• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Championships! FULL RESULTS & Razer vs Dabuz 100$ MM results!!!!!!!

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Awesome tourny I had so much fun. Shoutouts laters.

Also I had some wins with diddy in tourny please put him by my name plz.

I was also 1 win away from pro bracket :mad:

:phone:

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
xyro i think this tourney helped proved that mk is not the problem but the stages selection. Dabuz was on even ground with m2k alot of the time or even beasting him except on RC and Brinstar. U can't blame m2k for that cuz he has said for years those stages are bad. And many characters have a high advantage on those two stages over others.

Everyone in the chat noticed this. Just was making u aware. Don't want to make this into a debate of course. Cuz even with mk banned I still think people want brinstar and rc gone. Even tho I know that will be hard since player-1 is obsessed with RC and is on your panel.

Sync.

Smash Champion
btw the only reason pj got last in the pro bracket is because he had to play m2k first round and then ultimaterazer immediately in losers.

mekos did u see tearbear vs dabuz u would rethink that post if u did.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
btw the only reason pj got last in the pro bracket is because he had to play m2k first round and then ultimaterazer immediately in losers.

mekos did u see tearbear vs dabuz u would rethink that post if u did.
Or even Tearbear vs. Denti. Same thing happened. That night and for that night only, Denti became pro-ban. But after the salt levels depleted, he reconsidered.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 40 (30 members and 10 guests)

[YRSF] Tin Man, LanceStern, Sinister Slush, AeroLink_the_SoulMaster, Sync., Philomena Lord, SuperShyGuy, F-Tier Player, C.J., KoNfucius, PantyRaider08, megaFoX, Trela, AlphaZealot, Ripple, UTDZac, Mike2, VSC.D-Torr, Xyro77, Tearbear, XLR8TION, Gnes, Seiya7, JamesE, Toronto Joe+, MochaMew, Slaps

wow lol

So uh, if there were no pools (I assume not) how did thise whole format work (I mean, why was there an amateur bracket then a pro bracket?
The LSC had 6 events. In general, if u placed top 13-17 at these events you would get X amount of points. At the end of the 6th event, the top 8 players(in points) would be put into a pro bracket. Everybody else(people with low points or no points) would battle it out in the AM bracket. Top 8(69 player attendance or lower) or top 16 players(70+ attendance) in the AM bracket will join the 8 already in the PRO bracket to form a very hard bracket.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Details, please. And by "please", I mean "immediately".
Well basically....

We were walking outside of UT.... Pwii, Xyro, Leaf, Chris, Pj, Maharba, and myself... at first we pass by some chick and some guy (dressed like a chick).

Pwii immediately shouts out, "WHAT THE ****?!!?" and I'm thinking we're gonna get jumped by a gay guy and his friend or whatever, but they just walk pass us. Then this black lady on the street stops her car and yells "I saw that **** too!" by this time we're all laughing pretty hard.

Skip forward 2 minutes, there is some random guy on the corner of the sidewalk carrying a take out box and just cursing across the street at a group of people at the top of his lungs. Like it was legitimately scary, so we took another route. After that, we just stayed at distance and watched from afar. From what I heard from Pj, what he said is exactly what happened. They were arguing and getting angry at each other but then just went up to each other and started hugging it out / kissing each other.

Intense walk back to the car.

Player-1

Smash Legend
xyro i think this tourney helped proved that mk is not the problem but the stages selection. Dabuz was on even ground with m2k alot of the time or even beasting him except on RC and Brinstar. U can't blame m2k for that cuz he has said for years those stages are bad. And many characters have a high advantage on those two stages over others.

Everyone in the chat noticed this. Just was making u aware. Don't want to make this into a debate of course. Cuz even with mk banned I still think people want brinstar and rc gone. Even tho I know that will be hard since player-1 is obsessed with RC and is on your panel.
if you don't want this to turn into a debate thread then don't go on and start calling people out.

edit: actually, just don't even comment on the subject at all.

Xyro77

Im aware that no matter the stage, mk is NEVER at a disadvantage. Im also aware that mk does not have a BAD mu. Thats all i see.

RC/Brinstar are nearly auto wins for MK. No other char is that strong on that stage. Players want those stages banned not because of diddy/snake/falco/gw/marth on that stage.....its cause of mk.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You're still changing the game because of MK by making him leave :awesome:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
dang...My point wasn't comprehended. I thought it was understood that now even with mk gone people still want brinstar and rc gone.

The way yall type. Yall really do just do what u want. smh. Oh well. Change the subject.

By the way I would rather fight mk on brinstar...even m2k's mk on brinstar rather than Malcoms Wario or a really good g&w.

z00ted

Explain Tearbear.

Trela

Smash Lord
Ignoring all of this MK talk, and my shoutouts earlier LOL, I'll post some real shoutouts tomorrow for everyone :)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Fun trney, tho it ran late as **** and im grounded XD. Being high and playing brawl was kinda refreshing lol, i felt like i could fly.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well basically....

We were walking outside of UT.... Pwii, Xyro, Leaf, Chris, Pj, Maharba, and myself... at first we pass by some chick and some guy (dressed like a chick).

Pwii immediately shouts out, "WHAT THE ****?!!?" and I'm thinking we're gonna get jumped by a gay guy and his friend or whatever, but they just walk pass us. Then this black lady on the street stops her car and yells "I saw that **** too!" by this time we're all laughing pretty hard.

Skip forward 2 minutes, there is some random guy on the corner of the sidewalk carrying a take out box and just cursing across the street at a group of people at the top of his lungs. Like it was legitimately scary, so we took another route. After that, we just stayed at distance and watched from afar. From what I heard from Pj, what he said is exactly what happened. They were arguing and getting angry at each other but then just went up to each other and started hugging it out / kissing each other.

Intense walk back to the car.
LMAO, what a... weird story.

You were traveling with seven guys? With a group like that, you probably could have taken the two gay guys and the guy with the takeout box. XP

Xyro77

You're still changing the game because of MK by making him leave :awesome:
re-read my post and u will realize what you said had nothing to do with what i said. lol u dumb

dang...My point wasn't comprehended. I thought it was understood that now even with mk gone people still want brinstar and rc gone.

The way yall type. Yall really do just do what u want. smh. Oh well. Change the subject.

By the way I would rather fight mk on brinstar...even m2k's mk on brinstar rather than Malcoms Wario or a really good g&w.
mk isnt gone yet. once he is and once more events happen with him gone, the people will realize RC/Brin are fine and always have been. The only people who want the stages gone are mk users/mk supporters/people who are bad at the stage/their character gets **** there/uninformed poop heads. As a TO/God/Lesbian, i can put aside those peasant like flaws and see the TRUTH.

z00ted

You were traveling with seven guys? With a group like that, you probably could have taken the two gay guys and the guy with the takeout box. XP
No, they were ****ing crazy.. we definitely would have died.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lololol Pwii my bro does that while playing Fifa. haha

Don't worry bout that stuff illmatic. lets change the subject.

@Trela- good stuff my dude. See ya at apex! :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
re-read my post and u will realize what you said had nothing to do with what i said. lol u dumb
Re-read my post and you will realize that what I said was that you just salty.

Nike.

Smash Hero
My TV was on station 12, in the back corner (by the desk) connected to the stereo system.
Here's a list of the matches/sets that I'm unsure of. If you recognize them, help me fill out the blanks:

• Purple D3 (Lisa) vs Pink D3 (Chris) (2 Matches - SV, BF) - Was this tourney and who's Lisa?
  • Dakpo vs Pink D3 (SV only) - Who's the D3 and was it tourney?
  • Trela vs Red Toon Link (no tag) (3 Matches - CS, PK1, LC) - Was it Santi and was it tourney/mm?
  • Trela vs Green MK (MTM) (2 matches - SV, RC) - Who's MTM and was it tourney?
  • Green MK (MTM) vs Falln (BF only) - Who's MTM and was it tourney?
  • Jerm vs Poltergust (2 Matches only, both SV) - Score was 1-1, was game3 just not saved by accident? If so, what stage?

Everything else that I got:

• Tree vs K Prime (Tourney)
  • Reigun vs Derk (Tourney)
  • Shlike vs Nike (Tourney)
  • Nike vs Mikehaze (MM)
  • Zero vs Mikehaze (MM)
  • Havok vs Nike (MM)
  • Dakpo vs Nike (MM)
  • K Prime vs Zano (Friendly set)
  • Espy vs Zano (Friendly set)

z00ted

• Zigsta vs Illmatic (5 Matches) - Was this a MM?
  • Illmatic vs Snake (No tag) (3 Matches - SV, PK1, SV) - Was this tourney and who's the Snake Illmatic?
Yes, game one, two, and three were all included in a $5 money match.
Best out of five. The other two were friendlies.

The Snake was Diska's, all of them were friendly matches.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I know Pwii plays a green MK, don't know about that tag though lol. It could have been that Hero guy, as well. Idk. Just giving some names lol.

Lisa vs Chris was Zekey vs Chris. Don't know if tourney.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
tearbear approached the entire time on i think it was smashville or battlefield, and he won last stock 90
lost lylat, last stock 40? about that
rainbow ***** him, he planked during the ship, but fought the rest of the time. It ended w/ i think 3 minutes left still though. 2 stock high %

z00ted

You want me to upload all of them, Illmatic?
If you can, YES PLEASE.
I know Zigsta definitely wants you to upload the Bowser ones.

The Snake matches would be nice too :)

Top Bottom