• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Championships! FULL RESULTS & Razer vs Dabuz 100$ MM results!!!!!!!

Trela

Smash Lord
[*]Trela vs Red Toon Link (no tag) (3 Matches - CS, PK1, LC) - Was it Santi and was it tourney/mm?
Yeah, that was Santi, and they were just friendlies. You can upload them if you want.

[*]Trela vs Green MK (MTM) (2 matches - SV, RC) - Who's MTM and was it tourney?
That would be Pwii lol, and yes, that was tournament. PUT EM' UP, PUT EM' UP!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Really fun tournament, guys. Thanks to everyone, both instate and out-of-state, for coming.

I'll post full shoutouts sometime this week.

:phone:

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
My TV was on station 12, in the back corner (by the desk) connected to the stereo system.
Here's a list of the matches/sets that I'm unsure of. If you recognize them, help me fill out the blanks:

• Purple D3 (Lisa) vs Pink D3 (Chris) (2 Matches - SV, BF) - Was this tourney and who's Lisa?
  • Dakpo vs Pink D3 (SV only) - Who's the D3 and was it tourney?
  • Trela vs Red Toon Link (no tag) (3 Matches - CS, PK1, LC) - Was it Santi and was it tourney/mm?
  • Trela vs Green MK (MTM) (2 matches - SV, RC) - Who's MTM and was it tourney?
  • Green MK (MTM) vs Falln (BF only) - Who's MTM and was it tourney?
  • Jerm vs Poltergust (2 Matches only, both SV) - Score was 1-1, was game3 just not saved by accident? If so, what stage?

Everything else that I got:

• Tree vs K Prime (Tourney)
  • Reigun vs Derk (Tourney)
  • Shlike vs Nike (Tourney)
  • Nike vs Mikehaze (MM)
  • Zero vs Mikehaze (MM)
  • Havok vs Nike (MM)
  • Dakpo vs Nike (MM)
  • K Prime vs Zano (Friendly set)
  • Espy vs Zano (Friendly set)
I am Lisa and it was tournament.
And I was the pink ddd vs dakpo and it was a mm.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Get *****, Nike.
You people need to learn how to not be normal like me.... by not using the restroom at all outside of just waking myself up with water.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
But if more people are abnormal like you, it'll be normal to be abnormal.
Stop trying to make a world where you make sense, Slush.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ahahahahhahhah I am def using this next time I wanna go in there.

lol good stuff Mike. U aint alone. If they are single restrooms, I usually sneak into the female one too at tourneys haha.
I used the womens restroom too.
And OF COURSE Megafox's sister walked in at the same time :(
Girls don't piss on toilet seats!
Turns out alot of dudes use the ladies room anyway.

The irony.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Yes, game one, two, and three were all included in a $5 money match.
Best out of five. The other two were friendlies.

The Snake was Diska's, all of them were friendly matches.
there should have been another one on BF... inb4Illmaticdeleteditcausehelost

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Just as a random thing, I think Illmatic looks like the actor Taylor Lautner. lol
Just slightly different hair.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm...I kind of see it for a split second, then kind of not after that lol.

@ Ally- I told you before, top 1 at Apex 2012 yo! Nothing less!

BioDG

Smash Ace
Same facial expression, but don't see a resemblance.

You had some great friendlies, Diska. Considering how faulty the livestream was, I thought they were tourney so I got hyped for no reason lol.

Great stuff, everyone. Congrats to dabuz. Not sure how much the AM side of things matter in the large scheme of things, but good stuff to Dakpo on that bracket. Also, great matches to watch, gnes+razer, in doubles.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Same facial expression, but don't see a resemblance.

You had some great friendlies, Diska. Considering how faulty the livestream was, I thought they were tourney so I got hyped for no reason lol.

Great stuff, everyone. Congrats to dabuz. Not sure how much the AM side of things matter in the large scheme of things, but good stuff to Dakpo on that bracket. Also, great matches to watch, gnes+razer, in doubles.
Yeah it's the facial expression that made me think of him.

Thanks Bio! I think that the matches you saw were tournament though.
Tbh I'm pretty disappointed with my gameplay from yesterday, I did pretty bad imo.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I had an amazing time this weekend, it was a lot of fun. It sucked that the bracket got messed up and my name didn't get saved so I couldn't enter : (

Other than that, it was A LOT of fun playing everyone from OoS. Shoutouts!

Dabuz - Dabunz! Playing you was fun, too bad penta's tag failed me : ( and yes, I am the motha ****ing card mastah!

Havok - Thanks for playing me so many games. Sad I didn't get a chance to ask you for any advice like you were helping others, but it's all good.

MikeHaze - I didn't think you played anyone besides Marth, but you ***** me with other characters, lol. Sad I didn't get a chance to MM you cause my carpool had to leave when pro bracket started. Do it at apex?

Dakpo - It was nice seeing you again. You need to teach me how to beat that ****** zss.

Pwii - You have crazy hair, and it was nice seeing you finally. Les hit up DN sometime dawg.

Kprime - Didn't get to talk to you much, but it was fun playing you. I'll do better if we ever play again, or try to at least.

Pj - It was nice seeing you when you were trolling me and ill during our MM, lol. Sorry I don't talk much, I just usually don't have much to say, but if you ever wanna talk to me, just talk.

Shlike - Fun friendlies, **** zss tho, looool.

Falln - I didn't know you were that good, godlike kirby. Wish I knew this MU so I could find out why it's supposed to be so easy instead of getting ***** : (

MegaFox - I'm proud of you, good **** at this and showing everyone you're not just a wifi warrior.

Nike - Thank you for everything, housing, practice, advice and what not. I had a great time housing with you and seeing the SA crew, it was a lot of fun.

Diska - Pretty good snake, keeping working on it and you'll be good. Fun friendlies.

Leaf - It was good seeing you again, but your mii ****ing sucks!

Zekey - I was surprised when I just heard you say oh shi, it's zano! Duelist zano! I didn't expect someone to recognize me, so that was pretty cool. Teach me the D3 MU sometime!

Espy - It was cool meeting you again, and I had a fun time with you and everyone else this weekend. Hope I get to see you again soon.

Skypirate - Why didn't I meet you at this?? : (

Reigun - I'm still the best ganon.

Tree - Low tier matches are the ****ing best, thanks for all the fun at Nike's friday night.

Derk - You ****ing ****, that combo was gay, lmao! I shall forever have to live with that disgrace : ( Other than that tho, was nice seeing you again and I'm glad I didn't end up as the only coastal bend player there.

Paw - Your marth sucks. Who ragequits against a Ganon : P

Suspect - You are really tall, like ****.

Epiitaph - Thanks for the ride to and from the venue, got to have a good time because of you.

Zero - Good seeing you again, fun games. Good job in your MM against mikehaze, it was cause you played me so much beforehand ;) lol

Slush - Dood, we suck as a team, lmao! Fun stuff tho, good to see you this weekend.

Blondie - GGs when we played at Nike's. Just keep practicing and you'll get better. Just listen to all the stuff Tree told you.

Geoberos - It was cool meeting you too, had fun playing you in random character matches.

Illmatic - :ganondorf: :troll: But seriously, it was good to see you again, this tourney was great and our MM was fun, even if it was just silly, loool. I'm forever banning brinstar against you tho, **** that stage.

I think that's everybody. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry, but good games to anyone else I played or talked to, hope you all had a good time too.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Edit: I only use Diddy Kong
(Shrug) This should be short. Did horrible,

Sama - First round against you again like SA's LSC, except you didn't SD this time both matches. Damn fine Wolf, can't get in it. GGs.
(played loser's bracket/round2 fernando?:metaknight:) - GGs, I probably shouldn't have played aggressively against a Metaknight let alone giving you banana control. Wish I had more insight to my mistakes and moreso focusing on your playstyle.

That high aim for K Prime and Megafox (clap)/xat
Damn close matches I watched for Espy, Nike, Leaf, KoN, Big Boss (y)/xat
Yay for seeing Rei for the second time. The hell we didn't do anything.
Tree, you def' got in the groove this time three stocking me yet I was able to keep up the night before at Nike's. I'm so scared to recover vertically.
Zano, good friendlies at Nike's. Short but sweet. What a weekend adventure.
Thanks much for the ride again Epiitaph, twas a days worth of fulfillment in its own.

Good to see even though I don't socialize with Polt and Gova
Batou, goddamn Highlander

Dnyce

Smash Master
I can upload game 7 of the MM if you would like.... quote me so I find it in name search :p

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
17: Nike==:marth: I should have just brought my pillows and slept on your floor the night before like the rest of SA lol.

17: Mike12098357918273: Yup.

17: Diska==:snake: That salt against Leaf. Makes me laugh so hard. CP him with MK ^.-

17: Leaf==:pikachu2: Our MM was some of the most fun I've had. Despite me losing and all, it was great to really get to play you seriously and see how much you've developed as opposed to when you first came into the scene and I was 2-stocking you with Sheik all the time. Don't worry, I'm not breaking up with you! Just not gonna play Smash like I used to. I'm gonna miss seeing you around :'( <3.

17: Sync==:olimar: Didn't realize how much I missed you until we started talking :[. <3 Sexy Olimar.

17: Zekey==:dedede: The outcome would have been different if Texas actually had D3 mains lol. No johns though. Awesome set :D.

17: Espy==:sonic: MK cockblocking you from Pro Bracket :[.

25: King== GGs. Your DK is pretty nice.

25: Tree==:sheik: Played really well. You know what's up.

33: Tyson==:ness2: We didn't play :O. I remember seeing you, though!

33: Mocha==:zelda: Awesome Zelda. It was fun playing you, and watching you play. Good job getting 33rd!

33: Paw==:zerosuitsamus: You need to stop sandbagging ^.-

33: Suspect== You trolling everybody with MK/Diddy just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

33: Epiitaph== Nice job getting 33rd, man!

33: Big Boss==:snake: No MK? Interesting :p

33: Zero== Those SDs man. You were playing so well in our set, you could have taken it. So gay that SA had to play SA.

33: Panty==:gw:/:falco: I was watching that Falco put in some work against some peeps out there :p.

49: Slush==:yoshi2: Stupid seeding and bracket mishaps lol. Xyro was just afraid of a low tier that wasn't him making it far in bracket ^.-

49: Zigsta==:bowser2: LOL you surviving Sheik's Usmash at 140 on Brinstar "BOWSER IS SO FAT!" *dies by lava*. Our set was great. I know you don't want me to retire and all, but I just need to :[.

49: Mystic==:pit: I don't even know why I was MMing people with my trashy Falco. Good job winning the MM :D. Also mad props for yelling at people <3!

49: Batou== :snake:/:rob: Da **** is Falcon on this? It's always a pleasure to see you man!

49: Blondie== Made it last minute and didn't get last! Mad props! Good job, man!

49: Ponyboy== I seriously thought this was Leaf trolling.

65: Geoberos== Don't let Sheik get ya down. Nobody plays her anyway xD.

1: M2k==:metaknight: Good ****. In Melee, and in Brawl.

2: Gnes==:diddy: Putting in serious work. I had faith in you :]

3: TearBear==:metaknight: Didn't get to play :[

4: Dabuz==:olimar: Didn't get to play :[

5: Trela==:lucario: Hype!

5: MikeHaze==:marth: Awesome seeing you again. Fun friendlies.

7: Dojo==:metaknight: Thank ye for coming up with this Circuit and letting it breath!

7: Havok==:metaknight:/:snake: Friendlies were a lot fun. You're reactions to Sheik's DACUS were priceless xD.

9: MegaFox=:fox: PUTTING IN WORK!

9: Denti==:olimar: Were you not playing Firework when you played Trela :p? Your set against Tearbear = orgasmic.

9: Falln==:kirby2: I should have played you. I love playing OoS mid-tier mains.

9: Razer==:snake: Good ****, man!

13: Infinity==:metaknight: Our MM was so lulzy. Tipper Fsmash > Tipper Fsmash combo.

13: Illmatic==:peach: Salt.

13: Jerm==:toonlink: Nice seeing you around. Your Zelda = :D.

13: Dakpo==:zerosuitsamus: Didn't get to play you.

17: Shlike==:zerosuitsamus: Great to see RGV. I hope you caught Gonz. He dropped by the Melee room first and I sent him your way.

17: F-hero==:metaknight: Those upsets.

17: ALSM==:diddy:/:metaknight: No MK? Good job, man.

17: Zori==:olimar: 10zoris.

17: Pwii==:metaknight: Don't know what to say lol, but I've kept everyone else in the pro bracket, so I guess you should stay too.

17: Poltergust==:yoshi2: I saw you heading to the venue in the morning when I was walking around with my friend. I didn't recognize you at first xD.

17: Kprime==:pikachu2: GGs. I'm only upset that SA had to play SA. Was awesome regardless.

17: Pj==:toonlink: I love you.

Xyro Thanks so much for everything! I don't know what else to say, really.

Was an awesome last tournament! I shall rest satisfied. I'll still be around (definitely hanging with the gang), and I'll visit Houston smash when I'm town. I won't disappear on anyone :p.

Top Bottom