when dabuz got 222 dollars. he's missing around 30 dollars(quite a chunk of money, thats 30 mcchickens excluding tax) and didnt realize till he was inside the car on his way home. i hope you guys dont say TOs and friends got in for free cuz a host must replace the missing money from the pot if your letting someone in for free with their own money or venue fee. not cool.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Good stuff everyone :) i Used DK and falco as well please in tourny, not like it really matters but i did use them >.>

Shout outs go to the hosting crew for doing a good job especially WILL for that Birthday 3rd place money :)

Godot-good seeing u at a real brawl tourny again, going all falcon for the LOLZ :p
Problem Allied and Kirin repping that snake hard :p
Dabuz - im surprised u won no offense i left before u won 6 straight games against shadow lol.
Vinnie - try to not lose to cheese anymore in tourny :p
Fire - ur getting better every day bro keep goin hard :)

everyone else, it was good to see u again. Best of luck :D

Jtails

Smash Lord
word i also used diddy, good stuff everyone. shouts later goodnight!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Great tournament. Good seeing everyone again.
So, yeah... i got $80 something for 2nd, which is supposed to be HALF of first, which i was told was $220. i was told by kirin that it was definitely 60/30/10. so, did you guys just make a mistake, or something? where did that money go? >_<
we were rushed out of the venue, so i didn't really get a chance to look at the payouts and such and figure out how much i got. didn't realize until the car ride back.

EDIT- wow, wtf? how did there end up being only that much in the pot of a tournament with 37 entrants, dude?
did they seriously take money out of the pot for this $10 venue fee tournament? >_>

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Great tournament. Good seeing everyone again.
So, yeah... i got $80 something for 2nd, which is supposed to be HALF of first, which i was told was $220. i was told by kirin that it was definitely 60/30/10. so, did you guys just make a mistake, or something? where did that money go? >_<
we were rushed out of the venue, so i didn't really get a chance to look at the payouts and such and figure out how much i got. didn't realize until the car ride back.

EDIT- wow, wtf? how did there end up being only that much in the pot of a tournament with 37 entrants, dude?
did they seriously take money out of the pot for this $10 venue fee tournament? >_>
look at above post lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Dabuz didn't get 222. He got 174. Shadow got 87. Will got 29.
I paid for all the events I entered.
Were you the host? If so, if there were 37 players in singles, how could there possibly be 174 for dabuz, 87 for shadow, and 29 for will. Someone kept 80 dollars that was put in the pot that shouldve been distributed to the 3 players i mentioned. Did you let in people for free? or whoever the host was?

Max Ketchum

What happened was some of the TOs didn't pay for singles or doubles and then while doing doubles payouts, the fact that however much money was missing from the pot due to the TOs not paying was neglected. The doubles winners were paid the amount they'd receive if all 11 teams paid $20 to enter rather than $20 per team minus the free TOs.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Yes, I was a TO. However I did not handle any money in the sense of payouts. I took the entries for the events and handed them to the other two TO's who were taking them, preparing pools, brackets, calling matches, etc.

Max Ketchum

Kirin is entirely off the hook.

Imo the only person that really deserved to be in free was Will because he took care of this tourney everywhere on the internet, and got things running in person. That X-0 guy did nothing other than sign a contract with the venue owner...and compromising the earnings of others is totally uncool.

Zucco

Smash Master
my wrists! IM IN SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW ACKACKCKCKCKKK GARRBLEARBLELSKJDFLSJDAKLSDJKALSDJAKsl

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
&scribes&

im gonna read this thread later GG doom

in running tournaments there is always that one guy u wanna get rid of but u cannot cause they are the one that u kinda need but do not xD

D1

Banned via Administration
I wish I coulda stayed and entered...but it was fun seeing everyone regardless.

Shoutouts to my DA brethren and propz to the top 3 in singles and teams.

Melee friendlies were mad fun, and the few Brawl friendlies I got were aight too.

Propz to Godot...13th w/ all CF LMFAO.

I'm done.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
For my first tournament, it was pretty cool. Venue was pretty small, though. Still, it was fun (and how Allied and I managed fifth is still beyond me).

Top Bottom