• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: **** YEAH SEAKING!!! 4/10/10 Results.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Doom puts in work. good job being the only ***** who beat the ***** won the tournament ma *****.

Allied

Smash Master
no one saves my matches cuz i'm bad

edit - word dooms my ***** who gets it in and we *****s tend to get it in alot so good **** my *****

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
All the games that were saved on that big tv was on my wii. I might send them to JG so he can upload them.

And yea, people need to stop being creepers. Sam is one of my good friends. So nigguz need to back off. besides, I am her idol with peach so you all fail compared to me. So kick rocks.

But seriously, chill out if all this, this is not cool.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doom puts in work. good job being the only ***** who beat the ***** won the tournament ma *****.
Thanks ma *****.

Wait, am I allowed to say that?! *looks around scurred*

Edit: Btw it wasn't fair, the set with Dabuz was actually 2v1, I had lots of help from NAAAAAAAIR JORDAN

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
All the games that were saved on that big tv was on my wii. I might send them to JG so he can upload them.

And yea, people need to stop being creepers. Sam is one of my good friends. So nigguz need to back off. besides, I am her idol with peach so you all fail compared to me. So kick rocks.

But seriously, chill out if all this, this is not cool.
Yay thanks man, I guess listen to Zucco's request to not post his vids if he doesn't want them up, but I would definitely love my set to be up =)

We were playing under the assumption there were 10 mins left in the venue, so I went all out xD It was so much fun. I hope you thought so too, Sammy ^_^

Max Ketchum

LOL I know guy. I ment in general.

Obviously if it was your gf, she would've been asian. AMIRITE
Uh...she's half Asian, lol.

Edit: What if Dabuz reads this and thinks everyone is creeping on him LOL

or if Peachgirl reads this and thinks everyone is creeping on Dabuz

having two EXTREMELY different people both named Sam = LOLOLOLOL

Zucco

Smash Master
Dabuz only saved game 2 of our set. Why upload one match of an incomplete set? I also played doom on that TV and I know I saved games 1 and 3 but Im not sure if 2 was recorded. ill leave that up to Doom if he wants it recorded since the game he won might have not been recorded lol.

Zucco

Smash Master
dabuz goes so hard my god. ill just talk to JG if needed I suppose.

@doom: aight dawg. edit: when I read your post again I thought of Inui. uh oh

@PD: ***** you crazy.

Max Ketchum

lol Zucco, don't even compare. :( Mine was actually legitimate, unlike John Mortons'.

@PD: Olimar is definitely harder to fight than MK.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to the stampede, Penn Station Club Status, and laying down on the LIRR.

Oh, and everybody here.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
That's true. Kinda tight about the last death though, why is glide tripping even in the game? :( Makes no sense. Nobody would ever intentionally do it. I guess I don't care if game 1 goes up.
Think of it this way though: if they see games of you losing they'll be like "OH THAT GUY DOOM IS DOODOO IMA **** HIM", and then money match you for large sums =)

Leacero

Smash Lord
-looks at melee results-

asghladskjlg
Word up Ryan, come by to the next one... SO I CAN TAKE YOU DOWN OHHHHHH.

P.S. I've still never played you, what's up with that? </3 =(

Codi - Good sets bro, winners finals had me on the edge of my seat. I don't think I'll ever figure out how to approach a laser camping Falco well. :confused:

Blarfenzo - Good stuff on getting third with Luigi!

ShineMike - ;)

Pistbag - ;)

Lefty - Had fun in teams friendlies with you and Codi. I wish there would be more melee setups next time. D:

Not Dead Man - ;)

Boxob - Thanks for the friendlies, Falcos are taking over the world.

Dark Peach - Good set in singles, I need to play more Peach.

Smashjin - MORE FRIENDLIES NEXT TIME PLZ.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So no one is talking about the missing money from the singles pot? 3 people were screwed lol who was the host in charge of the money? they really need to repay dabuz shadow and will whenever they seem them

or at least shadow cuz hes the only one whos shown interest in wanting his money

Top Bottom